Night Eternal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he was so proud of me. He told me that I had done a great job, except for the showing fangs and blood dripping part. Actually I think he liked licking up after me. The whole experience had been so hot. I had not realized that sex with a man could be such a turn-on.

A few nights later Coby introduced me to one of his "regulars" as he called them. His name was Matt. He was really cute and a lot of fun in bed, but it made me realize something, I kind of really like older guys. Don't get me wrong I love Coby and he will always be my first choice, but there is something about sex with an older more experienced lover. Their hairy chests could have something to do with it as well… Barry would become a regular of mine over the next several months.

Now girls, that was a different story all together. I like them young and slim, the smaller the breasts the better. Take Alice, she is really hot. She's twenty-one, in great shape, and has enough breasts to play with, but they don't get in the way. Just the way I like it.

I woke up one evening to the bed moving. I looked over only to find that Coby was not there. Looking around the room, I noticed what was moving my bed. Alice was climbing in with this real evil grin. Her eyes were on fire. She was wearing really hot lingerie, red and silky. She was stalking me like a cat. I was her mouse, caught under the covers, right where she wanted me.

"Coby had to run an errand, he took John with him. He asked me to wake you up… how am I doing? …Hmm, Looks like I'm doing well…" she cooed as she felt my bulge through the covers.

"Umm I'm up…" I said as I smiled at her. She continued her ascent up my body, letting her body seductively rub against mine. My cock had her 'full attention'. Within a few seconds her face was hovering above mine, her long black hair cascaded into my face. She had a wicked gleam in her eyes. Her fingertips were running down my chest.

"Oh, you're so cold… let me warm you up." She offered her wrist to me and I carefully sunk my fangs into her soft flesh. She moaned in ecstasy as the pleasures of the embrace washed over us. I didn't take very much from her, just a few good swallows, but it was enough. The vampire body, while it doesn't get as stone cold as in the movies, is cooler to the touch when we have not fed in some time. That small amount of her blood flushed over my body and returned me to a much warmer state.

I licked her wound and it sealed, then I placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into me. Her luscious lips were very soft as they parted to allow me entrance. My other hand traced a line from her soft neck, down to the top of her bra. The material of it soft and smooth, I traced the outer lines of the bra. Her tongue softly probed my mouth as my hands continued their roaming.

My right hand reached the top of her panties. I caressed the silky fabric as my fingers probed around. I slid my fingers past the waistband, through her finely trimmed bush until I found what I was looking for. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers entered her pussy. She was already wet with anticipation.

Her hands were investigating my chest as she pulled her mouth away from me. "Oh, god… I can't wait…" she got off of me, pulling away from my hands. She grabbed the sheet and yanked it off the bed, my full nakedness was revealed to her. She flicked a catch on the front of her bra and it fell open revealing her perfect pert tits. Another flick of the catches at either side of her panties and they fell to the floor as well.

She stalked back onto bed and stopped at my cock. She gently took hold of it in her tiny hand. My cock strained and throbbed awaiting what it knew was about to happen next. Her luscious lips caressed the head, as her tongue swirled around just the tip. A moan escaped my lips as she continued to take more and more of my member into her mouth.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled off and moved up to give me a brief kiss. Then she positioned herself over my cock and impaled her pussy in one smooth stroke. We both let out a gasp, from the force of her down thrust. She just sat there for a few moments, getting used to me inside of her. I placed my hands on either side of her hips, wrapping my fingers around as much ass as I could manage. Then with an arch of her back she began to ride me like few girls have ever been able too. She bounced on my cock like it was a pogo stick. After a few moments she had to lean down a bit and hold onto my chest with both hands for dear life as I thrusted upwards deep into her.

After a few minutes of this, I lifted my back off the bed and sat up with her, wrapping my arms around her as she continued bouncing. My mouth found hers through a tangle of hair flying all around us. She whimpered in my mouth, "Oh god… Oh god…"

I applied some pressure to her back to stop her bouncing as I used a burst of strength to pick us both up. I spun us around with her back now on the bed. I leaned back and grabbed her legs, placing them onto my shoulders, aligning her toes with the ceiling, as I began to plow into her again and again. I used what was left of the strength boost to really lay into her. She thrashed under me.

"Oh god, Ryan… Fuck!"

I kept up my jackhammer pace for a long time. Every time my muscles would start burning, I would just burn more blood to keep going. It had been half a year since Ryan the sex god, as I was called on campus, had come out to play. He was in full swing tonight. Being a Vampire only made me stronger.

Alice was in tears as her fourth orgasm in the past few minutes took hold of her. I was getting very close. I slipped her legs around my waist as I leaned in to kiss her as her trembling slowed. We kissed as I started a nice slow pounding rhythm. She pulled back and whispered in my ear, "Please!"

I sunk my fangs into her supple neck. Her moans of pleasure echoed throughout the room, along with my final grunt of release as I pumped my seed into her.

As we came down from our sexual high, I rolled over to her side. We were both still breathing hard, trying to catch our breath. She started laughing. "Oh Ryan… and we can do that whenever we want…"

"Hell yea…" I said as I leaned in and kissed her briefly. Then I returned to lying back beside her.

Things at Coby's house were never dull.

___________________________

Next:

The Mission

___________________________

12