Night of the Nude Succubus Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eroculupyga and Pampanne gave a little giggle and a flex. Both of Jase's fingers were drawn into extremely tight vaginas and held there with powerful fleshy suction.

Eroculupyga tweaked one of Jase's nipples. Playful, but still hard enough to hurt.

"If we weren't in this room you'd be in quite the predicament right now," Eroculupyga said.

"Shh, spoilers," Pampanne said.

Eroculupyga laughed. "Of course. It's so much fun teasing you fragile little humans."

She gave Jase's nipple another sharp tweak. The pain barely registered through the pleasure of Momo's wondrously silken pussy sliding up and down his cock.

"I don't think he's going to hold on much longer," Eroculupyga said to the succubus riding Jase. "I think it's time you gave him a nice big suck, Momo."

"Not yet," Momo replied.

She stopped bouncing up and down and settled in his lap with a little wriggle to make sure his cock was all the way inside her and nice and snug.

"I want to give him my special kiss first."

Jase wondered how she was going to do that. Currently he was lying flat on the airbed (with his head wedged between two pairs of tits). She was sitting upright on his cock. As lovely and kissable as her lips were, they were currently miles away from his.

Then he felt the opening of her vagina swell and give the base of his cock a good smooch.

Oh.

It felt like a pair of soft and supple lips had just wrapped around the base of his cock and given it a good kiss. Not just one either. Right above them another band of vaginal muscle contracted and it felt like another pair of lips kissing him. And then another, and another. Each higher than the previous. A wave of gentle pressure travelled up his shaft in a series of wet kisses.

It wasn't the only thing travelling up his shaft. As Momo gave him her special vaginal kiss, he fancied he could feel his cum slowly rising up the inside of his shaft, rising like mercury in a thermometer. Until...

Momo stared right at him with her big sleepy eyes. She pouted her full lips, put a hand to her mouth and blew him a big scented kiss. At the same time he felt another pair of sensual lips, deep within her vagina, close around the swollen head of his cock and give it a sloppy big kiss.

That kiss turned into a big suck and Jase shuddered in ecstasy as he finally boiled over and jetted cum inside her. Momo tipped her head back, clutched her breasts and sighed with pleasure.

At first it was a gush. The biggest orgasm Jase had ever felt. If Momo hadn't been sitting astride him he felt sure the geyser would have made it all the way to the ceiling. Then her inner lips fastened around the throbbing head of his cock and started sucking. It stopped being Jase spurting inside her and became more her sucking up his semen like his cock was some kind of thick fleshy straw. She sucked with some force as well. He felt it all the way down in his balls and it felt like she was pulling out some of his strength along with his cum.

"Remember to leave some for the rest of us, Momo," Eroculupyga said.

And then the pressure, that irresistible sucking force, relented. Momo relaxed her vagina and Jase's cock spat out the last little dregs before finally ceasing with its throbbing convulsions.

Jase let out a big gasp. Eroculupyga smothered it in her tit.

"That was lovely," Momo said. "So much energy and vitality. I feel tingly all over." There was a glow to her and her hair frizzed up as if filled with static. She gave her cute little bat wings a little flap.

Jase sagged back on the soft air mattress. Momo climbed off him and his flaccid cock flopped down on his balls. If the succubi thought they were going to share him this evening they'd cocked up. Jase was done. His balls were completely dry. There was no more spank in the tank. He just wanted to sink into the soft bed and sleep all the way to morning. Or maybe midday.

He was capital D done.

Momo cradled his testicles in her hands. He felt a surge of energy. It felt like static electricity, but stickier, if that made sense. His body responded. Fluids trickled, then flooded down into his balls. They filled back up and didn't stop there. They kept swelling and swelling, like a pair of overripe plums. Jase was too young and fond of masturbation to ever have experienced blue balls, but this was what he got, a severe case of the blue balls—the fullness, the tightness, the overwhelming urge to come just to relieve the pressure.

"You're not done until we decide you're done," Eroculupyga said.

Momo fondled Jase's depleted cock with her other hand. More tingly static crackled. Jase's cock became not quite so depleted. Blood surged back into it. She playfully patted the head as it swelled back up to a throbbing erection. Then, when Jase's cock was back to full hardness, she gave the glans a little peck of a kiss.

"All done," she said. "He's ready for whoever wants to go next."

"I'll go," Pampanne said.

She moved down, lifted a long long leg over Jase and straddled him. Then she made shooing gestures to the other succubi.

"You're going to do it weird, aren't you," Eroculupyga said.

Pampanne nodded. Her dark eyes shone with sultry mischief.

"He's a healthy young man," Eroculupyga said. "He's not like the usual old fart warlocks that run out of breath and the ability to move after the first spurt. He can buck. He can thrust. Why not take advantage of that. We fuck plenty of corpse imitators as it is."

Pampanne's grin turned wolf-like as she stared down at Jase.

"Ah, but you don't understand," Pampanne said. "That's the best part. They're young. They're vital. They're strong. They buck. They thrust. They struggle."

Jase wasn't entirely sure he liked the gleam in Pampanne's eye.

"Hey what?" he started.

Pampanne sat down and impaled herself on Jase's erection. Her vagina was just as warm, tight and soft as Momo's. She drove Jase deeper down into the air-filled mattress.

"Weirdo," Eroculupyga said.

She hopped off the bed and the sides billowed up around Jase like a balloon. Pampanne placed her palms flat on the swelling surface, which had now risen up higher than Jase on either side.

"You never let me do this to any of you," Pampanne said.

"Because it's weird," Eroculupyga said.

"Go and play with Momo for a while," Pampanne said.

She moved her hands across the billowing surface of the air mattress as if she was a DJ or conductor. The bed—balloon, cushion, whatever—Jase was lying in swelled up even further. Then he sank so deep the bed folded over him. He was completely enveloped in a bulging air bladder aside from a small window around his face.

"It's been so long since I've been able to do this to anyone," Pampanne said.

She hunched over Jase and pressed her hands into the swollen white surface.

"I adore wrapping someone up and giving them a good squeeze," she said.

Jase felt pressure all around his body. It was just air in some kind of rubber bladder, and yet his arms were pinned to his sides, his legs were pinned together. He couldn't move at all. The pressure on his chest was even making it hard for him to draw breath.

Momo peered in over the top.

"Don't worry. She's not allowed to pump all your juices out," she said, smiling brightly. "So just relax and enjoy it."

She blew perfumed breath into Jase's face. His fears melted away and suddenly he felt very relaxed. The air cushion was incredibly comfortable, even if he currently couldn't move. The pressure of Pampanne's vagina all around his cock even more so.

Momo moved away and he heard her sighs mixed in with Eroculupyga's as they did some down'n'dirty lesbian thing to each other.

"This is how I like all my men... and women," Pampanne said. "All wrapped up and completely helpless. Now let's add a little heat..."

Concentric waves of colour flowed out from where her palms touched the air mattress. The soft elastic surface surrounding Jase started to grow warmer. It grew closer to skin temperature and then surpassed that. Jase started to sweat from the humidity. The heat seemed to sink into him and transmute into heat of a more sexual nature. Jase started burning up with lust.

"...and motion..." Pampanne said.

She started slowly rocking on top of Jase. Her movements were transmitted through the air mattress. She rose up and down on Jase's cock and the whole air bladder throbbed around him with the same rhythm. He felt like he was in the centre of a great beating heart. Then her vagina started throbbing around Jase's cock and he let out an involuntary cry of pleasure.

There was no urgency to Pampanne's movements. There was enough to stoke Jase's arousal, but not enough to take him to orgasm. Just slow, steady, pleasurable, sensual, maddening throbs. Jase couldn't move. He couldn't buck his hips to get that last burst of friction to trigger the release he craved. He could only lie there while her slow bouncing throbs ratchetted his arousal up higher... and higher... and higher... and higher, always keeping that final burst of release just out of reach until Jase started to wonder if he'd go mad from the denial.

"...and finally a nice big squeeze."

She pressed her hands into the bulging surface. The elastic pressure grew and grew around Jase. There was only one way to alleviate it. Pampanne fluttered her vaginal walls against Jase's swollen glans and gave him the stimulation he needed. He let out his own silly orgasmic cry of release (but not as silly as Donnie's, he hoped) and spurted thick ropes of semen inside her.

As with Momo the flow was hijacked until it became Pampanne pumping the semen out of him. She skilfully manipulated the air bladder so it felt to Jase like his whole body was being pumped. Pumped. And pumped. And pumped. Like a blow-up doll having all the air pumped out of it. And Jase didn't doubt Pampanne could do it to him. She could pump and pump until he was just a shrivelled and deflated thing.

If she wanted.

Which, fortunately for Jase, she did not. She took her share and then released him with a satisfied sigh.

"Mmm. You do taste nice. You're lucky I have to leave enough for the others."

The pressure lessened around Jase. The big air mattress started to deflate.

"Or maybe not so lucky," Pampanne said. "My other squeeze toys all looked like they really enjoyed it at the end. I can't give you that experience."

Jase took in great lungfuls of air now that he was able to do so. He tried not to dwell too much on what that 'experience' might feel like. It was a dangerous path to contemplate.

"Mmm, it feels good to give someone a bloody good squeeze after all this time." Pampanne stood up and stretched.

Jase didn't. He was still stuck in the deflating bed. He lay there and took the opportunity to get his breath back as the bed deflated right down until he was lying on the floor.

"You'd better not have fucked all the energy out of him." The spiky-haired succubus, Lappa, had returned. "We're all supposed to get a turn on his cock."

Jase saw various shapely ankles arranged around him.

"I thought he was supposed to be young and healthy," Momo said. "He looks done already."

"Young men are lazy," Eroculupyga said. "They need the right encouragement."

She plonked her shapely ass right on Jase's face and ground her wet pussy against him. Jase was assailed by the sharp tang of her sex and the slightly sour smell of her sweat. It had a similar effect to smelling salts, though through raising Jase's excitement rather than revulsion.

He was not done. Nowhere near done. The succubi wouldn't allow him to be done.

They descended on his prone body. Their hands were everywhere—groping, squeezing caressing, even straying perilously close to his ass. It's didn't matter how much Jase squirmed and writhed. One of them always had a hand on his cock or balls.

They helped him to his feet in a bewildering mass of tits, ass, kisses and lascivious hands. Jase didn't even know which of them had hold of him. When he lifted his head he saw Lappa standing in front of him with a hungry look on her face.

"I don't understand you, Pampanne," she said. "We finally get our hands on a virile young man and you bundle him up like an adult baby."

"It's fun to squeeze them that way," Pampanne said. She gave Jase a strong hug and shoved his face into the side of her tit.

Lappa shook her head. Then she turned her attentions back to Jase.

"That's enough having it easy, fuck toy," she said.

She turned around, placed her hands against one of the stone pillars and stood with her legs splayed apart. She had a dancer's physique with wonderfully toned legs muscles and a lovely peach of a bum. And it was all on display for Jase.

She glanced over her shoulder at Jase. Her eyes burned. "Now get over her and fuck me from behind."

Jase was walking over to her with his dick in his hand before he even had a chance to process her request and decide that, yes, he really would like to fuck her from behind. This was not a request to be mulled over. It was a command sent directly to his nerves and synapses and it moved his limbs as if they were on puppet strings.

Jase placed both hands on her lovely rump.

There was a brief pause as Jase's brain finally got around to acknowledging the dainty little bat wings emerging from her back and the tail hanging down between her legs. The tail wasn't really possible to miss or mistake for cosplay. As Jase put his hands on her ass the tail flicked up and wound around Jase's right arm like a snake.

Her devilish features were acknowledged and then dismissed. Why care when the rest of her looked this good?

Jase thrust upwards and plunged his cock deep into her velvet warmth. Fuck. What was it about succubus pussies? They all felt so damn perfect.

As soon as he felt the fleshy warmth of her vagina around him it was like he lost complete control of his hips. They disconnected and started pounding back and forth of their own accord.

"Harder! Faster!" Lappa barked.

Jase wasn't sure if she was talking to him, or directly to his legs and hips. His body responded without Jase's input. He gripped her buttocks tighter and pounded her harder. Fuck. It felt so good sliding between her tight vaginal walls. So tight. And she gave her pussy a little clench with each thrust that left him weak at the knees.

The other succubi weren't standing idly by and watching. Beyond Lappa, Jase saw Eroculupyga sitting down in the glowing pink mist. She caught Jase's gaze and once she'd captured him, she held him there. She sucked on a finger, opened her legs and—while staring seductively at Jase—inserted her finger into her sex. Momo joined in and started lapping away at the other girl's clit. Pampanne sat down next to Eroculupyga and they shared a passionate kiss.

Beyond them Jase saw a confusing tangle of limbs and thrusting bodies. Was Kris somewhere in the middle of that? Jase couldn't see Donnie, but he assumed he was the one making those strange high-pitched yipping sounds.

"Pay attention!" Lappa ordered.

Her tail unwound from his arm and whipped round to give him a slap on the cheek.

Two could play at that game, Jase thought. He gave her butt cheek a slap as he drove his cock inside her.

Lappa turned back and gave him a smile that showed off her pointed incisors. It chilled Jase's blood.

Mistake! We've made a mistake.

"That's more like it," Lappa said.

Her vagina clenched and powerful waves of muscular contraction sucked on Jase's cock. He suddenly felt weak at the knees as if she'd sucked the strength right out of them.

He might have fallen if the milfy succubus hadn't stepped in behind him and put her arms around him.

"You look like you need a little help," she whispered in his ear. Her scented breath tickled his nostrils.

"That's it, hold him there, Yuemuma," Lappa said. "We'll fuck him together."

The milfy succubus, Yuemuma, pressed up tight to him and he felt her big breasts squash against his back like a pair of soft pillows. Her crotch pressed up against Jase's buttocks and he had the sudden fear Lappa wasn't the only one about to get a good fucking from behind. Yuemuma laughed at his attempts to twist his ass out of the way.

"I'm not that type of succubus," she said. "None of us are."

Lappa braced against the pillar and thrust back at Jase. Yuemuma started humping against him from behind. She found the same rhythm as Lappa, until it seemed like they were the ones fucking and Jase was just the toy between them.

Yuemuma's arms wrapped around Jase's chest and she played with his nipples. Her boobs were so big they overflowed around Jase's sides.

"Give her ass a good slap," Yuemuma whispered in Jase's ear. "Turn it red. She likes that."

Jase did. Not so hard at first, but then growing in both force and confidence as each slap was rewarded with a cry of delight and a delicious clench of her tight pussy.

Yuemuma slithered down Jase's back, leaving a trail of wet kisses. She crouched down behind him and parted his buttocks.

What was she doing?

Then... Ohhh... as she started probing his anus with her moist tongue.

"Give me your cum," Lappa growled.

Her vagina clenched around Jase's cock and started to suck. At the same time Yuemuma pushed her tongue deep into Jase's ass and waggled it. He came. He thought. It was like with Momo and Pampanne. Lappa tensed her legs and lovely ass, and it felt like her whole body was sucking on him like a vacuum. Oh fuck, so much incredible suction. He poured semen—and maybe something else—into her.

Fuck.

He felt like he was emptying out in a great torrent of ecstasy. His knees gave out and he would have fallen had Yuemuma not caught him and gently lowered him to the floor.

Intense.

At least someone had put down some kind of rubber mat, so Jase didn't feel like he was lying directly on the cold stone floor. He was breathing heavily again. Fuck, who knew fucking was so much hard work. His cock—still rock hard—was flexing and throbbing, but nothing was coming out. Lappa had already sucked it all out.

Lappa turned around and looked down at him. She was smiling and seemed to be glowing with vitality.

"That was... adequate," she said.

"It's a good job you aren't one of those old and dried-up cultists," Yuemuma said. "I think you'd be done about now and that would not be a good thing... for all concerned."

"But he isn't," Eroculupyga said. "So that makes it..."

She squatted down on Jase and stretched out her long lithe legs, showing off every inch of their perfection.

"...my turn."

What? Again? Jase thought. Succubi were monsters. Until now Jase hadn't thought it possible to have too much sex.

Eroculupyga stretched a leg over Jase and rubbed her toes in Jase's face.

"Don't you dare fall asleep," she said. "You still have Yuemuma and I to fuck."

She reached behind her and took hold of Jase's dick. It was still hard, even after Jase's epic ejaculation inside Lappa.

"And I'm definitely not letting this go to sleep."

Jase felt pinpricks of pain as the succubus dug her sharp fingernails into his cock. Then he felt a euphoric blast of pleasure. His cock swelled up even further and started throbbing.

"Good," Eroculupyga said. "I need you to be really hard for what I want to do with you. You see, you might think I'm a good little girl..."

Jase had no idea why she might have thought he thought that. She was clearly a devil girl. The horns and tail were a bit of a giveaway.

"...but I'm a bad girl with filthy filthy appetites. And now you're going to fuck me in the ass to satisfy those filthy filthy appetites."

She lifted her butt up over Jase's twitching erection and sat down slowly. Jase felt some resistance from her sphincter, and then he was inside her. She let out erotic grunts and moans as she slowly descended until Jase's rampant erection was all the way inside her ass.