Night of the Dinner Party

Story Info
Heather's very first dinner party and knife fight.
4.2k words
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bflagsst
bflagsst
6 Followers

"Hey, Devil." My boyfriend was home from work. I wanted to greet him at the door and take his coat and briefcase like a good 1950s TV wife. I hugged him so tight that he couldn't breathe and he lifted me up off my feet.

"Hey, Angel." We liked to make up new names for each other just about every day.

"I can smell your cooking, can't wait to taste. When's everyone coming over?" I was throwing my first dinner party! At my own home, well actually Lucas owned the house and I wasn't exactly engaged to him, but I lived there and I was sure he'd ask me to marry him.

"Seven, maybe? Let's go upstairs." I put his coat and scarf on the hook by the door and carried his briefcase up to our room. I followed behind because I liked looking at his butt moving in those tight black slacks. He undressed in front of the mirror. I sat on the bed and rummaged through his briefcase. I found it! He wrote me special notes all the time. This was our routine, he'd come home and change his clothes and I'd watch, then I'd look for my special note. It read:

"Dear, Angelic Form once known as 'Heather'. I thought of you at lunch today when I was eating my sandwich and it was so very good that I immediately thought of you the night before making it in those lacy panties and my dress shirt...fortunately the fire alarm did not go off and I did not have to leave my desk and reveal my woodie to my office mates."

I laughed, he smiled as he put on his at-home clothes. I jumped up from the bed and hugged him again.

"You're extra huggy tonight?"

"Tonight's gonna be fun, I'm excited." He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me sweet.

"Too bad everyone else has to come over..." I pinched his butt.

"Luke, it's not a dinner party without guests!"

"What should I wear?" I smiled, hopped over to the closet and picked up the clothes I'd already picked out for him.

"It goes with my dress..."

"You've got everything figured out." I should, my job was to take care of him. He inspected the jacket and slacks and put it on the bed, dragged me down to his lap.

"Are you happy with me, Luke?" He held my cheek.

"Yes, you're perfect. I hope you stick around."

"For how long?" He was kissing my neck now, running a hand through my hair.

"Long enough to raise babies and get good at golf." I was ecstatic, he'd never brought up babies before.

"We don't golf!"

"We practice baby making enough." I pulled his mouth from my neck.

"We don't have enough time for that..." He wanted me, but I had to check the roast in the oven. He was gorgeous, I wanted him since I met him at my cousin's graduation party. Unfortunately, at the time he was dating my cousin.

"You can go take a shower, I'm gonna go down to the kitchen." He tried to get me to come with him, but I didn't need a shower. I was by myself setting the table, going over in my head who was coming to dinner. My older sister, her husband and baby, my other older sister who looked just like me but was a little skanky, his best friend, Carrie, and her lesbian lover or something, and my cousin...

I loved my cousin, Sarah, we were close since we were kids. The only problem was Luke broke up with her to be with me. Sarah, Carrie, and Luke were friends for a long time. I was a little jealous of how they knew each other since childhood. I wish I knew Luke as a little boy. I wanted to know everything about him and they probably did. So that was always a little awkward.

Then there was Lily, my absolutely gorgeous sister that flirted with everyone and didn't take anything serious. Whenever her and Luke were in the same room I was automatically jealous. I'd even gotten him to admit she was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. I knew he could see through her, but it wasn't easy for me.

After a while everything was ready, my sister, her husband and teeny girl were the first to arrive. Layla was more plain looking then me and Lily, she had dark hair and eyes. She was the oldest, probably the smartest. She had a baby with dwarfism. Lauren was three but looked like she was still a baby. She was the most adorable little blond, so much fun.

Luke came down and greeted Ron and Layla, picked up Lauren then came and asked me what I needed help with.

"Just get drinks for people, I'll take care of the rest." He smiled and floated Lauren around me in the kitchen. She had a piece of paper in her hand. She was waving it at me.

"What's she holding, Lucas?" Lauren looked like she wanted me to take it so I put down the pan and spoon, wiped my hands on a towel and took it from her.

"Hey, sweetie, your dress is so pretty." I kissed her tiny cheek and she giggled. She was plenty smart but didn't talk very much, would nod mostly, but she understood most of what was said. Layla still didn't seem to realize what it was going to be like having a baby that would never really grow up. I read the note,

"Isn't it wholly maddening?

If not paradoxically morose,

that when in Infatuation's throes,

one would sever both their hands and arms,

just to hold her close!"

"Did you write this for me, Lauren?" She shook her head and stuck her finger into Luke's cheek. He smiled, I melted a little. The doorbell rang and Luke went to answer. It was Sarah, she came into the kitchen.

"Hey, Heather, thanks for inviting me, you hair looks cute up like that."

"Thanks, Sarah. Luke will get you a drink, we have plenty of booze, and juice too." She smiled and went to the living room. Carrie and her 'girlfriend' showed up a little later, but my other sister showed up late, minutes before I was going to serve dinner. She popped into the kitchen while I was hassling with the mashed potato.

"Hey, little sis, you need a hand?" Gee, thanks, everything's ready.

"No, Lily." She laughed when I couldn't get the mash out of the pot and into the dish.

"This is so cool, Lulu, you having a dinner party." They'd given me an 'L' nickname when I was a baby, she continued,

"You're so lucky, sweetie--nice house, domestic to a beautiful boy who probably makes more money than mommy and daddy combined..." She was a little jealous but she'd openly admit to it.

"Thanks, Lily. Tell everyone they can sit at the table, it's time for dinner." She hugged me then went to gather everyone. Dinner was easy, Lauren sat in the highchair we bought special for her(I secretly hoped to be able to use it for my own baby someday.) Lily didn't say anything outrageous and Sarah didn't have some pressing issue that she needed to talk to Luke about in private. The sort of issue that would involve him disappearing for hours some night and doing who knows what.

She was his high school girlfriend, and even though he'd grown up, she still dragged him back into her high school dramas. Former friends turned drug dealers, thieves, sexual harassment... It was always something new and he'd only give me brief outlines of what happened. At least he never came back beat up. He had a reputation for punching people that had stayed with him long after high school. I couldn't imagine him punching someone, he was so silly and sweet.

"Lily, tell Luke and Lulu about your new job." Lily stuck her tongue out at Layla.

"Well... I sorta got fired from the drug company, but I've got a new job with a company that does club promotion." It was inevitable, some doctor's wife reporting her to the company. They wanted her to use her sex to sell their drugs, just not actually have sex to do so. Club promotion, party for work, take ecstasy on break.

"Sounds like fun, Lily." We cleared the table. I was alone with Luke in the kitchen.

"Dinner was great, Heather. You're a top notch party host." I kissed his bottom lip and placed the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'm worried about Lily, I know Layla is too, all she needs is more partying."

"She's an adult, she can handle it." I was the host, so back to hosting...

"C'mon, Luke, let's go play a game. We should be happy that the only news is Lily's got a new job..." I smiled.

"Yep, no gambling boyfriends getting jumped out on our front lawn." A Sarah fiasco after an awkward Christmas party.

"She seems untypically quiet and not at all troubled tonight."

"Which probably means there's some horrible issue on the horizon."

"Hey, she's your cousin." He smiled. I bit his hand in revenge.

"My family might ruin everything..." He lifted my chin and kissed me long and sweet on the lips.

"Me and you are family, we share all problematic relations and situations." That made me happy. We went out to the living room to play trivia.

The lesbians left first, they weren't really in on all our jokes. Then Layla left with her family. Lily was helping me in the kitchen.

"Lulu, is that like Carrie's girlfriend? She's sorta..." I laughed.

"Be nice... I don't know. I've seen her a few times, they might just be having fun." Lily giggled.

"I'm not knocking Carrie's sexual preference, you know, I was a serious lesbian Sophomore year."

"For like four months, Lily. Carrie's been a lesbian forever." I was sure if anyone was a lesbian, Carrie was. She never looked at Luke the way my sisters and cousin did. He might be kinda in love with her, but that's not so bad. Then Lily said out loud what I feared for so long.

"Sarah's so much fun, but she's still in love with Luke. Which would be fine, but she's going to get him in real trouble." She was serious.

"What am I supposed to do?" She petted me.

"Ask him if he still loves her, tell him he's risking your relationship."

"I don't know if I could say that to him..."

"He's going to have to choose eventually, hopefully he's already chosen you in his head. You just have to make him act like he has." We finished in the kitchen, Lily left with Sarah, I was alone with Luke on the couch.

"Hey, Lulu Love." I lay my head against him, he always smelled good.

"I didn't get to talk to Sarah tonight, everything okay with her?" He nodded.

"Nothing to report, she seems like she's happy at the diner." She was a waitress.

"Lukie, I get worried when you talk to her, that you'll go and and try to help her but end up getting hurt."

"She attracts the worst people. I'll always try and help her any way I can, but I don't want you to think I'd hurt us. You're my dream girl, best possible female companion." I felt relieved, giggled.

"I love you, you're all mine." I hopped in his lap and devoured his mouth. But I was still bothered by all the females around him.

Sarah obviously wanted him back, wouldn't try to get him back in any serious way though. She might, however, get him beat up or worse, who knows what she was up to. Lily was a well defined fear of mine. It'd be some random encounter, she'd decide she was going to sleep with him spur of the moment, try and seduce him, but he wouldn't give in easy. Layla wasn't his type at all, she was too tall, not the right hair or eye color, not sassy enough for him.

But maybe she was the wild card, maybe he was turned on by boring married girls with babies that were knowledgeable about obscure French poets. Then there was Carrie, she could be pulling off some sort of massive cover-up, using a lesbian front to get close to him so he'd fall in love with her, so someday she could reveal her secret love to him and oh God...

He'd be so mad if he knew all the ways I obsessed over him possibly leaving or cheating on me. He'd say I didn't trust him and then we'd really have a problem. I was feeling his chest, when did he have time to work out? Did they have a gym at his work? How was he in such good shape when all he did was go to the office and sit around then come home and play with me? I did a little each morning, usually just some yoga/stretching, and it was starting to show on my thighs. I'd always been so small, I didn't have to do anything. I better start serious, or Lily might have a chance at seducing him.

"Hey, do you work out during the week?" I startled him out of his trance, he stopped fondling my boobs and took his mouth off my neck to answer.

"Besides for Saturday morning?" I nodded. We usually ran together on Saturdays and in the summer we walked everywhere.

"During lunch we play basketball, lift weights sometimes, nothing regular." I hoped he wouldn't get all lumpy like my dad did after turning thirty. Because, Jesus, he was so gorgeous I couldn't help but pull his shirt aside and bite his naked shoulder. His phone rang, he pretended to ignore it and kept kissing me, but I wasn't gonna pretend. I picked it up, it was Sarah.

"Hey, Heather, dinner was so much fun, can I talk to Luke?" I handed him the phone, didn't move an inch. He looked uncomfortable with the situation, but I knew he wouldn't make me get off.

"Hey, Sarah, what's up?" She babbled about something, 'though I sure as hell made out the 'come over so you can see'. He hung up, I crossed my arms. He looked at me and smiled cheesy.

"Hey, Heather of Troy, Sarah wants me to come over for a minute, that okay?" I was pretty irritated, she comes over and eats my dinner then leaves and has to have my boyfriend come over her house.

"Yeah, no problem, sweetie, as long as you take me with you." He was nervous, he tried to tell me he'd be right back, but I wasn't budging.

"Heather, remember the guy that got beat up on our front lawn at Christmas?" I nodded, I couldn't even remember his name, he wasn't even invited to the party.

"I guess he's been showing up at Sarah's the last couple nights, waiting outside for her. I was just gonna go talk to him." He didn't say it in any tough guy kinda way, but I knew he would probably threaten the guy and then it might escalate into a fight and then who knows what.

"She can call the police, why do you have to go?"

"Heather, the police can't really do anything, he hasn't threatened her. She's just scared and wants him to leave her alone."

"Take me with you then." He could tell I wasn't budging, so he gave in. We got our coats and got in his car. Sarah lived maybe five minutes away. We pulled into the gravel drive and the stalker was sitting on his hood with the motor running. He watched us park. He was just some greasy looking guy about our age, a little shorter than Luke, the type of guy Sarah dated.

"Okay, stay in the car." He got out, I got out too. He looked back at me, irritated. I smiled.

"What? I'm just gonna go inside and talk to my cousin." I said it loud enough for the weirdo to hear. Plus, outside of the bedroom I didn't take commands from anyone. I went ahead and around the corner on to the porch and out of view. I could make out everything that was said.

"Hey, buddy, why are you here?"

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember me? You came to my house to harass my girlfriend's cousin--got beat up on my front lawn by some drug dealers?"

"Oh, yeah, I remember. Thanks again for getting those guys off me, man."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I just want to talk to Sarah, nothing else."

"She's told you she doesn't want to talk...so are you going to get in your car and never come back or what?"

"C'mon, guy, go home, this has nothing to do with you." It was getting to that point, I was really nervous, I peaked around the corner. They were about five feet apart, Luke had his hands in his pockets.

"She'll just call the police if I go home, so either way you're leaving. Why not just get in your car and go, no trouble..." The dirty guy swung and hit Luke's chest as he stepped back. Luke immediately hit the guy and he fell back against the hood of his car. It was a pretty sick sound, totally unlike movie and TV punch effects. I jogged toward Luke, I didn't know if he was going to hit him again or what.

Dirty guy was holding his jaw, I froze when he pulled a knife on Luke. I screamed. My heart stopped, both guys saw me at the same time. I'd never seen Luke look like that before, he was scared.

"Heather, go inside!" I couldn't move, I watched the guy move toward Luke with the knife out. I wasn't sure how it happened, but the guy lunged at Luke and the next thing I knew he was banging the knife out of the guy's hand against the car. The knife fell to the ground, his hand must of broke. Luke punched him again and he fell back onto the hood of the car. I ran to Luke, he grabbed me. The guy was just laying on the hood of the car. The police came a few minutes later, Sarah must of called. It was all a blur.

I was so mad at Heather I didn't even speak to her when she came out to talk to us and the cops. The car ride home was quiet. Luke still looked kinda scared, I was still shaken by it all. I just wanted to climb into bed with him and go to sleep.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." We pulled into our driveway, sat in the car for a few minutes.

"I would of seen it if I stayed in the car."

"No, I mean I'm sorry I got us into a situation where one of us could of been hurt."

"It's Sarah's fault, she hangs out with bad people, gets in trouble then drags you in. I understand that you want to help her, but I don't know what I would've done if that guy stabbed you."

"I don't know what I would've done if you'd gotten hurt, Heather." I hugged him tight, kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much, Luke. Just promise me you won't get in any more knife fights."

"I promise, no more knife fights for us." I couldn't help giggling. We went inside, I undressed with him in our room. He was staring at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me for a kiss.

"I need you, don't keep secrets from me." I pulled his boxers down around his ankles, so he was totally nude in front of me.

"Now you can't keep anything from me, Lukie." My dress was off, I had the best lacy bra and panties on. All of a sudden I wasn't so tired.

"Well, there's a pretty big secret I've been keeping from you." He looked super nervous. I crossed my arms, I was pissed, what was it going to be? Did he kiss Lily, fight some other guy for Sarah? He stepped out of his boxers and walked to his sock drawer, took something out. He walked back toward me with a clenched fist. My heart dropped into my stomach.

"Will you marry me, Lulu Love of My Life?" He had opened his hand, but I was concentrating on his face. I looked down and saw the ring and just about jammed it on my finger.

"Oh, yes, I think I will." I had to look at it on my finger to make sure. Then I jumped him, wrapped my legs around his torso, kissed him all over his face. It was too much, experiencing such extreme emotions as absolute terror and euphoric happiness in the matter of an hour.

He sat down on the bed with me still wrapped around him. My mind was racing, now that I had my ring I wanted his baby in me, wanted a fully formed fetus ready to be delivered within the next twenty minutes. My bra had disappeared, my small boobs were crushed into his chest. I didn't remember its removal, but I was on fire, he tried to calm me down with light kisses. I felt his penis pressed into my crotch, I wiggled my hips on him, he groaned into my mouth.

"Good girl." I was worried about being stubbly down there, didn't want him to feel sandpaper on his penis engagement night.

"Let me go take a shower." He shook his head.

"Lucas, I'll just be a minute."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." He fell back on the bed, pulling me down with him. His tongue infiltrated my mouth, I liked to suck on it. I rubbed my mound down his shaft over my panties. I was drooling through the light fabric. He put his thumbs in each side of my panties and took them down my thighs, I pushed them the rest of the way off then lay back over him.

I liked kissing more than anything, he knew that and continued devouring my tongue and lips even though I knew he wanted to flip me over and fuck my brains out. His hand found my labia, he nudged my clit and I jumped.

"Okay, you win..." I rolled off him and brought my legs up, he got into position over me, my knees touched his shoulders. His eyes were wide, full of desire for me, almost frightening, that overwhelming need for me. His cock found the little part in my lips, the fat head entered me, so good that first inch. He held himself over me, kissed my breasts, flicked my nipple and then pushed farther into me. My pussy was on fire. He felt so good, I squeezed the hell out of him to make him even crazier.

bflagsst
bflagsst
6 Followers
12