Night Nurse in NY Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I very nearly lost my grip on the icy concrete underfoot and by some miracle managed to stay upright. At a speed that would impress an Olympic committee, I shot out the main gate of the hospital and skittered along the few blocks to my apartment, miraculously without passing out or breaking my neck on the way.

What the hell had just happened?

*******

I woke up to the sound of my mobile phone ringing. Blearily, I grabbed it from the bedside table and peered short-sightedly at the screen. Mathias. Of course. I accepted the call, and an enthusiastic voice greeted me joyfully in a string of excited German. Mathias is my best friend back home, although he's German originally, and ever since learning I speak it semi-fluently he insists on making me speak it with him. It's, uh, endearing. Maybe. We've been friends for nearly ten years now, we trained to be nurses together, and I love him like the brother I never had - I even introduced him to his husband (although I often regret doing so, based on the amount of tearful phonecalls that particular union generates, but hey).

After reassuring him, untruthfully, that he hadn't woken me up, we exchanged news and updates and I asked after folk back home. As always, I gingerly avoided the subject of Alex, his husband, but I quickly learned that they were currently going through a good spell. I assumed I would get the other side of *that* coin next time we spoke. He asked, as he always does, if I had made any effort to replace my no-good bastard scumbag Fotze ex-husband (his words, not mine). I'd woken up a bit by now, and attempting to affect a nonchalant tone (and ignore my just-woken-up full bladder), explained that things were as dead as they'd been for over a year. More than three thousand miles away, Mathias smelled a rat. He knows me far too well, and I am a terrible, terrible liar. Without much encouragement, I gave him the brief rundown about Incredibly Hot Paramedic and waited for the almost-certain explosive reaction. I didn't wait long; I eventually managed to calm him down, reassure him I would do everything in my power to "tap that" and end the call with promises of regular WhatsApp updates as I practically sprinted to the bathroom. Much relieved, I began to run the shower, still preoccupied by my dark-eyed mystery.

As I stood under the spray and let soothing, searing hot water cascade through my hair and down my body, I closed my eyes and ran my hands lightly over my skin as I soaped up. I absent-mindedly twirled one nipple between my thumb and forefinger, hypnotised by the steam and the heat, using my other hand to cup my other breast in my hand, loving the feeling of weight in my palm. I'm a 38G, UK size, and I adore having my breasts played with and sucked on; as the water pounded over me I imagined someone else's hands gripping me and teasing... maybe as they stood behind me, lips to my neck, gently biting and licking my skin, whilst they cupped my tits under the running water and pressed their hard cock into my lower back, before sliding between my plump cheeks and driving it deep inside my pussy...

...goddamn, I needed to get laid. I stopped caressing myself and continued to wash my hair, focussing on the sensual feel of it trailing wetly all down my back, and finished off washing the last vestiges of the previous night's work from my body.

As I padded back to my bedroom, I glanced out the window to the darkening street below me, with its still foreign-looking cars and streetlights and hoardings with dollar signs on them. It was raining lightly; the kind of bitterly cold rain that gets you just wet enough to appreciate how bloody cold the wind chill factor is. I was definitely familiar with that from Manchester, and I felt my spirits sink as I contemplated the long Saturday nightshift ahead of me at the ER. I hoped against hope that the smoking hot paramedic might be back on shift tonight, but I was still unsure if I had imagined the exchange between him and Evan outside the hospital that morning. After nightshift your brain reacts a little like being hungover, and things aren't always what they seem. Mathias had been terribly excited on the phone and insistent that of course they'd been talking about me, I was a drop-dead gorgeous Goddess whose brains he'd fuck out if he wasn't scared of vaginas (again: his words) but I wasn't so certain. After the way Karen had gleefully winked and smiled at Him, I doubted he'd have noticed the big, awkward brunette standing like a deer in the headlights beside her. She has the kind of smile that you'd pay to have shine on you, so next to that, I'm basically wallpaper.

I checked the time. I still had over an hour before I needed to leave, so I settled down onto the bed, opening my bathrobe and letting the cool air in the apartment bring my nipples to stiff peaks. Still haunted by thoughts of being fucked hard under the running water of the shower, combined with thoughts of those deep, intense brown eyes boring right inside of me, I began to gently caress my skin, running the smooth palms of my hands over the curves of my hips, along my full, soft belly, and up around my tits again, closing my eyes and losing myself in the sensations. I could feel my pussy growing slick and plump as I massaged my breasts, squeezing hard on my nipples and moaning out loud softly as I imagined Him flicking his tongue over them instead.

I trailed my hands down my body, pressing harder over the roundness of my wide hips, before teasingly sliding two fingers inside my slit. I was soaking, gloriously wet and sticky with desire, and I enjoyed the buzz as I began gently running my fingertips over the ring in my my clit, the almost-too-intense pulse of pleasure it gave me making me gasp out loud. I normally like to take my time pleasuring myself, I'm nothing if not a shameless sensualist, but the after-effects of that millisecond electrical jolt this morning when He looked at me were potent, and right now I just needed to cum, and hard.

I reached into the drawer beside the bed and groped for my faithful silicone dildo, its curves magically designed to drive me crazy. Admittedly, I far preferred it being used on me by someone else, but it was the best I could do for now, and had been seeing nightly action for the past year at least. I applied a small blob of lube, unnecessarily; I was so wet the bed was damp with my juices already, and slid my silicone friend deep into my tight, desperate pussy. With one hand, I continued to twist and pull at my nipple, while I fucked myself with the other, grinding the toy into my pussy like it was the last time I ever would. As I pushed myself further and further, moaning and groaning like a B-rate porn star but beyond caring, I pictured dark eyes gazing into mine; powerful, life-saving hands gripping my hips, and a rock-hard cock pounding hard into me.

I could feel muscles deep inside me starting to pull and drop, and I knew I wouldn't take much longer. As my hand worked the dildo frantically, faster and deeper, in my head it was Him, His cock. He fucked me harder and harder, calling me a whore and a slut, and pinning my wrists above my head with his hands, until I heard the tell-tale change in his voice and felt the tightening, pulsing twitches deep inside that signalled his own orgasm. As I heard Him in my head, roughly calling out my name as he came deep inside my dripping pussy, in real life I started cumming hard and strong, pushing the dildo out of me with the force of my contractions and squirting all over my hand, the sheets and the footboard of the bed.

Time passed. I lay breathless, waves of pleasure still rolling over my whole body, panting like a bitch in heat and lost in the glorious high that you can only get from a powerful cum. Eventually, I came back down to earth, and languidly picked up my phone. Fuck. I realised I had barely 30 mins to get cleaned up, ready and on the floor in ER ready to work. Fuck.

I could only pray, as I leaped around the apartment in a desperate rush to get ready on time, that the man responsible for the pleasurable throbbing and heat between my thighs was working, in real life, tonight. I just hoped he couldn't read minds.

To be continued...

12