Night Club Pick-Up Ch. 2

Story Info
The wife takes over.
1.8k words
4.24
67.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Warlock14
Warlock14
10 Followers

I just walked in the house when I seen Linda all dressed up and hurrying around the house. She was in a new skirt and top, of sheer white material, and 4-inch heels.

Hello baby, got to hurry honey Calvin is sending a limo to pick us up and wants you to wear your suit. So hurry up.

Why tonight honey I'm beat and really don't feel like messing around over there. Can we call him and put it off till another time?

Not only NO but HELL NO, she says. We promised to participate in this party and were going to be there, so get a move on.

Wonderful dear, did you say limo?

Yes honey isn't it great, were going to a house in the hills, real swanky he says and lots of people are going to be there. He says I'm one of the main attractions. Along with 3 other ladies he knows.

Hmm, ok I'm going to shower and dress I'll be right down.

45 minutes later

Someone is at the door honey can you get it? Sure babe I'll get it. Hello, can I help you? Yes sir is Ms Linda ready? I'm here to get pick her up? Well, yes she is, I'll get her. Honey the limo is here but he is acting like it's only for you.

Well dear you may want to follow in the car so we can leave later if we want. Hmmm, Ok if you think it's a good idea. After last time it's a good idea.

Linda bounces out the door and the chauffer opens the door. Calvin is in the back and welcomes her in. Hey Shelby what's up, he says? Nothing Calvin. Am I supposed to ride with you? Ahh, No. Can you follow? Sure I say.

We drive into the hills and finally arrive at a nice home. I get out of the car and hurry to meet Linda and Calvin at the door. Linda's hair is a little messed up and her dress is hiked up in the back. I tell her and she turns and says she gave Calvin a blow job on the way, hope you don't mind. The only thing that bothers me is the fact I didn't get to watch, I say. Calvin laughs and says I'll have plenty of time to watch later.

As we enter I see several people, all male, standing around drinking and laughing Leering at the other ladies there. When they see Linda they all stare and start making comments to each other. Calvin and Robert introduce Linda and right out of the hole a large white guy starts feeling her through her top. Nice tits lady, let me see more, he says. She complies and unbuttons the top 4 buttons of her top. He sticks his hand inside and starts squeezing her nipples. She starts to moan and move around in front of him. Another man, black, comes up and pulls up her skirt in back and reveals her bare ass. He inserts a large finger into her pussy and starts working her slit. She really starts moaning and moving around. Calvin tells them to take her to the front room and do what ever they want.

I was shocked, they didn't even notice me, and Linda was really hot. She didn't wait for them to take off her clothes; she took them off and lay down on the large table in the middle of the room. The white guy took off his pants and started licking her pussy. Man was she wanting to fuck. The black guy stuck a large cock into her mouth and she started sucking on it with real lust.

The white guy stood up and revealed is cock, which was about 10 inches long and very big around. He stuck his cock into her and she started moaning and Cumming right off. He must have liked what she had, because he banged her hard for a couple of minutes and shot his load all over her tits. The black guy pulled his cock out of her mouth and he rolled her over and started fucking her from behind.

She was livid with ecstasy. She couldn't control herself and started screaming out loud for him to fuck her harder. With this another black guy stuck a cock into her mouth. She nearly gagged, as he slid his cock down her throat, banging his balls on her chin. The guy fucking her from behind shot his load into her hungry pussy and just lay on her back, breathing real hard. The guy in her mouth came and came in her mouth, making cum trickle out of her mouth onto the table.

She lay on her side panting real hard. The one guy still had his cock in her hole. He started working his cock back and forth until he was hard again. This time he picked her leg up and straddled her. He fucked her hard for about 10 minutes. She was coming so hard and so much she nearly passed out. When he shot off again in her pussy, I could see cum running down her crack like a river.

With this over, Robert came over and asked her if she had had enough. I've just about cum out she said.

Robert asked her if she would fuck one more before she left. She said ok, as long as he wasn't real rough. Robert told her that the man was 50 years old and hadn't had any pussy in 2 years. She agreed and went to clean up.

I went into the bathroom and talked to her. She said she was nearly fucked out already. But one more won't be a bother if I didn't mind. No I don't mind. I love it.

She went out and was escorted into the front room again by two young men. They helped her get up onto the table and then tied her hands to each corner. She said she didn't mind being bound as long as he didn't hurt her. They smiled and turned around.

At this moment a very large man came out of the upstairs room and down the stairs towards her. He was massive, at least 7 feet tall broad shoulders and narrow hips. As he approached he took off his robe and revealed the largest cock I had ever seen. It was at least 13 inches long and as big around as a beer can. Huge.

Everyone stood back and watched as the large man came towards Linda, who was saying no way. I don't want that in me, Shelby tell them NO.

I told them they couldn't do this and we wanted to go. The two young men, along with Calvin and Robert, came towards me and said they would let her up after this is over. But she had to do this because this was the man that owned the home. I told them I didn't care. But that didn't seem to matter. They took hold of me and tied me in a chair and told me to shut up and watch.

Linda was begging the large man, not to do this. He just smiled and said he loved to here women beg.

A lady from the crowd come forward and put a jell all over Linda's pussy. She stuck her hand into her pussy and filled it. She said this would help and that she was going to like what he was going to do to her.

The large man mounted Linda and started playing with her tits. He took his massive fingers and stuck them into her pussy, playing with her until he was hard.

How in the hell a man could have enough blood in his system to fill that cock was beyond me. It had to have grown another couple inches in length and another couple in diameter.

Linda looked down as he moved the head up and down her pussy. She was still begging him not to but to no avail. He shoved his cock about 6 inches in and started working it back and forth. Linda was squealing with joy until he rammed it home. His balls were the size of large eggs. He just let his cock set there for a few seconds, until she could breath again. When she opened her eyes, he pulled it out and rammed it home again and again. He pounded her pussy for a good 15 minutes. Linda was nearly out of it. She was litterly limp all over. He pulled his cock out and shot a load of cum on her belly that was at least one cup in size. Her belly and tits were covered in cum.

We all thought it was over until he moaned again and shot an even larger load into her face. She had cum all over her face and in her beautiful hair.

The brown giant smiled and said he was going for more. He rammed his cock back into her pussy and fucked her again and again. He came in her at least twice, leaving a puddle of cum on the table. Linda was out of it completely. But her pussy was still Cumming along with him several times. She screamed several times for him to stop, that she could feel him pump cum so deep into her that she was going to choke.

He was done. He got off the table and let the other ladies clean him off with their tongues. He turned to me and asked if I liked what he done to my wife. I told him I wished he had stopped when she asked. He laughed.

Linda was untied and stood up. She couldn't put her legs together. She had been fucked so hard she couldn't even walk. She fell to her knees. They untied me and I went to pick her up. She said she wanted to go home.

I loaded her up in the car, nude, and covered her in a blanket. Robert came out and said he really enjoyed watching her perform and slid an envelope into her hand. He kissed her and said he would call her again someday to service his father again. FATHER, I said. Yep, that's dear old dad. He loved your wife and says he will pay for her to come out and service him once a week. I said she and I did this for the enjoyment at first not the money. He laughed and said, yea, at first.

Linda opened the envelope and revealed 2500 dollars and a note. The note said;

Come back every Friday night and I will give you 500 dollars each trip.

Bring husband, he makes me horny watching you get fucked.

Linda laughed and said. I don't think I can stand another fucking like that. But I'll see what I can do.

Warlock14
Warlock14
10 Followers