Night and Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Cravings of a peeping tom.
1.3k words
3.87
32.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

After a frustrating couple of years trying to make things work for both of them, Robert realised that something drastic had to be done to save their marriage.
He loved Beth very much, in fact he worshipped her and he knew that she loved him too, he didn’t want her to feel forced into cheating on him.

Lately when having sex together he had been fantasizing about Beth having sex with really well endowed men and he found that thinking about that increased the strength of his erection.
Soon he found that unless he fantasized about this he could hardly raise a worthwhile hard-on at all.
It had become an obsession which he had to deal with.

One evening in bed he casually remarked that perhaps they should look for a suitable lover for Beth.
She was horrified and told him that she could never do that and anyway who would want to make love to her, she was a married woman after all.
Robert tried to explain that he did not want her to fall in love with another man but only to meet someone who could give her the sort of sex which he was unable to provide her with.

Over the course of the next few months Robert continued to plead and beg her to give it a chance promising her that he would not interfere and that she would be in complete control of the situation.

One evening as they were preparing to go out to a dinner party Beth was sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair.
Dressed only in her underwear she looked absolutely adorable.

Robert emerged naked from the bathroom just as she stood up to adjust the seams on her nylon stockings, captivated by the scene before him he dropped to his knees and bending down he lovingly kissed her feet.
“I adore you my darling I want to serve you and be your slave forever.” He said.
“Do you really mean that Robert?”
“Yes but only as far as our sex life is concerned. I want you to take charge and more than anything I want you to take a lover.
You know in your heart of hearts that is going to happen sooner rather than later.
I do not want you to have to cheat on me I want you to tell me when you have a liaison, what you do, how much you enjoyed it, you will, you’ll see.”

Beth paused before speaking. “Kiss my feet again and beg me to do as you wish.”
This was an order, he could tell by her tone of voice.
He wasted no time in obeying her and as he kissed her silky stocking clad foot she lifted her other foot and pushed his head down on to the carpet. This movement caused him to turn over on to his back. Looking up he found that she was now standing with her feet on either side of his head and he was gazing up at her silken covered pussy.
His mind was in a whirl all his dreams seemed to be coming true all at once.

“Well slave I think you had better get dressed or we will be late for dinner.
This obviously turns you on, your little cock looks as if it is about to explode. I think I might just enjoy our little game.”

Over the course of the next two weeks they played out their fantasy to the extent that every morning before rising Beth would play with Robert’s little cock before sending him to prepare her breakfast which he served to her in bed.
Beth provided Robert with a short black nylon slip with a frilly white apron to wear whilst he performed this menial task.
Beth was very careful not to allow Robert to have an orgasm as this would have broken the spell at this stage of their game.

Evenings at home usually involved Robert carrying out Beth’s instructions and generally doing whatever she ordered him to do.
These did not always have a sexual content although she did dress in her riding gear which she knew he liked.
Her jodhpurs and riding boots were constantly being kissed and lovingly caressed by her besotted and soon to be cuckolded husband.

The following day, after Don’s father and mother had gone into town, he was feeling quite guilty about what he had done then he thought that it if he returned the knickers to Beth it would give him a rare opportunity to be close to her and the presence of her knickers would add a measure of intimacy between them.
For the rest of that day Don wrestled with his dilemma unable to decide whether to keep them or return them.

That evening, Thursday, he was alone in the house, his father attended his Rotary club meeting and his mother dined out and enjoyed the late night shopping.
Around eight thirty pm he finally decided to go out into the garden and throw Beth’s knickers below a shrub or bush in her garden. As he approached the dividing hedge he looked over towards the back door of the Kay’s house just to make sure that the coast was clear and that no one would see him throwing the knickers back.

His eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw a shadowy figure peering into the Kay’s lounge through a space in the curtains which had been pulled closed.
Standing completely still he tried to think what he should do. Should he shout out asking the man what he was doing there or should he go back into his house and phone the Kay’s and tell them that they were being spied upon.

Before he could decide the man moved closer to the window and his face became clearly visible lit up by the light emanating from the room.
Don was astonished to see that it was Mr Kay standing there and whatever it was that he was watching held his full attention.
Both men, Don and Mr Kay, stood rooted to their respective spots for more than half an hour before Mr Kay suddenly scurried away up the side of his house.

Don quickly stole along the side of the hedge in time to see Mr Kay disappearing out of the front gate and down the street.
He didn’t know what to do or think.
It was then that he remembered that Mr Kay, as a fellow member should have been at the same Rotary club meeting as his father. What was he doing here at this time?

What about Mrs Kay was she alone or did she have someone with her?
Running back into the house he lifted the phone and dialled the Kay’s number.
“Hello.” He heard Beth’s voice, a little breathless he thought. “Who is this?”
Disguising his voice Don said “Could I speak with Mr Kay please.”
Beth replied that she was sorry but Mr Kay was not in as he attended his Rotary club on a Thursday evening. Before she could say anything else Don thanked her and said that he would contact Mr Kay at his office in the morning then hung up.

Don sat at the front bedroom window which gave him a view of the street and from where he could see anyone entering or leaving the Kay’s front driveway.
He didn’t have long to wait for quite soon he saw tall man leave with his coat collar turned up shielding his face. His car must have been parked very close as he heard it being started up and watched as it made it’s way down the street towards town.

Half an hour later he saw Mr Kay arrive home in his Mercedes and watched as he entered his house.
What was this, had he imagined everything that had just happened.
Did this mean that Mrs Kay, Beth had a lover?

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers