Night of Dancing

Story Info
Couple finds fun with new friends.
2k words
4.31
38.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We jump in the car and head out for a night of club'n. You are wearing a nice silk shirt and finally, the leather skirt I bought for special occasions. It has a slit so high that there is almost nothing left to the imagination. A good breeze would reveal your new crotch less panties. As we are driving to the club my hand finds its way up your skirt and enjoys the free access to your closely shaven pussy. My finger traces up and down your slit just starting to feel the wetness seep through. My finger traces light circles around your clit. You moan and spread your legs wide to allow me access. You lean your head back and close your eyes thinking back to the movie last month. Your wetness starts to run down your lips. I trace your lips with my finger and bring it to my lips sucking all of your juices from my finger. My hand returns to your clit and I roll it around between my fingers. You moan softly spreading your legs and pushing my hand down with yours, wanting the pressure to be greater as you feel the heat building.

You here a horn honk and you open your eyes. Looking out the window you see a guy is sitting in a truck that has a big lift kit and he has a perfect view of your pussy. You gasp just as the light turns green and we pull away. You pull my hand away scolding me for not telling you someone was watching. The smell of your sweet nectar fills the inside of the car. I try and talk you into turning around and going back home. But you insist on going out. You fend off all my advances to get back between your luscious thighs. We arrive at the club and walk in.

I lag behind you to enjoy the view of your ass moving back and forth in the skirt. My nose itches and I grin as I scratch it, as your smell is on my finger. Once again I try to talk you into going home or else where for a quickie. But you say no. We find a booth in the back and sit down. It is a circular booth with very soft seats. We sit down and the waitress comes over and takes our drink order. The place is kind of crowded.

After a few drinks you finally talk me into dancing. You look great as you move back and forth. You move so seductively, so sexy. A slow dance comes on and you move into my arms. You smell so good. My hands find there way to your ass. I pull you into me and you feel my hard cock pressing against you. Our hips bump and grind into each other. The song is over way to quickly. We go back to the table to get a drink and snuggle. Your hand runs up and down on my thigh lightly stroking my cock thru my pants. I take my cue and slide my hand between your thighs. My hand is drawn instantly to your heat.

Your pussy is very wet and so very hot. We play touchy feely under the table. After a while you want to dance some more. So I reluctantly get up and take you to the floor. The floor is pretty crowded this time. We start dancing. Once again I am taken in by your beautiful body moving and swaying to the music. As we are dancing, other couples cut thru and in between us. It is getting very hot on the floor. Finally we need to take a break and get another drink to cool down, a little.

We fight our way back to our table pushing through the crowd. You scold me for sliding my hand up under your skirt while we were dancing. I tell you that it wasn't my hand. A look of surprise on your face turns quickly to wonder as you realize I am telling the truth. You lean over and kiss me deeply while your hand finds my crotch as my hand finds the slit in your skirt. You moan as my fingers find your swollen clit. The drinks, the beating music, the unknown grope and my fingers have you feeling an orgasm fast approaching. You unzip my pants and free my cock. You start stroking it under the table. You run your finger over the tip and feel my wetness. You bring your finger up and wipe it around the rim of your glass. Then you bring the drink up to your mouth and tongue it enjoying the mix of the salty pre-cum and your drink.

You finish your drink and then place your hand back on my hard throbbing cock. Just as you start feeling your cunt twitching letting you know that your orgasm is not far away, the waitress comes up and asks if we would like more drinks. We both answer yes to hurry her on her way. Just as both our hands return to there favorite positions, a couple that cut thru while we were dancing comes up and asks if they can join us. Before we can answer they sit down. The guy slides in next to you and the woman next to him. My finger moves ever so slowly on your slit and you close your legs together and give me the look that says no, please stop. But your hand gives my cock a squeeze and lightly pumps me. They introduce themselves as Robyn and Joe. I tell them that your name is Cindy and I am Jack. The waitress brings our drinks and takes a drink order for our new friends.

We chit chat a little over drinks and comment on the crowded dance floor and how everyone is rubbing against each other. My finger lightly circles your clit and I can feel the heat increasing. Your hand on my cock is squeezing and pumping me. You run your finger up to the tip and feel another drop of pre-cum there. You run your finger around spreading the wetness around my head. There is so much there that my swollen head is coated with it. We both find it hard to keep up the conversation with Robyn and Joe.

The sensation in your cunt is building against your desires. With the couple sitting with us you want to stop but your hand keeps pumping my cock and your legs, which have a mind of there own, spread open a little wider, allowing my fingers to have access to your swollen lips.

Instantly the odor of your nectar drifts up to our noses. It is so sweet and musky at the same time. Robyn & Joe mention another club they go to ever so often. It is an adult club downtown. Your legs spread wider as they start talking about the different rooms available. My hand moves down and a finger slides inside you. My palm is now rubbing your erect swollen clit. The smell intensifies as your legs open wider. Your leg touches Joe's legs this time. You pull it back away but then you feel Joe's hand on your thigh pulling it back against yours. You jump a little but Robyn says please don't worry. She reaches down and pulls your leg up into her lap. She starts massaging your foot while Joes hand is inching towards your cunt.

Your hand increases its pressure on my cock as you relax and enjoy the feeling and attention of everyone's hands. You jump as his hand joins mine in rubbing your cunt. My finger slides into your wet hot pussy as Joe's finger tweak and pull on your clit. You watch in anticipation as Robyn reaches over and unzips his pants. She reaches over and grabs your hand and guides your hand inside. You grab his throbbing cock and pull it out.

You start stroking his cock while stroking mine. The feeling of having two cocks in your hands is too much and you start cumming. I reach over and kiss you to prevent the moans from escaping your lips. Your cunt juices flow over my hand. I have never felt you so wet. Your hands start pumping our cocks harder. You run a finger on the tips of our cocks and feel the pre-cum on both of them. The thought that both cocks are responding to your touch prevents your orgasm from fading completely away. You feel another orgasm building.

My hand trades places with Joe's. My fingers tweak and pull on your swollen clit. Joe's fingers part your lips and he inserts two fingers into your hot drenched twat. You feel both of our cocks start swelling, warning you that the cocks you are stroking are responding to your touch. We both start fucking your fists as the pressure builds in our balls.

The excitement is too much for you. Your pussy clenches tightly on Joe's fingers as your orgasm once again takes over your body. Joe also comments on how wet you are, feeling the juice flood over his hand and down your ass. Just as you think it is over both cocks erupt spewing hot sticky cum all over your hands. You try to keep pumping the pulsating rods in your hands as your third orgasm, second is so many minutes racks your body.

Finally the hot seed stops flowing over your hand. Your pussy releases its grip on Joe's finger. We all sit back enjoying the afterglow. Robyn takes your hand to her mouth and proceeds to lick Joe's cum off your hand. You then lick my seed off of your other hand. Both Joe and I clean our fingers enjoying your taste. Robyn tucks Joe's penis back into his pants and I put my spent cock away.

You pull yourself together and we all take a long drink to cool and refresh ourselves. The four of us sit around chit chatting some more. They pull out a card and write the address down of the adult club saying they always go on Saturday and most Wednesdays. We take the card saying maybe we will visit just to check out the place. We excuse ourselves and leave soon after.

As we get next to the car you grab me and kiss me deeply. You whisper that you are so hot and you must have my cock in your cunt! I say lets get in the car and get home so that we can fuck. You pout and fuss a little, saying now, now. I open your door and you turn around to get in. The evil Cindy surfaces and you tempt my cock and brain by hiking your skirt up and over your beautiful ass swishing it side to side. Your hand is between your legs tracing the outline of your swollen drenched lips pointing to the location where you want me to put my growing cock. I look around the parking lot and no one is around so the sailor in me takes over and I drop my pants. My cock finds your pulsating twat and slides in with one stroke. I feel your fingertips massaging your clit. Your nails lightly scratch my balls. I pull out, almost allowing the tip to fall out but then change direction and slam it in until my balls are once again being tickled by your nails. My strokes speed up as you start moaning that it feels so good.

My hands grab your hips and I pull you towards me, burying my cock deep into your hot twat. Our tempo builds until your pussy starts cumming. You moan loudly to fuck you harder. Your voice gets louder and louder until your orgasm peaks. You grab my balls and squeeze, causing me to empty my hot cum deep into your twat. Our orgasms seem to go on forever. Finally my balls are emptied inside you. You collapse on the seat of the car. I pull my pants up and get in. As we both look up we see Robyn and Joe a couple of cards over, fucking just like we did. They had apparently been watching us. Where was that card with the clubs address at, you ask, as you lay back and doze off?