Night

Story Info
She has him right where she wants him.
1.3k words
4.13
48.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightfall. Why couldn't it come earlier. The sun going down left orange and yellow streaks of light streaming through the soft brown plush curtains hanging in her bedroom. Leaving a warm glow over the four poster oak framed bed covered in black. Black silk sheets fell all the way to the floor. Beside the bed lay a glinting silver tray about three feet long, almost like a tray seen in operating rooms at the hospital. Across the tray lay more black. Black cases stacked on top of each other. No particular order about them just stacked three high. One lay open and she reached in and took out the silver and black contraption inside. Wires ran out of one end and ended in a plug.

She pulled back the sheets on the bed. A man lay there. More black. Black ties holding his arms and legs to the four posters of the bed. A black blindfold over his eyes. A black strip of cloth tightly gagged his mouth closed. A black strip of silk wrapped tightly under his balls and over the top of his cock which stood fully engorged a little wetness could be seen along the slit at the top. Black clamps were attached to his nipples causing them to swell and stand also at attention. More black clamps were attached to his balls. Each clamp had a wire coming out of the bottom.

She bent over the mans body and put her face down close to his balls. She gently blew on them and watched as his whole body shivered and his cocked bobbed up and down. No sound came from the man who was dark skinned and had long hair pulled back in a pony tail. She watched the mans cock bob four times and blew again. Bob. Blow. Bob. Blow. Interesting, she thought. The next time instead of a blow she stuck out her tongue and licked along the side of the clamps embedded along his balls.

His whole middle section convulsed up into the air off of the bed. She could see the pre cum glistening on the end of his cock start to drip down the front of his dick. She leaned down and licked his shaft licking off all of the moisture. Again convulsion lifting his dick up into the air and back down. She gathered up the wires coming from the ends of the clamps and connected each one to the others. She then connected them to the wires on the contraption from the black box. Then she plugged the other end into the wall. She reached for the little button above the plug and pushed it. This whole body stretched taught and a low moan came from the man as perspiration poked his brow. His forehead furrowed and his breathing grew shallow. The clamps were now sending a very low electric current to his nipples and his balls as well as a very intense constant vibration. She bent down and took his head in her mouth and sucked hard. A muffled scream came from the man.

She kept sucking and slid her fingers along the crevice of his ass. More moans. She stopped suckling and rubbed her fingers across the top of his dick wetting them in the moisture there. She then slid her forefinger slowly into his asshole feeling along the front for that chestnut area called the prostate. There it is she thought as she started lightly massaging his prostate with firm long strokes and resumed her suckling taking half of his dick in her mouth and suckling as if suckling on a straw working her throat over the dick not moving just suckling. His body was quaking now. Constant quaking shaking his body from head to toe. Steady moans could be heard from beneath the gag and sweat was glistening along his chest now.

By now darkness had settled in. the room was now pitch black and a mixture of humming, moaning and suckling sounds were the only sounds heard. She sucked his whole dick into her mouth and inserted another finger to join the other in massaging his prostate. She then started bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. The free hand went to the button on the contraption connected to the clamps and pushed another button just above the other one. The clamps started loosening and clamping back together in a steady rhythm. The electric current gone but the vibration more intense.

She stopped sucking withdrew her fingers from his ass and got up. She reached into another case and withdrew a four inch long one inch wide curved dildo. She rubbed some lube on the end and inserted the dildo into his ass. The dildo curved just so it was pressing directly and firmly into his prostate. She then turned on the vibration. The dildo started vibrating and rotating around in small one inch circles. She turned it up and the circles got a little bigger as well as the circumference of the dildo itself. It was now two inches wide. She left it running.

She crawled up his body feeling her tits slide across his sweating chest and when she was at his face she took off the mouth gag. "Please", he whispered hoarsely. "Please what?" she asked in a soft voice. "Please let me cum!" he said forcefully. She laughed and raised up so the only thing touching him was the tip of her left breast on his lips. He latched on and sucked hard. Sucking for all he was worth. She felt the sensation rush to her pussy and switched breasts. "Suck!" she said. He sucked hard and loudly.

"Give me your pussy! Please!" he growled. She turned around and placed her clit over his mouth and took his dick into hers. He growled like an animal and suckled her citrating it deep into his mouth and licking it steadily. She was suckling his dick taking it all the way to the bottom and back to the top as fast and as deep as she could.

" Don't stop!" she cried as her body convulsed. He sucked harder. " Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I'm Cumming!" Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck, yeah!" She stopped sucking him and turned around to kiss him in the mouth. She could taste herself and she turned around and poised her ass over his dick and held it tight.

Do you want me to sit on your dick baby?" She asked. "Please!" he groaned.

She rubbed the head of his cock along her pussy soaking it in her cum juices and aimed it towards her ass hole. She lowered herself onto his dick feeling it slide in until the head was in and stopped. " Enough?" she asked. His body was lifting off of the bed trying to get his dick in further. She reached around and pulled off the silk wrapped around his dick and as it slid from under his balls she sat down completely impaling herself onto his dick.

"Fuck!" he yelled. She started slamming herself up and down, up and down. Harder and faster each time. " God!" he croaked. She whimpered, "Mmmm, uh, yeah. Fuck that ass baby!"

"Shit!" He yelled. "Damn, mmmm, tight!" She could feel him getting harder and throbbing. "Cum baby!" she whispered as she ground down hard.

"Yeah! I'm cuuuummmming!" He yelled as his body went ramrod straight and she could feel him pump his cum up her ass.

She fell back onto him still grinding her ass onto his dick feeling his body inside and out pumping and convulsing. "Don't you love the night baby." She whispered as his cum finished pumping into her ass and she felt his body shaking beneath her back. "Mmm" was all he managed as he lay beneath her still vibrating with the clamps.