Night at the Drive in

Story Info
Aunt and her son and nephew go to the movies.
1.1k words
3.84
113k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogeme
dogeme
26 Followers

It had been a long, hot, and boring summer. I was look forward to my cousin, Glenn, and Aunt Fran to come visit for a week.

I am Ray, a 20-year-old freshman in college. I had worked a couple of years after high school to save some money for college. I am 6'6" and in good shape with an almost 5-inch cock. My saving grace is the girth. I measure over 8 inches around so I look like a Pepsi can.

Aunt Fran, is a 42-year-old lady that has that face of an 8 and the body of a 9. She looks good but is very plain. The kind of woman we would all fuck but not as the first choice. C cup tits and slim waist and beautiful red hair.

Glenn, was 19, in college as a freshman also. He was over 6' and very skinny. The skinny also included his cock. He was over 7 inches long but was under 4 inches around. I called him "pencil dick" which he hated.

Glenn and I had a lot of fun catching up on what we had been doing since we last visited each other. I found that we were still alike in most of our interests. We were both B grade students and loved video games. We didn't play sports but worked out once or twice a week so we were in average shape.

One night about 5 days in on their visit my parents were out for the evening for a company party. Aunt Fran said she waited to see a movie that was playing at the local drive-in. She talked us into going with her as she said it would be weird to go to a drive-in alone.

When we got ready to leave she appeared in a sundress and sandals. The dress really showed off her best features.

Glenn drove the minivan to the drive-in with Aunt Fran and me in the back seat. He parked in the back of the lot away from most of the cars. Aunt Fran told me to fold down the back seats and spread out the blankets and pillows she had brought.

We all got in the back and got comfortable waiting for the movies to start. The blackout shade windows made it impossible to see in.

As the movie started I noticed that my aunt had begun to rub her thighs together. I kept watching her as her breathing began to quicken.

After about 5 minutes I saw out of the corner of my eye that her hem was rising up her thighs. I was shocked to see she the reason was because she had her hand inside her panties. She was working her pussy hard while still watching the movie.

I gave her a couple minutes and slowly replaced her hand with mine. The second I touched her clit stiffened and shook so hard it was hard to stay on her.

My cousin noticed this and started to feel her breasts through her dress.

My aunt's eyes were now closed and she was making a small cooing sound.

I thought it was time to take it up a notch. I grabbed her dress and started to pull it over her head. She lifted her butt enough to make it easy. My cousin then started to take off her bra.

As soon as the bra was off we both locked on to a nipple.

As I removed her panties and I noticed she now had her hand in her son's pants while he was stripping off his clothes. I then stripped off my clothes.

Aunt Fran put her head in Glenn's lap and sucked in his cock.

Since she was leaning over to suck his cock I raised her leg to open her to me. I placed the head of my cock to the opening of her wet cunt and slowly worked it in. I was lucky she was so wet so she could take my thickness. I grabbed she leg and lifted it give me more room to work.

She was tight but as I slowly pushed my thick cock in her she was able to take it all. She had stopped blowing Glenn until I hit bottom and then started back sucking even harder.

After she came several times she pushed me over and flipped over on my cock.

With her ass in the air Glenn climbed on and stuck his skinny cock up her asshole. It was so skinny that he could just push it in all at once. Aunt Fran came again as she was filled completely below.

After only about a minute I was so excited that I could not hold it any longer and I exploded in Aunt Fran. Cum shot around my cock as I filled her.

Glenn continued to pound his cock in Aunt Fran's ass so I inched up and placed the head of my cock against Aunt Fran's lips. She still had her eyes closed as she had since we started. She slowly licked around the head and then stretched her mouth to start taking it in her mouth.

She was only able to take about an inch past the head in her mouth. But believe me that was enough with the way her tongue was working.

I don't know what spot Glenn was hitting but she started cumming and for 5 minutes she came one after another as if it was only one. Glenn finally could stand it no more and started cumming in her ass.

I quickly pulled out of her mouth, flipped her on her back, and climbed on as she was recovering from Glenn's ass fucking. I used the cum leaking out of her ass as lube and slowly tried to enter her. After about 2 minutes I finally got the head pass her ring. I looked and her eyes were open now. She had a blank gaze and started screaming.

I stopped moving until her eyes closed again and she started cooing. I slowly was able to bottom out and start slowly fucking her.

As I was doing this, Glenn was getting blown. Aunt Fran was able to take Glenn deep in her throat as she still made that cooing sound.

Between the cum in her ass and my width, her ass sounded someone was using a plunger on her.

As I started to cum in her ass I noticed Glenn was shooting his load down her throat. There was a loud pop as I pulled my cock out of her ass. I then finished cumming on her beautiful ass.

Aunt Fran fell asleep naked and with cum leaking out of all holes. Glenn and I dressed for the ride home. I drove and he stayed it the back with Aunt Fran, rubbing and kissing her.

When we got home Glenn had her clothes on her and we woke her up. We got her to bed and went to bed tired.

We couldn't wait for another movie night.

dogeme
dogeme
26 Followers