Night Out

Story Info
A night out with his babygirl.
1.2k words
4.1
15k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came into the bathroom as she was painting her lips red. His first thought was how nice that lipstick would look later when he shoved his cock past that pretty little pout.

"I want you to wear this tonight," he said, coming up behind her, pressing his urgency against the round swell of her ass as he hiked up the back of her dress.

She smiled and bent forwards over the vanity to take the plug he had already lubed up, biting down on those scarlet lips with a soft whimper as the glass slowly worked apart her tight ring. But she was taking well to her training, and he was able to breach her resistance after a few minutes of working the toy into place. He gave her ass a little swat, grinning at the beauty of the plug seated between her cheeks before letting her dress fall to cover over her dirty little secret.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said with a grin, turning as his fingers laced over the collar locked in place on her neck. Her lips met his, half parted as always so he could penetrate her mouth with his tongue.

He chuckled when he saw her lips were still flawless, glancing down at the tube on the vanity. Must be that kind that stayed put...no matter what. "Smart girl."

They headed out on to the nice Italian place downtown, getting a nice, quiet booth in back. "How does that ass of mine feel?" he asked, once the waiter left them to look over the menus.

"Properly owned, Sir, but not quite as owned as when your cock is in it," she answered before peering over the menu. She kicked off a heel and let her stocking-clad foot inch up the inside of his thigh, towards his bulge.

"Don't forget to save room for your dessert," he said with a grin, shifting as she found his shaft and started to knead at it with her toes. "Though if you keep that up, we aren't even going to make it through dinner."

She laughed and leaned back as the waiter returned. They put in their order and waited. "It's a shame you can't feel how wet I am right now, wearing a plug for you in public," she teased, her eyes gleaming in the candlelight.

He smirked. "Oh no? Go to the bathroom and take off your panties. Put them in your purse and bring it back to me."

She teasingly pouted out her lips but complied, sliding out of her silky panties in the ladies room. The faint wet spot in the center was nothing compared to how sodden she was for her Daddy, but she knew he would find out for himself soon enough. When she returned, she slid the purse over to him.

"Something in there for you," she whispered, looking around as the restaurant grew more crowded. "And just so you know, my nipples are like glass right now too."

He growled softly, sneaking his hand into her purse to run his fingers over her scent, bringing it to his lips stealthily to sample her arousal. His pants were growing tighter, and her soft whispers were not helping. He growled again when he felt her nimble little toes return to the slow massage over his bulge.

"When we get out of here, I am dragging you into the first alley we find, and I am going to fuck you so hard we have to take a cab home.

She smiled and licked her crimson lips. "Promise?"

When their food came, she made sure to eat slowly, to savor every moment, to draw out the time and drive them both crazy. "I feel your plug every time I move," she whispered.

"You know, you really are going to get it."

"I hope so, Daddy. Wrapping my soft lips around this pasta is no comparison to wrapping them around your nice, fat cock."

He shook his head at her and called the waiter over. "Two to-go boxes, please," he said, already making move to leave. "You're in trouble. Big trouble."

He untucked his shirt and carried both of the boxes at his waist to try to cover up the massive erection throbbing and entrapped in his pants. True to his word, the first alley they came to, he snagged her arm and yanked her into it. His breaths were quick and shallow as he fumbled with his buckle, his rock solid cock springing free.

"Suck, pet," he growled, grabbing a fistful of her hair at the base of her scalp and tugging her forwards. He leaned back against the cold brick with a guttural moan when he felt those soft, red lips wrap around his aching shaft.

He peeled her dress over her head, leaving her bare except for her stockings, his hand trailing back to her plug to toy with it as she worked that skillful, hot mouth around his erection. He reeled her in bit by bit, forcing every inch of his pulsing rod into her accommodating mouth, using his cocksheath in the dirty alley and guiding her by the hair as he fucked her face.

"Look up at me with my cock in your mouth," he panted, grinning as she obeyed immediately. Lust and devotion shone in her gaze, even with her mouth stretched fully around a fat dick. -Especially- with her mouth stretched around a fat dick. "Who's my little ass slut?"

"I'm your ass slut, Daddy," she gasped around mouthfuls of cock, spit dribbling down her chin and gleaming on her chest as she sucked him off in the alley.

He dragged her off his cock and forced her up against the wall, pinning her there with her hands held above her head in one hand. With the other, he reached down and eased the plug free from her little ass. He gave her little time to recover, sinking his spit-slicked cock into that gaping hole with little resistance.

She groaned and arched up against the rough, cold brick as his shaft buried in her ass. He looped his free hand under one leg and hiked it up so he could use it to thrust harder against her. And thrust he did. He intended on making good on his promises, and he had promised to fuck her sore.

"Going to tease Daddy again like that?" he whispered at her ear, his lips closing around her lobe and sucking on it, nibbling on it as he fucked her ass.

She nodded vigorously. "Yes...all the time!" she answered through her moans, her entire body jerked violently as he hammered his cock into her, lifting her one heel up off the ground with each thrust.

He laughed, but it cut off when he felt the onset of his climax. He pumped into her hard a few more times and then moaned in her ear as he released hot streams of seed into her ass. His cock twitched and pulsed, blasting her walls with spurt after spurt of his cum. Some escaped around the tight seal of his shaft buried in her rear hole, leaking down the back of her legs and marking her as his.

"That's my girl."