Night of Surprises

Story Info
Coraline has a few surprises for her husband, Edward.
3.5k words
4.1
24.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in front of the television watching a random film as I wait for Coraline to come home from the store.

"Are you bored too old boy?"

My weiner gives me this look of wanting to snooze than watch what was running across the screen of the funny box. It has been two weeks since she and I enjoyed ourselves in the bedroom. Ever since that night, I have been looking forward to another one just as stimulating and fun. Who would pass up the blissful sensation? Parties can be fun, but this is better than any party I have been to in my life and most likely stays better than any other party in the future. I remember it as if it was yesterday. Maybe I will be lucky enough to get the same treatment tonight. She did call back to ask me if I want peach pie, strawberry ice cream, fresh berries or chocolate mousse. All of those would taste great with whip cream. I did not know that whip cream would be used another way till that night.

"Down boy. I don't mean you weiner."

It was another Friday and I had come home from work. Coraline had me pick up a few things from the store on my way back. Guess she was craving something sweet since she had me buy ice cream, whip cream in a can, French silk pie and bananas. My mind was on dinner. I was hoping she made steak and salad. When I came home, the smell of garlic filled the room.

"Mmm... Smells good in here. What are you making, honey?"

She replied, "I'm stir-frying some red and yellow bell peppers with some broccoli in garlic and olive oil. It just needs some salt and pepper before I turn off the heat. Can you get the ribs out of the oven for me please, dear?"

The thought of ribs made my mouth water. I know that a little canine will enjoy the bones.

"You want a bite too, don't you boy?" He looked at me licking his lips.

After our meal, I would wash the dishes and then we both sit down to watch a film together. Friday was film night for us. We were watching an 80's film entitled, "Stand By Me." It was a pretty good film. Usually after the film, we would talk about it and other topics that came to mind. But that night was different from all the other nights. She had other things in mind that I was not aware of. Before taking a shower, she did ask me if I want to join her. Dumb me was thinking about dessert so I had told her no. After her shower, she asked me to take one so I did thinking that afterwards we would have dessert together. We had dessert alright, but it was not on a dish.

When I came out of the shower, she was laid out on the bed draped in a single, white sheet looking innocent and bashful. My little guy nearly gave her a salute, but my mind was on dessert. She asked me to join her in bed. I did not hesitate to join her and then she asked me,

"Are you ready for dessert?"

I replied back, "I've thought you never ask. What are we having and shouldn't you wear something first?"

She gave me a sly grin and said, "We're having chocolate mousse with whip cream a la Edward."

I gave her a confused look and said, "Umm... What do you mean a la Edward? You want me to feed you dessert?"

She gave me another grin and said, "Something like that." Then she said, "Sweetie, do you trust me?"

I gave her an odd look wondering what she meant and said, "What do you mean, Coraline?"

She said, "Do you trust me? Do you trust that I will be able to make you feel good and not hurt you?"

It was not hard to answer that question so I have said yes without another thought. She then asked me to bring in a piece of chocolate mousse pie and the can of whip cream. Then I asked her if she wanted any dessert since she only wanted me to get one piece. She gave me this light and care free look and said she will have dessert too, but would only need me to bring back a piece for now. I did so and set it down on the night stand. Then she told me to remove my clothes and lay on my front in the middle of the bed so that she could massage me. I am always up for a massage.

After taking my boxer shorts off and my shirt, I then laid in the middle and she moved my arms up to where my hands would be above my head. If only I could see her soft body in her birthday suit. I was imagining her body as she massaged my back and legs. Just when I was relaxed and thought I could lay there in peace, I heard some clicking noise. Then noticed that she had my arms spread out and handcuffed to the head of the board.

She leaned over to my ear and said, "Shhhh... Don't worry dear. Just relax. I want you to feel good. Just let me do the work. Your job is to relax."

I was a little nervous as to what she had in mind, but trusted her not to hurt me in any way. There was not anything I could do since I was handcuffed. I was wondering why I could not eat the pie first. The pie was in front of me looking delicious. It is the same idea of having a bone in front of a dog. Who could resist?

Since I was curious, I had to ask her, "Coraline. Honey. What are you going to do?"

She leaned over and said, "Shhhh... Don't speak. Just relax and enjoy."

Then she massaged me some more to make me feel good followed by soft kisses from her tender lips and wet tongue. She ran her fingers all up and down my body and I could hear her aroused by the idea of touching me in such a way. After all that, she reached over in the night stand to get a blindfold out and covered my eyes. Then I heard her close the drawer, but did not hear her pick up anything else.

She leaned over again and said, "I want you to enjoy the feeling. Don't think about anything else. Enjoy the sensation without worries. It's only me Edward. I'm your wife, you can trust me. Just do the little things that I ask and I'll assure you that it'll be a night to remember and hopefully you'll want a repeat of it."

I was trying to relax thinking to myself she would not do anything bad to me. At least not in the bedroom when we are both looking au naturale.

She proceeded to kiss me some more. The feel of her gentle lips on my thick, jiggly gluteus maximus was nice and she ran her finger down the middle of my line and it aroused me a little. Then she massaged them with her strong hands and stopped for a moment. I heard something ripped and open, but was not sure what it was. She had one hand on me to widen my back door and then inserted something which gave me a surprise. From the movement, I was able to figure out it was her finger. She must had her fingers do the "come here" movement.

"Oh! Coraline. What are you doing?"

She replied, "Shhhh... Just relax Edward. I won't hurt you. Are you in pain?"

I paused for a second and thought it was not painful, but sort of felt good and I did not want to admit that to her so quickly. I then told her no, but was not sure how to feel. She told me to relax again and enjoy. I tried to relax and enjoy the feeling. Who knew that part of the body felt so good?

Coraline slid her finger in and out with ease since she lubricated the glove. She went in and wiggled her finger all about until she got a sound of relief from me.

Then she glided her silky, warm breasts across my back and whispered in my ear, "You like that, don't you?"

All I could do was moan in reply. After her finger had some fun in my back door, she pulled out and then inserted something else in.

My mind was ready to be on edge at the thought and then she said, "It's alright, dear. Relax. Enjoy the feeling. Relax."

She turned that tool all around, slid it in and out while kissing my thighs, swirled her finger all over my jiggly behind and kept making me moan. About 15 minutes later, she had me on my knees while the handcuffs were still in place. I had to move up towards the head board a bit. She kept the tool in place as she reached for something else. Then she had a small piece of metal that was warm gliding all around my back before it made it to my front and putting my member in as a center piece. Just before I could think any further of what it was, she had her mouth all around my soft manhood. Oh, it felt really good to be in her warm mouth. She sure knows how to make me moan. It did not take long for her to see how hard I was and she moaned as she devoured my hardness. She was kissing every inch of my member and licking the tip with much enjoyment. I was ready for relief, but I could not even if I wanted to since that ring kept me from letting the load of cream spurt into her mouth and on her face.

"Coraline, I want relief. I'm ready to explode. Let me shoot my cream into your tight spot."

She said, "No. Not yet sweetie. I don't want you to climax so quickly. But don't worry, I'll make sure to milk you dry tonight. You'll be unloading your cream more than ever before. Will you do that for me Edward?"

The thought of that made me even more excited.

"I want to relieve myself in you, honey. Please let me relieve myself in you."

She then put her finger on my lips and said, "As much as I like that right now, you shall have to wait. Now don't speak. Just relax and enjoy."

Is she kidding me? How am I supposed to relax when she has me all aroused this way?

As she continued to feast on my manhood that is giving her the full attention, I also felt the tool gliding in and out of me. I was thinking it was Coraline doing that as she kissed with such fondness, but I soon realize that there was someone else in the room. The feel of soft breasts running up my back made me excited, but slightly weary wondering who it could be.

Then a sensual and medium tone voice said, "Hello Edward. My name is Rosalie and I couldn't help to come out from the closet and touch you all over after watching your wife have so much fun teasing you."

She ran her right hand on my thigh and her left hand grabbed my hard tool that obviously aroused her.

"Oooohh... Mmm... You're very thick Edward. I'm sure Coraline enjoys all this hard attention in her wet spot. I wonder what you'll think about mine."

The thought of being in her excited me, but worried that Coraline may not like that. Then it came to me that she would not invite another woman just to watch. Will I be able to satisfy both of them in one night?

Rosalie continued to touch my body all over and play with my back door. She turned on the vibration and it felt unbelievable. The combination of that and Coraline's tongue swirling on my member was sensational to say the least. I was on the edge ready to let my cream go in any direction it can, but I could not even if I try. It was torture that I could not get the relief right then and there, but the sensation I was getting on both sides felt amazing and I did not want it to go away.

Finally, Rosalie turned off the vibration and Coraline stopped kissing me and said to me, "Sweetie, I need you to relax if you want me to remove the ring. If not, then I'll let Rosalie enjoy your manhood with her tongue and lips."

I was trying to relax to let the ring come off, but it was not easy at first since my mind was on getting relief. When my member was soft enough for the ring to fall off, Rosalie did not waste a second devouring my softness as Coraline kissed my back and played with my back door some more. From the sounds of it, Rosalie really enjoyed her feast.

I was ready to unload my cream about ten minutes later and said to her, "If you do this any longer, I'm going to relieve myself in your mouth."

This only made her do more kissing, licking and sliding my manhood in and out of her mouth. Clearly, it would make her night for me to give her my cream. As I was getting closer and closer to my climax, my wife kept sliding the tool in and out of me, but not have it all the way out. This was an undescribable feeling and I moaned until I let out a loud scream as if I was crying out for mercy. Then Coraline stopped the sliding and Rosalie slowly licked the tip and sucked me dry.

I was trying to catch my breath for a moment. Just when I was breathing at a good pace again, they both had their tongues on my nipples. It felt great, but I wanted to kiss the ones on Coraline. Soon after that thought, she did come between my arms and positioned one of her breasts for my mouth to indulge on. There was a sweet surprise too. The taste of chocolate was good on her soft fruit. As I was feasting on her, Rosalie enjoyed licking the whip cream on the front parts of my body. From my chest to my belly and all around my inner thighs. I was enjoying the sound of Coraline moaning and whimpering.

She said, "Enjoying my chocolate covered fruits, Edward?"

I made a sound to indicate yes as I tried to lick off all the chocolate mousse on her which she kept more of it on her as we went along. Then Rosalie turned the vibration on again making me kiss Coraline's lucious twins even harder. Hard I was since Rosalie could not help herself kissing all around my tool and jewels.

Then Coraline said, "Edward, I want you to fulfill me now. I want that hard tool of yours to relieve me."

They both unlocked the cuffs from the head board to free my arms, but they cuffed both handcuffs together so that I would not be completely free. I was able to stretch my hands to the side of Coraline's waist easily as she was on her hands and knees ready to be fulfilled by my eager manhood. Rosalie guided the tip in and I was not going to waste time sliding in slowly. Instead I did something that I never done before. I had pushed my way into her tight spot as quickly as I could with full force. It made her scream out loud.

"AAAHHHH!! Oh, Edward. Mmmm... Oooohh..."

I was thinking to stay in her for a minute before pounding her to oblivion, but she did not wait around to bounce those beautiful cheeks up and down. She wanted her relief quickly. From the feel of her tight spot, she was wet as can be. It was an hour of waiting before she could be in this position to get her dessert from my manhood. She was working for my cream and deserves it. I was ready to let it all out in her, but tried to hold back until she reached her peak.

When I felt her body shake and heard her scream, I was pounding her until I let out my cream and joined her screaming, "AAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAHHHH!! Oooohh..."

Rosalie could not help to moan at the sound of us reaching our peaks. Then Coraline removed the blindfolds from me, but not the handcuffs to let me clean up a bit. She told me to hurry back.

When I came back out, Coraline was kissing Rosalie from top to bottom. The sight of them together made me excited.

She asked Rosalie, "You want relief, don't you?" Rosalie answered, "Yes. Yes, I do. Please let me ride him."

Coraline thought about it and said, "Not yet. I want you to do a few things first."

Rosalie whimpered and said, "Anything. Anything. I want relief."

My wife patted the bed with her hands to let me know to come closer. Then she blindfolded me again and had me on my knees while having Rosalie on her hands and knees.

Coraline said to her, "Go ahead. Indulge on his pleasure tool."

Rosalie went at my member with fervor as Coraline played with Rosalie's back door with another slender tool. It drove Rosalie crazy. She was moaning and whimpering without end as she tried to focus on making me rock hard again.

Coraline commented on how wet Rosalie was and quietly leaned over to her ear saying, "You want his hard attention, don't you? You want all that thick and hearty attention in your tight, wet spot aching for relief, don't you?"

Rosalie became more excited to hear those words and said, "Please, relieve me Edward. Relieve me. I want to shake for you. Please let me shake for you."

I was more than excited the way she had been pleasing my manhood. Coraline slowly had me placed behind Rosalie and guided my tip into that wet spot.

Then she said to me, "I want you to push as hard as you can into her Edward."

I did not hesitate to do that. I pulled Rosalie close to me and she let out a loud scream. The sound excited my wife and I. She leaned over to Rosalie and told her to stay still. This made Rosalie whimper some more. Then told me to slide in and out of her without being completely out nice and slow. For every glide in and out of that tight spot, Rosalie moaned and most likely became more wet each time. After two minutes of this, she noticed Rosalie was shaking a little. It was obvious she was ready to scream at the top of her lungs. Coraline told her to bounce for her relief. Rosalie bounced faster than Coraline was earlier until she hit that high note. Again, I could not help to pound for my relief.

This erotic ritual of kissing, bouncing, touching and more continued through out the night. We were too tired to move when it was all said and done. We woke up the next day with smiles on our faces. I do not recall my honeymoon being that exciting. Probably because there was not a third party, some toys and my G-spot being touched. That night made me feel as if I was a virgin being deflowered in an unexpected way. I would not mind repeating that night again.

About five minutes later, my wife came back from the store.

We unpacked the groceries and she said, "I have a treat for a special guy."

My mind was thinking, "Yes. I get a treat."

Then she got out a chew toy and threw it at the weiner. If someone ever wanted to see a happy dog, this would be the time. I felt as if I was stood up for a moment and then thought about what I would do to her after dinner. Oh how I was ready to give her some hard attention tonight. During our meal, she asked if the meal was good.

I gave a nod and said, "It is delicious."

She then smiled and said, "By the way, there will be company soon."

I was thinking what company could we have on film night?

Then she asked me, "Can you guess who it may be?"

My mind was thinking maybe one of our friends and said, "Joe, Sean, Lenny, Rhonda, Amy?"

She gave a smile and said, "No. The name begins with the letter R and you've enjoyed being in this one."

My mind got all excited to hear that and she saw my facial expression.

She said, "I know your little trooper will give us the full attention."

I was scarfing the rest of my meal and could not wait to take a shower.

Then she said with a sinister grin on her face, "I'm sure you wouldn't mind waiting for us taking a shower together."

My wife sure knows how to tease me. Minutes later, there was a knock on the door.