Night of Celebration Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momma is sexy, isn't she?" Susan whispers into Craig's ear and then nibbles his lobe. Craig can only nod in agreement. "Scoot closer to her, please." She whispers again as she shifts to straddling his lap facing him, kissing his neck and face. Craig complies, moving to the cushion next to the moaning women. "Watch this, Daddy." Susan says. She kisses Craig deeply then leans over and takes her mother's pierced nipple in her mouth.

Stephanie gasps at feeling a second mouth on her breast. She raises her head and sees long red hair next to the shorter blond hair. "Mmm, my babies know how to make Momma feel good." Her hands start running through both of her daughter's hair. Crissie and Susan both drop a hand down and start rubbing Stephanie's inner thighs. Stephanie moans in pleasure again.

Susan, still straddling Craig's lap can feel that Daddy loves seeing Momma like this. She gives her mother's nipple one last tug then moves back to her Daddy. She kisses him deeply again while reaching behind herself to unhook her bikini. Susan tosses her bra aside and lifts up enough to place her handfuls right in her Daddy's waiting mouth. Craig, being a smart man, does what is expected of him and takes his lover's nipple into his mouth. Susan purrs happily and looks over at her sister.

Crissie notices when her Daddy moves closer, she is ready to reach over to him when she feels Susie's head next to her at Momma's boobs. They hadn't tag teamed Mom in a while and Crissie is happy Daddy gets to see her sexy lover like this! Crissie sees Susie move away and watches her take her top off, leaving Crissie as the only one not topless. She figures she will have to fix that and pops her top open and tosses it away. She decides to take the lead and slides her bottoms off and looks over at Susan and blows her a kiss then kneels between her Momma's legs.

Stephanie is so happy. Her young lover knows how much she loves having her breasts kissed and played with and she is so good at it. When the second mouth joins in Stephanie remembers where she is. She can now feel that Craig is close, yet he hasn't touched her. Having both of her girls on her breasts again is so amazing. She feels Susan move away and she can see Susan take her top off and feed her breast to her sexy man. Stephanie knows that if he ever asked her, she would break her vow of no more men. Her ex husband hurt her badly, but she knows Craig never would hurt her. She also knew he would always respect her choice and never ask her. She feels hands on her thighs again and that brings her back from her musings. She looks down and sees her teen lover naked and kneeling between her legs. Crissie is tugging at Stephanie's bikini, so she lifts her hips to allow Crissie to pull them off. She looks over again to see Susan has moved off of Craig's lap and has tossed her bikini aside and is pulling his trunks off. She sees his hard cock bounce when it is freed from his trunks. Stephanie licks her lips and then looks back between her own legs. She notices a smile on Crissie's face. Stephanie watches Crissie look over at her father and sister, then back up at her. Crissie smiles again and lowers her head down to Stephanie's dripping pussy.

Crissie notices her lover looking at her Dad's manly body and sees her lick her lips when Susie uncovers Daddy's wonderful cock. She smiles at Momma and wonders if she wants to try Daddy too. That would be so awesome. Daddy would make Momma so happy, just like he does for her and Susie. She decides to talk to Susie and see what Daddy thinks. She smiles at her mother and lowers her face to her tasty snack.

Craig is enjoying his young teen's tasty tits and her lustful purr is driving him crazy. She just recently started with the purring and it is both the cutest and sexiest goddamn thing ever! He slides his hands down to pull at her bikini to slide it down. She hops off of his lap and kicks her bikini away. She reaches and tugs at his trunks and he lifts to let them slide off. He sees his cock bounce up once freed. The situation is so hot and exciting that he is so hard it almost hurts. Fortunately, his girl knows how to help.

Susan drops to her knees and just marvels at how sexy her Daddy is. She takes him in her hand and rubs his hardness against her cheek. She licks the length of her Daddy and she sees him quiver in her hand. She smiles and opens her mouth to slip the head inside. She bobs her head up and down, taking more of her Daddy in her mouth. She can hear him moan. She can hear her mother moaning in pleasure too. Susan pulls back to lock her lips around Daddy's head while slowly stroking his shaft, knowing he loves that feeling. She glances at her sister and mother. Momma has her head back and moaning in joy due to Susan's sister's talented tongue. How well Susie knows that tongue. Stephanie's hand is beside her leg on the cushion clenching and unclenching. A naughty thought crosses her mind. She reaches over and takes her mother's hand. She draws her mother's hand towards her. Stephanie tries to wrap her fingers around Susan's hand, but Susan is able to get it where she wants. Susan moves her mother's hand to her Daddy's shaft

Stephanie lifts her head and looks toward her daughter when her hand is pulled. She is surprised when Susan makes her move. Stephanie wraps her fingers around Craig's cock. Stephanie does not pull her hand away as she thought she would. It's been so long since she has had a real cock in her hand. She feels Susan's small hand cover hers and Susan helps her Momma stroke the cock. Stephanie feels the soft skin over the steel inside. She feels her hand bump against Susan's lips then back down to the root. Stephanie strokes back to the tip, not needing Susan's prompting. Susan releases her mother's hand and lets her stroke her Daddy. Susan reaches over and discreetly nudges Crissie.

When Crissie looks over she sees her lover stroking her father. Crissie is so happy. Crissie notices Susan with her father's hand in hers. Susan moves her father's hand over to Stephanie. Crissie reaches up and takes over. She takes her father's hand and places his fingers over her mother's wet lips. He wastes no time. His talented fingers move to rub and spread the lips. He dips his finger inside of Stephanie. Crissie hurriedly places her mouth over his finger and slips her tongue next to his questing finger. She can feel Daddy move his hand so he can rub the swollen clit while sliding his finger in and out of the soaked tunnel.

Susan hears the very familiar sounds of her mother's impending orgasm. She notices her mother's hand start to falter while stroking. Susan smiles around her father's cock and wraps her fingers around her mother's hand and uses it to stroke quicker and faster, while adding more tongue and suction to her lover's cock head. Susan can feel Daddy growing in her mouth and knows he is close. Susan feels Daddy splash into her mouth with an excited groan and she hears Momma scream in ecstasy. Both teens are doing their best to swallow their parents fluids as they escape their sexual organs. When the older couple come down from an overwhelming climax, the teens look at each other, smile, and then switch partners for the final clean up.

Crissie looks up from her Daddy's softening cock. Her tongue is searching for that last little bit of his cum. She sees her sister doing the same for her mother's tasty pussy. She looks up and sees her Momma with drooping eyes and a huge smile on her face. Stephanie's hand slips off of Craig's cock but stays in his lap. Criag's hand is still resting on Stephanie's mound, but not moving. Crissie looks at her Daddy and sees his eyes closed and a giant satisfied smile on his handsome face. Crissie looks back at her sister and smiles as well. She pulls Susan into an embrace and the girls kiss passionately. They end up in a sixty nine on the floor in front of their happy parents.

********

That night the foursome dressed in their boots and jeans and went to the world's largest honky tonk, Billy Bob's. After hours of dancing and having fun, they returned to the hotel where Craig fulfilled Crissie's birthday wish. The rest of the week went quickly and the families returned home.

Over the next year, Crissie finished her pilot training and started flying with her mother, her fiancee. Crissie proposed to Stephanie on her twentieth birthday, and Stephanie tearfully, happily accepted.

Stephanie's charter business grew steadily. It helped that she is extremely competent and a great pilot. It also helped that she and Crissie hired Crissie's beautiful friends to run the office and appointments. Katy turned out to be a whiz at that. Uncle John managed the money so her company expanded when Crissie was able to fly as pilot in command.

Susan and Craig traveled. They went to Mexico and Canada. They spent six months in Italy and England. They traveled the rest of Europe over the next few months. They spent Susan's twentieth in Germany. Craig was surprised his youngster didn't propose when he heard about Crissie and Steph. After a few days he decided that she was going to wait til twenty one like he told her. The couple returned home in time for the holidays. Susan wanted a New Years Eve party for their family and friends. Crissie, Stephanie, Katy and her boyfriend (a firefighter in his thirties) Uncle John and Stephanie's hot cousin Becky and Becky's hot cougar mom Aunt Jodi as his dates showed up. Girls from gymnastics and their dates and friends from their travels were invited as well. That night after the midnight kiss Craig dropped to his knee and proposed to his love.

The couples were married six months later. On the day between the girls birthday, as it should be. At the next New Years Party, neither girl drank, because they had matching baby bumps.

The End

**********

I hope you liked this series. It really was planned to be a one off stroke story, but the story it could be grew on me quickly. I enjoyed every bit of these four people and I hope you did as well. The Dotson's and Davis' story is finished here. I left some things ambiguous so you can decide what happens. Did Craig and Steph take that afternoon further? The babies? That's all up to you.

Please comment and rate if you'd like more from me. I do have some other stories in the works.

Have fun and I'll see you later.