Night by Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Morphine has an encounter with an Angelkin.
1.8k words
4
16.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Angels in Ecstasy

I had been watching the young one for weeks. And with each time I saw him, my body ached for more. I don't quite know what it was about this boy that haunted me so, brought the want in me so promptly to the surface. All I knew is that I would have him and soon. No was not an answer I would dare to accept.

My opportunity came much sooner then I expected. It was 20 minutes before the LARP began for the evening, and I had run up to the Unisex changing room up the stairs to get into my costume. I slipped on each item one by one, loving the way each piece felt on me: the feel of the fishnet garters as they slid up my thighs, locking into place with cool metal snaps that quickly went warm against my flesh. The feel of the blue felt schoolgirl skirt pulled up high, about half an inch above my knees, showcasing my lean toned calves. The cotton of the demure intellectual's shirt, opened down to reveal a considerable amount of cleavage. And lastly, the cold silver of the Italian crucifix, which would never warm up against my skin no matter how long I wore it. I painted my eyelashes heavy with mascara, and lined my upper and lower lids in red liner pencil. With a final heavy coat of black-brown eyeshadow placed on my upper lids, I was ready to go. I stuck my hair up into double pigtails and gave one last glance to the mirror, but when I turned to walk out the door, I saw him standing there. I gasped in honest shock. How the hell could I not have felt him coming?

"Brenton. Jesus, you scared the hell out of me." I told him, turning back to the mirror to put on lipstick, anything to distract myself from looking at him. But in a moment, all movement stopped, as I heard the sound of the door locking echo throughout the room. I turned to him, seeing him glance at me from head to toe, the expression on his face at first unreadable. Then when he looked in my face, I saw those liquid brown eyes shimmer for a moment, as he strode silently closer. When he was right in front of me, he removed a handkerchief from his pocket and gingerly removed my lipstick. Then when it was all gone, he leaned and placed a soft, nearly chaste kiss on my lips. The surprise I knew was painted across my face was genuine.

"I didn't think you liked girls." I told him. He smirked a little at this.

"It all depends on what suffices my tastes," he replied. He slowly backed me up against the far mirror, and I shivered at the feel of the cool glass against my skin. He leaned in close and continued, murmuring into my ear. "Boys are absolutely amazing. Adrenaline and defiant submission, testosterone and tough-sweet skin, it is almost a religious experience. But girls have a sweetness and a flavor all their own. And right now, you are what I prefer. Surely you wouldn't deny me the pleasure of your pleasure, now would you?"

The purr of his words into my ears sent shivers from my eardrums across my body, from my lightest places to my darkest ones. I kissed his lips again, my whole body shivering, fighting the want as most as I could. He was gentle at first, nearly chaste, then gradually took it deeper, until our tongues had touched and nearly entwined. He tasted like cigarettes and blood and dark chocolate, tastes both new and welcome. I pressed up against him much more wantonly then I had intended, but he didn't seem to mind. His hands went to the small of my back, as his lips went down to my neck, kissing at the soft skin of my throat, the juncture of neck and shoulder. A purr softly rippled from my throat. He smiled amusedly, and looked me over again with those shimmering brown eyes. He backed away from me and led me to the chaise lounge chair at the other side of the room. I understood completely. He took off his black trench coat and laid it at the head of the chair. He was dressed like a perfect businessman, in a black dress shirt and black slacks. Black should never look so good on any creature. He swept one of his golden-brown curls from his eyes and looked at me, smiling mischievously.

"Disrobe for me." He replied. I smiled softly; this was a game I loved to do for my mate. I started from the top, taking my bright red hair down from the obnoxious double pigtails, letting it flow down to my back. One thing men always seem to love is my hair. I looked over at him through my eyelashes for a brief moment, knowing how my eyes would glitter cyan. Slowly, I unbuttoned the 5 remaining buttons of my shirt, letting my glittering ruby fingernails rest against my skin for a flicker of a moment in each spot. I slowly let it fall to the floor. The rosy red lust blush was now prominent on my skin, flittering and warm, spreading from my heart down between my thighs. I could feel my spots beginning to throb, my nipples rubbing against the inside of my black silk bra.

I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor, when he raised a hand, indicating to stop. He stood up and pulled me gently close, his cool fingers against the small of my back once again. He lowered his head to my neck, nibbling there gently, softly. I turned my head to the side, moaning softly, giving my neck in familiar offerance. He paused for a moment, his lips curving into a smile against my skin, and then he bit down, gentle yet firm. I felt a feeling akin to needlesting against my skin. He had sharper canines then I had expected him to. Good.

I moved from him and sat down on the chair, legs crossed at the ankles. Now the tables were turned. He undressed without orders, going tantalizingly slowly. I had fantasized about what he would look like naked, but nothing my mind created did him justice. He was a Ganymede, lithe and young, with softly tanned skin from head to toe. The muscles of his body were a lesson in perfection, lean and cut and amazing to the touch. I noticed much to my delight that a rosy flush had emerged across his body as well as mine. I also noticed that he was quite well endowed, even more so then I had imagined he would be. I ran a fingertip down from my chin to my heart, loving the feel of it against my burning flesh. The sight of his perfect body made the throbbing between my legs unbearable. I felt myself growing drenched down to the middle of my thighs.

"By the Gods, but you're beautiful," I murmured. He smiled wickedly and crawled forward, until his body was nearly completely over mine. He leaned down and undid the front clasp of my bra, sucking immediately on one of my rock hard nipples, his fingers expertly caressing and twisting the other. I moaned deeply, consumed with the long-denied pleasure of this simple act. I caressed him all over, bringing my freezing fingertips across his heated skin. I recited each bit of his flesh I could, from his neck to his sides to his thighs. I locked my nails there, and firmly pulled upwards, going across his butt to his back and stopping at his shoulders. He moaned deeply, biting down on my nipple, shivering with pain and definite arousal. He lifted his lips and kissed me savagely, grinding slowly against me. The energy coming from him was savage, pure, sweet. I loved every bit of it. His body shivered, his breath came in ragged bursts.

"Please.." he murmured, his voice shaking with desire. Without a moment hesitation I unsnapped my garters and removed my panties, rubbing him between my swollen lips. I wrapped my legs around him, easing upwards, wanting to scream as I felt him slide straight to the core and maybe further, I don't know. I was far too gone at that point to know. We caressed at each other, clawed at each other, kissed as if we were drowning, marveling at the feeling of one another as we fell deeper and deeper. The look of pleasure across his angelic face was perfect. My angel in heat. He looked into my eyes, and I saw his grow a bit wider. I realized my True Eyes were showing, and for a moment I was afraid he would pull away. But instead he pressed closer, pushing into me deeper and deeper still. I closed my eyes, pushing and rubbing back against him, enraptured by his flesh. I could feel my muscles contract tighter around him, realizing I was coming. I held back as best I could, but stood no chance against it. I gripped my nails into his back, closing my eyes against it, crying out in raw animal lust, feeling as I was pushed over the edge again as he finally found his release.

For a few moments after that, I simply held him close, feeling as he went limp in my arms. My desires tend to drain my lovers at times. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw something that fascinates me even in retrospect: sprouting from his back were astral angel's wings, the feathers silver-gray in color. This marked him as a descendent of an angel of storms or winter. He looked up into my eyes and smiled softly, quite obviously spent. Then his face went cool, calm, almost thoughtful.

"You saw my wings, didn't you?" he replied. I nodded and he cringed for a second, feeling as the wings became obfuscated again.

"I knew from the moment I saw you. Do you know which angel you descended from?" I asked. He shook his head no, and stood, helping me then to my feet. We each helped the other to get redressed, being gentle yet quick about it, for neither of us knew how long we had been away. As I checked my makeup and put my hair back into place, he smiled at me.

"Just what exactly are you?" he asked curiously, giving me that amazing warm smile. I smiled back at him.

"I don't think there is a name for it," I replied in all honesty. He nodded softly, and came from behind me, placing a chaste kiss on my cheek. Then after feeling for others outside and finding no one, he left the room to join the Game going on downstairs. I smiled and waited a few moments before leaving myself, for the sake of appearances. I couldn't wait to tell my mate about how the night had gone. I think He would be pleased.