Night Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna's situation worsens with a GangBang by young patients.
4.9k words
63.6k
50
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Summary of prior episode: Anna impulsively had sex last night with a young patient due for major surgery, other patients noticed and her staff are suspicious, now she must tell her husband.

Anna drove home in a dream after her shift ended. Her husband and two young children were not awake yet, it was a Sunday. She quietly slipped into the bathroom and ran a deep bath, throwing her semen stained underwear into the wash with other laundry and started a cycle. She began a long soak in the bath, thinking only of the coming conversation, with her husband James. When they married seven years ago, they promised to be absolutely honest with each other about everything. What happened last night was the first big test of this and their marriage.

The family was starting to stir and James shouted a greeting into the bathroom, as he helped the two and six year olds to dress. Anna shouted back cheerfully, but felt anything but. Getting out of the bath, after drying she put on a robe and went out to make breakfast for everyone. The kids came in to the kitchen and gave her a hug, James did the same, gripping her Ass longer than strictly necessary in front of the kids. Even after eight years, they were still in love and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Anna went up to bed for a sleep after breakfast, whilst James took the kids to the park, on this bright, warm Autumn day. Sleep didn't come of course and when she got up, she was determined to get her confession out of the way as quickly as possible. That opportunity arose, when the children went out to play in the garden. Anna made coffee for both of them and sat James down in the kitchen.

"Jamey, I've made a terrible mistake," then Anna told her husband quietly, what had happened with Tim, the eighteen year old patient that night.

"Mistake, MISTAKE, that's forgetting to pay a bill or fuel the car. This is a betrayal of me and the kids, your work ethics, possibly the end of your career, mistake you say." James replied, struggling to control his fury.

"Did you enjoy it, did you come?"

"Don't say that, don't make it worse," Anna replied, her head down, trying to avoid looking at him.

"Did you come?" James persisted.

"Yes, but you know me, I always come, that's the way I am."

"Yes a bitch and a whore; you know, before we married, you're friends in London thought it a kindness to tell me about you're reputation in the Hospital, all you're boyfriends, the parties where you were the main attraction. I didn't believe them, I should have shouldn't I, SHOULD'NT I?" James was getting more upset.

"Yes, I suppose so, but look, I'll resign, I'll leave the hospital as soon as I can," Anna replied, trying to placate him.

"Don't be even more stupid, you know we can't manage without the money and you're not qualified for anything but Hospital Nursing.

No, you'll have to go in tonight and try and sort it out with you're colleagues. You got yourself into this mess, get yourself out.

I'll sleep in the spare room for the moment, till we work out what must be done," James finished speaking.

"Jamey, that's not necessary, please, would you rather I hadn't told you and broke our promise to each other?"

"Yes of course I would," her husband replied.

The rest of Sunday passed in near silence, as Anna prepared the Sunday lunch, Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding, her families' favourite. James barely looked at or spoke to her. She thought about phoning in sick, but it would only delay the problem and might increase the other nurse's suspicions.

Whilst her husband prepared the kids for bed, Anna got dressed for the night shift on the trauma and orthopaedic wards she was responsible for. On reaching the hospital, she followed the normal procedures, attended evening handover, then she gave her staff instructions what to do. In truth, they needed no direction, they were all very experienced. Nothing was said about last night by the other nurses, but the mood was strained, except with Phyllis, a tall West Indian women in her mid 40's, she was always cheerful and hadn't been at work last night.

Anna started the night meds round on the female ward, putting off her problems. On the men's ward, Tim was one of her last stops. He looked much more cheerful and told her about the operation and how much better he felt already.

"I told you everything would be OK, didn't I," Anna told him with a smile.

Tim's hand moved up her thigh, under her dress, across her stocking tops and started caressing her Ass.

"Now Tim, last night was a one off, we agreed, it was great though, honestly," Anna said as she pulled away a little from him.

"Ok Anna, you can't blame me for trying, you are stunning, you know that."

"Why thank you sir," Anna laughed as she left the room.

Now she couldn't avoid it any longer, the four boys in room seven were still there as she entered the room.

"Have you been shagging little Timmy again, you minx?" Andrew, their apparent ringleader, asked her.

"I hope you got some rest today, you must be tired out," Andy said and the others sniggered.

Anna chose to ignore them, handed out the night medication and left as soon as she could, breathing a sigh of relief as she lent against the door outside. She then forgot them as she carried out a number of procedures, giving IV antibiotics, dressing surgical wounds and emptying wound drains.

At about three in the morning, Joanna from the male ward found her on the female ward, to tell her that Jack in room 7 was complaining of pain and was asking for analgesics. Anna's anxiety started to rise again and she asked Joanna if she would come with her for moral support.

"Sister, I'm busy as it is, you'll have to manage."

The lights were on and Andrew was standing in the middle of the room. As she entered, one of the others moved behind her to block and close the door. The man in front of her was big, 6ft 5inches and heavily built. His complexion was dark from outside work, with coarse features and black curly hair, including thick chest hair. In short, he wasn't Anna's type at all.

"We've been thinking, haven't we boys, is it fair that Tim gets fucked by you and not us? I mean there is no discrimination in the NHS, is there?" Andrew said.

"Don't be silly, nothing of the sort happened," Anna snapped back, becoming impatient with this nonsense.

Andrew indicated over her shoulder, where one of the others was swinging a stethoscope and mimed putting it against the wall.

"You won't forget this, I've never had any complaints. You'll forget little Timmy and hubby when I've finished with you. You won't be able to sit down for a week, but you'll have a permanent smile on your face," Andrew smirked.

Anna had heard this sort of puerile nonsense before and the bigger the claims, the bigger the magnifying glass she had needed, when words were translated into action. Nevertheless she started backing away from the large, brutish builder in front of her. Someone grabbed her arms and effortlessly pinned them behind her.

"Don't be a fool, I'm a Senior Nurse with two wards to run, this is assault, it's rape," Anna nervously replied, trying to maintain her authority.

"Don't be in such a rush, it's only assault, we'll get onto rape later. Isn't she keen for it boys?"

The rest of the boys all laughed again, but one, Billy, said,

"She's right though Andy, she is responsible for the wards, we can't."

"If your scared Billy, lie on your bed and jerk off watching the rest of us doing her, it's your loss.

She's just another Tart anyway, shagging young patients, hardly normal NHS treatment, is it?" Andy replied.

Andy moved up to Anna and started un popping her front fastening nurse's dress, then pulled it off, throwing it onto one of the beds. That seemed to shut them up, she knew she was a magnificent sight. For some reason, Anna had put on one of her "Saturday Night Specials", the sexy and expensive Lingerie her husband bought her every Christmas. Why it was her present and not his, she had never really understood. This was their favourite and the first he had bought, it still fitted perfectly. The pink trimmed, white half cup bra, barely contained her firm 36D breasts or the large nipples. The matching thong was so brief, it barely covered her trimmed pubes and the thin string between her buttocks, hid none of her womanly, perfect buttocks. Her legs were covered by her normal hold up stockings.

No, she really couldn't say it was an accident, putting on this provocative lingerie, she must have meant to, even subconsciously. Anna hung her head as the boys examined her, silently. She was a beautiful, intelligent women, these boys in front of her, could never have dreamed of. It was like a public service, a once in a lifetime offer for them to enjoy. With that thought, she raised her head and stared at them defiantly.

Andy took her arms and showed her off, pulling back the shoulders to emphasise her breasts and turning her round, to show her Ass.

"What a peach eh boys. Anna you're spoiling us, but that can't be NHS regulation underwear, surely?

What a beauty, it's a pity to spoil it, Nah it's not, she's asking for it?"

With that, Andy reached at the bra between her breasts and ripped it off, then the same with the pants. He handed the bra to the boy behind her, who used it to roughly bind her arms behind her back.

One of them put a pillow on the edge of the small table in the centre of the ward. Andy lifted her easily with one arm and placed her Ass on the pillow then pushed her down, to lie uncomfortably on her bound arms. With the help of one of the others, they spread her thighs and Andy knelt down, putting his nose between the labia, to sniff, then started vigorously licking and sucking her vagina and clitoris.

"She's wet already lads, I told you she was begging for it," Andy turned round and said.

He was right to, she was soon arching her back, with breath hissing through her teeth, as she came. Once again her body and it's needs had betrayed her. It was more her situation, than Andy's treatment, that turned her on. She was in peril and at great risk of serious abuse, but somehow, it was truly erotic.

"Good girl, I said you'd enjoy it," he said as he pulled her up roughly, to stand by the table.

Andy then pulled off his pyjama top, showing his broad, hairy chest, abdomen and beginnings of a beer belly. Then he pushed down the bottoms as the others gave encouragement. Anna looked down and her eyes widened with fear. His cock was dark red brown, 9 or 10 inches , but so thick with wide twisting veins on it's surface, an ugly, brutish thing.

"Look, you can't, I'm married, I have children, I'm here to look after you," Anna said.

"That's what you're going to do, look after us, none of us has had a women in weeks, stuck in here, so that's what we need," Andy replied to general laughter.

"I'm not on the pill, you can't."

"Hey there may be a little Andy or Billy running around in 9 months," Andy said over his shoulder.

"At least it will look better than you, if she's the mother," Jack said, to more general sniggering.

Andy turned her round to face the table,

"Spread your legs love."

Anna held her thighs tightly closed and Andy gave her 7 or 8 hard slaps on the buttocks. She was more humiliated than hurt by this, but she spread her legs and bent forward.

"Now arch your back and raise you're bum, so old Andy can see what he's doing."

Anna did what she was told, her stockinged thighs and buttocks, framing her vagina, as she rested her head and breasts on the pillow. She didn't know if she was more frightened or excited at the prospect of coping with his massive cock, frightened probably.

Andy placed his large glans against her cunt and pushed in slowly but with great force, holding her hips firmly. Anna took two thirds of his length in the first thrust, she was so wet. She bit the pillow to try and supress a moan. Her arms were still tied, so she couldn't move. Andy withdrew and drove in again, each time, lifting her onto tip toes, sometimes, off the floor completely and pushing the small table across the room. She couldn't supress the moans now and Anna new she would come soon, giving the boys more reason to make degrading comments.

She was taking all Andy's length by now and strangely proud of that. Anna had an initial orgasm, her legs beginning to shake. With a few harder strokes, she came massively, sweating, flushed, groaning loudly, then her legs gave way and she slumped towards the floor, held up by Andy's still rigid cock and hands. There was quiet clapping and encouragement from the crowd, as if they were watching a tennis rally.

"Good one Andy," one of them said

Andy withdrew from her and moved round the table, lifted her head and forced himself in when she opened her mouth. One of the other boys immediately replaced him in Anna's gaping cunt. He was smaller and fucked her faster, she new he wouldn't last long. Meanwhile Andy held the back of her head and simply fucked her mouth. She was good, but only managed just over a half of his length into her mouth and throat. She used her tongue and teeth on him, as he thrust hard, gagging at times with his penetration.

"She sucks like a Hoover boys," Andy said smiling.

Then he grimaced, groaned deeply and emptied down her throat at his maximum penetration, holding her head in a strong grip, as he released jet after jet. She struggled to swallow, choking again. At the same time, the assailant in her cunt came to and Anna herself again. She would have slipped to the floor if the boys hadn't held her up. Andy withdrew and wiped his cock over her face and eyes, she licked him when he came near enough to her mouth, as semen coated her face. He smiled down at her, profoundly satisfied and happy, but he still cleaned his cock on her hair.

Anna hated what had happened, she had been raped violently, but the sex had been fantastic. She stood up and turned to look at the remaining two boys, who were grinning and fully erect. She stood there, flushed, breathing hard, with her hands still tied behind her, not trying to hide herself. Her face had patches of semen, on her eyelids to, even in her ears and it was dripping onto her magnificent tits.

They both approached her together and bent her down over the table in the same position, with her face and breasts on the pillow. Anna unconsciously arched again, to open herself up for them and the first boy moved in and thrust violently, lifting her on her toes, as Andy had done. He kept up a furious pace, she knew he couldn't maintain. When she thought he might come, he stepped away to let the other boy in, they were going to Tag Team her.

As the first boy withdrew, she had moved back to find him, to feed her own building orgasm. As she did, only just her head and shoulders were on the pillow and her tits dropped down below the edge of the table. The first boy grabbed his chance and her breasts as he knelt beneath her, kneading and biting them hard and nipping the large nipples. He bit down onto her abdomen to.

The two boys alternated, fucking her hard, without any relief, except as they changed over and continued working on her tits. Anna was coming, it seemed continuously, but one orgasm was merging into the next, under this assault. It lasted longer and was much more intense, even than the fucking Andy had given her, but she was fully aroused now, as turned on as she could ever remember and was coping with it better. Anna was making continuous growling, animal like noises into the pillow, oblivious to her work, her family, everything but the sensations she was experiencing.

Suddenly both boys stopped, pulled her up, turned her round and onto her knees, her hands still bound. They both offered their cocks and Anna sat up to reach them, sucking both to the hilt in turn, watching both their expressions intensely, enjoying their obvious pleasure. Then they squatted a little lower, pushing her semen covered breasts together and tit fucked her hard in turn, squeezing her breasts tight together. At one point, they tried both cocks at once and her ample cleavage accommodated them. They stood up again, both near orgasm and tried to get both cocks in her mouth, getting the glans in at least. They withdrew and started grunting with each jet of semen. Anna opened her mouth and took some of the sperm, the rest, the boys hosed over her face, into her hair, everywhere. She looked at them intensely and swallowed deliberately, so they could see she was taking their come down.

Both boys staggered back exhausted and Anna dropped back on her haunches, head down, waiting to be untied, completely spent as well.

"Come on girl, get over here and do some fluffing for the next round. You were fantastic, you know that, a £500 an hour whore couldn't have performed better, you're a star," Andy said.

Anna's head snapped up as she looked at him in horror.

"Are you mad, are you totally crazy? I'm running two wards, I will be missed by now, security will be coming soon," Anna almost shouted.

"You'd better be quick then love," Andy said, waving his semi erect penis.

There was nothing else she could say, she shuffled across the room on her knees, her arms still pinioned. Reaching the first boy, Anna searched between his legs with her mouth and sucked in his cock. She licked it's length, tasting the semen and her juices. She sucked it right in, licking down it's length and gently biting. Soon he was erect, the next was Andy and she found she could take down his full length, he responded quickly, as did the other two.

Anna sat back and started to cry, quietly, realising how long she had been away from work and how much trouble she was in. The brutality of the assault had worn her down and it wasn't over.

Without a word, Andy rose, picked her up under one arm and carried her like a sack, back to the table. He put her Ass back on the pillow, her arms still bound and pushed her legs up and back to her breasts. He looked at her and slowly licked her anus.

"Noo-, you can't with that thing, you'll damage me, please, please," Anna begged, as she continued to cry.

Andy ignored her and asked one of the boys for some gel in a tube by the sink. He liberally coated it around her anus and onto two thick fingers, then started working them into her rectum, making Anna grimace. He stood up and indicated for two of the others to keep her legs over her head, then positioned the head of his erect penis.

"Andy, Andy, I've done everything you wanted, please don't, I know I can't take," Anna pleaded.

"Sure you can, you're experienced, you've done this before, just relax as much as you can," Andy replied, quietly, trying to soothe her.

He applied steady pressure with the large glans, continuing the pressure as the sphincter gave way, pushing in several inches. Her neck extended and most of her back arched off the table, as she hissed in real pain. The three other boys were fascinated, this was all new to them. Andy started slowly pumping her Ass, with a little more penetration each thrust.

When he was satisfied, Andy withdrew and the others admired his handiwork, Anna's Ass was gaping and bleeding slightly. Andy turned to one of the boys,

"Get that footstall and lie across it Billy, that's right."

" Now you help me lift her."

As they linked arms under hers and around her back, the other arms under her knees. So they raised her limp body, bent double with her knees squeezing her breasts and positioned her over Billy, with her back to him. Then they thrust her anus right down Billy's cock to his groin. That bought Anna to life, her eyes snapped open as she went rigid and groaned. The two boys started lifting and thrusting her down hard and fast onto Billy, causing him as much pain as her.

Despite this savage assault, her orgasm built rapidly and washed over her, relaxing her anus, making it easier. Andy let go of her, though she was still supported. He moved to between her legs, which were still flexed up, looking into her sweat and semen covered face. Just at that moment the door opened quietly and someone looked in, Anna didn't see or hear this.

david62
david62
226 Followers
12