Night by Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Morphine discovers just how sweet revenge can be.
2.3k words
4.6
14.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night by Night Part Two: Pleasureful Vengeance

I had been counting down the days for the last 6 weeks, and finally it came: the trip to Purr la Perla I had been planning since July. I was riding up there with my lifelong friend Annie, who seemed wrapped up in thoughts as always. We passed the time by checking out the sights and making fun of the vapid, shallow pop stars on the local radio station. But during the quiet moments, I pondered the meeting to come with a sense of dread. I didn’t know if I would be able to keep my head around Vintage after all that happened.

Allow me to take a moment to explain before I continue: Vincent is my best guy friend. We have been friends for 4 years, and at one point were as close as siblings. But he began laying pressure on me to leave my mate, and I adamantly refused. So when his pack moved to Purr la Perla, he decided to embarrass me by publicly fucking my worst enemy, a fleabag bitch mutt unworthy of the name Werewolf. She fucked him over in the end of course, but I was still extremely angry over all that he had put me through because of her. I had gone into heat just the week before the trip, so I knew that whatever happened would not be pretty. But I didn’t care. All I knew was Need.

Annie and I arrived at Purr la Perla at around 5 PM on Friday, but didn’t find the apartment until 7:30 or so. Nevertheless, when we arrived and knocked on the door, we were given the warmest welcome possible.

“Come in!!!” shouted Tee, the elder of the household. Her son Eagle walked outside and got the suitcase Annie and I had brought with us. Then he set it inside the doorway and left, heading off to go spend the weekend with his buds. Tee showed Annie and I to Eagles room, where we would crash for the evening. Begging apology, I decided to go lay down and take a nap. The sun had been excruciatingly bright today, and had exhausted me much more then usual. Annie and Tee understood completely.

At around nine, I felt a pair of hands reaching around, caressing my stomach from underneath my T-shirt. At first I simply closed my eyes and enjoyed the caresses, but when I felt the hands slide under my bra, I wheeled around and blindly elbowed whoever was copping a feel. Then I turned and found myself giving the death stare to none other then Vincent.

“Well, good morning sunshine,” he replied sarcastically, smirking at me with those glittering sky blue eyes. I gave him the finger and yawned, arching my back, stretching my cramped limbs. His eyes followed every curve and movement of my body.

“For the love of Valhalla, Vincent, do you have a staring problem?!” I bitched, trying to take his attention from my body for three seconds at least. The last thing I wanted him to do was undress me with his eyes.

“No. I just really missed you a lot. Will you give me a kiss?” He asked, coming closer. I pressed up alluringly close, placing his nose against my shoulder, then gave him a quick peck on the forehead and was out of the room before he could blink. He growled at me in response, but from the living room the intended effect was lost. Later on in the evening he went out and returned with 3 bottles: 1 of Everclear, one of Wild Irish Rose, a favorite of mine, and one of Mudslide for Annie. Annie and I weren’t much in the mood for drinking, so the three of us settled down and watched the TV, falling asleep on the couch together somewhere around 3 AM.

The next day was a great one. Vincent, Annie, Tee and I all wandered the town, just hanging out, goofing around and having a great time. That evening, Tee took her pain medicine and was out like a light before 9 PM. After making sure she was definitely out for the night, Vincent grabbed the liquor and 3 glass cups from the bar, and we began to drink together, talking about old times and making fun of people on the television. Sometime around midnight, Annie got drunk and fell asleep on the couch. I myself wasn’t too far from her. My mind and body felt incredibly warm and fuzzy, especially between my thighs. The look on Vincent’s face said he was getting there as well. But there was something else between the lines, something that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. He took a drink of wine, but held it in his mouth and crawled over to me. Willingly, I kissed him, taking the warmed wine from his own mouth into mine. The taste and scent of it was much more potent then usual, and when I swallowed it, it seemed to flow into me like fire.

He pulled me close and kissed me wantonly, his lips clinging to mine. I held him close, hugged him softly, my anger towards him momentarily muted by the simple pleasure of having him next to me again. He broke the kisses and growled softly in my ear.

“I need you Morphine,” he murmured, the urgency in his voice unlike anything I had ever heard before. In my mind I smiled sadistically, as I realized he too was in heat, probably had been for 3 weeks or so. I smiled softly to myself.

“Okay. Lets go to bed dear,” I replied, giving him one last deep kiss before walking to the bathroom to go splash water on my face and sober up a bit. As I dried my face, I recited my plan to myself one more time, and smiled sadistically. This would be better then I thought.

I walked into the bedroom, and found him lying there on the bed, wearing nothing more then his black velvet leggings. He was gazing out at me with the most amazing blue eyes, his black hair coming down in waves to his sculpted shoulders, his pale skin glowed in the dim light. His entire being seemed to radiate with pure power, the grace and beauty of a true Alpha male. By the Gods, but he could be beautiful when he wanted to. I locked the door behind me and lit the candles in the holders on the altar nearby, more for effect then for need.

“What are you looking at?” I responded. He smirked at me, glancing me over much slower then before. I looked across him too, spotting an already prominent erection. I remembered for a moment that beautiful day in May, when he had given me his virginity. I also began to think of him fucking that nasty bitch mutt. I imagined him looking at her like he was doing me, sliding his body over hers, caressing her breasts as he fucked her from behind. My rage inflamed me, pulsing to the surface, stoking the fires of my arousal. I knew without question that I was already wet.

“I have a surprise for you, Vincent,” I replied, walking over to the suitcase. As he watched, I removed a 6-foot long hemp rope, a fistful of acupuncture needles, and various other nasty looking clamps, though those were just for show. I sat these items on the table next to the bed. I crawled up onto the bed, lying him back comfortably against the pillows, with his arms held securely over his head. As he watched, I expertly bound his wrists together in a sailor’s knot, and tied the remaining rope in a second sailor’s knot to the iron bars of the window just overhead. I then straddled his waist, rubbing gingerly against his growing bulge. He moaned softly at first, then when he began to strain against the ropes, I stopped and removed his leggings, leaving him completely naked. He was quite evenly endowed, about 8 inches long and close to two inches wide. I had never actually taken a look at it before. I poured some lotion into my palms, and placed him between my hands, rubbing him up and down his length thoroughly. When I felt him twitch, I pinched the spot underneath the head, until the urge to ejaculate seemed as if it were gone.

“What are you going to do to me?” He murmured, drunk with pleasure and a bit from the alcohol. Never looking him in the eye, I continued my ministrations at a much slower pace.

“I am going to show you a lesson. You see, I lied about something. I never forgave you for fucking Dawn. She threw everything the two of you ever did in my face, publicly embarrassed me, and even though I was willing to forgive you at the time for all the pain you gave me, I changed my mind. You humiliated me, you selfish piece of shit. You hurt me, you fucked me over, and by the end of the night I will make you scream for my forgiveness.” The look in his eyes was first that of confusion, then pure anger, pure lust, as he realized that I had just taken all the control from him. He pulled at the binds, growling at me, and I slapped him across the face, hissing back. He whined and laid his head down, moaning at the feel of himself growing close again. I held him off once more, and reached over for the bag, removing all the acupuncture needles.

“They say that there are spots on the body where a pin like this can relieve pain. Wonder if it works for pleasure. Care to try?” I asked. He shook his head but I ignored him. Gingerly, I took a pin, and placed it at the outer part of his left areola, pushing it down to the end. He made no expression whatsoever. I repeated this with the second pin, going in a spiral pattern inward. Towards the end he began to visibly wince, but I didn’t care. He was no longer in control. I repeated the pattern on the other nipple, and finished by making a ring of pins extending down towards his navel. By the time the last pin was placed he had begun to shake, rumbling like an earthquake, as if he were on the verge of some strange wolfen rage.

I decided to tease him further. I reached up and removed my T-shirt, pulling it up and over my head, revealing my naked torso beneath. As I straddled his waist, feeling him rub against me through my boxer shorts, I cupped my breasts in my own hands, squeezing and plucking the nipples, showing him exactly what I knew he wished to do to me. As I continued playing with my own nipples, I moved aside my boxers and briefly rubbed my inner lips against the tip of him, teasing him, torturing him. I leaned my head down and kissed him down his body, letting my hair flit down across his stomach as I descended lower, until the tip of him rested against my lips. I would do one thing to him that the bitch could never have done to him, or if so not properly. I let the tip of my tongue run along the vein on the underside, as my lips kissed the head. Bit by bit, I let him slide between my lips, pulling back if he tried to arch up. I took him to the deepest hollows of my throat, licking slow at first, then quicker, slowing whenever he began to throb.

“Please, Morphine, I’m sorry. By the GODS, I’m so sorry. Please I can’t take this anymore, “ he replied, voice more wolfen then human. I removed my lips from him and squeezed him HARD in my hand, hearing him yelp. I slapped him across the face again before I knew what I had done.

“Then why don’t you go fuck her then?! Huh?? Why don’t you?!” I hissed, feeling myself throbbing, painfully swollen, nipples as hard as diamonds, clit and lips swollen and cherry red. But I was still far too angry with him. He growled at me furiously, and that was all the warning I had before he pulled hard, splitting the hemp rope, freeing his wrists. He grabbed me hard, digging his nails into my back, biting my shoulder so hard he broke skin. I pushed him away with the best of my strength, and tried to get around him and leave the room. But he grabbed me instead and pushed me to the floor, easing his body over mine from behind. I pressed back, arching into him, no longer willing to fight as he carefully slid his way into me. I thought he would be done quickly, but instead he went on and on, pounding deep into me furiously, mercilessly. I wanted to scream, yowl, but when I came, all that could come from me were ragged gasps of exquisitely pleasureful pain. Pushed on by my orgasm, he too came, filling me with his warmth. But soon I felt something else warm drop onto my shoulder. Tears.

I rolled over, easing him from me, and looked to see him crying.

“I really am sorry. You know that, don’t you? Please forgive me.” he replied. No longer did I see the face of the Alpha male; instead I saw the face of my brother, my dearest friend. I kissed him gingerly, and took him back up into the bed, wordlessly accepting his apology.

We mated again two more times during the night, and as I fell asleep in his arms at sunrise, I knew things would be okay between my dearest friend and I after all.