Night at the Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the next pot and removed the lid (which reluctantly required both hands for a few seconds). I contemplated just chugging the second pot straight away, but I decided to try something different instead. I sat down, closed my eyes and fantasised about jerking a guy off while he stood in front of me. At the point where he ejaculated in my fantasy, I tipped my head back slightly and emptied the contents of the pot onto my face. "Take that you little cumslut!" said the man in my fantasy. I felt the semen roll down my cheeks and nose. A large dollop collected on my upper lip and I lapped it up greedily, before using my finger to collect the rest and bring it to my eager mouth.

I felt an orgasm build once more and knew it was going to be a huge one, but I stopped. I didn't want to come yet, I still had three more pots of sticky goodness to play with. I picked up the third one, which was much fuller, containing probably twice as much semen as the others. What would it be like to take so much semen into my mouth at once? But I had a better idea. I knew exactly where I wanted this mega-load of semen to go. I unbuttoned my lab coat and let it fall open revealing my tits and pussy to the world. My nipples were rock hard, like little pink bullets jutting out from my chest. I used both hands to pinch and twist them as my mind slowly played out another fantasy.

"Yes baby, do it, cum all over my big firm tits!" I said out loud.

I unscrewed the lid and poured the big payload all across the top of my chest. I sat there motionless for ten seconds or more, just watching the cum slowly slide down my chest and onto my tits. Not only was it an amazing sight, but the scent drove me crazy. With my index finger I gently rubbed some of the semen onto my nipple, then some more around the small, dark areola. Mesmerised by the sight, I did the same with the other nipple, while the remaining cum dribbled between my tits and down my stomach. I slowly rubbed my nipples, while I twisted my lower body back and forth, even the light touch of my labia onto my clitoris being nearly enough to send me over the edge at this stage.

After a bit of experimentation I discovered, to my delight, that I was able to lick my own nipples. Not only did this send my hard buds into sensory overload, but it also let me taste the cum that I had just rubbed onto them. It tasted a little different to the previous two pots - a slightly less intense flavour and slightly less sticky. I took my time licking all the semen from both nipples, savouring the new taste and sensations. I looked down at the remaining semen, last seen running down my slightly chubby tummy. It had now reached the top of my pubic hair and had formed a little pool there. Fascinated, I opened the fourth pot and poured that onto my stomach. It followed the same path, slowly dribbling past my belly button down to my bush, merging with the previous ejaculate to form a larger blob.

I tilted my pelvis forward slightly and watched as the pool of cum started to ooze into my secret garden. My pubic hair was already damp from my exploring fingers distributing the wetness of my pussy. I helped it along, rubbing the cum into my curls, enjoying the sticky and matted look that it created. I saw a drop of cum had made its way to the top of my slit and I opened my legs slightly wider to allow it to continue its journey. I felt the droplet slide delightfully slowly down my snatch, but agonisingly it missed my clitoris. Instead I scooped up some of the remaining cum from my bush and slowly rubbed that into my clit instead. I almost climaxed on the spot when I did this and it took all the willpower I had to hold back. Not yet, not quite yet.

I opened the last pot, already knowing exactly what I wanted to do with it. I poured the contents onto the fingers of my right hand, taking care not to spill any. I paused to open my legs as wide as I could before ramming my entire hand up my pussy, cum and all. My orgasm, which had been not-so-patiently waiting for the last several minutes hit almost immediately. I fucked myself furiously with my hand, the cum lubricating my already wet pussy enough for all four fingers to slide easily in and out while my other hand rubbed my clit. The orgasm became more and more intense, my back arched out of my seat and I screamed out at the top of my voice.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God yes, fuck me! Fuck your little cumslut, I'm cumiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg!"

In the heat of the moment I did something I had never done before. I took my hand from out of my pussy, thrust my hips forward right to the edge of the seat and then slid my index finger, still lubricated by the cum, up my asshole. This caused my body to spasm violently as the orgasm intensified. Was it still the same orgasm? Or was it a second one coming straight on top of the first? I didn't care! My fingers rubbed my clit as fast as I could as I felt my virgin sphincter spasm around its new invader.

"Arggghhhh fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass!"

The orgasm finally subsided and I was left as a quivering mass, technically still sitting on my chair, although now practically on the floor. I removed my finger from my brown hole, which even now sent little waves of pleasure up my body. As I came down from the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced in my life, I started to become aware of myself and my surroundings once again.

Oh God, look at me!

I was sitting at my desk clad only in an open lab coat. My right hand was coated in cum (plus now a small trace of excrement) while my left hand was soaking wet with the juices from my pussy. My pubic hair was a matted mess of cum, sweat and pussy juices and there was cum all over my tits, chest and stomach. I still had the strong taste of semen in my mouth and could still feel some of it in the back of my throat. I stood up and saw that the chair I had been sitting on was also covered in cum, plus a generous decoration of pubic hairs. The five, now empty, sample pots sat innocently on my desk. I was momentarily overcome with remorse, shock, embarrassment, guilt, panic and probably a dozen other emotions too.

Had anybody seen or heard me?!

I quickly put on my bra and panties, feeling a sense of helplessness as I saw the cum on my tits and pussy seep through the material and form incriminating wet patches on my undergarments. I sobbed ever so slightly as I put on the rest of my clothes, disgusted at the depraved slut that I had become in the last hour. Oh my God, I had rubbed a man's cum all over my pussy, I could get pregnant! It was an outside chance as most of the sperm were almost certainly dead after that length of time, but I would need to go to the chemist immediately and get some 'morning after' contraception just in case.

I packed up my things and cleaned up as best I could before hurrying home via the chemist. Dr Huntley's long-forgotten report remained unfinished, but right now that was the least of my problems. Two days ago I was just boring old Jill, now I was sexually depraved cumslut Jill. That was going to take some coming to terms with.

-----

Over the weekend I went through the full range of emotions as I came to terms with my Friday night in the office. The events started to seem more and more like a dream, sometimes a fantastic and amazing dream, while other times seeming more like a nightmare. The mind-blowing orgasms balanced against the horror of what I did and the indignity I would experience returning to work on Monday morning. One thing was clear, I would never look at myself in the same way again. I knew that deep inside my sensible, logical and 'boring' exterior, there was a wanton sexuality just bursting to get out.

Has it ever got out since? Well, that would be telling now wouldn't it. One story at a time.