Night Lights

Story Info
Could a one night stand turn into something more?
3.6k words
3.97
17.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

Chapter 1

Rachel Clark walked out of her last job with a smile on her face. She was so glad she didn't have to work for a man who didn't care anything about her. That was the fifth job she had in the last few weeks and she needed to find another one and quick. She had a six year old daughter at home that needed a better life.

She walked the dark streets of her town and saw a night club that she had never seen before. She crossed the street and dodged a few cars making her way towards the entrance. Walking in she was in for a shock. It looked like a strip club but in a classy way. The clerk at the desk saw her.

"Hello welcome to The Black Knight. How may I help you?"

"No thank you I was just passing through." She turned to leave but then stopped to see a seen between a waitress and a man.

"I am sick and tired of working here. I don't give a damn if the boss isn't here because I quit." The waitress stormed out of the night club not looking back. The man walked over to the clerk with a really bad look on his face.

"We need another waitress. If not everyone is going to be swamped." He then turned to look at Rachel and though she looked great. "Hi there could I give you an offer you won't be able to refuse?"

"Who me?" She looked around to make sure the man was talking to her and not someone else.

"Yes Miss?"

"Clark, Rachel Clark."

"Rachel that's a really nice name. Hi let me introduce myself. I'mMatt Stevens." He shook her hand and looked her up and down.

"Hi it's nice to meet you too. If you will excuse me I must be getting home."

"Wait Rachel please I'm begging you. Please work for the night."

"I'm sorry. I can't do this. It's a strip club."

"All you have to do is be a waitress."

"I'm sorry. I don't even look good enough to do it."

"Yes you do. You are very attractive."

"Thank you." She blushed at the man's comments. He was a very handsome man himself and she was attracted to him.

"We will pay you triple tonight."

"What?"

"You get triple the salary and plus tips. So you will be getting close to maybe $1000 tonight."

"Wait what? I will get $1000 for just getting people's drinks and shaking my ass a little bit."

"Yep just for a few hours. You can get extra if someone orders a VIP room and you dance for them."Rachel really needed the money for her and Cassie. She thought about it long and hard.

"Ok I'll do it. But I'll think about the VIP thing."

"Thank you so much. You're a life savor." He gave her a hug and took her back to the dressing rooms. He gave her, her new uniform and left for her to change. She couldn't believe the outfit he gave her to wear. It was very low cut and tight. The skirt was a really short mini skirt and then she had high heeled boots that came up to her knees.

"I look like a hooker. Oh well it's 1000 bucks." She fixed her hair and makeup and went out to find Victor.

"Wow you look great."

"Thanks but you don't think it's too much?"

"No it's perfect. You have such a nice figure and guys will love you." She blushed at him again and calmed herself down. "Ok well just go and take people's orders and you are ready to go."

"Alright thanks again." She left to go to a table filled with men who eyed her as she walked over. Matt had a thing for her and he wanted to get to know her more.

As the night went on Rachel started to like the job. She and Cassie could live on all the tips she was getting. All the men were hitting on her and trying to get her number which made her feel good that other people still found her attractive. She was in such a hurry with one order that she ran into a tall man.

"I'm so sorry I didn't watch where I was going."

"It was my fault." She looked up at this tall and gorgeous man. He was beautiful. He had ocean blue eyes, short brown hair, and a body to die for. All she thought about was how much she wanted to be underneath that body as it thrust into her. She walked away and left the man standing there near the table.

"Nick hey man what are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming tonight?" Matt went over to shake his friends hand.

"I decided to at the last second. It's not a party until the boss shows up."

"Yeah that's true." Nick couldn't stop looking at Rachel. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Hey Matt?"

"Yeah man what's up?"

"Who is that gorgeous blonde with the legs and body to die for?"

"Oh her. She is our new waitress. Rachel Clark is her name."

"Man she is a nice looking woman."Matt knew from the look in his boss's eyes that he had no chance with Rachel at all anymore. But then again Nick never let his women stick around long so after he was done with her then he could take a crack at her.

"Yeah she really is."

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure what?"

"Could you set up a VIP room and I want her in it."

"She said she didn't want to do that."

"Well get her to. I want her tonight and you know the saying."

"Nick Hall always gets what he wants."

"Exactly. Now be a good boy and do what I said." He pated him on the back and turned away. "Oh and don't tell her who I am. I want to see something."

"Whatever you say boss."

Chapter 2

Nick went into the VIP room that Matt had set up for him. He wanted this woman and he wanted her bad. Hopefully she would want him too.

Rachel had just finished taking drinks to a table when Matt stopped her. "Rachel could I talk to you for a sec."

"Sure what's up Matt?"

"I know you said you didn't want to but there is a man who wants you in a VIP room with him now."

"Matt I don't feel comfortable doing that."

"I know it will be weird but this guy wants you."

"Why me?"

"I don't know but he is willing to pay you a very nice amount."

"How much money?"

"$2000." Her eyes got wide as she heard the amount.

"He will give me $2000 just to give him a lap dance?"

"Yep and I know this guy really well. He is a nice guy one of our regulars." That money could mean so much for Rachel and Cassie. It would't be that bad if she just danced for a stranger. But then again with the amount of money he was paying her, he won't just be expecting a lap dance.

"Ok I'll do it."

"Alright I will be right back. I'm going to go tell him that you will be in the room in a little while. Why don't you go backstage and retouch your makeup or something?"

"Ok thank you Matt." Rachel turned to go to the dressing room so she could calm her nerves down. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. Matt went into the VIP room and found Nick on the couch drinking some champagne.

"Hey Matt did you do what I said?"

"Yep she will be in here in a few minutes."

"You're the best."

"Thanks I know. I told her you are willing to pay her $2000."

"If she is as good as I think she is, I'm going to give her a lot more than that." Matt turned and walked out of the room going back to the main part of the club. Rachel calmed down more and knocked on the VIP door a few times until she heard a deep voice telling her to come in. She walked in and saw the handsome man that she bumped into earlier.

"Hi."

"Hi."He could tell she was nervous and he didn't blame her.

"Would you like a glass of champagne?"

"Yes please." He handed her a glass as she drowned it fast. Nick took out an envelope and took out more hundreds then Rachel had ever seen before in her life.

"This is $1000. You will get the rest after the night is over." She nodded her head and took the money from his hand and put it on the table beside the door. She was shaking and Nick tried to calm her down more by offering another glass of bubbly. She took it and drowned it down fast again.

"So um what song would you like me to dance to?" She was still so nervous.

"It doesn't really matter that much to me." Nick wanted to see her dance for him with that sexy body of hers. "Here let me calm down your nerves. I'm Nick."

"Rachel." She shook his hand and then moved to wear the CDs were.

"It's really nice to meet you Rachel."

"Thanks you too." She went over and looked at his CDs. She had never danced erotically for a man she didn't know before but she felt so close to this man. She didn't know why. But she was still nervous. She found a song she liked and put the CD in.

All Nick could stare at was her perfect world class ass. He had never seen an ass that great before. The other thing he turned his attention to was her chest. Her breasts were firm and perky. They looked fake but he could tell a woman like that would never want to have a fake body. They were probably a high C to low D.

"Could we dance first just by ourselves?

"Sure what song did you have in mind?"

"Seduces me by Celine Dion."

"That's fine." She started the song and walked over to him. He grabbed her hands with his and moved her body closer to him. He was already hard as a rock with him thinking about her body on his. She felt his erection in her lower stomach and she wanted to feel it inside of her. They moved to the music slowly.

"Are you trying to seduce me with this song?" He looked deep into her now dark eyes.

"Why is it working?"

"You don't have to try this hard. I'm really sexually attracted to you."

"Thank you." For once Rachel did not blush because she was sexually attracted to him. She moved her body towards his a the song came to an end. "I just want to let you know. I'm not that kind of girl who just gets into bed with anyone."

"I know you're not but are you implying that we will end up in bed together?" He arched his eyebrow and looked at her with dark eyes.

"I knew the second you wanted me in this room you wanted to sleep with me. I'm not dumb."

"I know you're not which is why I wanted you here." She pushed him back on the couch making him looked shocked.

"Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the show Mr. Nick." He was going to like this show.

Chapter 3

Nick was shocked at Rachel's sudden change in behavior but was loving it all at the same time. She turned on another song and started to move her hips to the music seductively. Nick was in heaven and was hard beyond belief. Watching this sexy body dance for him was taking a toll on his body.

Rachel felt it too. She felt a pool of liquid form in between her thighs. She moved towards him slowly and pulled her leg in his lap. He unzipped her boots slowly down her long legs. He repeated the process on the other leg leaving her in just her long legs and uniform. He looked at her body and wanted to see more. She loved how his eyes were looking at every inch of her body. Trying to devour it. His eyes made her even hotter. She moved her hips erotically around making Nick groan.

"Do you like what you see?" She moved closer to him until she got right to his chest. She put her hands and ran them up and down his chest.

"I love what I see." He leaned down and kissed her behind the ear making her giggle. She then moved under his shirt and removed it from his body. She moved her hands under his abs. He had just the right amount of muscle. Ranking her nails across his chest, she played with the dark hair that laid there. She pushed him down again and straddled his lap.

"Well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She started to grind on his lap feeling his erection pushing against his dress pants. He wanted to be inside of her and she knew the feeling very well. He put his hands on her breasts and massaged them through her shirt. He could feel her nipples come alive through the thin material. Blue locked with blue as he moved his hands under her shirt and pulled it over her head. She was left in her black mini skirt and a sexy black lace bra.

"Wow." He moved his lips back down to her neck and sucked on it. She loved the feeling of his soft warm lips on her skin. She tasted so good. All Nick wanted to do was eat her up.

She spread her legs wider giving him better access to her center. He moved underneath her skirt and felt how wet she was. He could smell her and he thought she smelled so good. She probably tasted even better. He found her thong and tried to take it off with her help. He pushed his fingers into her and got his hand covered with her juices.

Rachel was moaning and moving around on him. No man had ever made her feel that way. He took his fingers from her mound and brought them up to his lips. He tasted her on his fingers and moaned at how good it tasted.

"I knew you would taste so sweet." He repeated the process again but this time he put his fingers into her mouth so she could taste herself. She got even more wet then ever before. She never knew this could turn her on as much as it did. Once she cleaned his fingers he moved in between her breasts.

He licked the middle of them and kissed the tops of each one. Then he removed her bra and his eyes were glued to her chest. He was so wrong about her. She had the most perfect, full, firm, real breasts he had ever seen in his life. He sure had seen many of them but none that great.

He moved his head down and took on in his mouth and sucked on it. Rachel moved her head back and moaned out loud. Nick's mouth on her breast was an amazing feeling.

After he played with both of her breasts he kissed her deeply on the lips. What a kiss it was. She had never had a man kiss her the way that Nick had kissed her.

She could tell he was dying to get release. As he moved his kisses to her neck, she moved her hands down to his pants and stroked him. Nick stopped and looked at her knowing what she wanted. But he wanted to tease her.

"What are you doing?"

"Take your pants off."

"Why should I?"

"Oh believe me what I have planned for you, you're going to love."

"Really you're that sure of yourself."

"Yes I am."

"Ok I'll give you what you want." She got up from his lap and tried to remove her skirt but he stopped her. "I want to do that." She stopped and just stared at the huge bulge that was at his crotch. He took off his belt slowly and lowered his pants and boxers leaving him in all his naked glory.

Once she saw him her eyes bulged out of her head and she licked her lips unconsciously. Never before had she seen a man so big and powerful. He was so beautiful and she wanted him like never before. He could tell why she was so quiet.

"Is something wrong?"

"No not at all." She moved back over to him and kissed him again before he moved her down on the couch on top of him. They started kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Then Nick knew he had to do something or he would explode. He removed her skirt so she was completely naked. She straddled him causing him to be so close to her center. She knew they both needed this so she positioned herself over him and sat down hard on him.

Pain went through her whole body as he filed her to the max. Nick could tell so he waited before he started to move inside of her. Rachel was shocked. He was not like what she expected. She thought he was only going to do what he wanted and not ask if she was alright or anything. But he didn't. He made sure she was ok before he continued.

"Are you ok and don't lie to me because I saw your face."

"I'm fine. It's just I'm not use to your size. Could we just go slow for a little bit?" She thought he was going to saw no and just pound the hell out of her.

"That's fine. Tell me if I hurt you anymore and I'll stop." She nodded her head as he started to move inside of her. She was so wet and tight. Nick had to use all his strength not to come once he entered her wetness.

Once Rachel got use to him she moved her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Nick then moved faster into her as she moaned and threw her head back. He was close very close but he wanted to make sure she came first so he moved his fingers to her clit and rubbed it causing her to scream lightly. She came hard with his name on her lips. He was about to come but them thought about something.

"Rachel I need to come."

"Come in me please Nick I need to feel you." He wanted to do that but knew that he couldn't

"I'm not wearing anything."

"It's ok." he looked into her eyes as he shot his hot cum inside of her. He moved on top of her to catch his breath. He could hear her heart beating.

"That was so great. Thank you so much." He kissed her sweaty forehead and moved his head to her chest.

"It was thank you for taking care of me and not being like most men."

"What do you mean?"

"When you asked me to come in here I thought you were going to take advanced of me and not care about what I wanted and honestly I thought you were going to hurt me."

"But I did hurt you."

"I know but you didn't mean to and you waited until I was ready before you continued."

"Well you're welcome. I don't know if it was because we were so worked up but I told you I wasn't wearing anything."

"I know. I'm on birth control. We have nothing to worry about."

"Ok it's not you. I'm just...."

"You don't have to understand. I get it."

"I don't want kids yet."

"Why not?"

"I don't know it's a long story." Rachel didn't want to tell him she was a single mother because then he might lose interest in her. Oh hell who was she kidding? All this was, was a one night stand. He didn't care about her and only wanted her for sex. One night of hot passion filled sex. Not that she was complaining or anything. She loved it and wanted more but she didn't want to seem like a slut.

Nick got off of her and moved to the money on the table and gave it to her.

"Thank you but I feel dirty for taking this."

"Don't be I enjoyed it. I also want to give you this." He went over to a painting and opened a volt filled with money and gave her more. "You deserve more than $2000. Here you go." She saw many more hundreds in his hands. As much as she needed and wanted that money she couldn't take it from him.

"As much as I need that money, I can't take it." Nick knew she needed the money which was why he wanted to give it to her.

"Please take it."

"I can't Nick. Thank you so much but I can't take any of this." Nick thought of this right when he first bumped into her and he knew she couldn't refuse it.

"How about a proposition?"

"What kind of proposition?"

"You need the money. I know you do. I will pay you $10,000 for the week and maybe more if you come and work for me."

"That's a very generous offer but I don't want to be a waitress. Thank you though."

"I'm not talking about you being a Waitress at the club."

"Then what do you want me to work as?"

"You enjoyed this just as much as I did right?"

"Yes I did it was fun."

"Ok then. I want you to move in with me and be my mistress."

To Be Continued

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers