Night of Fun

Story Info
Her master plans a surprise night of fun.
1.8k words
4.2
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick one-shot that was the product of an overactive brain and copious amounts of musical soundtracks. This is actually my first submission for this website, so I'd love to hear what you all think. Thanks so much!

-LovelyAnon

*****

What's taking him so long? Her love and Master had called 30 minutes ago as he was leaving work, telling her to be ready and kneeling in a bra and panties by the door when he returned. If he hadn't stopped anywhere, he should have been back 10 minutes ago. Just as she had finished that thought, she noticed the sound of a key in the door. Every second seemed to drag on as the key turned and the door opened. Master was finally home. He knelt down and lifted her chin to give her a kiss, then dropped her face and walked through into the house without so much as a word. The minutes dragged on into what she could have sworn were hours, listening to him move through the house before she heard his voice.

"Crawl into the bedroom baby, and kneel on the bed facing the wall. Eyes down." Moving as swiftly as possibly from the door to the bedroom, she heard her Master following close behind, his eyes on her ass the entire way. She scrambled up on to the bed, knees spread apart and her eyes cast down to the covers. The bed dipped as he moved up behind her, kissing slowly down her neck and running fingers through her hair.

"I have a very intense evening planned for us love. But first remind me of your safeword." He tightened his hand in her hair, pulling her head back hard as he spoke, causing her to moan softly and squirm on the bed.

"That's not your safeword slut. What is it?" A hard slap landed on her ass, causing her to yelp. Quickly her bra was taken off and tossed to the side, and then he was pinching and twisting her nipples until she moaned.

"Red! It's red sir."

"Good girl." He shoved her head down into the pillows, squeezing a handful of hair once more before letting go and moving off the bed. "Keep your head down, and put your hands behind your back."

"Yes sir." She moved her hands to the small of her back, crossing her wrists. She tried to turn her head to see what he was getting without him knowing. But he was already behind her, wrapping well-worn leather cuffs around her wrists and linking them together. The two sudden hard swats to her ass before her panties came off.

"I said keep your head down bitch. Did you not understand me? If you can't listen, I'll have to blindfold you." The bed shifted again as he moved off, followed by a shuffling noise as he looked through their bag of toys, interspersed with the sound of things being set out on the chest at the bottom of the bed. Finally the bag was zipped shut again and his hands were on her hips, turning her parallel to the headboard and pulling her towards the edge. "Are you ready for our fun to begin darling?"

"Yes sir. Please." She wiggled around on the bed a bit, eager to feel his hands on her and experience what he had planned.

"Good girl." He leaned to kiss her cheek softly before moving to stand behind her, then waiting for her to start getting impatient.

She felt his hand on her ass, barely rubbing and teasing her, before it was gone.

Slap. Slap. Two hard hits to her ass, then fingertips running softly up and down her pussy until she was squirming.

SMACK. One hard slap on her pussy, causing her to jump. Then he was raining slow measured blows all over her ass. Each new hit made her moan and start squirming, not entirely sure if she was trying to get away or get closer. And as soon as they had started, they stopped. His fingers were on her pussy again, slowly moving back and forth before circling her clit. Over and over until she was moaning loudly and moving with his hand.

"More sir. Oh please more!" She begged even as he moved away, moving things around on the chest before picking something up and returning to his position behind her. Then there was the barest brush of leather down her spine, over her ass, and finally trailing over her wet pussy. He lightly struck her ass with the riding crop in his hand, moving equally over each side and slowly increasing the force, periodically running across her cunt and gently smacking her clit, enough to make her jump. Then the crop was set back down and he ran a reassuring hand over her back, moving down and unhooking her cuffs.

"Up in the middle of the bed, arms and legs out love." She slid up onto the bed, moving each limb out to a separate corner of the bed. He grabbed rope from the top of the chest, moving to the top of the bed to secure her wrists. Securing matching cuffs on her ankles and tying them to the bed as well. "Check in with me love."

"I'm good Master, please continue." He groaned when she called him Master, grabbing a candle and lighter next. Lighting it and waiting for some of the wax to melt and pool.

"Ready?" He slowly dripped the wax from between her breasts to her belly and back up, slowly spiraling it around a breast, hesitating for a moment before letting a drop fall on her nipple. Pausing again to savor her moans before repeating the pattern on her other breast. Moving the candle down from the bottom of each breast to her hips before blowing it out and letting the last few drops fall right above her pussy, listening to her squeal loudly. "Did that hurt slut? Sounded to me like you enjoyed it more than anything." He set the candle down before grabbing a suede flogger. "Let's get that wax off of your delectable body, shall we?"

The flogger came down on her stomach, softly at first but quickly gaining more force. He moved it slowly across her stomach and hips, clearing away the wax before moving to her breasts, smacking each one hard. He stopped for a moment to listen to her moan and squirm as much as she could being tied down. Walking to the end of the bed, he paused with the flogger raised, savoring the fearful look in her eyes before bringing it down across her pussy, clearing away the last of the wax and watching her hips jerk. He waited another moment for her to settle, then trailing the tips across her wet little cunt, pulling it back and striking twice more, sending her into a moaning, writhing fit.

He quickly dropped the flogger and ran his fingertips where he had just struck, feeling how wet she was. He climbed up on top of the bed, laying down and kissing gently up her thigh from the knee, stopping just below her wet center and repeating the movement on the other side. His breath tickled across her skin and her hips jerked upwards until he pushed them back down.

"Shh, you've been such a good girl. Are you ready for your treat now?"

She moaned loudly before replying "yes sir." No sooner had the words escaped her lips, she felt his mouth on her pussy, his tongue slowly tracing the outer edges, each time moving in a little closer but skirting her clit. "Please Master, don't tease me!"

"What do you want love?" He barely pulled back before quickly sliding two fingers into her wet pussy and attacking her clit with his tongue. She moaned loudly and twisted under him, her hips moving in time with his fingers as he brought her closer and closer to the edge and leaving her there. "Beg."

"Please sir, please let me cum! Please, please, I need to cum!" He brought her a little closer yet, before pulling away completely and smacking her pussy, causing her to jump and cry out.

"Not yet, I want to fuck you first." He moved off the bed once more to take off his clothes, letting them carelessly fall to the floor. The ropes holding her ankles down were untied and he ran his hands up and down her legs, massaging them for a moment before settling between her thighs again. His fingers slid in her pussy once more then circled her clit, causing her hips to lift. He took the opportunity to slide his cock along her wet center, brushing her clit and causing her to moan and beg for him to fuck her.

Slowly pushing his cock into her tight little pussy, causing them to moan together. He set a fast pace, pounding into her over and over again, each thrust causing her to gasp or moan. His fingers found her clit and rubbed it in tight little circles.

"Please sir! I'm going to cum! Please please please..."

"Cum for me baby." One more hard thrust pushed her over the edge, and she locked her legs behind his back, grinding hard against his cock as she rode the waves of her pleasure, then relaxing back against the bed. "I'm not done with you yet."

He grabbed a small vibrator from the nightstand and started slowly thrusting into her again. Leaning forward, he braced a hand on each side of her torso and kissed her, taking her mouth as thoroughly as he took her below, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. He shifted his weight to one hand, switching on her vibrator and circling it around her clit, then placing it straight on. She quickly climbed back to the edge of an orgasm, moving with his thrusts as he sped up, moaning loudly. "Cum now." He pressed the vibrator into her clit more and she came hard. Her pussy squeezing and clenching around his cock, triggering his own release. He moaned loudly with her, his last thrusts jerky and erratic before settling down on her momentarily as they caught their breath.

After a moment he moved to release her from the bed before grabbing a soft blanket and wrapping her up and snuggling her on the bed.

"Was that okay?" He looked at her questioningly, smoothing hair away from her face and placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"It was great, thank you." Her smile took his breath away, and he kissed her softly once more, watching as she relaxed and her eyes closed.

"Sleep now love." He laid her on her side and curled around her as they both drifted off.