Night Eternal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris suggested that I should get a few ghouls for daytime protection. I knew the perfect candidates. I called John and Alice. I told them that I had a new apartment and was looking to throw a private house warming party and they were invited. They agreed and I went to pick them up. After a brief confusion and uneasiness, they thought by private I meant one on one, they hit it off like old girlfriends.

"Why Coby, you never told me you were into guys too."

"Well that has been a recent addition to my tastes. John here was my first."

"And a scrumptious piece of chicken you were too. So your new place is in the business district?"

I smiled at him through the rearview mirror, "Just wait and see."

A few minutes later, we arrived at the tower. On the way up in the elevator, John, always the aggressor, stood behind me with an arm over my shoulder. Alice had an 'oh how cute' look on her face, although her aura, told me she was getting more than aroused by it. When the door opened there was a collective gasp from the two of them.

"I know… I had the same reaction. Come on in let me show you guys around." I took the next few moments giving them a quick tour. I left the best for last.

"Coby, I want to make love to that shower…" John was in heaven. While he was transfixed on the shower, Alice had begun removing her clothes. It wasn't that hard as her dress simply dropped to the floor with a flick of two buttons. She walked over to the whirlpool in nothing but her red thong, leaving a small trail of clothes behind her.

She dipped her hand into the bubbling tub and moaned a bit at the heat of the water. She looked back coyly at John, "Well you have your needs and I have mine." She bent over giving us a fine view of her fine assets, while she pulled the thong down and kicked it over to the rest of her pile. She was in great shape, the rippling muscles in her back and legs were a sight to behold as she stepped into the tub.

Not to be outdone I began removing my clothes as well, with John not far behind me. As I was lowering myself into the pool, I noticed the way Alice's beautiful black hair, draped over the side. She was leaned back, comfortable in one of the inclined seats. Her 'just the right handful' sized breasts just crested above the water invitingly. As John lowered himself into the water she smirked, "Damn, why are the big guys always gay?" We all laughed at Alice's joke.

We spent the next twenty minutes, just soaking in the bubbles as John and Alice got to know each other. Come to find out, they actually hung out in some of the same circles. Alice had a lot of gay male friends and spent a good bit of time at some of the same clubs that John frequented. They really seemed to hit it off.

Afterwards, we dried off and headed into the great room by way of the wet bar, still naked. We all seemed very comfortable together. Sitting on the leather couch, we continued to get to know each other, this time with a little less talking.

I had Alice on my right and John on my left. Hands were on knees, chests and thighs. Drinks were flowing liberally. Mouths began investigating mouths. Alice was kissing me. Her hand was rubbing my neck and chin. John joined us, his tongue slithering between ours. I sat back a bit and watched as they continued their tongue battle for a few more minutes.

I had one hand playing with John's balls, while the other was rubbing Alice's right butt-cheek. Alice had one hand on my very hard cock, while the other was feeling John's well defined chest. John surprised me. His attention was divided between my thigh and Alice's left nipple.

This back and forth exploration led to me mounting John from behind, while Alice gave his cock a workout with her luscious mouth. We were kneeling on the couch, but still upright. I had John pulled back leaning into my chest, kissing and licking his ear and neck. I took the opportunity to take John's neck from behind, while Alice was otherwise busy. My fangs slid neatly into his flesh, the torrent of blood flowed into my waiting mouth. The noise of our groans increased, as John cried out from pleasure overload.

The waves of euphoria crashed over both of us. The sweet river of life brought me to a heightened sense of awareness. I stopped and licked the wound on John's neck. His wound sealed. I licked my lips to remove any tale-tale signs of blood. John collapsed onto the sofa, his breath heavy his eyes glossed over from the double exhaustion of his climax and loss of blood.

Weakly John asked, "I have never had a girl give me a blowjob before, you did a bang up job sexy. And you look like you enjoyed it."

She had this evil grin on her face as remnants of John ran down her chin. "Well this is the fantasy right? Two hot guys on one fine girl… well that is my fantasy anyway."

I smiled at Alice, "You're next!"

She backed into a large armchair and got comfortable. I knelt down between her creamy thighs and began to run my tongue around her clit. I inserted my finger just inside her sex feeling for that little bump I knew would be there. Finding it already aroused I began a finger assault on her g-spot.

Her moans and whimpering told me I was doing a good job. I began working her up, watching her aura for signs. I wanted her at the peak of pleasure. When I was satisfied that she was close, I moved over to her inner thigh for the embrace, as I continued the assault with my fingers. I was going to savor this. The inner thigh has the sweetest of the body's blood.

The effect was immediate. Alice screamed. Her whole body shook as the combination of her orgasm and the power of the embrace took hold of her. For the next half minute I drank slowly, extending the pleasure for as long as possible. One thing I can say was that by the end of the evening I was well fed.

___________________________

A few hours later, I sat across from Alice and John in another armchair watching the two of them sleep. Alice was curled up into the oversized chair. While John lay on his back, lightly snoring. Alice was the first to stir.

"Mmm, hey you…" she wiped the sleep from her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey yourself. Have a nice nap?"

"Yea… How long was I out?"

"A few hours."

John took a deep breath. "Wow, damn Coby, you always wear me out." He began to stretch as he sat up. "That was hot, Alice you can suck little john anytime!"

She giggled and blushed a bit. "Sure."

"Well now that you're both up, I need to talk to you both about something. How would you both like to come and work for me?"

"Work for you…" Alice spoke up first.

"Doing what exactly?" Just like John, always cut to the chase.

"Well, hmm, how do I put this? The job is basically your companionship. You would need to come and live here with me. You would each have rooms. I would maybe need you to run some small errands and help me keep the place tidy and presentable."

"Wait you want me to be a house bitch and clean up after you? This queen is no one's maid!" John's aura was flashing with anger and a bit of betrayal.

"No, no, it's not like that, not at all. Look, I'm mainly talking about us keeping the place clean. I will do my share too." His aura, started to normalize. "It is just that I need a few people that I can trust and I feel a real connection with both of you. Here is the deal, I need someone that can watch the house during the day and you may need to housesit from time to time. It would be a job. You would get paid. And I can promise you this, the health and life plan is awesome!"

Alice was the smart one. "I keep feeling like there is a catch."

"Well there is. First off, there are a good number of secrets you are going to be told. I have to ensure that these secrets are kept confidential. Also if you stay with the company long enough, you are eventually going to have to sever all ties with friends and family. For you guys though, that time would not be for quite a few years.

"Lastly, I can only give you one chance to take me up on this offer. Once you say yes, you will not be allowed to leave my employment for a minimum of two years."

I gave them a while to think about it and answered any questions they had. They both liked the generous salary and I put most of their fears to rest. In the end they both agreed. I spent the next hour preparing them for the final revelation. I had already explained the mundane parts of my job, the mafia and the office below their feet that I would eventually take over. Then I laid the final bit on them.

"I'm a Vampire." I extended my fangs and enhanced my vision, turning my eyes a glowing red. Their auras had been fluctuating throughout the night's explanation, but they were not expecting this. They both began to inch back in their seats. Fear overpowering their auras.

"Now look there is nothing to be afraid of. I'm still the same guy you have been dating these past months, but this is who I am."

"Is it too late to back out?" John was visibly shaken.

"If you had asked that question fifteen seconds ago, I would have said no it's not. However, I'm afraid that you are committed now. You see, I have just broken one of our highest laws by telling you what I truly am. I have three choices now and one of them I'm not allowed to use. One of the other two would require me to kill you to keep our secret. The last choice is that I can take you into my service, which you have both already agreed to."

Alice piped up with a question. "Will you have to… feed from us? Drink our blood?"

I smiled. I was waiting for this question. "Well, I don't have to if you really don't want me to. But you didn't complain when I fed from you a few hours ago." Both of their eyes lit up. "That great sex that's been leaving you weak in the knees, that weakness is from your blood loss. The orgasmic rush is just a pleasant side effect."

We continued to talk for another ten minutes or so, as I calmed their fears bred from years of Hollywood nonsense. Finally the moment of truth had come.

"So are you both still with me?"

_____________________________

Next:

Reunions

_____________________________

12