Night of Masturbation & Pleasure

Story Info
Lover watches his mistress pleasuring herself.
1.7k words
4.1
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked through the front door, tired and feeling exhausted after the long arduous day at work. Loosening his tie and stretching his aching and tired muscles as he tossed his keys in the basket on the credenza. The light was on upstairs in the bedroom and all was quiet, he could feel the excitement deep down inside of his loins. The mere thought of her laying naked always caused a stirring in his nether regions. Asleep or awake she was a beautiful and sensual woman that got his blood boiling and his heart racing.

Right now at this particular moment he felt an adrenaline rush and jauntily took the stairs two at a time. He was at the top of the stairs and he heard the music coming from her bedroom, some jazzy little number. The light was dim and he walked softly towards the boudoir door that was slightly ajar. He noticed her reflection in the mirror and his cock became stiff immediately. There she stood in front of the mirror, with those nipple clamps in place with the chains dangling down enticingly. She was wearing nothing but her red silk tanga panties, that showed off her hot luscious ass to perfection. She had on those silk stockings that made her legs looks so very sexy and black stilettos that just turned him on so much. With one fluid movement she had pulled her panties down and he watched her kick them to the side of her dresser.

There so stood, with her legs spread wide and her face had a look of pure sensuality that left him holding his breath. Her full lips were slightly open, her beautiful large blue eyes glazed over with her passion and her lustrous blonde hair fell down her back as she played with her nipples with one hand and the other was moving down over her naked shaved pussy. She elevated one foot and placed it on the lower part of her vanity and her fingers gently moved over her glistening pearl. He didn't feel guilty standing in the wings watching this sensual mistress of his. He adored her for the incredible erotic woman that she was and always encouraged her to play, always.

The nipple clamps looked so damn hot on her very large breasts, the coral nipples rigid and erect. He could barely contain himself, wanting to walk over to her and suck on each one as she played with her clitoris. He knew that she was so in tune with her body that she was a very sexual woman. She continued to touch her plump and moist pearl and her moans were becoming louder in the lovely scented bedroom.

The smell of her pussy was so delicious, he wanted to sit at her feet and lick the sweet honey off of her clit at this exact moment, to suck the juice from each and every part of her delicious valley. His sudden movement startled her out of her reverie and she looked at him with blue eyes that were both incredibly beautiful and a little frightened.

He had unbuttoned his shirt and his pants were undone the zipper down and his cock rock hard he stood in the doorway and proceeded to take his clothing off and tossed it in a heap on the floor in the corner. His thick cock faced the ceiling and was throbbing with his need and desire for her. She stood there with her leg still elevated her pink labia so damn arousing and delightful, her clit swollen and engorged. Her excitement was transmitting itself to him and she reminded him of a beautiful harem girl with those nipple clamps and chains in place.

He walked to where she was standing and devoured her mouth, like it was delicious candy and he couldn't get enough of her sweetness. His tongue ravaged hers and he moved it in and out of her amazing mouth, then sucking on her full bottom lip. He moved behind her and stood touching those hard nipples with those erotic clamps in place. His cock pressed against the soft smoothness of that sexy ass of hers. He was throbbing and he wanted to bend her over the vanity and bury his hardness deep inside of her hot tight pussy. He was patient though and it could wait.

He kissed her scented hair, the nape of her neck and he whispered into her ear, touch your clit baby. Play with it while I watch you, cum for me, I want to be your voyeur right now. Do it for me, before I take you and fuck you so damn hard. Her smile was so blatantly provocative and filled with such sensuality that he wanted to kiss those moist lovely lips once again. He had learned to be patient when it came to this luscious beauty. He was so excited by her fingers beginning to touch her pussy again. Her reflection showed a wanton, a woman that gloried in her sexuality and her eyes stared into his as her fingers played with her glistening pearl. Her leg remained elevated and she leaned back against him and continued to look into his eyes.

His cock was almost poking hard at her ass, trying to push it's way in and around her anus. He rubbed his hardness up and down and she moaned as he kissed the lovely pure line of her neck as she moved her fingers around her clit and over her labia. Her womanly scent was driving him crazy and he wanted to lick her dry right now. She tasted of rich honey and pure sweetness and he felt himself tense as he watched her lick her lips and that glazed look was in her eyes now. He could tell by the way her body was reacting that she was reaching that pinnacle of erotic delight.

Her body was shaking and she trembled as she cried out and his fingers continuing to play with her hardened little rose buds. His eyes looked down at her fingers and he envied them their task, only briefly. The thrill of what she was doing to herself was well worth it and the pleasure that she was feeling showed on her very expressive and beautiful face. Her mouth was fully opened and she was crying out as her body shook with her orgasm only just beginning. She was almost screaming at this point as she was starting to cum, "OMG, OMG, oh my love" she cried out and she moaned in the throes of her amazing "O". He could tell that it was incredible for her as it seemed to consume her for a several minutes as she closed her eyes and gave herself up to that very sexual moment.

He nipped on the exposed skin of her neck and his fingers continued to caress and tweak her nipples. His impatience was getting the best of him and his cock was starting to drip with pre cum. He leaned her over the vanity and he watched her beautiful tits with those chains dangling in front of her, swaying back and forth. Positioning himself at the entrance way to her very wet pussy, he entered her hot sweet sheath and buried himself deeply. He clenched his teeth for a moment because it felt so damn good to feel her tightness wrap around his throbbing cock.

There was too much to take in right now, between watching her bewitching face in the mirror showing her excitement, her large tits bouncing all over the place and that very delectable and sexy ass of hers moving back and forth with his every thrust he was about to explode within her any minute now. She was moving and tightening her pussy with each and every stroke and he grasped her shapely hips and pulled her even deeper against his rock hard cock. His balls were slapping against that beautiful ass and he watched in fascination as his cock moved in and out of her juicy wetness.

It was happening, he was going to hit the jackpot and NOW. He could feel the hot sperm erupt as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth, the sensation mind blowing and so freaking hot that he was now out of control. He yelled out, "CHRIST, OH YES, MY SWEETHEART, FUCK ME, OH YES, NOW." He let himself go, the white heat, the sensation of allowing his cock to thrust one more time and erupt like a raging volcano deeply inside of that hot loveliness of her honey pot. His ejaculation was a powerful force as they came together her eager and delightful cries blended with his. Her pussy muscles clenching and tensing around his cock, massaging and relaxing until her climax had concluded.

They opened their eyes almost at that exact moment and stared into the mirror at each other. That incredible act of masturbation on her part had triggered it all, she had known that he was probably going to walk in and witness such a glorious spectacle and it had heightened the peak for him tonight. Placed him at the very top of his sexual game and she had allowed it to all come into play. He adored this amazing alluring sex pot of his, all done up in one deliciously feminine and sensual package. He was still buried within that very juicy pussy of hers and he leaned down to bite her upper back and kiss her nape.

Her pussy muscles seemed to be doing their job because he felt himself grow hard once again and she stood up and pressed her firm round bottom into that rigid hardness again. His fingers moving over her ripe voluptuous breasts and hardened nipples. That alluring provocative smile of hers just made him want to kiss her sweet lips over and over again. His eyes were wicked as he stared back at her reflection.

They gazed at one another with such love and longing that he felt an overwhelming emotion inside of him. The saucy look in her eyes made his laughter ring out, so husky as he said, "My lover, this time we are going to bed and it's going to be one hell of a long night for both of us." Her soft sexy laugh made his cock even harder and she said with fervor and longing.."OH, YES my darling man, please take me to that bed and have your way with me, for hours and hours."