Night and Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Cravings of a peeping tom.
868 words
3.51
54.8k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

Don was nineteen years old and lived with his parents in their impressive villa situated on the outskirts of town. The university student was home alone that afternoon and as the sun was shining he decided to take a stroll in the rambling back garden which had a large lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. His parents were comfortably well off and were proud of their property which stood on an exclusive site backing on to pleasant woodland.

He sat down on the garden bench and relaxed. It felt good to feel the heat from the warm summer sun and he closed his eyes and tried to imagine a situation where he was making love to his beautiful next door neighbour. It was a daydream which he had repeated many times over the last few months.

As he lay there he heard a noise coming from the direction of his neighbour's garden. He tiptoed over, hiding behind the tall privet hedge which separated their properties and peeking through the foliage he saw Mrs Kay hanging out her washing on the clothes line.

She had her back to him and he couldn't help noticing that every time she bent down to get something from the clothes basket her short skirt rode up exposing her beautifully proportioned legs encased in shiny nylon stockings and topped with a flash of naked thigh. The sight of this excited him, especially since she was unaware that he was there. He was immediately sexually aroused and he could not help stroking his stiffening penis through his trousers as he watched her. God she was gorgeous and he adored her, in fact he had adored her from the very first time he had seen her.

The Kay's had moved in next door a couple of years ago and he had noticed that she seemed so much younger than her husband. Mr Kay was a wealthy lawyer and was indeed much older than his pretty young wife. Don wondered how balding Mr Kay had been lucky enough to marry such a beautiful woman. Surely she had been able to take her pick of any handsome young man that she fancied and yet she had picked old and balding Mr Kay. Surely the fact that he was very wealthy wasn't the only reason. In fact, Robert, Mr Kay, was only in his early forties but that seemed pretty old to the nineteen year old Don.

As he continued to watch the peep show before him he realised that she was now pegging up her freshly laundered underwear. He watched transfixed as she pegged up two pairs of nylon stockings, two pairs of sexy nylon knickers and a short silk slip, then with a toss of her deep ginger red hair she turned away and disappeared inside her house.

Don stood there for a few minutes before going back in to his house dreaming of how good it would be to make love to the beautiful Mrs Kay. He imagined her standing before him dressed only in those stockings and knickers begging him to make mad passionate love to her.

Later on that evening he was in his room studying. It was getting dark so he got up to close the curtains when he noticed that Mrs Kay's washing was still on the line and was being severely buffeted by an increasingly violent breeze. Standing there in the dark he had a terrible thought, why didn't he climb over the garden wall and take a pair of those wonderfully sexy knickers. She would assume that they had simply blown away in the high winds.

Ten minutes later he was back in his room and clutched in his hand was the softest silkiest pair of expensive ladies knickers that he could ever have imagined. Breathless with excitement at what he had done he closed his eyes and pressed them to his nose inhaling the scent of the gorgeous Beth, Mrs Kay.

Beth Kay was a very sophisticated and sensuous young woman well aware of the effect she had on men. She had met Robert at a cocktail party and they had immediately hit it off. He was not the most handsome of men but he had a good sense of humour and was a perfect gentleman with impeccable manners. Although she at twenty five was much younger than him it didn't seem a problem and she had happily accepted his offer of marriage only three months after they first met.

Their marriage would probably be described as perfectly normal by the casual bystander but very soon they found that they had a slight problem. Robert was not the greatest of lovers he was unable to maintain a meaningful erection, suffered from premature ejaculation and was unable to do it more than once. On top of all that he had a particularly small penis. At just over three inches it fell far short of what Beth needed to fulfil her growing sexual appetite. They had not had sex together until their wedding night and that had ended in tears of frustration for both of them. The question now was how to make the best of a disappointing situation.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers