Night Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After so many years with your father it's hard to get used to having such a big one to play with...and to FUCK!" She said, emphasising the last word.

Susan had regained her senses now and was watching intently as mom played with my still rock hard cock. Our eyes met.

"I can't wait to watch you screw your mom Eoin." She said calmly. "I just hope I haven't worn him out too much Anne."

"Believe me sis; it won't take much to make me cum when I get this monster inside me."

She pushed me on to my back. She straddled me and slowly moved up my body. She paused with her dripping cunt above my rigid cock. She was about to lower herself onto my meat when Susan crawled up behind her. She put a hand on her back and told her to wait. She grabbed my cock and slid her mouth over it, sliding the whole way down my pole, taking it all in her mouth. She sucked up and down a few times. She took her mouth off and held my cock up straight, pointing at my mother's pussy.

"It's ready Anne, drop your pussy on his big...hard...dick!" She encouraged.

Mom suddenly dropped herself down on me, impaling herself on my cock which was plunged deep inside her.

"FUCK!!!" She screamed.

I could see that she had just had an orgasm; she had impaled herself so hard on me. It was all I could do not to cum as well. She slowly regained her composure and started to rock back and forth on me, enjoying the sensation of once again having her own son's penis inside her. I sat up and told her to wrap her legs around my back. My cock was firmly planted inside her now, allowing us both to savour the moment. I lowered my head and took her right nipple in my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on it as her hands around my neck held me close. I switched between her nipples, eager to enjoy both of her enormous breasts.

"That's it Eoin! Lick my boobies, suck on those nipples." Mom said.

"Fuck me, this is so hot!" Susan said, now sitting right alongside us.

Her hand instinctively moved to her pussy as she watched us. She slowly played with her clit and slid a finger inside herself.

"If you think that's hot," Mom said pushing me onto my back once more. "Just watch this."

As soon as my back hit the bed mom had lifted herself up off my dick and slammed herself down again. She placed her two hands on my chest and quickly fell into a rhythm, her pussy sliding easily up and down my erect cock, causing it to disappear and reappear.

"Mmmm, I love this cock so fucking much!" She shouted.

"Oh God, mom. Oh fuck me mom!" I managed.

"You wanna cum in me? Huh? You wanna cum in mommy's cunt?"

"Yes, oh shit YES!"

"Ya, I'm gonna cum baby. Cum with me!"

She was slamming her pussy onto my prick now, her pussy gripping like a velvet hand as she did so. I was lifting me hips, trying to meet her thrusts as she fucked me like a pro. I could see Susan frantically fingering herself out of the corner of my eye, the same way mom had last night when I drilled Susan from behind. I was trying to hold in my cum which was desperate to escape by now. I was almost scared of cumming too soon and disappointing the goddess that was riding me so well.

"Are you close baby?" She asked. "Are you ready to fill mommy up?"

"Yes! I'm gonna...cum...gonna cum."

"Ahhh! Ooohhh! AHHH! YES! YES! YES!" She screamed. "Cum in me! CUM IN MOMMY!!"

She was still sliding on my greasy pole as I shot my load into her. My cock felt like it would never stop cumming as mom finally reached her peak.

"I'm...cumming!!! My son is...Ooohhh...making me cum again!"

She collapsed forward on me, allowing my throbbing cock to slide out behind her. I felt a hand on it, and suddenly a mouth. I looked and Susan had taken it in her mouth again, licking the juices off it gently.

"Mmmm, your juices are so delicious!" She told us. "That was the hottest thing I have seen in my life.

My mom smiled at me as Susan told us how good it was to watch.

"So Susan, you gonna come around here more often?" Mom asked.

"Don't you have a husband?" Susan laughed. "Tyler goes to his friend's house most Saturdays...and if you can get time off during the week, he's always at school."

"What do you think?" Mom asked me. "Could you miss a few lectures some weekdays?"

"For this?" I replied. "For this I could quit altogether!"

12