Night-Club Encounter

Story Info
She certainly did not expect to bump into her professor...
969 words
3.97
41.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking swiftly into one of the busiest clubs right in the centre of town. The strobe lights flickering around the room. My best friends in tow. It was going to be a great night, I could feel it. After a stressful week, I was ready to forget all of my problems with therapy in the form of alcohol and dancing.

I was wearing my short black laced dress with my high black heels. My hair was tied up and I was ready to rock.

After a few too many shots to kick start the night at the bar, myself and my girls made our way to the crowded dance floor. Throwing my head back as I grinded against them. I suddenly found myself separated from them, the fullness of the floor being the cause. I happily continued to dance the night away. Losing myself in the music, forgetting everything.

I felt someone strongly bump into me from behind. I snapped my head around to see a big pair of brown eyes and a smirk that looked all too familiar. Oh my God. It was my philosophy professor. How embarrassing. I just smiled politely before bringing my lips against his ear, the loud music making it impossible to have a conversation at usual volume. "Hey professor! What are you doing here?" I cringed as the words left my mouth. What a stupid question! He just chuckled as he leaned in. "I suppose I'm here for the same reasons as you. Plus, my girlfriend likes coming here." He smirked at me again. I could feel a clench in my pussy. His eyes also had a hint of something in them. Something that simultaneously scared and excited me.

He grabbed my wrists before whispering just loud enough so I could hear, "dance with me." Oh why not? I thought. He was dashing. Did I actually use the word dashing in a sentence? I locked my arms around his neck as our bodies started to bump and grind against the other. His eyes penetrated mine. I looked down at the floor nervously as I began to blush. Slowly tilting my head back up to meet his eyes again as we moved to the music.

He grabbed my left wrist and lead me out of the club and onto a secluded, darkened alleyway. I wasn't sure what exactly was happening, but I could trust him, right? He was my professor after all. He stood in front of me so my back was hitting against a cold brick wall.

"I just thought we could use a little fresh air." He smirked at me again. A little whimper escaped my lips as I felt my pussy responding again. He took a step closer to me, closing the gap between us before pressing his lips against mine. A hard, hungry kiss. He pinned my wrists above my head. His tongue pushing into my mouth. He took one of his hands away and brought it down to lift up the lacy hem of my dress. Slipping it down inside my little black panties and pushing a finger inside my tight, now very wet folds.

He still had one hand pinning both my wrists together as I moaned into his mouth. My pussy squeezing his finger. He broke the kiss, his eyes staring into mine, full of lust and want. "Do you think I haven't noticed all of those things you do in class?" He started to work a second finger inside my tight little cunt. My clit grinding against his palm. "How you wear those short little skirts to class. How you always want me to help you with something. How you stay after class every single fucking day?" He picked up the pace, pumping his fingers in and out of my aching little pussy. Finger fucking me right there against the hard wall.

I was speechless. All I could do was moan and whimper. I didn't think he ever realised I was attracted to him and if he did, I definitely didn't think he'd return the same feelings. He was intelligent, attractive and was at least in his 40's. What would he want with a little 21 year old like me?

I was almost about to cum before I felt him retract his fingers. I glared at him and he gave me that smirk again. He then unbuckled his belt and pulled out his cock. He grabbed it in his hand and it was so thick and hard. Rubbing it against my dripping wet slit he buried that cock all the way inside my little cunt. I let out a long moan that was muffled by another hard kiss. He started to thrust his hips. My little pussy clamping around his hard thick cock as he fucked me right there against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as our bodies rocked together. He licked and kissed at my neck as my hands grazed his scalp. Clawing and grabbing at his back and shoulders.

His eyes caught mine again. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked and all I could do was cry out. His cock pounding my little pussy so hard. "Yes sir. I wanted it so much." I kissed him hungrily and could feel myself about to cum. He grabbed the back of my head forcing me to look at him. "Cum with me. Show me what a teasing little slut looks like when she cums hard all over a cock." I threw my head back as my pussy spasmed. My hips bucking against him as he also started to cum. Growling into my neck. Riding out our orgasms. He looked into my eyes again and kissed me softly. "I think our after class sessions will be a lot different now." He declared.