Night Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before Curt could bring me to a climax I pulled him up over me and opened my legs wider for him to get between. His cock was so hard and I was so wet he was in me fully. He raised and lowered himself plunging in to me deeper and deeper. I was in heaven, what a wonderful lover he was, what a wonderful son he was. I locked my legs around his ass so tight he could hardly move and still I managed to jerk as I climaxed. That wild jerking drove Curt over the edge and we came together. He flooded me and I washed his handsome cock with my juices. We were both a mess and a wonderful mess it was too. I clung to him and he to me for a long time. Then he said, “ Mom, do you for give me? “ Without hesitation I said, “ Of course son, I love you and I understand fully.”

“Mom, I have to get home now and I think to night will be great for Connie and I. She has noticed that we are doing better lately so tonight I think she will get all I have to offer love and love. If you know what I mean.?”

I did. We got up and Curt dressed as he did I told him about my ranger friend. He said, he was happy for me and hoped it worked out. I said I did too. Curt turned back at the door and ask “ Mom, I hope I can come back again, with your blessing.” Yes son what ever you want. But if my ranger comes over maybe you better call first. Curt laughed and left.

I was not at all unhappy with how this worked out. I could see where I had the best of two worlds. In the morning I would call my ranger and ask him over. If it all worked out maybe some day Curt and his wife could double date with us. Now there is a thought.

12