Night at the Movies

Story Info
Girl takes guy to the movies for more than ice cream.
1.3k words
4.1
36.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ring you and ask if you want to go to the movies, you innocently accept and we agree to meet in the foyer at 7pm. After a quick friendly hello so as not to bring attention to ourselves, you buy your ticket and head on into the cinema and find a seat up the back for yourself. I wait in the foyer until after the movie trailers have begun and buy us some popcorn and my ticket. Then as the lights are dimmed in the cinema, I find you and sit down next to you, noticing that there are very few people in the cinema with us - all sitting further down the front, which suits me perfectly.

I offer you some popcorn, which is sitting in my lap and as you reach over to get some, your arm brushes against the side of my breast and I feel my nipples harden and stand up tall and erect under my thin shirt. I feel a small shiver go through me and little electric sparks shoot up my spine in anticipation of what is to come.

The movie begins and as you begin to watch, I very casually rest my hand down on your thigh. You look down at my hand and smile at me and lean over and give me a quick kiss on the lips but go back to watching the movie pretty quickly, not knowing what I have planned.

I'm pretending to watch the movie but really I'm imagining in my head what I want to do next. I'm feeling a little nervous but mostly feeling very naughty and excited.

After a few moments of pretending to watch the movie, I very slowly move my fingers over so that they are resting on your groin. I can feel the swell of you under the fabric and begin to teasingly rub the outline of your cock, which I can feel is beginning to quickly harden and grow larger under my fingers. I notice you squirm a little in your seat as you try to adjust the ever-increasing tightness of your jeans and you let out a small moan of discomfort or pleasure - I'm not sure which. I help you then by undoing your jeans button and carefully undo your fly and feel you relax a little as you now have more room, now that your jeans have been loosened. I then give you a very cheeky smile and lean over and kiss your lips fully letting my tongue explore your mouth in small circular motions.

You kiss me back hard and I feel my lips bruising under the pressure of your desire for more.

Then I slide my hand down inside your jeans and feel the firmness of your cock in my hand. It twitches slightly in response to my touch. My hand is cold and I hear you moan softly in pleasure and see that you have your eyes closed now.

I begin to rhythmically rub and fondle your length firmly and hear you take a quick intake of breath as I run my nails along the shaft and massage the tip with my fingers. I delight in stroking you and teasing you with my fingers, knowing that I am driving you wild.

Meanwhile I am very aware that I am also driving myself crazy and becoming extremely turned on by your moans and the feel of your hard erection in my hand, my jeans have become very warm and wet from my juices as I continue rubbing and stroking you. I toss the popcorn away and eagerly undo my jeans with my other hand and slide my hand inside. I feel the soft curls and mound already hot and dripping wet. I slide my fingers over the soft curls and between my very slippery lips, enjoying the coldness of my fingers on my hot clit. Slowly I begin to rub my clit and massage it while trying not to moan too loudly, which is becoming increasingly impossible. Then I squirm a little in my seat to reposition myself better and reach down further and slide my fingers inside, DEEP inside, as far as I can reach, one finger then two and begin to slide my fingers in and out of my slippery pussy while imagining all the time that you are sliding your hard cock deep inside me.

We are both moaning louder now and our breathing has become noticeably quicker but we don't care much now who hears us. Luckily everyone in the theatre is intent on watching the movie and doesn't notice what we are doing up the back of the theatre.

In response to my moans, you open your eyes and notice what I'm doing to myself and that I'm getting REALLY hot; moaning and squirming in my seat. You want to join in too so you push my jeans down further on my thighs and slide your hand down between my legs and follow my fingers along until you reach my dripping wet hole, you slide your fingers inside and I almost cry out in ecstasy.

I can feel the spasms starting to course through my body and my back starts to arch so I quickly pull our hands free before I cry out loudly and let the whole theatre know what we are doing.

I want you REALLY badly now and would not be able to stop even if I had to. I grab your fingers and in the soft light from the movie, can see them still wet and glistening from my juices and slide them into my mouth and suck them teasingly clean.

This does it for you and you tell me that you don't give a shit who hears us and that you are going to take me right here and NOW! You quickly slide your jeans down further and you grab me roughly by the hips and sit me down hard on your lap facing the movie.

You slide your hands up under my shirt and grope and knead my breasts in desperation and yearning to be inside me. I feel down between my thighs and find your incredibly hard cock and guide him to the entrance of my pussy. I then slide him in all the way, penetrating deep inside me and we both gasp with pleasure. Slowly I start rocking my hips and grinding against your pelvis, feeling you rock in your seat against me. I can feel your cock, hard and deep inside me, sliding in and out as I grind back and forth, back and forth. I hear your breathing become quicker and feel your breath hot against my neck as I feel my own pleasure building, stronger and stronger making me grind hard against you. Only a few more thrusts and I feel you tense up under me, your thighs gone taut and your hands squeezing my breasts almost painfully and your pelvis pushing against mine forcefully. I hear you let out a small high moan of bliss and feel your body tremble and quiver underneath me, inside I feel you pulsing and your hot wet load, filling me up, deep inside my belly. Then you relax against me, your head resting on my back; we are both breathing heavily.

We both sit like that for a minute, catching our breath and letting reality come back to us. We redress each other and sit content and relaxed in our seats once more. You lean over and put your arm around my shoulders and kiss the top of my head. As I snuggle into you I realise with a shock that the movie is half over and I haven't seen any of it - but I don't care. I feel totally relaxed, warm and wonderful and hope that we can see many, many more movies like that in the future.