Night Fun at St. Marks Daycare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you'll be my cumslut, Mrs. Deere?" Stephen looked into her eyes as he asked the question, continuing to hammer away inside her.

"Oh God yes, I'll do anything for more of your cock." Mary was closer than ever to another orgasm, ready to explode.

"I'm going to hold you to that, Mary," Stephen said, this time grabbing her ankles and spreading her wide open. He was getting close to nutting.

Mary loved being taken by this man. She loved how went from being gentle to dominating, and loved being at his mercy. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back, enjoying being fucked.

"Oh no you don't!" Stephen commanded. "Open your eyes and look at me while I fill you up!" Mary did as she was told. That he was going to cum inside her was more than she could handle, and she began to shake.

Mary's orgasm built and built in intensity. She felt him beginning to twitch, and felt his spray inside her. She thought again about giving herself to someone other than her husband, and loved being so naughty. As he came in her, she lost it and came violently.

Robert stood up, and told her to clean him up. Mary took him in her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum. "Look at me while you suck my dick." Mary did. "You realize you're mine now, right?"

Mary kept him in her mouth and nodded. This man knew what he was doing, and yes, he could have her whenever he wanted. She knew she would want more. "I'm yours," she said as she squeezed the last drop from the end of his dick and swallowed it.

"That's my girl. Now get out of here so I can finish my job."

As Mary drove home she thought about what she'd done. She briefly debated having Stephen fired, but knew that she loved being taken by him too much to do that.

Mary couldn't get Stephen off her mind. True to her word, she gave herself to him. Stephen had Mary take a facial and walk out to her car with his cum on her face. He bent her over her desk and doggy fucked her. He fucked her standing up in a hallway. Mary found herself totally infatuated with Stephen, and was willing to do anything to please him.

One weekend he sent her a text telling her to meet him at a construction site. He had her strip, then banged her on the hood of his car. Mary wondered why he didn't take her to his place. She wanted to lay down next to him in bed.

Stephen made Mary follow him to one of the four-year-old classrooms where they had very low tables for the tots to work on. Stephen had her take off her panties, lift up her dress, and get on the table on all fours. Taking a bottle of lotion from the teacher's desk, he oiled up his cock and took her ass for the first time. Mary was anxious at first, but soon loved the feeling of having her behind filled up.

Mary felt ever more distant from Bill- he just didn't matter to her any more. All she could think about was Stephen and his wonderful cock. Mary knew how Stephen felt about her- he was constantly wanting her to be with him.

As the months went by, Stephen kept using Mary, but with less frequency than before. Even though she was only getting his cock maybe twice a week now, Mary was still smitten.

Mary decided it was time for a change. She told herself the kids would understand, and began divorce proceedings. She really didn't care about Bill, which made it much easier on her.

When she got her papers, Mary was excited to see Stephen to give him the news. He was in early on Thursdays, and Mary wanted things to be special. While she sat at her desk, she took her panties off. It felt so naughty to talk with the parents and staff when she was bare underneath her dress. She couldn't wait for a chance to have Stephen fill her up with his magnificent cock.

By six o'clock, everything was quiet in the building. Mary went in search of Stephen, and found him cleaning the mirror in the staff bathroom. Mary hopped up on the counter, and lifted her dress up exposing her pussy to her paramour. "I have something special to tell you," she told Stephen.

"And I have something special for you, my slut." He pulled out his cock, and began to fuck her. Mary was excited to see herself being taken in the mirrors that surrounded the counter. Things were getting intense, and Mary felt herself peaking.

Mary put her arms around Stephen's neck while he continued to thrust in her. God, she loved how he made her feel! "Hey baby, I've got some good news. My divorce is final, and now we can be together."

Stephen smiled at her, confident as ever. He kept stroking her, and said, "Whatever made you think that I wanted to be together with you?" Tears welled in Mary's eyes.

"Do you realize what I've done for you, Stephen?"

"Yeah, you've made yourself my slut. I fuck sluts, but I sure don't want to be with one."

Mary was in shock. All her hopes had just been shattered. She pushed Stephen back, and hopped off the counter. "Hey, what's a matter, don't you want to finish?" Stephen called to her as she left the bathroom.

As Mary went to her car, she wondered if Bill would take her back.

12