Night Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock sprang to life. I was suddenly unsure if I was actually awake. My mom was wearing a skimpy black negligee that barely reached the top of her thighs. It was so short I could clearly see the patterned tops of the dark stockings she was wearing below it. She reached for the sheets again. It was all so familiar. For the second time in as many nights I lay in bed, pretending to sleep as my mom reached for my erection. She rubbed it again, gently. I was now glad I had given myself some relief earlier. This time she seemed more sure. She gave my cock one last squeeze and let go. I waited, wondering. She reached for the waistband of my boxers with both hands, one on either side. She tried to slide them down. I desperately wanted to lift my ass and help but felt I needed to "sleep" a while longer. She caught the front and gently lifted it out and down around the bulge, resting it below my balls. I felt my cock spring out and heard my mom gasp. She clearly liked what she saw and it was killing me I couldn't really see the look on her face.

She began to slowly run her hand up and down the length of my shaft. I could see that her eyes were fixed on it, so I dared to open mine a bit further. I saw a smile in the corner of her face and she licked her lips. Then it happened. She crossed the threshold, the point of no return. She lowered her head and slid her mouth around my cock. With her head facing down I allowed myself to open my eyes properly. I watched in amazement as her head bobbed up and down. She sucked hard, making slurping noises as she hungrily engulfed most of my cock. Her mouth was amazing; she sucked quickly at the head a few times before taking my entire length in her mouth, causing her to gag. She took it out and repeated the process. It was incredible and a moan escaped from my mouth. Her eyes flicked up and met mine. A look of horror crossed her face and she sat up, letting my cock fall on my stomach.

"You're awake." She said, looking scared. "I'm so sorry; I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's ok mom", I reassured her. "I've wanted this for a long time."

"No, no it's wrong. I shouldn't have done that. How could I?" She said.

I was surprised; I thought she had passed the point of no return, now she was having doubts. This was a worrying development. I wasn't sure what to say, not wanting to accidentally encourage her new trail of thought.

"This is so wrong," she continued. "I should know better, I'm so sorry."

By now I was very worried; it seemed she was actually going to change her mind. I wanted to say something to get things back on track but came up with nothing. My cock was still buzzing from the feel of her mouth though. Right now that was my main concern. I decided to start with that and take it from there.

"Look what you have done to me mom", I said trying to get her focus back on my softening cock. "It would be wrong to tease me like that."

"It was wrong to even entertain these thoughts, I'm disgusting. We can't Eoin, we can't its wrong."

My heart sank. This was horrible. I got my hopes up, allowed myself to believe it would happen and now this. I felt like crying, like screaming. My mom clearly noticed the look of anguish in my face.

"Look." she started, pausing to think. "As wrong as this was, it's worse to tease you the way I have. I... I can finish what I started if you want but that's it ok? Nothing can ever happen again."

I didn't like that last part but right now my cock needed attention. I quickly agreed. She looked at my semi erect cock again. I swore I still saw that lustful look in her eyes, regardless of what she said. She stroked it gently, the saliva from her first effort acting as a lube. It was rock hard again within seconds. She lowered her head and placed her tongue at the base. She looked into my eyes, but quickly averted her gaze. She licked from the base to the tip and quickly took me in her mouth again. She quickly regained her earlier rhythm. She said this was wrong but her mouth said she didn't really believe that. She sucked with long strokes, deep throating me each time. Before long I knew I was going to cum. I wanted it to last as long as possible but there was no way. Mom sensed that I was close and sped up, her head going up and down rapidly five more times before she clamped her mouth around my cock and kept it there. I grabbed the back of her head as I felt myself shoot my seed down her throat. She began to gag, but held steady taking all I had to give her.

I collapsed back on the bed. My mom sat up, looking totally horrified with herself. I didn't know what to do now. She said that nothing would happen again, but I didn't really want to abide by that. I didn't believe she did either. I had agreed to what she said but why if we both wanted this? We DID both want this. No, we both needed this. I sat up and slid alongside her.

"It's ok mom." I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"It's not Eoin, it's not. I had no right to lead you on like this. I went and put these thoughts in your head. How can I ever even look you in the eye again after doing something so horrible? I just hope you can forgive me." She sobbed.

It was now or never, she had gone full circle and it was going to be tough to change her mind. Words certainly weren't going to do the trick. I slid off the bed and to my knees.

"Remind me to ask for forgiveness for this later so." I said as I pushed her back on the bed, catching her off guard. I grabbed her two knees and pulled them apart. I got my head in between them before she had a chance to try and close them. I could smell her pussy, a strong scent wafting into my nostrils. It was clear she was very wet.

"Wh...What are you doing Eoin? Jesus, Eoin stop." She pleaded faintly.

I wasn't going to stop. She knew that and deep down she didn't want me to anyway. I put my hands round her thighs and on her hips, holding her steady as I lunged face first into her wet cunt.

"Eoin you can't do th... OH FUCK! Oh shit you're licking me!! No... No this is wrong."

She felt it was so wrong that she spread her legs wide granting me access to her sweet pussy. I licked from the bottom of her opening to up above her clit, throwing my face from side to side as I worked my way back down.

"This is...ooooohhh...so wrong. Such a naughty boy!" She whispered.

She wasn't even convincing herself anymore. I sucked at her clit, gently nibbling on it. I felt her hand run through my hair. She was gradually giving up on the weak complaints, losing herself in a world of pleasure.

"I can't let my son do this...but he's so fucking good at it." She said to herself.

I ignored her and focused on the task at hand, releasing her clit from my mouth and licking up from her opening again. I kept licking like that, my face crashing into her as I did so. It was far from expert but I doubt it mattered right then. I focused on her clit again. Licking all around it, my tongue darting around flicking at the underside for a while. She crossed her legs behind my head, pulling me as close as possible. My face was covered in her juices by now. I moved to the upper side, my lower lip dragging along it as I moved up. Her moans were getting louder and I sensed that she was close. My heart fluttered as I thought to myself that I was about to make my own mom cum. I mashed my face into her again and licked hard at her clit.

"OOOHH! Ohhh that's it honey. Oh you're gonna make me cum. Oh what am I letting you do?" She agonised, still unsure she should be doing this.

I just kept licking, letting her moans and gasps guide me, desperate to make my mom cum all over my face.

"Right...fucking...there!" She screamed. "Keep going; keep going...keep....EOOOOIIIN!!"

Hearing her say my name, nearly made me cum myself. I sent me in to overdrive and I licked feverishly at her as her back arched.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes...yes...Oh Eoin YES!!!"

With that her back began lifting off the bed. I held her down, wanting to keep licking her. She bucked, thrashing her pussy into my face. Slowly she began to slow her movement, her breathing returning to normal.

"Eoin" she began, sounding serious. "That was..."

By now I was rock hard again and I was going to fuck her no matter what. I was still licking, tasting her sweet juices oozing from her pussy. I was using long, slow strokes to illicit a couple of aftershocks which stopped her in her tracks.

"That was...oooohhhhhh....that was so good. It really was honey but I don't think..."

"Don't think at all mom." I interrupted "You want it and you're going to get it. Nothing else matters right now."

She looked surprised by my assertiveness. She sat staring at me as I stood up and grabbed her by the hand, pulling her to her feet.

"What are you doing? She asked.

"I want to do it in your bed." I told her.

"We can't Eoin, we really can't. Oral is one thing but..."

"Mom, I'm going to fuck you. I need to fuck you and you need it too. Am I right?" I asked.

"Yes but...yes. This is really going to happen. Oh my god."

As we walked into her room I turned suddenly and kissed her. It took her by surprise. She resisted at first. Finally she relaxed, opening her mouth and allowing my tongue to explore her mouth. Slowly she returned the kiss. Tentatively at first but eventually getting into it. Our tongues danced as our lips crashed off each other. She teased mine into her mouth and began to gently suck on it. Suddenly she broke the kiss. I braced myself for more doubt, more hesitance.

"Who am I kidding?" She said staring into my eyes, "I need this so fucking bad."

Finally she had accepted it. She reached up to kiss me again and I led her towards the bed. I told her to sit on the bed. I got back on my knees and slid the straps of her sexy nightwear down her arms. I tugged it down below her breasts, releasing her massive boobs. I placed a hand on each one and my mother put her hands over mine, using them to squeeze. I moved them back slightly and began to knead her nipples with my thumb and finger. They grew to about a half an inch. I continued to play with them, my mom encouraging me with soft moans. I reached forward and took a nipple in my mouth. I flicked at it with my tongue before sucking it in earnest. She placed a hand on the back of my head, trying to get as much of her mammoth tit into my mouth as she could. I kept nibbling on the nipple, sucking it as hard as I could. I took it back out and licked at the underside of the breast letting my tongue trace a long journey around the entire area. I quickly switched to the other one and repeated the process. Sucking on the nipple before licking all around. My mother loved the attention I was giving them as I switched back to the other boob and started licking at her large nipples alternately.

"Eoin," she said between moans. I didn't respond instead carrying on licking not wanting to stop.

"Eoin," she repeated. "I need you to fuck me now."

That got my attention as I released her boobs, causing them to slap off her chest. Hearing my mom finally say that she wanted, no, needed to be fucked by me was so hot.

"Can you do that for me Eoin? Hmm?" She continued.

I nodded in agreement, unable to speak. I could see my mother was now the woman who crept into my room and sucked my cock again, rather than the one who was so unsure moments later.

"Are you sure honey? If you can't its ok you know." She teased.

We both knew there was no turning back now. Of course I wanted it and there was no way she would be letting me leave without fucking her now either. She stood up and fixed her nightie before grabbing the bottom and pulling it over her head. Now for the first time I saw her fully naked, apart from the shear stockings on her legs. She sat back down on the bed and gestured with her finger for me to join her. My legs were like jelly, but I managed to move, if a little awkwardly. She lay back on the bed and traced a finger around her pussy. She stared at me as she did so, slowly running her tongue across her lips. She lay back as I got on the bed. I crawled slowly up between her open legs. I could see that he pussy was soaked again in anticipation. My parents hadn't even slept in the same bed for a long time now so I couldn't even guess when the last time they had sex was. Not anytime soon judging by how wet her gaping entrance was.

I placed my knees under her raised legs and moved my cock towards her opening.

"You gonna fuck me with that big cock sweetie? You gonna fuck mommy with that gorgeous cock?"

Even after cumming twice already I was afraid I wouldn't last long, certain the naughtiness of what we were doing would be too much. My mom's dirty talk was driving me over the edge before I even began. I put my cock on her belly and dragged it down over her clit. She bit her lower lip as she looked on intently. I slapped her clit a few times with my cock. I moved it down and slid the head inside her. Her cunt was so wet I slid effortlessly inside. I paused there and stared into my mother's eyes. She nodded her head in encouragement and I slammed my prick deep inside her.

"Aaaaawww!" She shrieked, "It's so fucking big!"

"Ya? You like it?" I asked, starting to slowly slide in and out of her pussy, feeling it widen slightly with each thrust.

"Yes baby it's...ooohhh...so much...ooohhh...bigger than your dad's." She cooed.

I began picking up the pace, sliding in and out of her faster and faster. My balls slapped off her ass with each thrust as the bed creaked underneath us. My mom was playing with her tits as she leaned up watching her son's cock penetrating her. I was really pounding her by now and she was loving it. I could feel the sweat leaking from every pore as I gave my all to please her. I felt like I was gonna cum and pulled out.

"What are you doing? Get back in me! Please!" She gasped, desperate for my cock.

I needed a second to recover and decided to take the chance to tease her.

"You want it? I asked. "Tell me what exactly it is you want?"

"I want your cock Eoin. I want my son's big hard cock inside me!"

I slid back inside her and moved up to kiss her. Our tongues met as I moved slowly inside her. She kissed me passionately, ramming her tongue down my throat. I was enjoying the sensation of being inside my mom but I knew she needed more and needed it now. I lifted myself back on my heels and grabbed her ankles. I put one on each of my shoulders and pulled her body in close underneath me. I started to fuck her as hard as I could, pounding every inch of my meaty cock into her. She began to grunt and groan as I went faster and faster. The bed sounded as if it would give way, squeaking like it had never had to put up with such activity.

"Uuuungg, yessss...Fuck me! She screamed. "I've never been so full, never stop fucking me!"

Her back was arched off the bed as she thrust up against me. Her grunts became more animal like and it was all I could do not to cum in her. She was getting close.

"Oooohhhhhh! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop...nearly there...don't stop!"

Her pussy was making squelching noises now, so much of our juices mixing as our bodies clattered together over and over again. I knew she was gonna cum and my desire to pleasure her was all that was keeping me going, the effort exhausting me by now.

"Oh yes...oh fuck yes! You're making me cum Eoin!! You're making mommy CUUUUMMMM!!!"

With that she froze, her eyes widening and her arched back stiffening. I slowed, slamming into her with long thrusts. She continued to gasp, her eyes glazed over, as a combination of our juices leaked from her sweet cunt. I pulled my cock out and collapsed alongside her. My mother rolled on to my chest. Her arm brushed my still hard cock as she began to speak.

"Oh Eoin that wa...Oh! You're still hard? You're still fucking hard!!" She said, a sparkle in her eyes.

I was desperate to cum but I was totally wrecked from the exertion. She could see it in my eyes.

"I better take care of this. It would be a shame for you to fuck me that well and not get to cum."

She slid down my body and took my now red, raw cock in her mouth. She sucked at it, facing away from me with her pussy alongside my head. It was the most gorgeous thing I had seen in my life, glistening where her cum was seeping out. I easily slid two fingers into her. I slowly massaged her, and then fucked her gently with them. This elicited a couple of moans from her as she continued to work in my rigid cock. She broke off and said "Oh fuck this."

I wasn't sure what she was doing. She turned and straddled my body. She positioned her cunt over my cock, which she still held in her hand. She lined it up and dropped herself down, impaling herself on my big prick. Her eyes rolled back in her head and an "ah!" escaped her lips.

She sat there for a second, enjoying the feeling of sitting on her son's big dick. She slowly began to slide her pussy back and forward, grinding it into my cock. I lay there, exhausted, pleasure coursing through my body as she milked me expertly.

"Mmmm, you like that sweetie?" She asked in a sexy voice.

I struggled to even nod in response.

"Is this gonna be a one off? Hmmm? You gonna let your mommy suffer after tonight?"

I just about managed a "no" as she raised her pussy to the tip of my cock and slammed herself down again.

"Good boy!" She smiled. "I'm gonna fuck this monster dick every...fucking ...day!"

She was driving me crazy as she slid up and down my pole slowly. I nodded in agreement, my mouth open wide, my eyes begging her to finish me off.

"That's the right answer Eoin," she said. "Now do you wanna cum in mommy's cunt?"

She didn't even wait for an answer as she lifted again and dropped herself. Now she began to really work my cock. She planted her hands on my chest and lifted herself up and down my meat quickly and quickly. I couldn't move but I didn't want to anyway. I was in heaven and I wanted my mom to fuck me forever. She was rocking up and down and back and forth now as my balls began to tighten. She saw it in my face and a grin formed on hers. She picked up the pace again. I started to moan as she fucked me like a mad woman. Years of disappointment were released as she fucked me like a pro. She slammed herself up and down four more times and then impaled herself one last time, clutching my cock deep inside her as I came like I had never come before. She milked me and milked me as I shot my load deep inside her. Eventually she got off me and lay next to me.

"WOW! Michelle is a lucky woman." She laughed . "Oh...ya, sorry about that." I replied sheepishly.

"She should be sorry not you...I thought we did everything together..."

12