Night of the Maiden's Love

Story Info
Beach party luau celebrating the spirit of love.
1.2k words
3.73
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
208 Followers

So, I've been seeing this chick, we've been dating for a little while, and she totally loves to surf! Anyway; she invited me to this luau, claiming there was a special surprise at the end. I had a good time, but it still seemed like any run of the mill luau- at first anyway. It was like this:

"Awe man, the swells are awesome! Can't wait to get out there! Hey, Cree, what's this surprise you have for me?"

"Oh don't worry, it'll come soon, be sure of it. Just enjoy the festivities, I promise you'll know it when you see it."

"The bands got some pretty dancin' music goin on, right now."

"Dance with me, Nati." She pulled me to the band.

"I can see why you come here every year," he danced close. "It's a crazy!"

"Beach Bum paradise," she laughed.

Her wicked small skirt, small ass bikini, a lot of the girls were like that, spring break ain't got shit on this. Its nirvana, I swear. Everything was nonstop.

"There's food everywhere, everything is so free," he looked around.

"It's a real Bachanal tonight, let loose gently, have fun- lets join them over there, it's always fun."

"What're they doing?"

"Cuddle mass; I always try to get in at least one of them."

"I don't know that it was, but it seemed okay. The gentle sounds of those steel drums, and light twang of the guitar makes it oh so soothing.

"This feels pretty good, I don't know why, but it does, I mean all packed in like this, even all up on this guys junk. I'm still next to you though."

"Yeah, I always just want to take a nap, I actually did the first time, a few peolle stayed with me till I woke up, those closest."

"Cree, this is awesome, I swear. Hey, you can skootch up between us, it's okay," he diverted his attention to the girl who had been cuddling their legs.

Can't believe I let some chick between us, still.

"Much better now, isn't it," she asked, as the girl nods in agreement.

"I can't wait to hit those waves, though. Can't believe there is even that many at this hour."

"I told you, it's a special night, Nati, what is 'Nati' short for, anyway?"

"You don't know, my name is Cincinnati."

"Why are you smiling at her?"

"She fell asleep."

The food was ambrosia, we sat around a campfire, ate, hugged up, holding each other, conversing, drinking meade. Meeting all kinds of people. Everybody was nice, the meade, you could tell was getting to everybody, yet, everybody was chill.

"Why is this so different?" I pulled away from her kiss.

"I told you, it's a special night."

"We've made out a lot, now I can't get enough, I know it ain't just the meade."

We kissed for what felt like hours, her lips were so... tasty. I dare not pull away again, to risk losing another taste of her honey. Our foreheads touched, we looked in each others eyes, that jade green, our lips never part. I swear it was if there was something there, watching with great approval.

"You feel that, you feel it Nati, it's the Maiden."

"I smell a field of flowers..."

We weren't that close to the water, but I felt the brisk spray, I think everybody did. I heard the big Kahuna bellow; the mother ocean calls, surf with love.

"It's what you've been waiting for."

"The swells, they call, finally."

We paddled out on our boards, the waves were pretty good, so wide. People were everywhere, and the waves perfect, orchestrated no one was in anyones way. Ballet is the only way to describe it, the way we surfed side by side. Waves so smooth, nothing ruined this moment, even when our boards hit.

"Worth the wait, wasn't it?"

"I could've seriously passed it up, tough. Totally worth it, though."

"Do you love me, or what?"

"There are no words I can speak."

I noticed there were surfboards laying on the beach, even though everybody was in the water, then one shot passed us and washed up on the beach.

"Don't freak out, everything will be okay." She held my hand.

The wave crashed on us, I watched her board float to shore. I cling to my board, looking for her, the waves settled some. Cree comes up across from me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, calm down, we are safe in her arms, see?" She pointed out to sea.

A the women had been knocked off their boards. Yhe waves pick up some, and the guys pull them on theirs, and paddled out, something told me I could do it too.

"Are you ready?"

"As long as I'm with you."

It shouldn't have been possible to ride two people on my board, but we did. We were riding together, riding in the tubes with others. The damn thing rode like I was alone, I though there was no stopping us. Then, the tube collapsed on all of us inside, undercurrents got us. I tried not to freak out. We were far from the beach, I pulled her up, and myself. The water sucked our clothes off. Suddenly the water was calm.

"I hope you're ready for the suprise."

"Give it to me."

"We have this luau tonight, not some random night, it's always tonight- the night of the Maidens love. She brings pure love, love that overpowers, this beach is where she met, and died with her mate."

All I could do is stare, she glittered like the stars in the sky. The board felt firm as I leaned on those honey lips, her smooth butter soft skin in my hands. It was apparent this was the Maidens love- my love, her love. The whole night was nothing but foreplay.

"She makes sure of true love." She moaned.

I was busy rubbing, kissing down. The stars, the moon, I saw her in new light, I saw my wife. I felt what she felt when I kissed down. Those thighs, the creamy center. Every breath as she grabbed the blue water. We were all trapped in the Maidens love. After all of this, I didn't want to stop, her legs, my guide, there was many, maybe one just long. She rolled off, as I moved to the edge, she took me in, I thought it would, but the board nary a tip, held fast on the light end, as by the Maiden herself. She took great care with me, I was brinked, stuck on the edge.

"I want closer, we need to be together."

She nodded, climbing back up, I had to drop the words out, unnecessary words, she already knew, her legs over mine, I got us together, no more thinking, useless thoughts. Once again, we were one on the board, taking a lesson from mother ocean. Our own waves. Held tight. Just a natural course. I cupped her, and rubbed her, took her beauty to my mouth, her breast. Together, in to the water, I held to the board, held her close, legs lockee in, those honey lips on mine. Hanging on the edge in all ways, soon time to let go, of it all. Embracing each other, entrusting the Maiden to keep our heads up, we release in to mother ocean. We lay on the board, with more glow of our bodies, than the spacial ones above. Everyone gently washed to shore, the silent waves qietly pushed. Our clothes waiting.

"I know. You don't hafta say it."

Our eyes in a gaze.

"Right here, next year."

"I wouldn't want nowhere else."

The exhaustion of making the world right, we slept the sleep of Gods and Goddess.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
208 Followers