Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look... just take me home, ok? We can talk more about this over tea, or something. I just... I just need to talk to you. Ok?"

"Of course." He starts the car, and of course he knows the way there already... We drive in silence to my place.

~~~

"Just sit anywhere you'd like. I'll fix us some tea."

I head into the kitchen to prepare our drinks, and hear him shuffling around. Maybe he's checking the place out? Guess you didn't really have time to, last time, huh...?

Then, a thought hits me. Now would be the perfect time to exact my revenge... Fuck talking. That's not what I really want from him. What I want is his wonderful, glorious cock, and what better way to get it than to take it...? Give him a taste of his own medicine. Show him how wrong he was...

I sneak my way into the bedroom and close the door. Luckily for me, I have the perfect set of lingerie for seducings such as this... I shed my clothes, slip on my black thigh-high stockings, and pull on the black lace teddy. I attach the garters to the stockings, put on a pair of black stilettos, and holy shit do I look good. I may be a stumbling, falling mess in these shoes I have no business wearing, but shit I look good.

I open the door, and make my way down the hall, holding onto the wall for support. I saunter my way into the living room and- Shit, where is he...?

Before I can finish the thought that he may have left me, he walks out of the kitchen. Cup of tea in hand, he says "Oh hey, I was just about to come looking for-" His eyes meet mine, and slowly he lowers them down over my body.

Yes, exactly the reaction I was hoping for...

After a moment, he catches his breath, and I giggle.

"Actually, Rossi... I lied... I don't want to talk... I want to fuck... You don't know how bad I've been missing your cock... " I walk slowly towards him, careful not to fall over, and grab his neck once I'm close enough. I pull his face close to mine and lean in to lick his ear. He gasps and drops his tea. I giggle again and take his hand.

I lead him towards the sofa and stand in front of him. "Take your clothes off," I demand. He seems so shocked... I wonder why... Not like it matters... I'm enjoying myself too much to care...

He starts with his shirt, lifting it over his head, exposing his perfect body, his perfect arms and chest and stomach, and God I have to fight the urge to touch and lick and worship his form.

He looks at me, breathless, and works on removing his belt. I bite my lip as I notice his erection pressing against his jeans. God dammit... I don't know how long I'll be able to play this game... I want him now... but no... He doesn't deserve me just yet... He needs to wait... like I did...

His belt on the floor, he unbuttons and unzips his jeans, and drops them. His briefs are snug around his erection, where a wet spot is evident just at the tip. Gosh, I haven't even done anything yet... I turn him on this much...?

He stands and stares at me. What does he think this is, PG-13? "Everything. Take it all off."

He complies, and pulls his briefs down, his cock bouncing up and out, no longer constrained by the tight fabric. I lick my lips at the sight of him. So big and thick and fuck I'm so wet if I wasn't wearing anything, I'd be dripping onto the floor.

I push him onto the couch and straddle him, his cock poking at my backside. I move in for a kiss, but bite his lower lip instead, and I feel him flinch against my ass.

"Tell me, Ross, was I what you expected...? When you took me that night... I'm sure you spent days... weeks, even months, maybe, watching me... Taking notes on me, to make sure nothing would stand in your way when you were finally ready to take me... You must have had some idea of how you wanted me to be. How you wanted me to feel. How you wanted me to take you..."

His hands on my hips, his lips shaking, he looks so scared, so innocent... like I'm about to take his virginity or something... He's so cute...

"I..." he stutters. "I... I wasn't thinking about that at all. I mean, I was, but... I was just thinking how badly I wanted you... I'd see you, and I'd think... I'd just think how I needed you. I just needed you, April, and God, I could never have imagined you'd be so fucking perfect..."

I almost smile, but then I remember the fact that he hadn't even contacted me after that night. If I was so damn good, what reason did he have for not contacting me again...?

"So then... why didn't you...?"

"Why didn't I pursue you again? Why didn't I reach out to you and tell you I had a wonderful time? It wasn't a date, April. I raped you. I snuck into your home and I raped you. I can never apologize enough for what I've done, but I'm sorry, I'm so sor-"

"Shut up!" And before I realize what I've done, he's holding his hand to his cheek, no doubt stinging from the slap I just delivered.

"Look," I say. "I don't want your fucking apologies. I want this." I reach my hand behind me and grip his cock, hard and wet with pre-cum. "And as far as I can tell, it seems like you want me, too. You do want me, don't you...?"

"O-of course I do. Fuck... I haven't been able to think of anything but you since..."

"Then I'm all yours..." I grab his neck with my free hand, the other still gripping his cock, and pull him to me. I kiss him, slow and sweet at first, but rougher as I start to pump his cock. He moans against my mouth and I start to grind myself against him.

He breaks the kiss, tears at my clothes to free my breasts, and takes one into his mouth. He suckles me, and I throw my head back in ecstasy. God, it's been too long since I've felt a man's touch. Since I've felt his touch.

He continues to lick and suck my breasts, and I try my best to undress as he does so. I need to be naked. I need to feel my skin against his. I need him inside me...

I push off of him and stand, rushing to get out of my clothes. I remove the garters from my stockings and slip the lingerie over my head, and before I can move to do anything else, he's on his knees, in front of me, lapping up my juices like a thirsty kitten. I moan, I clutch his head, I cry out, I beg him for more. He rubs a finger at my entrance, lubing it up with my own nectar, before reaching behind me and slowly inserting it into my ass. I moan loudly, my knees weak, trying not to fall over. We stay this way for what feels like an eternity; his lips and tongue at my cunt, his finger in my ass. I can't take it anymore...

"Rossss..." I hiss. He starts to move quicker. His tongue dancing circles around my clit, his finger, pumping into my ass... I can feel myself about to unravel, and without warning I release into his warm, waiting mouth. He smiles against me, inhales me, and takes one last taste before standing before me. His lips are wet with my juices, and I lick them from him.

I grab him by the shoulders and push him down onto the floor. I straddle him once again, this time nothing blocking my waiting cunt from his arousal. I grab him, and tease him at first, running his thick head up and down my wetness, but he grabs my shoulders and pushes inside me, causing me to gasp at the feeling of being penetrated so deeply.

He bites my shoulder as I start to ride him, slowly at first, but needing more by the second. Harder, faster, more, more. His cock is stretching me and the pain is so, so sweet.

For a moment, I think of him leaving. Think of this being the last time I'd be with him again. Think of never seeing him again... I'd kill him before that happens...

His hands on my ass, eyes closed as I give him the best lay he's probably ever fucking had, I scowl at him. Suddenly, I hate him. Hate that he ever left me lonely. Hate what he's done to me.

What he's turned me into.

I lean down and bite into his neck, hard enough that he pulls me roughly by the hair away from him.

"Shit, what the fuck?!" He moves his hand to his neck, now covered in blood. He's as hard as ever inside me.

"Just a little payback, for the pain you put me through..." I wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze. "You can't leave me. You can never fucking leave me. I'll kill you if you try!"

And before I know what's happened, I'm under him, on my stomach, face in the carpet, and he's on top of me. He has my arms pinned on either side of my head and his grip is so strong... Of course it would be, he's a rapist... God, what was I thinking... threatening him like that...?

"And what makes you think you could kill me, little girl? You think you can just seduce the fight out of me? You think I can't just fight you off like the sad little kitten you are?" He laughs and moves close to my ear. "Let me tell you something, Queenie. Now that I have you, you can fucking bet I'm never going to let you go... You're fucking mine... You made it that way, and I must thank you..." His tongue enters my ear and I shiver. Of course I'd be turned on by this. Of course...

He releases one of my arms to find himself and guide himself back inside me. I gasp at the pain and he's not gentle. He fucks me hard and fast, his hand around my neck, forcing my face into the carpet even more. Between the pain of the carpet rubbing against my cheek, the pressure around my throat, and his thick cock stretching and pounding me, I feel like I might faint. My eyes start to close, but he grabs my hair and pulls my head up towards him.

"Don't you fall asleep on me now, pussycat. I wanna hear you mew..."

He raises my ass and spits, lubing up my ass for his finger once again. He rams his cock into me while he rubs his spit into my ass, and I'm praying he'll be done soon. I feel so broken, so beaten and battered and sore. I can't take much more... But God... the pain is exquisite...

One last pump of his cock and his finger is now is my ass. I scream out at the intense pleasure of him penetrating both of my holes at once, and I hear his grin when he speaks.

"Good girl... Take it all for Daddy... I know you can..."

I feel myself ready to explode around him. I raise myself onto my hands and throw my ass back to meet his thrusts. I turn to look at him, and he's gritting his teeth, his nails digging into the flesh of my ass. I can tell he's close... Just a little more pushing and I'll have him right where I want him. Where I need him...

"Fuck me, Daddy! I want your cum... I need it... I need to feel you inside me!" I'm ready to release, but not without him... Never without him...

"Gah... you ready to cum, slut...?" He can hardly speak, he's so close...

"Yes, Ross, yes! Fuck!" Before I can warn him of my impending orgasm, I feel his seed shoot deep inside me, and it takes me over the edge. I cum with him, and my legs and arms give out underneath me.

After a few minutes of him lying on top of me, I feel him pull out of me. I turn to my side, and he lay in front of me. He wraps his arms around me, and we lie on the floor in a sweaty, heaving mess.

I snuggle up to him, my face in his chest, inhaling his sweaty, manly scent.

"April..." he says.

"Yeah... Ross...?" I'm still so breathless.

"I promise you... I'll never leave you. I'll never let you go." He moves back and raises my chin with his hand, so that I'm looking him in the eyes. "Ok?"

And in that moment, I couldn't care how crazy, or fucked up, or insane any of this was. I loved him.

"I wouldn't let you if you tried..." I kiss him, and lay back down, slowly falling asleep in his arms.

12