Night Eternal Ch. 02

Story Info
Training; the transformation begins.
4.1k words
4.62
25.5k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or sex between two males offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in. Edited by Kumani

This is a story of two friends who after being apart from each other, discover a love between them they never knew could exist. Ryan thinks Coby is dead, while Coby is forbidden to ever come in contact with any of his family or friends ever again.

_____________________

Night Eternal:

Chapter 2: Training

_____________________

After we got into his car, Chris started my formal training into Vampire society.

"It is customary, when a new child is brought into our world that he must be introduced to our Archon. It is more than customary it is law. This is also something you must do whenever you visit a new city. It is the Archon's duty, not only to keep up with day to day events of his city, but also to keep a census of all Vampires in his city."

"So the Archon rules the city, like a king?"

Chuckling Chris said, "Yes and no. Technically he is responsible for everything that happens in his city and he is the final word when it pertains to policy. Think of him more as a governor. We, his subjects, are allowed a lot of autonomy, as long as we do not break his rules. Our current Archon is a very hands-off Archon though."

We arrived at a large building on the expensive side of town. It looked like an old museum. The stairs leading up to the huge double doors felt like those leading up to a courthouse. Lion guardian statues adorned either side of the walkway.

We entered into the main hall. The deep red carpets and tapestries on the walls gave the room an old castle, or an old opera house feel. The chandeliers gave just enough light to illuminate the hall, if eerily dimmed. There were people all along the walls having various conversations. Upon our entrance into the grand hall many of them stopped to stare. Chris nodded to several groups. They nodded back then resumed their respective conversations. Most of the people in the room were dressed very conservatively, although a few were wearing less formal attire.

Chris led me up a sweeping grand staircase in the back of the hall, and we entered into what looked like the old audience chambers you see in medieval movies, where the King greets his subjects. The main difference though was where you might expect a throne in the back of the room, instead there sat an elegant desk with a high back chair. In front were two beautiful buttery soft brown leather armchairs.

Sitting in the high back chair, was a very stately looking man. He was maybe in his late forties, but his eyes made him seem wise beyond his years. The man smiled as we entered into the chamber. He rose from his seat and slid some of his papers to the side of his desk as he began to walk around the desk towards us. As he approached his right arm came up to meet Chris's outstretched hand.

"Christopher, how lovely to see you."

"Archon, it has been too long." Chris responded as they shook each other's hands.

"What brings you to visit me today."

"Archon, may I introduce to you, Coby Daniels." The Archon looked at me as though I had not been standing there the whole time. His right hand shot out in front of me. I took his formidable grip and pumped the solid handshake a few times. "Coby, may I introduce you to Remington Tiberius Carlyle, our Archon."

"It is an honor to meet you sir." I said with as calm a voice as I could manage. This man, Remington, had a presence that was majestic. I felt like I was standing before God himself. It was not his looks, although he was a very handsome man. His looks had nothing to do with the sense of awe I felt while standing before him.

"So this is the child you have been searching for this past year. Coby is it? Well let me tell you Coby. You couldn't ask for a better sire. All of your brothers have gone on to do great things. We will have to keep an eye on you..."

"Thank you sir." was all I managed to squeak out, I was trembling. I don't remember much of the rest of the conversation they had, I was too awestruck of Remington that I tried to focus my attention elsewhere, but to no avail. In his presence I felt very small.

Later, during the ride back home Chris went into a bit more detail about the laws of our kind. He told me that I must have an Archon's permission before bringing a new vampire into the world. He had been given permission five years ago, but he didn't start searching until last year. He told me that he looked for "special cases" as he called it. People he felt who needed a 'Life' intervention and I so happen to fit the bill. Lucky me!

A few blocks from my new home, I finally got up the courage to ask Chris a question, "Remington... What is he?"

"Oh you mean that feeling of awe around him..." he said chuckling. "That was one of his Gifts. You will find you have some as well. Remington has a bit of an upper hand on his opponents, in that his charm, his charisma, is palpable. It radiates off of him when he chooses. It is like he wears a suit made of pure charisma. When he enters a room, every eye automatically shifts to him. It is quite the powerful gift."

"But it didn't seem to affect you at all."

"Yes it did, more than you might think. But my age and power gives me a bit of resistance to it. You may possess gifts that will help you to resist as well, but we will see to that over the next few months."

When we arrived back at home, a young man greeted us at the door. "Welcome home Master Westmore, Master Daniels. There have been no calls or visitors."

"Thank you Collin. I don't believe you have been properly introduced yet, Coby this Collin. Collin is my ghoul. If you need anything he is very good at the acquisition of the hard to find. He also makes an excellent blood tea." Collin blushed one of those deep facial blushes that only a fair red-haired, freckle faced boy can.

He looked to be about seventeen or eighteen, but his hazel eyes had a wisdom that was unmistakable. "How old are you Collin?"

His face wrinkled into a scowl, "I'm one hundred and eighty-two Master Daniels."

Come to find out, one hundred and sixty-four years ago, Collin was a young man in trouble. His parents had recently been murdered and his father had amassed a large debt. Chris found Collin while investigating a rogue vampire, who had been killing humans when he fed. Chris found the rogue and killed him but not before the rogue had killed Collin's folks. Chris offered Collin a job, and paid off his debts. Collin has been his ghoul ever since.

Ghouls are protectors and companions of Vampires. They are still human, but the vampire blood they drink gives them a certain measure of power. They are stronger than Normals. They do not age, so long as they keep vampire blood in their system. They can even use vampire blood to heal, as well as use some of our gifts. The ghoul's body eventually absorbs our blood to halt the aging process, so they must be fed vampire blood occasionally. Ghouls are also a source of blood for us, so the benefits are mutual. Also the ghoul has none of our weaknesses and they can walk around in sunlight without any ill effects.

Chris took me upstairs to a hallway with seven doors down its length, three on either side and one at the far end. Chris pointed to the first door on the right, "This will be your room Coby. Tomorrow we will buy you a new wardrobe and you will be allowed to decorate the room as you see fit. Collin will help you with that. However, your room is not yet ready. I would like for you to sleep with me tonight. I have a large bed and the sun will not bother you."

I accepted reluctantly and he took me to his room. It was right out of the Middle-ages. The red print curtains, the antique chairs and tables, the chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and even the huge four-poster bed, reminded me of a room fit for royalty. The bed was enormous. It was at least a king size, and the top of the bed had to be at least four feet from the ground. It even had the same blood red curtains draped around the bed.

As we entered, he closed the door behind us and walked to the other side of the room. He opened a double door on the opposite wall. As the light came on in the next room, I could see what looked like a warehouse of clothing. Suits, pants, shirts, a wall of shoes, Chris could have opened a store with the great selection he had. He continued walking to the back of the 'closet warehouse' to another set of double doors.

"I would imagine that you would like to get cleaned up before bed." As he pushed on the doors, I felt like I was on a game show 'Let's see what's behind door number one? A Brand New CAR!!!' Instead I walked into the most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen. It was at least as big as the master bedroom. On the left there was a small closet, the most gorgeous sink I have ever seen, and an odd looking toilet. A large standing shower took up the right side of the room. It possessed at least ten showerheads along one wall. Four or five could have easily showered together.

The most impressive feature of the room however, was the whirlpool bathtub. It was huge. Ten people could fit inside this tub and still have room for more. In flicking a switch the lights came on and the tub began to bubble. I could see the steam rising from the water. Chris began to disrobe as I continued to gawk and examine the wonder that was this bathroom. "Do you prefer the tub or the shower?" brought me out of my stupor.

"Both" I managed to say. Chris just laughed as he placed his jacket, button shirt and tie on the counter to the left of the door. Not to appear rude, I started to disrobe also. By the time I was down to my boxers, I looked up to see Chris had walked naked to the tub. His full backside was to me. Chris had a nice body. His muscular back flexed as one arm bent down to grab the side of the tub. His right calf tightened as it supported all of his weight. He was slightly bent over giving me an excellent view of his well toned, but ample butt cheeks.

The day was spinning by way too fast. In just a few short hours, I had gone from knowing I had a best male friend that I was incredibly close too like a brother, knowing that I was quite secure in my sexuality and that I did not mind sharing a girl with another guy in the same room and knowing that I could stand in a locker room full of other naked guys and not worry that I would get a stiffy. All of that was gone now. My paradigm had been shattered. Because here I stood, in my boxers, staring at this man's beautiful ass, as my boxers began its transformation into a circus tent.

Luckily, after Chris settled into the water he wrung a washcloth out, leaned back in the tub, and placed the warm folded cloth over his eyes. I figured I might be able to slip into the tub quickly and get under the cover of bubbles without Chris noticing my obvious hardening cock. I quickly ditched my boxers and walked over to the tub. I dropped into the tub a bit quicker than I would have liked, the heat from the water sent shockwaves throughout my body a bit too quickly that I began to feel tingles all the way to the top of my head.

Chris lifted one side of the cloth, peeked at me and grinned, "It's about time. I thought you were going to stand over there all night."

I think I blushed, but in the heat of the water it was not noticeable. It was at that moment I realized that the back wall was an entire mirror, which meant that Chris had seen me checking him out the whole time. My cock immediately became harder than it has ever been. The realization that I had been busted was such a turn-on. That really surprised me.

So there I sat, horny as hell in a hot tub with the man that had kidnapped me just a few hours ago.

"So Coby let us speak a bit about your future. Tomorrow your training begins. Eventually you will be given responsibilities, and in time we may be able to discuss doing something about Ryan. I can already tell that you are beginning to accept this new life. Youth allows for such flexibility." He chuckled, still peeking at me with one eye. He had shifted the washcloth off his eye. "Coby I think you will be one of my greatest achievements yet!"

What could I say to that? I couldn't think of a perfect response so I just sat back and tried to relax. It was not working. My body was revved up. It was ready for action, and was wondering why I was just sitting there. My mind was still trying to wrap around this new bisexual reaction my body was constantly giving me. It was like the taste of man that my body had gotten a few hours ago had not exited my system but instead had ignited a craving for more. It was hungry for more. Then a thought occurred to me... could this be some side effect of my transformation into a vampire?

The realization shocked me. That was exactly what I was feeling, a sense of separation. There was a hunger, a longing that was almost like a separate being within my mind. It hungered for more. It wanted Chris... I wanted Chris? ...No, I can't explain it but there it was. It was me but it was not me. I suddenly realized my fangs had extended and my breathing had increased. I caught sight of myself in the opposite mirror. My eyes were glowing red and my face had taken on a subtle, yet fierce countenance.

"It is the Beast you are feeling Coby. We all feel it. We know it is there. But we control it, it does not control us." Christopher was now sitting up looking at me with a look of concern on his face, "You must learn to control it Coby. Its urges are primal, it is the beast and you are the man. Control it!" he ordered.

He was right. The desire was welling up from my insides. It was raw emotion. It was powerful emotion, but not something that could control me... well, not unless I let it. I forcibly retracted my fangs and ordered my breathing to subside. I even felt my cock start to soften a bit. This whole time I had had a raging hardon. The hunger to satisfy my need had almost taken control. The hunger was still there, it was still begging me to take Chris right here and now, but it was not in control of me. I was not going to let it defeat me.

As my breathing returned to normal, I asked, "So is this beast something I will have to fight constantly?"

"Yes, it is part of our nature, but 'we' dominate 'it'. To lose one's humanity is one of the worst possible deaths for our kind. If you lose your humanity to the Beast you will be put down like any other wild beast," Chris preached as a devilish grin settled on his face and his dark blue eyes developed a mischievous twinkle. "Now let's put away such serious thoughts. Would you like to have a bit of fun? After all we are two naked men in a hot tub." He wagged his eyebrows at me.

"Sheesh... I knew you were just a pervy old man... preying on innocent young boys." I said with a shy smile.

He smiled, "What can I say... it is getting hard to find men my own age anymore." We both laughed.

He moved over, and gently placed a kiss on my lips. It was not passionate but a simple sweet kiss. I was leaning up to kiss him back, when his head moved to kiss my cheek, then my ear, then his tongue trailed down to my neck. He moved his tongue back up to my ear, and began nibbling on my ear lobe. I gasped a bit, as no one had ever done that to me before. I felt his hand as it traced a line up my inner thigh.

I reached up and felt his powerful well-sculpted chest. It was strange but exciting how turned on I was getting from the touch of another man. For the second time this evening I let go of all inhibitions and allowed pleasure to flow over me.

Chris lifted me up a bit, so I was seated up straight. He then moved his attention to my chest. I had never had anyone suck and lick my nipples before. Sure, I had done it a million times to various girls I had been with, but this feeling I was getting from Chris's ministrations to my nips I can't really describe it. It ignited a fire pit within my stomach. My cock was really begging for attention and Chris didn't let me down.

His hand returned to the inside of my thigh, this time moving all the way up. First, he smoothly rubbed his fingers over my balls. He took each one and rolled it around between his fingers. Then, he took my balls in the palm of his hand and squeezed them as he bit down on my right nipple. Although I felt a dull pain creeping in from his embrace of my nipple and balls, I felt even more aroused by it. It was not enough pain to be unbearable, it was an exquisite pain, a sexual tension releasing pain and my cock was actually getting harder from the pleasure of it!

Next, Chris moved to my left nipple and he began to directly caress my now throbbing member. His tongue flicked my nipple. My left aureole had become so hard from the attention its sibling was getting. Chris slowly examined every inch of little Coby his thumb was rubbing the underside of the head. I was gasping at this point. My breathing had become erratic.

Chris leaned back. He released my begging cock, and lifted me up with ease until I was sitting on the edge of the tub. "Magnificent! I sure can pick them..." he said, his praise of my body brought a heat back to my face. He had a hungry look in his eye.

He bent down and took my jumping, throbbing cock into his mouth. I thought John was good...I had no idea what good was until Chris's mouth surrounded me. I was so intent on the feeling coming from little Coby, I didn't feel the next thing coming until it was too late. I suddenly felt a finger enter my sphincter. I didn't even have time to resist. Luckily there was a wall behind me, because I collapsed back into it. It was all too much! I was in sensory over load. Chris's duel assault on my cock and prostate was more than my shattered mind could handle. I exploded into his mouth A loud moan escaped my mouth.

I couldn't speak... I was a bundle of raw nerves. I had just had one of the most intense experiences of my life, second only to my transformation earlier in the night. I just lay there as Chris continued to clean me up with his mouth. He was all smiles.

"I'm glad I could do that for you. You will definitely be an interesting child."

After a few minutes I got up and we went to shower. It was one of those new showers that spray from every angle. It definitely woke me up out of my drunken sexual stupor. We lathered each other up. I got to fondle Chris for a while and fumbled my way through giving him a return blowjob. John told me I was good earlier, but I think he was just egging me on. It is something else I guess that Chris will have to teach me. Finally, we rinsed off, toweled, and headed into the bedroom.

I have slept in the buff before, but never with another man in the same bed with me. I slid under the fluffy covers. The bed was very comfortable. As we snuggled up, we had a bit of quiet small talk. The room was pitch-black so it didn't take long to fall asleep.

___________________________

My training started the next evening. Over the next two months, I learned a lifetime of lessons on how to be a Vampire. The first thing that Chris taught me was how to see auras. Everyone gives off an aura I was told, it reflects your moods, your state of mind, and is really handy at telling a normal human from vampire, or a ghoul, or even some of the other creatures of the night.

Then, we started to test my gifts to see what I could learn. One neat trick was that I could cloak myself, so that I can appear as anyone. I could even disappear completely if necessary. It is all a trick of the mind. I don't really change or disappear, I scramble the signals in the onlookers' brain into thinking I'm different, or even not there. I also have Chris's manipulation ability. Apparently, it used to be a very common gift, but it has become very rare these days. So I should be able to manipulate people with ease the way Chris had commanded me that first night.

12