Night of Sex

Story Info
Passion in Jerry Seinfed's apartment.
1.2k words
3.61
64.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night of Sex—180 West 81st Street, Apartment 5A

Jerry yawned. He sat back on his old, comfortable couch. It was his first night as a free man—back from his year in prison. He had been released exactly 12 months after his unfair court judgement, along with his three closest friends: Elaine, Kramer and George. He was glad to be back—he had been lucky to hold on to his apartment throughout this time (he would have to come up with $7000 by the end of the week as payment), and was hoping to be back out there on the stand up comedy routine. He had already received offers for the next five nights—it seemed that his time in prison had attracted a lot of people—probably to get a comic’s version of the prison lifestyle.

George and Kramer had not been so lucky—neither were able to keep their apartments, and Kramer was living in a hotel until he found a new apartment, while George was back living with his parents again. Elaine had managed to hold her apartment like Jerry, and was coming round to Jerry’s in a few minutes, so they could visit their favourite café for dinner—Monk’s. Jerry would be extremely pleased to see her—they hadn’t seen each other for a year, because they had been in different prisons.

Jerry buzzed up Elaine and opened the door for her. She sounded very pleased and excited to be talking to him. He sure was excited to be talking to her.

“Hey Jerry!” They embraced at the doorway—they were finally back together again.

“’Lainie, it’s so good to see you again! We’re free again!”

“I know, isn’t it wonderful?”

They sat down on Jerry’s couch (Jerry on the left, Elaine on the right) and sighed in contentment.

“Well guess what, Jer. I convinced Mr. Peterman to give me my old job back…I start again tomorrow!”

“Oh, wow! Congratulations. Well I’ve already got five shows lined up in a row, starting tomorrow.”

“Get out! That is so great!”

Jerry looked at Elaine. She was a very sexy woman, and he knew it. They had been a great couple, once upon a time. She had straight brown hair, beautifully firm breasts, great silky-smooth legs, a desirably curvy butt, and overall a superbly petite figure. He had not had sex in a year and was very horny.

Elaine looked at Jerry. He was a very attractive man, and she knew it. He had short, dark brown hair, a strong and muscular physique and a handsome face. She had not had sex for a year, and was very horny.

“You know, I haven’t had sex for over a year. I’m really horny.”

“Oh, I know, me too.”

“What, no female prisoners you found attractive?” Elaine laughed.

“Shut up, Jerry. And for the record, no.”

There was a pause. They looked at each other and smiled. Then there was an explosion of sexual tension, passion and heat as the two sexually combusted, and found themselves all over each other.

Jerry was leaning on top of Elaine, his tongue snaking around her teeth, mouth and her own tongue, which was doing it’s own job of spiralling around Jerry’s mouth. Their lips were locked in place in the throws of passion, while Jerry’s hands found her pants, her bottom, her back, before eventually coming to rest on her juicy breasts. He immediately unbuttoned her shirt and broke the kiss so he could bury his face in her chest. He kissed her breasts, while fumbling to unhook her bra. It came off quickly and he now had full access to her succulent jugs. He pushed his mouth forward, as if he was a baby in search of milk, and desperately, sucked, bit, tongued and kissed her breasts, with special focus on her small, pink, hardened nipples. She moaned in delight and kept groaning as Jerry’s hands found her bottom again and caressed and kneaded her covered cheeks greedily. She came repeatedly, and when she couldn’t hold out any longer, she unbuckled Jerry’s belt, undid his zip and pulled his jeans down, before removing his boxer shorts. He paused his breast-play to say:

“Quick Elaine, get your head down there and suck my cock. I need it now, I haven’t had it from you for 10 years—and you’ve always been the best, too.” She didn’t need any more encouragement, and fell forward onto his hardened staff, taking his 8 inches immediately into her waiting mouth.

As Jerry groaned in pleasure, he removed her shirt completely and again found her gorgeous bottom with his hands. He felt her, while she sucked him, and he could feel himself coming. She intensified her efforts and he shot a huge load of his cum into her waiting, hungry throat. She swallowed his juice whole, as Jerry sighed, and said:

“Oh god! You always were the best, Elaine.” She pulled back and smiled, saying:

“If you think we’re done, you’re very wrong, my friend Jerome.”

She ordered him to stand, and they both removed every item of their clothing, except for Elaine’s thong-panties, which remained.

“You’re going to eat me, Jerry, while I give you a second blow job. Okay?”

“Yeah, but first, you are going to give me a little dance with those tight little panties of your’s.”

She quickly agreed and started dancing sexily for Jerry. She faced him and moved sexily, before holding a breast up to her own mouth and giving her own mouth a nice long taste. She then turned and gave Jerry a long look at her round butt, both sexy and cute, in her white, lacy g-string. He motioned her forward, held her cheeks in his caressing grip, before he pulled her panties teasingly down, and helped himself to her hairy cunt with his eager fingers. She pulled his hand away, turned and rode onto him, kissing him deeply and passionately. But instead of mounting his penis then and there, she lay Jerry back on the couch and put herself into a sixty-nine position, and put her mouth to his waiting cock. As she sucked he put his tongue to work on her ripe, pink pussy lips, her inside and eventually began sucking happily away at her clitoris. They both came again quickly, swallowed each other’s juices, and sat back on the couch for a little breather.

He rested his hand on her breast, and that was enough to harden him and send them both into overdrive. She pushed him into a lying position and then raised herself onto his throbbing cock. She eased herself down slowly, letting his huge prick slide into her exceptionally tight and wet cunt. She then began moving her hips in time with his, and was soon moving at a frightening pace. She bucked and rode his cock for all it was worth and he came a few minutes later—she had already had about eight orgasms that night, and that was his third.

The night went on for hours and hours, probably reaching its height when he rode her arse for half an hour without stopping (involving about three orgasms each), and was truly a night of sex. Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer all ended up remaining close friends—for a while George and Kramer shared an apartment, before George found his own place and Kramer finally returned to his old apartment. Elaine and Jerry continued to have sex for many years to come, without anybody knowing, continuing their affair even when they were both seeing other people. On one amazing night Elaine joined Jerry and his supermodel girlfriend, and now the three are locked in a pattern of exciting orgies and threesomes that last for hours on end. And so life goes on.