Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked along the dreary streets to the canal, which was wide and bright, and along which there was the usual busy traffic of joggers and cyclists. The two girls sat on a bench just by the canal-side, with the view of some swans, a sunken supermarket trolley and a Coke factory. Steph was talking about the last holiday she'd had with her parents in the Rockies and how different it was up there, while Bunny hang on her every word, watching her mouth and eyes and that long slim neck which was so fucking kissable it was killing her. Bunny stretched her hand out and took Steph's hand in hers: a soppy gesture that surprised her and slightly alarmed Steph. But not so much that she pulled her hand away.

Fuck! Steph was so gorgeous. Those breasts under the sweater, which heaved as she spoke, the legs hidden under the slacks which Bunny remembered so well from the night before and that mouth. Fucking lush! How could a girl look so good? From inside, she could feel the melting of ice cream sinking down her throat and a thumping of her heart.

Until she bear it no longer. That mouth! Those teeth! Those lips! All of a sudden, and it surprised her and she hated it, but she couldn't help it, but wasn't it so right? And why not? She leaned her face into Steph's face, one hand around the back of Steph's long neck, the other groping for those beautiful breasts under the sweater, and full on, tongue to mouth onto her.

"Fuck off, Bunny!" Steph suddenly shrieked. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

And with that, she pushed Bunny off and strode away, not even pausing (and Bunny checked every one of the girl's receding steps) to turn around and see how Bunny was.

Nor how miserable she was! She sat on the bench for hours, tears streaming down her face, occasional gasps of woe, feeling more miserable than she could ever remember. Only the comforting thought that her rejection was because Steph just didn't like girls made it better. A refrain that echoed again and again, through the blear of her tears. After all, some girls were real fussy like that. Bunny couldn't really understand it, but she knew from what she'd been told that some girls were real particular. A dick or nothing. That was their fucking problem. Not hers!

However, even that comfort was robbed her when after school, and hidden behind the bushes or whatever else she could find, she discreetly followed Steph walk home with that fucking prissy Pru. And then, when they thought no one could see them, the two girls cuddled up to each other and gave each other the tongue treatment that Bunny had yearned for so much, two young girls ravenously snogging each other, hands on each other butts or feeling their breasts. Fuck no! cried Bunny voicelessly as the full impact of her rejection hit hard and even harder, as Steph and Pru gasped and panted from the effort of their oral loving, expressing for each other a strength of emotion and passion that Bunny thought she knew, but now knew she'd never really known at all.

But she had the night out to look forward to. Back in Westie Park with the posse. And she'd no problem in getting the tongue treatment she'd so needed that day. Puss gave her best, sensing her best girlfriend was somehow upset, and happy at the strong smell of unrequited passion that oozed from her cunt. And Snoot, also seeing her friend was in need, took Bunny's mouth in hers and gave her so much tongue and tooth and lip and sweet sweet saliva, that Bunny was able to forget for just a while the passion that had gripped her all day.

And then, when the Bulmer Street Boys made their appearance, that misery could all go to fuck. After all, there was Grebo and Danny and Buddy and Griff and Nick Nasty. And all the girls joined the boys in Nick's place on the bed for a real full on fuck, getting their cunts and ass-holes real lubed up, with plenty of blow, some GBH and some spiked shit, and what with the amber and ciggies, and the fucking and the blowing… Well, what could a young girl say?

And as she gasped and swore and panted with Griff's dick up her ass and Buddy's dick spurting on her face and Lizzie lapping at her cunt, and her mouth on Rosanne's mouth, well what the fuck could she give for fucking Steph and that fucking prissy Pru? After all, there was no point yearning after something you just weren't meant to have.

12