Night Eternal Ch. 06

Story Info
Ryan and Coby Forever; Coby brings Ryan home.
7.8k words
4.74
18.2k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or sex between two males offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is a coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in. Edited by Kumani

This is a story of two friends who after being apart from each other, discover a love between them they never knew could exist. Ryan thinks Coby is dead, while Coby is forbidden to ever come in contact with any of his family or friends ever again. However, Coby is rising through the ranks of Vampire society and a glimmer of hope helps to keep him going.

_____________________

Chapter 6: Ryan and Coby Forever

_____________________

Coby

My happiness must have been evident as I was walking out of the Archon's mansion, because I got the strangest looks from the other Vampires milling about. I didn't care. After six months I was finally going to be reunited with Ryan. I had planning to do. I didn't want to rush into it without having everything prepared. Over the next week, I completely rearranged my room and had one of my spare rooms made up just in case Ryan wanted a place to himself. I had hoped he would stay with me, in my bed, but I planned for every possibility. I had gotten Ryan a few pieces of new clothing. I had planned on taking him out after for a completely new wardrobe, but in the meantime this would do.

I had John and Alice hopping, cleaning up the apartment and making sure everything was in order.

"This guy must really mean a lot to you," John asked.

"Yea John, he does. More than I ever realized, but just remember you were my first guy." I gave him one of my most brilliant smiles. He started to blush a bit.

Finally, the night had arrived. All the preparations had been made. I had been to see Pete the night before and told him that he could go out tonight and leave Ryan alone because he should be okay for one night. I had snuck into the house right after Pete left under a cloak. I went in and planted a suggestion in Ryan to take a walk to the park to clear his head. He didn't see me of course, so to him it seemed as if he had just decided to get out of the house for a while. I wanted to make sure that people saw him leave.

I had been in my wolf form before when I had wanted to watch him up close, but tonight I didn't care if he saw me. I was sitting across the street when he came out of his apartment. He stopped and stared at me for a minute. Then he started walking down the street. I ran down back alleys to get ahead of him, just to make sure he was headed in the right direction and that no street thug was waiting to mug him.

As we entered the park I realized he must have gotten paranoid about me following him, because he started looking around like he was getting ready for something to strike him at any moment. I decided that we were far enough in the park for what I wanted to do, so I walked into some bushes and changed back to human form. I used a little speed boost to move behind him as he had turned around and had almost seen me walk into the bushes.

When he turned around, he just stared at me. It was then that I realized I had changed a lot in the last six months. I had bulked up quite a bit and my hair was a lot longer. I grinned and gave him a hint. "What! No hello?"

The light bulb came on quick. The shock on his face almost made me laugh, "C…Coby? …How… Where have you been?"

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have him in my arms right then and there. "I'll explain everything, but first." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I had waited so long for this. I knew from the moment he embraced me that I was making the right decision for both of us. I could see his aura radiating the love he had for me, he began sobbing uncontrollably, his tears mixing with mine on both of our cheeks. "Oh God, I've missed you!" I whispered in his ear.

He whispered back, "What happened? Where have you been? Why haven't you called me? We all have been worried sick over you… I… I don't care! I missed you bro, more than I ever thought I would. I'm just glad you're back home." I pulled away slowly. This was the moment! I had two choices, either do it now or say goodbye forever.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I didn't come back to stay. I had to come back, because I left something behind, something that means the world to me." As I spoke those words, the look on his face went from disappointment to absolute horror. His aura shifted to an absolute dark purple of terror, the love just barely fringing the outside of his aura. I could see it in his eyes too, I was right! He had truly felt as I had, that we had really missed out on what could have been. All those years and we never realized how much we meant to each other until this moment, in the middle of some city park!

"What do you mean? You can't do this to me! I've been lost without you and there is so much we need to talk about." I could not wait any longer. He had even confirmed Chris's suspicions about us! We were meant for each other, in every way!

I know my face must have been beaming. He had made me the happiest man in the world. I pumped up my speed and moved around behind him. To him I had just disappeared. As he was desperately looking around for me, I slowly moved up and placed my right hand around his waist. Then, I draped my left arm over his shoulder and placed my palm on his heaving chest and pulled him close. I leaned in over his right shoulder. I was so aroused by this, I'm sure my cock was pressing against his ass. I whispered in his ear, "I came back for you!"

I then sunk my fangs into his neck. The love I had for Ryan made the experience all the more sensuous. He began to moan as I fed from him. I began to remember the first time I had gone through this. I never wanted it to stop. Once I had drained him completely I almost cried as I held his lifeless form in my arms. He had just taken his final breath. I bit my wrist as I laid him gently on the ground. Here came the moment of truth.

___________________________

Ryan

Then, there was Life. Sweet Life! It was flowing through me. If life were a drink it would be this sweet. It was then, I realized, the Life was coming from a liquid flowing into my mouth. I let the Life flow over me. The awareness was coming back. Like another ton of bricks, it hit me! All of my senses were on pleasure overload. My eyes shot open. Coby was over me, his arm over my mouth. I realized his arm was the source of the drink that was flowing into my mouth. My instincts took over and I grabbed his arm and drank from it. I could feel Coby's heartbeat, as I could feel mine. Our hearts were beating in unison.

After about a minute, Coby pulled his arm away. "Ryan, that's enough for now baby. We can get you some more shortly."

"Coby, what's going on? I feel… different!" I felt a wave of panic as I realized that something was wrong. Something didn't feel quite right… On the other hand, I felt more alive than I'd ever been. I was on the ground now, but I started to look around. Everything was clear to me. It was the middle of the night, but I could see everything like it was the middle of the afternoon. I could feel the wind blow past and caress my body like never before. I knew there were eight other people in the vicinity of the park. I could see them very easily even though they were at a great distance.

"It's okay! Just take it easy for a minute. I can take you with me now. I've missed you so much!" Then Coby reached down and placed his lips on mine. I surprised myself by kissing him back with equal vigor. It was the most sensual kiss I'd ever had. Coby's lips were electric. His tongue was all I ever wanted. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. "Ryan, I love you!"

"Coby I…" Wow, the implications of what he just said blew me away. I realized in that very moment how much I loved him too. Apparently, the moment I thought I had lost him, was the moment I realized that I loved him. He was the only person I ever needed in this world. He had returned to me, for me!

"Shhhh! Let's not talk now. I need to get you to my place. We can talk there."

It was then that it dawned on me just how hungry I was. In fact, I hadn't been this hungry in a long time. "Okay! But can we stop somewhere. I'm hungry all of a sudden."

He just laughed, "Don't worry I'll take care of that when we get home."

He led me out of the park. We held hands the whole way and I didn't care. As long as I was with him I knew everything would be fine! Once we got out of the park, we walked down the street heading for a black SUV. It was a Cadillac! An Escalade I think. Fully decked out with all leather seats and wood interior, it was gorgeous!

"You drive this? You must have really made out in the world!"

"Yea, I've done well. Now so will you, but more on that at home."

We got in the car and started driving. I could not believe how different things looked. I also realized that Coby's scent was intoxicating. I had missed it so much, and now it was more pronounced than I had ever experienced it. All of my senses seemed to be on overdrive. "Coby, what is going on with me? I know something is different. Please!"

He looked at me a moment. "Okay Ryan, we are almost home! Let me ask you this first though. If you had to choose right now, option one being to stay with me, but you can't ever see any of your family or friends ever again. Option two, things stay the way they were, meaning you're alone, lonely and ready to kill yourself at the first opportunity and you would never see me again. Which would you choose?"

The thought of losing Coby again was unthinkable. I realized there was only one choice. "I would choose to be with you!" I answered. "But why ask me such a cryptic question?"

"I hope you are not mad at me, because that choice is the only one you have because I have already made it for you tonight. I have been watching you for many months now Ryan. I have never really been very far from you. I just could not let you see me until tonight. I have seen all of the horrible things that have happened to you. I was with you two weeks ago when you tried to kill yourself. So I know how far you have been falling. I had to get you out of that world Ryan and bring you into mine!"

"You have been watching… but then why could you not…"

"You will understand, in time I will explain everything, but tonight just know you have not been alone as you have thought. However, the decision I have made for you tonight is a permanent one. It is as if I have killed you tonight Ryan. You will never be able to see anyone from your old life again except from a distance. It will be as if you have died tonight, but no one will really know what happened to you. Pete will think you ran off and killed yourself somewhere. It will be just like when I disappeared!"

"But why? What is preventing me…" he asked with obvious confusion.

"You are no longer human Ryan."

"What?"

"You're a Vampire!"

"Vampire! Oh my God! Then that means…"

"Yes, so am I. Understand though, we will never die and we will never grow old. We will be together forever, for eternity."

I was speechless. He had offered me the world on a platter, with a very hefty price. I had to cut off all familial ties therefore causing my family tremendous pain. But then I realized it was no less than the pain I would have inflicted on myself if I had committed suicide. To live with Coby forever! It seemed like it would be worth it. I had been thinking so hard I had not realized that we had abruptly stopped.

"Well here we are. Let me show you to your new home." Coby had a very sweet expression on his face. We had pulled into an underground garage and he was getting out. I followed him to an elevator. He put a key in and opened the door. I followed him in. He swiped a card and pressed the button for the top floor.

When the elevator opened there was a really nice looking guy a little taller than Coby and fairly well built standing there like he was waiting on us all this time. He was wearing a black suit "Good evening Master Daniels, Master Carlyle. Can I get your coats?"

Coby had a butler? Then, I saw this girl come up to the door not much older than us. She was short with long red hair and wearing a long green dress that perfectly framed her ample cleavage. "Ah good evening Sirs your guests are on the balcony. I have wine on chill if anyone is interested."

Coby spoke up, "Okay, both of you drop the proper attitudes! Very funny by the way!"

The guy spoke up, "Well honey, we just thought we would make your new boy feel at home! I can see why you've been lusting over him. He's everything you said he was!" then he winked at me.

The girl spoke up, "Yea boss you said he was cute! You never mentioned he was drop dead gorgeous!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Coby must have been in just as much pain as I was. I looked over and he was blushing quite a bit. He said "I think I liked you better when you were subservient!" they all laughed. "Ryan, I have a few people you need to meet. First off this is John and that is Alice. They live here too, kind of like my roommates."

"It is my pleasure to meet you Ryan. Coby has told us all about you." Alice said.

"Yea sometimes you're all he can talk about…" John piped in.

Coby smirked at them and began walking out of the elevator. I followed and as I walked out of the elevator I froze. Holy Shit! It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The walkway we were on continued back to a hallway on the opposite wall. There was a large pit to either side of the walkway. One was like a big den or living room complete with the biggest television I have ever seen. There were couches, chairs and even a pool table. The other was a large dining area with an open kitchen on the far wall. It was decorated in a modern style with hints of Asian themes here and there. Coby stopped and turned around, smiling at me. "Yea, I know… that is the same reaction I had when I first saw this place. Come on, I have a few more people you need to meet."

We walked down into the den pit and crossed by the pool table on the way to the sliding glass door that led out to the patio. There was a cool breeze blowing across the city as we walked outside. The patio was just as stunning as the inside. There were several couches and chairs all around and a huge infinity pool that looked like it cascaded off the edge of the building.

On the other side of the patio several couches and chairs had been pulled together in a rough circle. A group of four men sat in the circle, in animated conversation. When we entered, the three whose faces I could see got up to greet us. There was a fourth guy who was sitting facing away from us, I couldn't see his face.

One of them was a very handsome man with very pale skin and long, stark white hair that the wind was blowing all over the place. He was wearing a bright white suit. Another guy had long black hair pulled back into a pony tail. He had a very warm smile. There was something stately about him. The third was completely bald and seemed like a guy that knew how to take care of business. In his pinstriped suit he looked like the classic image of a gangster.

As we approached, the fourth guy got up and turned around. I was in for another big shock. It was Nick with a big smile on his face.

"Nick… oh my God!" I exclaimed. Nick just beamed at me. "How… but… y--you're dead!"

"Well in a manner of speaking… yea, I am." Nick's grin, as always, made him look like he was up to something. His face took on a more serious tone, "Look, Coby saved my life at a great risk to himself and his plans for you. I'm grateful to still be alive, but I had to die back there so that I could live here. Besides If I hadn't disappeared, I would have never met my new boyfriend." The smile was back as he nodded towards the guy with the long white hair.

I had to smile back, the guy was… stunning. The thought, 'Hey, I'm not gay, but I'd do him!' came to mind. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

Coby placed a hand on my shoulder to guide me over to the stately looking gentleman. "Christopher, let me introduce you to Ryan Daniels. Ryan this is Christopher, my sire, your grandsire." I was not too sure what a 'sire' but I smiled and offered my hand to him.

"Ryan, I have heard so much about you. Welcome to our family." He walked up, right past my outstretched hand and embraced me like a father would to a long lost son. It felt good to be in his arms. Strangely I felt like I was truly home.

Christopher then directed me over to the man with long white hair. "This is my grandchild Bradley. He works with Coby and I'm sure he will help in your training." Training? I was going to be trained? Before I could ask anything, I was turned to the other gentleman. "And this is Jonathan. He is one of my children, Bradley's Sire, he helps me keep an eye on Coby," he said with a smile and a wink at Coby. Jonathan shook my hand and caressed my shoulder with his free hand. "Welcome!" was all he said.

Coby came up behind me. "I know this is a lot to take in immediately but we have one more thing to do before night is done! Well two more things to be precise… excuse us for a moment." Coby directed me back into the den. "Alice!" The beautiful girl from earlier came down into the pit from the hallway. "Ah Alice, well you get the honors." Coby said with a smile.

Her face lit up with a big smile. Then she reached up behind her neck and with a slight shake, dropped her dress on the floor! She was wearing nothing underneath. I had an instant attraction to her. My cock awoke with a start. She was beautiful, a true redhead, about 5'3" with long wavy red hair falling perfectly over her ample pale pink breasts. She walked up to us, tilted her head to the right and pulled her hair back on the left revealing a soft supple neck. Her grin showed that she was anticipating what was about to happen.

She was now leaning on me, pressing her breasts into my chest and wrapping her arms around my waist. "Ryan, this is your first time so let me get you in the mood" she whispered. She was slowly grinding her crotch into my erection.

"Let me give you a hand there Ryan…" I was not sure what Coby meant by that, because all I was thinking about in that moment was taking this beautiful girl and riding her for all she was worth. My thoughts must have been transparent, because Coby moved around behind Alice and pressed against her back, increasing the pressure on my straining cock. She was like the cream filling of our Oreo.

He smiled at me as if he had read my thoughts. "No, that is not the plan right now Ryan, although I'm sure Alice wouldn't mind that later."

She moaned a bit at that. "You bet I wouldn't!" she said her voice practically purring with longing.

Then, Coby put his head down to her shoulder. I figured he was kissing her neck, because, she let out a whimper that screamed ecstasy. He was only there a second and then he looked up at me licking his lips. Was that blood smeared across his lip?

He smiled a mischievous grin at me and looked down like I was missing something. I glanced down and there it was, a small pool of blood forming on her neck. A sudden intense wave crashed over me. A hunger like I've never felt before gripped me. The next thing I knew I was clutching this girl tightly and drinking the pure sweet nectar flowing freely from her vein. Waves of ecstasy crashed over me. I became lost in lustful hunger... I became aware of a drumming… My heart? No, her heart… Our hearts! I realized that I could feel every fiber of her being! My senses were ignited yet again.