Night Bus To Sudbury

Story Info
He gets unexpected sex during boring ride.
5.3k words
4.61
74.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rarely take the bus anymore, but I remember perfectly the long rides north, the smell of the other passengers, the peculiar way boredom, road sickness and lust combine.

I was in the middle of my fourth semester at U of T – the University of Toronto. Spring Break at last. For the first time in two years, I longed to get back home up north for a few days. The occasional trip home was an annoyance at first, something I had to do in order to please my parents. But now, the prospect of home-cooked meals, tranquility and catching up with family actually looked preferable to partying with friends on Queen Street West. Maturity, perhaps.

Maturity, or the fact I wasn't with Karen anymore. It may have been a short relationship, but God was she something! I hoped a few days in Sudbury would help me get over the loss. Those last two months have been tough, images of her gorgeous body and the sound of her laughter flashing through my mind whenever I let it wander.

I still had 10 minutes to wait before boarding the bus, so I got out of the terminal to get a little fresh air. It was a fairly cool spring and a light rain was falling, but I didn't mind. I watched people walk by in the night. A homeless guy pushing a small cart before him. Some Bay street type in an expensive suit with a short-skirted blond girl under his arm. Gosh, she looks so much like Karen! I closed my eyes, turned away and walked a few steps to the corner of the terminal.

I didn't pay attention to the red car parked there at first, but then movement inside caught my eye. Feebly illuminated by the street light some distance away, I could see a couple kissing passionately. Good-looking guy, blond hair brushed back, broad shoulders under his Toronto Maple Leafs jacket. He was leaning over the woman on the passenger seat. Black hair cut short, swaying to the side as she moved her head. It took me a moment to realize the guy had a hand beneath her low-cut white t-shirt, massaging her left breast vigorously.

"Fuck, they're really having a good time," I whispered.

I flattened myself on the terminal wall, afraid they'd see me. I saw the passenger seat jerk back and the guy shifted his body so he was almost directly above his girlfriend. He then hiked up her t-shirt and I was treated to the sight of her beautiful, firm D-cups peeking out from under the bra that has been pushed up. She didn't resist when he deftly undid the clasps and took the bra away, then sucked her right nipple, massaging the other with his hand.

His body now blocked the view I had of her magnificent tits, but her face was lovely to watch: head pulled back, eyes closed, she opened and closed her mouth in what I could imagine was dirty talk. My lustful mind made up the soundtrack by itself.

"Oh God yes, suck my tits baby. Fuck, you're so good! Come on, suck me harder baby," I fantasized.

Her right leg came up and I saw a flash of white cloth go down her thigh.

"Fuck, he's pulling her panties from under her," I thought.

I watched the other leg go up for a brief moment, then her panties gracefully flew to the driver's seat. The woman's month opened wide in a scream, I guessed in reaction to her boyfriend's slipping his fingers into her. I could see his arm jerking rapidly between her legs for maybe a minute before her body went rigid, her hips pushing hard to get as much of those fingers in her as possible. I heard her muffled scream even through the rain as the orgasm boiled through her.

I turned away, breathing with difficulty, my hot cock painfully pushing against my jeans. I walk briskly into the terminal, intending to go down to the washroom to get rid of that hard-on in the most effective way possible. Then I saw the clock: 55 minutes past midnight. I'd missed the boarding announcement. I ran to where the waiting bus was, all the while struggling to conceal my raging hard-on. Completely out of breath, I stopped at the end of the short line of people still waiting to board. I closed my eyes and tried to control myself.

"Excuse me, is that the bus for Sudbury?" I turned automatically to the female voice behind me. "Yes, it's just about to…" I looked directly into the green eyes of black-haired young woman, noticing in an instant the displaced hair, the beads of sweat on her brow, the "freshly fucked" glint in her eyes. "It's just about to come. I mean, to leave!" I quickly turned away from her, feeling fire crawl along every inch of my face. Uncaring about my absolutely embarrassed state, my pole got back to full attention.

I put my bag in the baggage compartment of the bus and climbed on, all the while fearing she'd notice how aroused I was and realize I might have seen her get finger-fucked by her boyfriend. I headed for an empty seat near the back of the bus.

I collapsed in the seat, bending a little forward to keep my penis from making a pyramid in my jeans. I took deep breaths to get rid of the erection.

"Are you okay?"

I jerked my head at the voice coming from the window seat just beside me. A woman, gentle face, long brown curly hair, maybe 20 years old. I just blinked stupidly.

"Are you in pain or something?" she said, apparently trying to decide if I needed help or if I had psychiatric problems.

I struggled to answer in a normal voice, my ears informing me I failed miserably.

"Cramp. Just a cramp. It's going away now, thanks."

I made what I hoped was a reassuring smile and turned my head the other way… just in time to see my black-haired beauty sit down just across the aisle.

Her shapely legs were coming out from a short red skirt, the kind every guy knows can fly away with the lightest gust of wind. Her chest thrust forward as she tried to find a comfortable position on the seat and I could see her half-erected nipples pushing against the fabric of her t-shirt.

"Looks like she left her bra to her boyfriend," I thought.

My eyes slipped down to the hem of her skirt, wondering if he kept the panties too. She was chatting a little with the old man sitting beside her. They were talking in low voices as everyone does on buses, but I could hear her introducing herself as Caroline.

"Caroline the Car Slut," I thought.

Not very clever, but I liked the sound of it.

I forced myself to keep my eyes off her body and relax as the bus' engine came alive. I took in the smell of the vehicule: diesel and perfume. I knew that over the next five hours, it would be replaced by the smell of sweat and that blue-green stuff they put in the toilet to keep it from stinking. Not looking forward to that. I took out my CD player from my jacket's pocket, stealing a glance at Caroline the Car Slut in passing. She was reading a book, I couldn't see the cover. Her nipples had softened, but her round tits still showed wonderfully well under the t-shirt.

I pushed the Play button and let Dave Matthews take over my mind…

Oh I watch you there through the window and I stare at you You wear nothing but you, wear it so well Tied up and twisted, the way I'd like to be

I fell asleep thinking about my ex-girlfriend Karen getting finger-fucked in a car by a hockey player, her blond curls jumping all over her face.

Then that dream came again, unbidden. There's no escape from the memory of that day.

** My class had been cancelled, the teacher delayed by the heavy snowfall. That meant I had three hours to myself, so of course I planned to walk to Karen's apartment and surprise her. She lives on the top floor of a two-floor building just west of Spadina Ave, with an exterior steel staircase going all the way up to her door. I hopped from one step to the next, being careful not to walk into the boot prints already there, so the fresh snow would muffle the noise.

I watched my dream-self halt at the top of the stairs, impulsively looking into Karen's small living room through the window just next to the door. What I saw stopped me dead. I could see her crouched, naked body, white skin charged with the energy of hot sex, elbows on the couch, knees on the floor. And Martin McKay right behind, pushing his cock into her. Karen was pushing madly back, grinding her pussy against him, sending both her gorgeous tits and her honey-blond hair flying with the movement.

I stood there frozen in the snow, my brain refusing to acknowledge the significance of what I was seeing. Pot-belly, small-dick Martin was fucking my beautiful girlfriend, his hips pounding into her again and again, making her scream like crazy and the only thought I could formulate was "Shit, she's so hot. She's loving every second of it." As I stood there by the window, I felt heat gather at my groin and the blood rush up my dick.

"They're so fucking hot…"

Karen was turning, saying something. I pushed my ear to the glass to hear.

"… know what I want, do it to me. Do it, do it now!"

Martin pulled on her hips, forcing her to lay on her side with him. Still inside her, he lifted her left leg high and pounded some more at her pussy. I could see his thin cock go in and out of her juicehole at incredible speed.

"God, how can he not come?" I wondered.

Karen was still moaning and pleading with him, her voice now a shout.

"Ah, baby give it to me! Please, don't make me wait no more. Oh that's fucking… Please baby please.. FUCK MY ASS BABY!!!"

I was stunned. Karen never wanted to do that with me. Now she was begging another guy to push his dick into her asshole. I could feel my own cock twitching, gathering all my body heat to my crotch. I started to shiver.

Still holding her leg up, Martin suddenly slipped his cock out of her pussy and pushed his hips against her ass. Karen's mouth closed shut and her head hit the floor hard, her whole body reacting to the invasion of her anus. Martin moved his hips slowly at first, then more rapidly, making Karen yell in delight continuously. She plunged her hand between her soaked pussy lips, matching with glistening fingers the movements in her ass. My eyes were glued to those fingers, massaging, stretching, rubbing her pussy.

As she reached orgasm, she pushed almost her whole delicate hand into her vagina and Martin's hips pushed her hard from behind. Her body thrashed in ecstasy as her lover leg go of her leg to hold her hips with both hands. I heard him for the first time, releasing a low animal growl as he came, sending his load up her ass. **

I raised my eyelids, looking at the back of the seat in front of me, my heart beating hard. I passed my hand through my hair, discovering my brow was dripping with sweat. Then I realized my cock was almost fully erect, making a huge lump in my jeans! I slapped my hand hard on it to conceal it, gritting my teeth at the pain. I took a look to the right. The brown-haired woman was asleep in her seat, her breasts and uncovered belly rising in synch. Thank God, she didn't see anything. Then I turned the other way.

My Car Slut was sleeping too. She was curled up sideways in her seat, facing my way. Her t-shirt had stretched to adjust to the new position and her deep v-neck had twisted toward her left breast, showing me up close quite a bit of that beautiful round tit I've seen from afar earlier. I could see almost half of her pale aureole, her nipple nearly escaping the confines of her clothing. The bus was dark and warm. I bit my lip.

"Okay, I want to do this."

I stood up, carefully arranging my hard cock so it wouldn't show too much. I went at the front to speak with the driver, a man in his forties with a huge moustache.

"Hey sir, do you mind turning the heat down at the back? It's getting really hot in there."

The man glanced at me for a moment before putting his eyes back on the road.

"Yeah, I've had problems with the heating system. Sure, I'll turn it down."

Emboldened, I made my move.

"Actually, would you mind sending us some cold air for a while, that would really feel good."

He just nodded and his hand adjusted the controls. I mumbled heartfelt thanks and returned to my seat.

I sat sideways in my seat, looking at Caroline's nipples react to the cold air now coming out of the floor vents. My cock returned to full hardness as I saw her shiver for a moment and her nipple hardened, gradually pushing against the fabric. I couldn't believe how hard it seemed to get! It finally popped out, a beautiful pink thing begging to be licked and sucked. I shifted my position a bit so I could discreetly stroke my cock through my pants. She moaned softly and brought her hand to her breast, pushing softly against it with her open hand, lips half-closed. I started stroking hard at the base of my dick.

As I thought I was about to come in my jeans, something grabbed the tip of my dick! I cried aloud, waking half the bus.

Caroline came wide awake, automatically rearranging her t-shirt at the same time. Now bent in two to hide my hard-on, my face burning with shame, I looked at the woman sitting beside me. She held her hand in front of her mouth to keep her from laughing out loud. She looked at me sideways with mischief dancing in her eyes.

I slumped as low as I could, trying to disappear into the faded green bus seat. People were glancing at me wondering what happened, some with a small smile. I risked a glance at Caroline. She was picking up her book, apparently unaware of the thrill she just gave me. I felt a little better, but I wished I'd stop sweating and I wondered how come I my cock was still rock-hard.

"What the Hell is wrong with me?" I wondered.

Driver's voice in the speaker system.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be arriving in North Bay in 10 minutes, where we'll be stopping for 20 minutes. Thank you."

I heard the noise of pen scratching on paper. That insane woman was writing something. Anger started to flare up within me and I looked at her, trying to find something to say that would put her to shame. But she was looking at me, holding a folded piece of paper with a crooked smile. Now completely confused, I took it and read.

I want your big cock inside me. In the washroom at the bus stop.

I read the message twice more, acutely aware of my raging erection. I turned to her. She was looking at me lustily with large brown eyes. She had beautiful lips, the kind you want around your cock. My gaze dropped to her breasts, small and high under her short green top. Her left leg was resting on her right knee, but I could see her hand had disappeared beneath the edge of her low-cut jeans, gently fingering her pussy. I swallowed hard and made a small nod. She replied by wetting her lips with her tongue. I almost came right there.

I couldn't believe my luck. The last ten minutes before the stop were pure torture. She continued fingering herself, absently looking at the lights outside.

The bus finally pulled in the parking lot of North Bay's bus station. As people started to get up and gather their things, my lusty girl leaned toward me and grabbed at my crotch, pulling me to her.

She whispered in my hear. "No condom, no pussy."

She then pretty much pushed me into the alley.

I made my way to the bus station with other passengers as the driver unloaded the luggage of those getting off in North Bay. At the time, it was a large waiting room with a few rows of plastic seats, some lockers, a convenience store and of course, the doors to the washrooms.

I entered the convenience store area right away, not wanting to keep my "date" waiting. I looked at the rows of chips, chocolate bars and motion sickness pills, but couldn't see any damned rubbers. "No…" Yes, there they were, behind the counter. I had to ask the thin old lady at the cashier for them.

I could see my date staring at me from the waiting area, sipping some coffee. I rapidly took my place in line with other passengers waiting to pay for their purchases, right behind Caroline. I was so close I could smell her. A hint of perfume and the sweet smell of sex. My cock started twitching again, pointing right at her ass and pussy. I wondered once more if she was naked under that skirt.

Relieved to be the last one in line, I hoped my tone of voice would be just right so that other passengers wouldn't hear me, but loud enough so that the clerk wouldn't have me repeat. "A box of Lifestyles," I said, proud of the perfect control I had over my voice. She almost yelled the reply "Plain or lubricated?", looking at me with a sly smile. Shit, she was enjoying this. "Lubed", I said with the face of someone admitting defeat, as I heard a few muffled giggles somewhere behind me. She handed me the box. "10,34 $. Have fun."

Well, I got the damned things and I was sure as Hell going to put them to good use. I put the box in my jacket's pocket and looked at where the object of my lust was sitting earlier. All that was left was an empty paper cup. I headed for the washroom doors, thankful that they were at the end of a short corridor, so not too many people could see me take the wrong way. I gently knocked on the women's door.

The door opened a crack and I saw my date's face, great dark eyes shining with excitement. "It's clear" she said, grabbing my belt and pulling me playfully inside.

Walking backwards, she pulled me forward until her denim-clad butt hit the sink. With devilish skill, she got my belt buckle undone and popped a button open. I quickly glanced to look around: a couple of sinks along a large mirror, three toilet booths. I was panicked at the idea someone could come in.

"Hey, not here, let's get in a booth."

I heard my zipper come down. "Right here, Tom. You fuck me right here."

I felt she had hit me on the head with a hammer. "How the fuck to you know my name?!?"

My train of thought was cut off when she opened my jeans wide and sent her hand fishing for my eager cock.

"Oh Tom, this is very nice… Very nice indeed." She pulled it from my underwear, running her cool hand up along its length, then down again to squeeze my balls. I gasped.

"Oh, is it sensitive? Yeah, it had a busy night, dreaming about fucking that girl with the black hair. You really want to slip your cock between those big tits, don't you Tom?"

The thought actually hadn't occurred to me, but thinking about having my penis slide between her breasts made me moan aloud, encouraged by the palm of the hand rubbing pre-cum all over my cock. I closed my eyes.

The stroking stopped abruptly. Perhaps she saw the door open!! I opened my eyes and looked that way, but it was still closed. Relieved, I looked at my mystery girl. She had let go of my sex and now had her back to me, elbows on the sink. She had lowered both her jeans and her pink panties. Her butt was beautifully tight and round. Her wet pussy was in full view between her thighs.

"So?" She was looking at me in the mirror with an innocent look, shaking her butt playfully.

I couldn't say anything. I quickly pulled a condom from the box and slipped it over my cock.

"Good boy." She flashed me a crooked smile and opened her legs wider.

I stepped forward and aimed the head of my shaft at her welcoming pussy and pushed gently. It slipped in easily, her lips pressing against the thin latex.

"Oh yesss…" she purred. "I want more!"

I backed up a little bit then pushed forward in a smooth motion. She moaned and pushed back with her hips as I slowly slipped my entire pole in her, my balls finally pushing against the back of her thighs. I clenched my jaw shut to keep me from crying out loud. My cock felt pressure on all sides on its entire length. The feeling was awesome.

Casting a nervous look at the door, I pulled out about halfway. She whimpered and I pushed it back in, a bit faster than the first time. I did it again and when I heard her say "Oh yesss!", I increased the tempo. I was soon fucking her pussy fast and furious, her juices running down my balls. I was about to come.

12