Night Lights

Story Info
An online meeting of strangers with an unrelenting appetite.
4k words
4.16
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up my phone to look at the time and saw there was a message from him, someone who I had been talking to online for some time but every time I received a message from him my body tingled with anticipation as to what his words would say. "Meet me behind the corner store, near the construction site at 10pm." I looked to the top of my phone screen to see the time. It was 8.30pm. I had some time to get ready. I undressed and stepped into a hot shower. I shampooed my hair and then slathered some conditioner through my wet hair. I grabbed a razor and looked down, eep!!! This was going to be a little work, It has been about a week since I had last shaved. I shaved my pussy clean though, ensured my legs were smooth and there were no stray hairs. By the time I got out of the shower it was almost 9pm. I realised time was moving much faster than I needed at this point.

I grabbed the moisturiser and began to apply it to all areas that had been shaved. First my legs. Rubbing the moisturiser in well. My hands were sliding up and down my legs. As They reached my thighs I realised how aroused I was. "Do I have time to play at all before I leave?" I decided I did not have time but I was desperate to get some sexual attention as soon as possible.

I got dressed in a short black skirt that barely covered my ass, a slight breeze and everything would be on display and a tight tank top in a light colour which you could see my nipples through, without a bra and no knickers. I quickly put on some eye liner, mascara and lipstick and realised it was already 9.45 so dashed out the door without completing any further make up to ensure I would not be late.

I arrived at 9.55 and could not see him anywhere. I was hidden behind a building and no one could see me. I began to stroke the top of the inside of my leg, just letting my fingers glide across my awaiting pussy, gently teasing past my clit and my fingers went down the other side of my leg.

I couldn't wait for him any longer so I reached into my purse and pulled out a bullet vibrator, lifted my skirt and pressed it against my clit. If anyone walked back here they would have seen me with my back against the wall and my hand underneath my skirt rubbing myself. I could feel a wave of tingling sensations and I begin to press and release the bullet rapidly against my clit. I couldn't wait any more and it gets me there so quickly. I came hard. I could feel myself cream a little between my legs.

As I placed the bullet back in my purse and straightened myself up he appeared from around the corner. "Well I enjoyed watching that." He exclaimed. "Now lift your skirt again, I want to feel how wet you have made yourself." I obeyed and raised my skirt. He ran his fingers through my slit, they slipped with ease up to my already sensitive little button which he pressed against firmly. He raised his hands for inspection. "Very slippery, now lick my fingers clean." He pressed his fingers into my mouth and I looked him in the eye as I sucked them dry. I could taste the juice. I licked around the finger as if it were a cock I was sucking not breaking eye contact.

He pulled his fingers out and at this point I saw he had a backpack with him, When I saw the backpack I was nervous but the excitement washed over me even more so. What was in there? He picked this up and slung it over one should and with his free hand it cupped my ass cheek with his fingers just making their way slightly in between both cheeks.

As he grabbed my ass he bit into my neck and licked up to my ear lobe and whispered "We are going to have fun tonight. Come with me now." His hand pushed my butt firmly indicating for me to walk forward. I could see the partially constructed building in front of us as he guided me.

The building was only 10 metres from where we had been standing so it didn't take long to reach the entrance. There were several floors but no steps, only ladders at this point. There was no ceiling no window panes. The floor was still just slats of wood, unpolished.

He pushed me to the ground as soon as we got inside. He unzipped his slacks just far enough to expose his semi hard cock to my face. He twisted my hair in his fist and told me to open my mouth as he held his shaft in his hand and pressed the beautiful shaped mushroom tip against my lips. At first I only partially opened my mouth to allow my tongue to explore the tip but he twisted my hair tighter, he released his hand and pressed my head into his crotch. I felt him suddenly become very hard in my mouth and he was bigger than I thought I could handle. I nearly gagged but he pulled my head back which gave me just enough time to gasp for air before he thrust my head down the shaft of his cock once more and released my hair, knowing I would be a good girl and continue to keep my mouth over his cock. Upon releasing my hair my hands found their way to hold onto his ass cheeks as I bobbed back and forth, swirling my tongue around the tip, pressing my tongue against every part of flesh as my head would move. Due to the length, I eventually wrapped my hand around the saliva soaked shaft firmly and start tugging up and down as I sucked profusely at the tip.

Again, he grabbed my hair and pressed my head against his crotch once more then pulled my head off him, He yanked my hair back and then pulled me to rise to look him in the face. "Go up the ladder over there." He instructed, pointing to a ladder only about 2 meters to my left. I began to climb the ladder and felt his hand grope underneath my skirt, he slipped one finger inside which caused me to stop climbing. "Did I say to stop?" he said. I just moaned and stayed on the spot and felt him insert another finger firmly and pushed my body upward. I continued to climb with him right behind me, firmly pushing 2 fingers inside me but also wriggling them against my most sensitive spots. When I climbed through the opening at the top his fingers slipped out and I was on all fours. I crawled across slightly and begun to try stand up. He came out just behind me and said "No, I like you where you are now, stay." I stayed on all fours. I heard his bag being placed down and a zipper being undone. However, I could not see as he was not only behind me but it was very dark. "Look out the window." he instructed. I crawled to a spot where I could face the window frame and I could hear the noise of his rustling in his bag.

The room was suddenly dimly lit as he had turned brought a lamp with him. I knew this could possibly draw attention to us up here but did not recoil in any kind of way. My mind leaped with a little excitement actually. Then I heard something against a metal pole just behind me. "Move backward and just to your left but keep your eyes outside." I did as instructed, he slipped his hand up my ass lifting my skirt to my waist and suddenly I could feel something pressing against my desperate cunt. I stopped for a moment a little unsure. "Continue reversing." As I did I felt something sliding into myself, I did not stop crawling backwards until I could feel the pole behind me and it was impossible for me to move further back. He reached behind me I could feel him fondle around for something. Suddenly the length inside me begun to vibrate at a high power. I almost collapsed over it but composed myself to stay on my knees as he came around to my face and leaned in front of me. "Now until I tell you to get up, you are to stay where you are, you are allowed to rock yourself back and forth and fuck this vibrator but you are not to cum."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and begun to push me back and forth, his crotch in my face and his cock still protruding from his slacks. I opened my mouth to take it in but he stepped back and pushed my face back. "I am watching you." He released my shoulders and stepped back. I knew I was to continue the motion he had set. He pulled my tank top down to reveal my breasts. The material clung underneath pushing them up just slightly. He gave them a firm pinch and then twisted them. I gasped in pain but also suddenly increased my pace into the vibrator. Each time I pushed my body back he maintained his grip which pulled my nipples as well. I was going to cum and I don't think I could stop it. I screamed out loud and suddenly remembered his instruction to not cum. I stopped my movements abruptly so I would not cum. Still with the vibrator inside me I could feel the walls of my myself pulsate around it, trying hard to not cum. He yanked my nipple, "Did I tell you to stop?"

"I was about to cum." I exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter, you don't cum and you don't stop!" He replied.

I gently begun to rock my body back against the pole feeling every inch of the vibrator climb inside of me and then drop back out again, trying my best to relax all of my muscles so I would not climax too quickly.

"Good girl, but you weren't good only one minute ago." He stated as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a flogger and a ball gag with attached nipple clamps. I could see the chain was short and I could see if I moved my head as all in this device I would pull my already very tender nipples.

"Now crawl forward." He instructed. I complied and crawled forward. The floorboards underneath my knees and shins were rough and I could feel that it was already starting to graze the skin along my knees and shins. As I crawled forward he placed the gag in front of me. I could feel the vibrator slipping out and continued forward until my mouth was over the gag. He tightened the black strap around my head.

"Comfortable?" he asked. I moaned and shook my head.

"Good, now raise to your knees."

My tits were still hanging out of the top of my tank top, I tried to tilt my head back just slightly to prevent the clamps from being applied. In that instant I felt a sting across my ass and heard a loud crack as he slapped the flogger hard against my skin. There was a tingle left after this and an intense heat. It hurt a little but I knew I was in for much worse. I let my head drop forward which allowed for the clamps to be applied. I could see as he wrapped each tweezer clamp around my nipple and tightened them. Even after I was already moaning in pain he tightened them just a little further.

"Now you behave, Keep your head down and get back on all fours."

I put my arms out and slowly dropped to the ground in front of me again but made the mistake of keeping my head straight. As I reached down the chains yanked against my nipples, I cried out but the sound was muffled by the gag. My eyes teared by slightly but I dropped my head forward and managed to reach the ground with the palms of my hands. Keeping my head facing toward my chin, careful not to yank the chain again.

He walked a circle around me with the paddle still in his hand. When he got to my face he cupped it and lifted my head to look him in the eye, again a shot of pain as my nipples were pulled upward, a muffled sound came from my mouth which I could see pleased him. His cock was still not tucked away and his excitement was apparent. While the pain continued, I couldn't help but focus on the hard cock in front of my, wanting it to instead be inside of me.

"You may drop your head for now, but when I tell you, I want you to lift it and look directly out the window frame."

I forgot about the window! I can't believe that, it is directly in front of me. I however dropped my head down to my chest. He walked behind me and begun to rub the curves of my ass. I could feel his fingers slip in between the cheeks and guide themselves toward my already wet slit.

"Wow, you are drenched. You seem to be enjoying this too much."

He pulled his hand from my pussy and I felt the flogger come down hard. The heat, the tingling, the pain. I knew that was going to bruise, I gasped but kept my head down still. Another whack, whack, whack and whack again. He left for a moment. I could hear rummaging but no longer see him. I could hear a metallic sound and a thud on the floor as he dropped something. I heard a clang from behind me, I think it was a chain being pulled along something but I didn't dare move to see. I then felt his arms wrap around my chest, I could feel the hair from his arm against my very sensitive nipple as his arms gripped firmly which pressed against the clamps. I tried to cry out but the sound still muffled, at the moment of the cry I lifted my head, the chain yanked and you could still hear a cry in my throat. I dropped my head again. He lifted me to my feet and grabbed me by the hips.

"Walk slowly backward." He said guiding my hips in the direction he desired.

"Now raise your arms."

I raised my arms and felt what I knew to be a leather cuff wrap around each wrist and fastened. Keeping my head down. My neck was starting to hurt facing down, but I could not raise it without instruction. The pain it would cause my nipples would not have bothered me to gain some relief on my neck, though the pain from my nipples would also make me become drenched. He knows how much I love it.

Without realising it, he had the flogger in his hand again and brought it down over my ass once more. Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack. My ass was on fire and I knew I would not be able to sit down after this. It was a pain I wanted to try and get away from but at the same time I could feel my moisture against my thighs. I want his cock in me now, while my ass is beaten and sore.

"Now I want you to raise your head now."

My eyes drifted up to him, begging not to make me do this but he grabbed my chin and lifted it directly up. The squeal that came from behind the gag was audible as my nipples were pulled in this direction, I could feel them slightly stretch and knew he was pleased to watch this. The tears in my eyes slightly blurred my vision however I was now faced toward the open window frame, looking out on the street again. I could see the streetlights on and the footpath across the road from us was heavily populated with people drinking at a local pub. None of them appeared to be looking at us but I could see them.

"I want you to watch them and keep your head raised."

He walked behind me again, his hand gently rubbing over my sore ass, he knew his touch was like fire at this point but ignored this fact. His hands spread my ass cheeks and I felt a cold wet digit inserted, not into my pussy but into my ass. His finger slid in with ease, the cold wet feeling must have been lubricant. I then felt another slip inside and stretch me just a tiny bit more. In quite deep then pulling them out a little, then back inside twisting his fingers around a little. I had begun to get used to the clamps at this stage with my head raised and kept focusing on the crowd in front of me. I thought I saw some people look our way but they didn't look again. They must not have seen me, strung up like this.

His fingers completely withdrew as I felt the tip of his cock press into my asshole. I groaned a little. I wanted my pussy to get some attention at this stage and he knew this but he kept pushing himself into my asshole slowly at first and then slowly starting to increase speed.

While fucking my ass, he noticed I was not in the same discomfort as previously. My nipples were still stretched but he realised I had become used to this pain.

"You seem comfortable now?"

I shook my head which did tug at the clamps a little, I felt a little pain but not like at the beginning.

"You didn't even make a sound then, perhaps those clamps need tightening."

His arms reached around while his dick was still inside of me and begun to screw the clamps tighter.

I gasped and the tears returned as the first clamp tightened, as the second one was tightened, I dropped my head again.

"Did I tell you to look down? He asked as he pinched at my clamped nipple. I tried to squeal but all that was heard was a muffled groan.

"You better look up." He said as he twisted my pinched and clamped nipple.

I raised my head and the pain returned. I could feel a few stray tears roll down my face but having his cock inside of me was all I wanted and as soon as I looked up he begun to pound into me again.

He held an arm around my stomach to keep balance and reached his other hand reached around, I could hear a light buzz in his hand and his fingers made their way to just above the pubic line and dragged their way across. It was the unmistakable feel of finger vibes on his index and middle finger. My knees went instantly weak and I nearly dropped my head but kept it straight forward as I did not want to be punished, I wanted to cum while he was fucking me. I could feel his cock sliding with ease now in and out of my ass as he thrust more rapidly and his firmness very apparent now. The tightened clamps still pulling on my nipples, the sting was unbearable but I did not want it to stop. His fingers drifted lower and begun to rub against my clit. The sensation was amazing; I nearly instantly came but he drew his fingers past my folds and pressed them inside me and begun to rub quickly. He knew exactly where to rub. The sting of my nipples, the pounding in my ass and the finger vibes rubbing right against my g-spot. I rocked back and accidentally ripped a clamp off, and intense pain followed by relief followed and then I came hard and squirted over his hand, dripping down my leg and a puddle left on the floor.

At this point he withdrew his cock and hit me hard with the paddle once more.

"Did I tell you to cum?"

I whimpered and he just brought the paddle down again. My ass was so sore; I could feel that the blood had rushed to the surface and it would have been so red he could see that in the dimly lit room.

"Well I guess it's my turn then."

He removed the vibrator from the wall and attached it to a ball. I was familiar with this device, a fuck ball. He placed it on the floor.

"Now I am going to release you but you need to get straight on your knees and fuck."

I felt the unbuckling of the shackles I had been held in and dropped back to my knees and using my right hand I guided the vibrator into position and lowered myself. He came close to me and released the ball gag and removed the nipple clamp dropping it to the ground. He proceeded to grab a fistful of hair in his hand and guided my mouth over his cock. I barely had time to gasp for air before my mouth was filled with his cock and straight into my throat. I was surprised the only thing I could taste was lube and nothing else. With my hair still in his fist he thrust my head back and forth over his throbbing cock. His balls were twitching and I began to gag, He released for one moment and I swallowed a quick breath of air. He thrust my head over his cock again, each motion causing the ball to roll a little and my pussy was still convulsing from the hard orgasm just previously and the rough sensations occurring.

"You are to cum now." He said roughly keeping my head go up and down the length of his cock.

While the ball was already rocking, I rocked against it very hard at this stage and allowed clenched firmly around the vibrator and came again. At this time, I felt him draw his cock out of my mouth and begin to spray his warm sticky cum over me. I watched as he tugged his length and cum stream from the tip. I could feel it on my face and down my chest.

He grabbed me once more by the hair and twisted me around to again face the window frame.

"Now walk home, you are not to clean up before you leave."

He released my hair and I pulled myself up. I could feel the cum drying on my face as I pulled my tank top down and fixed my skirt. There was cum on my tank top and my legs were also sticky from my dripping. My knees were grazed and my neck was sore. I was incredibly satisfied and smiling though. I climbed down the ladder and exited the building through the back entrance. No one should see me this way and it was a darker path. I walked past a group of about five people on the way home. I am unsure if they could see my face underneath the street lights but I tried to keep my head down so they could not see the mess I was. My hair was tangled and I had to hold my skirt down, my top was stained and I was spent. I was tied up, slightly humiliated and put through so much pain but I loved every minute of it. It just left me wanting more.