Night of the Living Friends

Story Info
Never sit your sweet ass on a tombstone
4.9k words
4.13
67.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, my other shoe!" Rachel cursed, as the heel on her shoe broke off.

Already one shoe had been ruined as she and her friends walked through the graveyard to where Ross and Monica's Grandmother was being buried, and now she may have turned her ankle as the heel on the second one snapped.

"Hey look, guys, you go ahead while Phoebe and I help Rachel back to the car. I have some crutches there," Monica offered, waving everybody else on.

As everyone disappeared from view, Monica had Rachel sit down on a tombstone so she could check her ankle.

"Oh no, you can't sit down on a tombstone; you'll be cursed! And it's the grave of a serial rapist, as if the normal curse wasn't bad enough," Phoebe cried out, stopping Rachel from sitting down on the tombstone.

"Damn, Phoebe, Rachel is hurt. I'm sorry, but we don't have time for your superstitions," Monica countered, making Rachael sit her sweet ass down on the tombstone.

Monica rubbed Rachel's ankle. "Well, it appears to be all right all, though you're going to have to walk there in your bare feet. And I suggest taking your time walking, but at least you don't need the crutches, Rach," Monica advised, helping Rachel to her feet.

It was as Rachel got to her feet that the earth shuddered and knocked her ass back down onto the tombstone with a meaty thwack.

A pair of hands reached up and pushed Rachel onto her hands and knees on top of the grave. The zombie that owned the grave tore himself free of his home.

Rachel breathed in a stinky green cloud of spores that came up from the grave; the prostrated beauty's dress started to strain against her chest as her now milk-laden tits grew larger, yet without any sag.

As Monica and Phoebe breathed in the spores, their tits grew just as big as Rachel's and just as full of milk. Phoebe looked down at her new boobs and ran screaming towards help.

"Grab that stick and hit it, Mon," Rachel screamed, as the zombie ripped the panties right off her, exposing her beautiful ass and shaved pussy.

Rachel saw Monica grab it, but was also attacked by a zombie and at that point Rachel decided to focus on freeing herself.

Rachel tried to crawl away, but a pair of zombie hands burst from the ground, to grab hold of her huge breasts, kneading Rachel's tits till to her embarrassment she started getting wet.

The hands then tore open the front of Rachel's dress, allowing her massive mountains to escape from their cloth prison. Feeling the dead thing's hands on her newly exposed breasts, Rachel's body betrayed her, the pleasure radiating in her milk melons causing her to thrust more of her mam meat into the tit-loving undead hands. Squeezing harder, the zombie's hands caused milk to squirt from her nipples, making her moan lightly.

The zombie was now free to aim its cock at Rachel's dripping wet snatch, rubbing its cock against her pretty clit and slit. Grabbing Rachel's hips, it impaled her on the full length of its immense green cock. As an added cruelty to its victim, the zombie smacked Rachel's sweet ass, indicating that it wanted her to fuck him back.

Rachel resisted at first, but eventually gave in, bucking against its cock aggressively.

Rachel's wet juices dribbled down the zombie cock, her eyes shut, lost in the sheer pleasure of the forceful fucking the zombie was giving her.

The zombie smacked Rachel's ass again, making Rachel fuck faster. "That's right smack that ass, smack my fucking ass, fuck my brains out you dead motherfucker, oh god, yes, fuck my goddamn brains out," Rachel screamed, almost sobbing with need.

Now the head belonging to the hands groping Rachel's heavy breasts popped out of the ground and an impossibly long tongue emerged from its toothy grin, licking her tit meat, tasting her warm milk. The sensation drove Rachel the rest of the way to a full-body climax, the zombie-fucking slut quaking in the awe-inspiring power of her orgasm.

Rachel's shame knew no end. Not only had she had an orgasm as that...that thing raped her, but it was the best fuck she'd ever had, her tight pussy having never felt so full or well-used.

Slimy jizz bathed the walls of her tight pussy, soaking them in zombie sperm. Rachel hung her head in shame as the creamy whitish-green sperm trigger another mind-bending orgasm in her well-fucked pussy.

The zombie pulled out of her tight slit and Rachel dared to think her ordeal was over. Rachel looked over her shoulder to see a long line of zombies waiting for their turn to rape her.

"God, no! Please don't do this!" Rachel prayed, struggling to get free, but unable to rid herself of the zombie hands squeezing her tits.

Monica was having problems of her own. She managed to use the stick to knock the head of the zombie that was attacking her towards the far end of graveyard, but that failed to stop it from grabbing her and forcing her arms behind her back.

Another zombie joined it, ripping the front of Monica's dress open, her gigantic tits bursting free. The zombie's tongue extended from its mouth till it wrapped itself around Monica's soft tits, savouring the taste of the raven-haired beauty's tit meat.

The headless zombie meanwhile was ripping the rest of Monica's dress off her, taking her panties with it, leaving Monica naked, but for her jewelry and her black high heels.

"Please, please stop," Monica moaned, shocked that her breasts were responding to the tongue of the zombie.

The zombie tongue grew longer so that it could shove its slobbering tongue between Monica's massive mounds of tit meat, fucking her tits with its evil tongue.

As Monica opened her mouth to complain, the tongue shot inside, soul kissing Monica while it fucked her tits with growing speed.

Monica could even taste precum from a slit on the zombie's tongue, a salty sweet taste, making her both nauseous and wet.

The headless zombie smacked her ass, indicating with a gesture that she should blow the zombie's tongue.

Monica's mouth bobbed up and down the zombie's tongue as her juices soaked her pussy. She loathed herself for getting wet, but it drove her on to sucking harder and faster, her head a blur of blowjob artistry.

It was her finest blow job and as such, Monica was rewarded with a mouthful of whitish-green zombie cum. Monica swallowed every drop as the tongue fucking her huge milk tits had the audacity to make her cream, sending titgasm after titgasm shooting through her hooters in a cornucopia of pleasure.

The headless zombie let go of Monica, who fell backwards onto her bum, so that it could find and reattach its head.

The other growled and gestured that Monica was to spread her legs wide. Looking over at her best friend Rachael, who was being raped by her second zombie, Monica knew what was going to happen to her.

Staring at the zombie's sharp teeth, Monica did as she was told, deciding that being raped was better than being lunch. Spreading her legs with a sob, Monica gasped as the zombie lowered itself on top of her, its dick pressing against her pussy.

The zombie's hands slipped between their bodies so it could squeeze and grope Monica's firm tits, before thrusting inside her.

Monica's tits jiggled enticingly as the zombie buried its huge throbbing undead dick inside her wet and welcoming pussy, making Monica cry out at the violation.

Letting go of Monica's ample charms, the zombie sat up straight and grabbed her hips, and started fucking her in earnest. Monica's tits swayed in circles thanks to the furious pounding the zombie was dealing out to her tight little pussy.

Monica clawed the ground as there was little else she could do while the zombie fucked the living shit out of her. "God yes, give me your fuck meat, shove that big cock into me, give me a royal fucking," Monica begged, delirious from the brutal fucking she was receiving from the zombie.

Monica's cum strained the zombie's cock as it plundered her treasure, her tight pussy slurping away on the mighty beast between the zombie's legs.

Monica instinctively snapped up as her climax hit, shoving her big breasts into the zombie's face as she came all over its cock, marinating the zombie's dick in her juices. Monica bounced up and down on its dick as waves of orgasmic bliss stole her sanity away.

When she had returned to her senses, Monica was utterly horrified by what had occurred; she actually had an orgasm on the zombie's large greenish-grey dick.

The zombie squeezed painfully hard on her tits until she resumed bouncing on its cock, the massive man meat bringing her off again, before shooting its load deep inside her.

Monica lay back down, deciding to rest quickly before the next zombie took its turn. Monica opened her eyes as she felt a new dick pushing against her pussy, but it wasn't a zombie that was about to fuck her, it was a wolf a pack of them in fact all on the leash of the woman behind the zombie curse Elvira, Queen of the Dark.

Phoebe ran like a maniac. She knew she should help her friends, but she'd warned them about sitting on the tombstone; it was their own fault.

Still she felt guilty. Seeing her friends being raped by those things shouldn't get her wet, but she was soaked, her panties absorbing enough of her pussy juices that it wasn't running down her legs, thankfully. But still, it was shameful, Phoebe decided.

Phoebe felt something slithering up her leg. Having gained a great amount of distance from the zombies, Phoebe reached for what she assumed to be a snake.

Phoebe's shriek was ear piercing when her hand came back up from under her dress holding a huge moving cock, with balls still attached, but no owner that Phoebe could see.

The dick moved of its own accord, fucking Phoebe's hand. Phoebe tossed it away, but she felt dozens more of other zombie cocks, moving up her dress, ripping it to shreds in the process, all searching for a hole to rape.

Phoebe ran screaming while cocks finished off her clothes, until only the elastic band from her panties was left, causing her to trip when it fell to her ankles.

Phoebe rolled onto her back, trying to stop a pair of the zombie cocks from entering her ass, but she failed, howling in pain as her ass was filled with undead dick meat.

Another pair of zombie cocks forced her sopping wet pussy lips open so that another pair could worm their way inside her.

Phoebe didn't know how the cocks were pounding noisily into her tight pussy once they were inside her, but she chalked it up to the same evil magic that had animated them to undead life in the first place.

Two cocks started slapping Phoebe's titties cruelly, until Phoebe finally gave in screaming, "Alright already, I'll shove my tits together so you can fuck them, but stop it already!"

Phoebe pressed her mountainous melons together, creating a heavenly valley of tit meat, for the zombie cocks to fuck.

The three dozen or so zombie cocks that hadn't found a hole yet, slipped between Phoebe's huge breasts, fucking her mam meat fervently, all except for the biggest, which made its way to her mouth.

This cock was different from the rest, it wasn't from a human, it was from a horse, and it silenced Phoebe's pleas for mercy, forcing its way between her lips, making sure it come into constant contact with Phoebe's taste buds.

Phoebe struggled for awhile, but realized it was futile. At the rate the zombie cocks were going they'd have her cumming in no time and there was precious little she could do about it.

Phoebe's back arched as she felt an orgasm preparing to hit her, trying to push it back, not wanting to cum for these monsters, but the pleasure and pain was too great and Phoebe broke. Her screams, as she climaxed, were muffled by the zombie horse cock tickling her tonsils.

She was enveloped by a wave of titgasms, followed by her normal clit and G-spot orgasms, only to be replaced in turn by an assgasm, which was replaced by more clit and G-spot orgasms.

Phoebe felt her mind cracking; it was too much pleasure for her mind to take. She had to make them cum soon or she'd lose her mind.

Using her cunt muscles, ass muscles, and her throat muscles, not to mention her hot cock sucking talents, Phoebe milked the cocks with everything she had.

Just as she was about to break, the cocks started cumming, one after the other, whitish-green jizz spraying all over her heavy chest, splashing her face, and rewarding her neck with a pearl necklace.

The cocks fucking her tight holes were next, the zombie cocks in her ass were first, filling Phoebe's ass with so much cum, she felt like she was shitting herself. The zombie cocks in her narrow pussy were next, drowning her sweet pussy with zombie guy goo, leaving the best for last.

Phoebe, like an expert sword swallower, pulled the horse zombie cock from her mouth, and started stroking it, beating it off with one hand while holding it up by the balls with the other.

"That's right, cum on my face, give me a face full of horse cum, I'm begging for it like a cheap whore. Decorate my face with your sperm please, master," Phoebe begged, trying to get it to cum before it forced its way back down her throat.

Phoebe's request was granted; the horse's cock blew its load in her lovely face, cum gushing out of it like a fountain until its grapefruit sized balls were completely empty.

Phoebe was completely soaked with zombie horse cock cum, which left Phoebe in shock. She had taken many a facial in her time, but nothing like this.

Monica looked the wolf in the eyes as it shoved its dick inside her. Monica's mind railed against the unnatural act being committed upon her by what looked like a very well-hung dog.

Turning her head to look over at Elvira with pleading eyes, Monica begged for mercy. "Please, help me, get him off me," she begged, hoping to appeal to her fellow woman, but Elvira shrugged instead.

"You do the crime, you do the time; you used a tombstone as a seat in a graveyard under my protection. Now you deal with my curse," Elvira answered, explaining the rules as she used her leash to encourage her wolf to fuck Monica harder.

Monica's breathing grew heavier as the wolf drove her rapidly to another orgasm. Monica sobbed silently at the intensity of the orgasm caused by the wolf pounding away into lovely, tight twat.

This just excited the wolf more, who fucked her with greater passion, trying to see if it could make her cum again.

Monica grabbed her big tits by the base and squeezed them hard as the wolf succeeded, making her throw her head back and scream as an even greater climax slipped past her defences, tit milk squirting from her nipples to be lapped up by the wolf.

The wolf responded to her howls of ecstasy with howls of its own, pumping furiously into the incredible beauty.

Monica felt the wolf cum inside, its jizz hot, creamy, and sticky. Monica's hot cunt instinctively milked the beast of every last drop it had to offer her tight hole, before its knot went down, and the wolf moved aside for the next one.

Monica gasped as the new wolf shoved its cock into the debased and humiliated young woman. Another member of the pack moved so it was standing over Monica's head, its cock just inches from her mouth.

It was bad enough to have been fucked by a zombie and to have been made to enjoy it, but it was even worse to be gang raped by a pack of wolves and being forced to cum, Monica learned.

The wolf by her head growled and Monica took the hint, slipping its big dick into her slurping mouth, blowing the animal tastefully. The wolf was almost whimpering from the intense pleasure Monica's first class blowjob was giving it.

Wolf jizz ended up coating Monica's tongue, to her embarrassment. Before she could finish swallowing another wolf was pressing its dick against her lips. Having no choice, Monica took him in her mouth too, giving the shaggy beast some seriously great head.

The last wolf in the pack worked its way onto Monica's body, till it was in position to stick its dick between her gorgeous big breasts. Monica pushed her breasts together around its cock, encouraging the beast to start fucking her ample chest.

The wolf fucking her tits was first to make Monica cum, her tender tits flaring up with pleasure as a series of titgasms exploded within. This made Monica actively rub her tits up and down its shaft until its seed was squirting all over her beautiful breasts and neck.

The wolf in her mouth pulled out and painted Monica's beautiful face with thick ropy wads of sperm, making it the first animal to give Monica a richly deserved facial, while the wolf fucking her pussy pulled out and did the same to her fit stomach, its sperm glistening in the moonlight.

Rachel was getting double-fucked now. The zombie that had been mauling her oversized hooters was fucking her pussy from underneath, while another zombie, the tenth one to fuck Rachel so far, was butt fucking her sweet virgin ass.

"Give it to me, that feels so fucking good; feed me those cocks you rotting bastards, if you're going to fuck me, fuck me harder," Rachel shouted. The thorough fucking she was receiving from the zombies was threatening to break her will and transform her into a mindless slut.

"Oh that's nice, that's the spot; make me cum all over your evil dicks," pleaded Rachel, so close to the orgasm that would make her transformation into a mindless slut complete.

Rachel shoved her huge tits into the face of the zombie under her, enveloping it with so much tit meat that if it needed to breath, it would have suffocated. As she came, her cunt and ass were sucking at the dick meat so that their cum totally filled her up.

Zombie sperm flooded Rachel's holes as her mind-altering climax finished her transformation into a mindless slut.

The zombies moved away, so that others could have their turn with the fuck meat Rachel had become.

The huge demon that had ripped free from the ground just ten feet away from Phoebe now had her soft globes in its rough hands as the beautiful blonde lay on her back, too terrified of the huge red visage playing with her heavy breasts to move.

Phoebe bit her lip as she felt the beast's two cocks pressing at her holes, preparing to violate the busty slut. Phoebe's fists pounded the ground uselessly as the demon stabbed forwards with its cocks, getting only half of its cock meat inside the tiny pussy and ass of the hot blonde.

Grabbing Phoebe's hips, it pulled back and thrust forward, slamming into Phoebe up to the hilt as she screamed, "Oh my god!"

Using Phoebe's big melons as a handle in order to rape her harder, the demon grinned wickedly as Phoebe whimpered under its brutal assault. It was too much cock to handle; it felt too good.

Phoebe's back arched, forcing more mam meat into the demon's hands as she had the first of many orgasms induced by the evil slabs of cock meat violating her inner sanctums.

The more Phoebe came, the harder it fucked her, which had her cumming harder, which meant it fucked her harder yet. Poor Phoebe was lost in a hell of orgasmic bliss, a heaven of delightful torments.

Phoebe was begging for it now, fucking the demon back, almost past the point of no return where she, too, would become a mindless slut...just like Rachael had.

With great strength, the demon stood up, picking Phoebe up with it so that she was sitting on its dicks, looking the thing in the eyes, her huge tits crushed against its red-hot chest.

Smacking her sweet ass, it forced Phoebe to do all the work now, forcing her to bounce up and down on its juice covered cocks.

Phoebe fucked it hard, driving it close to cumming; she wasn't broken yet. The beast had to act fast or lose its chance to break the blonde bitch forever.

Pulling Phoebe off its cocks, it spun her around and bent her over a tombstone—ironically—before ramming both of its throbbing dicks up her ass, sodomizing the hell out of the stunning blonde, making her scream with pain and pleasure.

12