Night at OakIsland, NC

Story Info
Wife exposes herself to the night air.
774 words
3.79
46.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DatsunZ
DatsunZ
7 Followers

My wife is what I would call conservative. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas to get her to be a little more daring. I started something a few years ago while on vacation that I have tried to expand on but as of yet nothing has happened.

For years now we have gone on vacation to a Beach in lower North Carolina for vacation. A few years back It was getting late and all the others that had gone on vacation with us and long since gone to bed. We were sitting in the living room watching TV, when I suggested we go out on the deck over looking the ocean and enjoy the night air.

We did just that turned out the lights in the cottage and made our way out on the back deck. She stood next to the railing letting the wind gently blow through her hair as we watched the deserted beach across the dunes. I scanned the cottages next to ours and realized the one to our left was dark, and the one to the right was vacant. She was still leaned up against the railing enjoying the cool evening breeze.

I made my way up behind her and placed my arms around her hips while gently kissing her on the neck. I could tell she was enjoying this as she tilted her head to one side and pressed back into me. I slowly moved my hands up her stomach pulling her shirt along with them until I reached her wonderful 36dd breasts. Rubbing and kneading them through her bra I could feel her nipples getting harder. I quickly undid the clasp of her bra and exposed her to the night. She tried to stop me at this point, and I reminded her to look around. She paid closer attention and realized that we were all alone.

I kept up fondling her breast for another few minutes before I pulled her shirt and bra over her head not allowing her any means to cover up other than her hands. She was still a bit nervous. I continued to take her nipples and roll them around in my fingers while nibbling on her ears and neck. You could tell she was getting thoroughly aroused and she stared to sway her hips with my touch.

She was wearing a pair cotton pajama bottoms, so I started working my hands down underneath the band of her underwear, at this point she was putting up no resistance to my advances, I could feel her wetness with my fingers, she quickly spread her legs to allow me better access to her clit. I continued to massage her as she ground her wet pussy into my hands. I then reached into my pocket to remove a small vibrator. I turned it on and placed it next to her pussy, and was quickly greeted with soft moans and her hands reaching back to feel my stiff cock.

With that gesture from her I grabbed the sides of her pants and pulled them and her underwear to the floor, leaving her totally naked in the midnight air. She asked what in the world I was thinking but as soon as I put the vibrator back on her clit she just pushed back into me and started to moan once again. I then led her to a lounge chair on the deck and had her sit down. I started at her knees and started kissing my way up her thighs until I reached the wetness of her mound. I continued to finger and lick her moist pussy, as I could her small moans from her.

I then handed her the vibrator as she knows how to control it to get the most satisfaction out of it. I then moved over to her side and started playing with one breast while I licked and sucked on the other. It took very little time for her to quickly start flowing juices as she started to cum. Her hips were rocking around as wave after wave came over her.

I took this opportunity to remove my shorts and reveal my stiff erection, the way she was sitting on the edge of the chair with her legs spread for the vibrator made it easy for me to get on my knees in front of her and slip into her wet pussy. After all the foreplay it didn't take long for me to cum inside her.

We sat there for a little while longer totally naked in the evening air before be dressed and returned inside to get some sleep.

DatsunZ
DatsunZ
7 Followers