Night out at the Black Rook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gareth licked his luscious lips. "I'm feeling seriously jealous of Ben's hand right now, aren't you baby?" he asked me, in a deep, wanton rumble.

"Shall we get our hands and mouths stuck into that long, juicy rod, and those suckable, squeezable balls?" I whimpered longingly, and we both knelt at either side of Ben's opened legs.

Gareth already had hold of Ben's cock. He was stroking it, and at the same time lapping around the head, like it was the best ice cream in town.

If Ben's moans and garbled swearing were any indication, Gareth was doing an A1, bang up job of pleasuring him. Yet He still managed to tutor me all the while. He was a marvel at multi tasking.

He got me to cup and softly knead Ben's balls, every now and then taking one into my mouth for gentle sucks and delicate licks. I learned to pay loving attention to his thighs, and definitely not to neglect his chest and nipples.

After a while Gareth took his mouth away and held Ben's cock towards me. "Do you want a taste now, sweetheart?" he asked. I smiled kittenishly and got stuck right in. I needed little tutoring at this point. Boyfriends past have all agreed about me on one point. Put a cock in my mouth and I can perform wonders.

My oral and manual attentions to his cock, plus Gareth doing the same for his balls and other erogenous areas, his arse included; were rapidly pushing a delerious Ben towards his peak.

Gareth knowing him best, spotted the exact moment to take the well loved shaft from my lips and point it towards my tits, milking the beautiful, pearly white strings of cum all over my glowing skin.

Ben just about had the presence of mind to rub his essence into me, then kiss both me and Gareth, before collapsing back into a contented, sated heap.

Gareth was hard and throbbing, and to say that I was desperate for some attention is putting it mildly. Gareth dragged cushions from the sofa, and in a chivalrous gesture that made my heart glow, made a bed for me on the floor. He settled me comfortably, and in a position where Ben could see what we were doing. He slid smaller cushions under my hips to tilt them upwards.

Settling between my legs, he lost no time in getting his tongue in to taste my free flowing libation. He certainly knew how to ply that nimble organ, for the pleasure of both man and woman. I'd been wound up with desire like a watch spring, and he was unraveling me, with consummate skill. He was thorough with it too. Not content with taking me to the stars just once, he had me screaming my head off with pleasure three times, before getting into position to find his own satisfaction.

I know some women find the penis to be ugly, but I can't agree with them. Flaccid or fully erect, circumcised or with fore skin intact, I find the male organ a superb piece of equipment. Never more so than when its owner is all ready to give me a good sound fucking.

Gareth's dick was as keen a one as ever I've seen. If anything the orgasms I'd enjoyed under his tongue and fingers had made me hungrier still to feel his steely flesh thrusting inside me. I was dripping wet. I'd never been better prepared.

His first impalement was deadly accurate and gratifyingly efficient. We both groaned loudly as he held still, him savouring the grip of my tight channel, me feeling gloriously filled and possessed.

We didn't talk for a while. There wasn't a need for words at that moment, dirty or otherwise. He slowly withdrew, almost all the way, then plunged back in all the way, making me gasp with breathless rapture; my nerve endings singing his praises.

Bless Mr Ryder's little heart. He knew his sexual positions and their advantages. Hiking up my hips on cushions, meant that my very contented clit was getting the full benefit of his every entry and exit. He kept on riding me through my first orgasm and well beyond.

I glanced over, wanting to know if Ben was watching us and being turned on again. He certainly was. Those big brown doe eyes were mesmerised and he was stroking his cock, already semi stiff again.

"He loves to watch me fuck a beautiful woman, " Gareth murmured into my ear. "He'll be ready to fuck me by the time we're done. Then as a grand finale he's gonna lick and finger your sweet arse, while my cock's driving into him."

This decadent image was enough to push me into another squealing climax that pulled Gareth over the edge with me.

Ben slipped off the sofa and crawled over to where I was lying. He put me in mind of a randy but supremely elegant black cat. I was feeling wonderfully woozy and rapturously replete, and was looking forward no end, to a double dose of voyeurism.

Ben kissed me and fondled my tits, whispering huskily that he'd loved watching me take his boyfriends cock. "And I'm looking forward to you watching him take mine."

I thought it beautiful, how both their eyes lit up whenever they met. I enjoy sex for it's own sake (as long as there's respect and affection on all sides), but it doesn't stop me from also being a good old fashioned romantic. Loving sex will always have an edge over any other, and it thrilled me that this was what I was to have the honour of watching.

******************************

They were snogging, running their hands over each other, squeezing each other's arses. All the while devouring each other like men possessed.

I was lying on the sofa, fingering my own nipples, already back to being hard as acorns, and I let out a lustful whimper, as Gareth reached for Ben's cock and began to lovingly prepare it.

I moaned, and my finger found its own way down to my dripping pussy as Ben got Gareth laid out on the cushions I'd just vacated. He began licking around Gareth's balls, and the puckered rosy hole beyond. He used his fingers to add generous, dripping globs of lubricant, as he coaxed his lover's anal muscles to yield to him.

Gareth's soft, rumbling moans were driving me wild. When he'd been sucking Ben's cock and licking, then fucking me, he'd been all predator, taking his prey with an air of droit de seigneur. Now he was submissive, and there was something endearingly sweet in the unashamed and trusting surrender, of so masculine a man.

The moment Ben first eased the head of his cock past that tight ring of muscle, I swear I stopped breathing. The sight of Gareth's tight passage slowly swallowing down Ben's shaft, until his lover's balls were touching his buttocks, was so searingly hot, that I actually grabbed the TV listings magazine, and began to fan myself with it.

The passionate, adoring way they never let go of each others eyes, and the earthy, rude sounds they made, backed by the robust slap of flesh on flesh as Ben gave his man a hearty pounding; combined in a delicious cocktail of romantic and horny.

Already worked up by watching Gareth and I in action, Ben's second climax was speeding towards him like an express train. Gareth was hard again, Ben toyed teasingly with his balls, grinning wickedly as Gareth whimpered. He was caught between wanting to beg for release right now, and wanting to wait and come whilst inside Ben.

Ben made up his mind for him. "I want you completely gagging for it when you fuck me, babe, " he told Gareth with a leer. "So I think you should have a few moments between our passion flower's pretty lips, whilst I get myself nice and loosened up for you. Then she can lube you up, and help you to penetrate me, before I get my hands and mouth on her lovely booty."

A few seconds later he shot his load and I came too, with loud and lascivious glee.

Ben was shimmying with all the loose limbed confidence of a stripper, bending forwards and reaching back, to lube up his perky arse hole, that he was pointing suggestively towards Gareth.

As suggested by Ben (and I'm not a girl who lets a perfectly good plot bunny go to waste), I was on my knees and keeping Gareth at a steady simmer, whilst he he watched Ben ready himself for the second fucking they were both ravenous for.

I lapped at his rigid shaft like a kitten with a bowl of cream, wrapping my lips over the head and swirling my tongue around it, lavishing especial care on the sensitive frenulum, all the while smiling up at him coquettishly.

Both guys were prepped for action. Ben was on the floor, with his head down, and his arse invitingly held in the air.

Gareth moved in behind him, and I enjoyed their shiver of anticipation, as I took hold of his swollen rod and guided it into place at Ben's anus, that seemed to quiver with the need to be filled.

I held on, gently but firmly, as Gareth rested his hands on Ben's hips and coaxed the rosy hole to embrace his head. All three of us sighed blissfully as it slipped snugly inside, as though it belonged there. I smiled happily. Never before had I ever dreamed of getting so much joy from someone else being fucked.

I kissed first Gareth, then Ben, before lying down to watch the action, and let Ben get to know my own rear hole. I can say without exaggeration that between Gareth's skills and his, I felt I'd been made extremely welcome to Livchester.

A good while later, the three of us lay together in the double bed the flat was luckily provided with. The boys were only 'recharging' they assured me, and suggested that I did so too. The three of us would be playing a lot more in the hours ahead.

It had been so much fun, that when we parted the next morning I had the oddest urge to cry.

I'd expected to have a night of sizzling but uncomplicated sex, with 2 sexy men, who would also be having sex with each other.

The truth was, the sex had gone way beyond sizzling. It was a wonder the flat hadn't been burned to the ground, with all the erotic heat inside. The guys had proved to be intelligent, charismatic and great company. We'd talked and laughed as much as we'd shagged. And I hoped that when the morning came, I'd have at least got 2 new friends to enjoy, during my time in Livchester.

We exchanged phone numbers, and talked vaguely about meeting up again for a drink or a movie. But when they left, I felt they'd been rather strained and awkward with me. It was a serious bump, back to earth.

On Sunday evening however, I got a phone call from Gareth.

"Good luck with the job tomorrow Cari, love, " he said with the friendly warmth I remembered so clearly. "I was wondering if I could come over for a chat this evening?" he asked, nervously.

"Ben would come too, but he's of visiting family in Blackpool today. We've talked things over between us though, so I can speak for us both." It sounded serious, so I agreed.

Gareth arrived thirty minutes later. He looked decidedly nervous. I made tea for us both and we sat on the sofa together.

"I'm sorry if me and Ben looked like we were giving you the cold shoulder, when we left the other morning Cari, " he said. I snorted a little and said that I had got that impression. Gareth took my hand.

"We didn't mean it to, " he told me. "We spent most of Saturday talking about you, " he went on.

"The fact is, usually when we have a threesome, there's no emotional involvement. We have a good time with someone we both fancy and vice versa, and in the morning that's the end of it.

It didn't work out like that this time though. We both knew that we felt more for you than we'd felt for anyone else we've been with together.

You must have noticed that we both had a great time with you, in bed and out. When it was time to leave, we didn't know what to say to you. We couldn't be sure that you felt the same as we both did, and we couldn't put into words what we wanted to offer you. So we decided to sort that out between us first, and then come and find out how we stand with you."

He was still holding my hand and now raised it to his lips.

"We didn't expect to enjoy your company as much as we enjoyed fucking you, but we did. You're intelligent, you can hold your own in a conversation, and it was just as great sitting and chatting, as is was getting down to all the sex. Now we need to know if you felt the same way? We like to think you did, but you know how arrogant us blokes can get, when there's a beautiful woman involved."

He shot me that cheeky grin that was imprinted on my brain, as was Ben's. I grinned back.

"Well Gareth, love. Much as I hate to bolster macho arrogance. I did enjoy yours and Ben's company the other night very much, and not just in bed. All those things you felt about me, I felt them for you both too. I cried after you'd left, because I thought I'd read the signs all wrong. But I didn't, did I?"

Gareth smiled, gentle and affectionate, but with the underlying buzz of desire, that made the air between us crackle. Lust and arousal I'd never had any doubts about. Those are somethings a man can't lie about. The evidence is there, or it isn't. And on Friday night, it was there in a big way.

"No, love, " he said. "All three of of thought we'd read the signs wrong. And thankfully we were all wrong about that. What Ben and I want to offer you, is an exclusive threesome relationship, for as long as we all want it to last. We've always hoped, that one day we'd find a third person who'd be compatible with us both.

Obviously it's early days as to how compatible you are with the two of us, but you're the first person, male or female that we've wanted to give it a go with, beyond the one night."

For a few breathless moments, he held me with those mesmerizing blue eyes.

Then he asked, "so Cari, love. Will you take me and The Lad on? If nothing else we can make your time in Livchester very interesting."

Some might say I ought to have told him I'd think about it, not show myself to be keen so soon.

As far as I could see though, there was nothing to think about. I fancied both Gareth and Ben like mad, and they both fancied me.

We'd had a night of awesome sex, coupled with having each made a new friend (two of them in my case.) Frankly it was a no brainer. "Consider yourself and Mr Sutton taken on, Mr Ryder, " I said.

Gareth leaned forward and kissed me. "You've made my weekend, baby, " he said softly.

"And when I tell Ben, I can safely predict that you've made his too."

I returned his kiss. "Fair exchange, " I said. "You guys have made my weekend too."

Gareth stood up. "I'll get off, love, and let you get your beauty sleep.

You need to be on full throttle in the morning. First impressions count and all that. How do you fancy a movie on Wednesday evening, with your two new boyfriends? Got to celebrate you almost having had a full week here, haven't we?"

I like the sound of that very much. "Do I get to choose the movie?" I asked winsomely. I hear The Hobbit's very good. And there are some seriously lush blokes playing Thorin, Kili and Fili."

Gareth's eyes twinkled. "Sounds perfect, " he said. "It's a fact that we don't share with everyone, but under the leather, Ben and I have a pair of inner geeks waiting to come out. And of course, every girl needs a boyfriend (or two) that she can ogle lush men with."

I giggled, as he tipped me a naughty wink. "See you on Wednesday, passion flower, " he said. "No doubt Ben will want to get in touch with you before then though, and then you and he can sort out what time we'll meet up."

I went to bed that night, knowing that I was going to enjoy my time in Livchester very much indeed.

12