Night Out at the Pinky Finger Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken explores Cindy's body.
806 words
4.14
18.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't be sure how much later it was when she disengaged from him and looked straight into his eyes.

She gave him another cheeky grin and said, "Baby, we need to find something for you do with your hands so you don't get any naughty ideas." She giggled at her own joke and took his hand placing it on her chest.

His fingers quickly found her erect nipple and rubbed it through the satin.

She giggled again, "I knew you'd figure it out."

In retaliation, he pinched her nipple through the satin, drawing a sharp gasp from her and another giggle.

"I said no naughty ideas," she chided him.

He silenced her with another kiss and placed his other hand on her smooth thigh while he continued to play with her pert nipple. His hand traced up her leg, across her satin panties and dove under her camisole. He continued to trace her soft flesh up her side, feeling her shiver in his arms. He reached her breast, but, not finding much to cup and hold, found her other nipple.

He pulled away from her again, and lowered his head to her chest, sucking a nipple through the satin.

Finding his other hand empty again, he lowered it to cup her tight, round ass.

Cindy had started making quiet noises of happiness when he began sucking on her nipple, but as he traced his hand along her panty line she fell quiet.

He stopped sucking her nipple and looked up into her face.

She was looking at him back at him intently, and giggled, "Relax, baby. We haven't broken any rules yet."

He immediately relaxed, and she leaned back to give him better access.

He traced a finger nail down her thigh and then up the inside of her leg, receiving another shiver in response. As his fingers reached the meeting place between her legs he paused.

He looked up at her with a very confused expression on his face.

Her eyes were big, and she was biting her lower lip. "Sorry, baby. I forgot this is your first time here."

He looked down again at the bulge in her panties, and stuttered, "You...you're...uh."

"Yes, baby, I'm a sissy. All the girls are. This is a sissy club."

He sat up abruptly, and she removed her arms from around his neck.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I'm not into that."

She put a finger on his lips to silence him, "Shh...Shh. Relax, baby. You were enjoying yourself, weren't you?"

He looked into her eyes, feeling a little better, and said, "I guess, but I wasn't expecting..."

She nodded, "I know, baby, but now that you do, nothing has to change. We can relax and enjoy ourselves tonight."

He felt himself relax again as he considered what Cindy had said. None of his friends knew he was here, and it wasn't like anyone could find out either, but he still wasn't comfortable making out with...a dude. Even if he...it looked so cute

"I think I'd rather just leave. Sorry."

She got up out of his lap and sat down next to him with her hands in her lap and her chin tucked to her chest.

"There's something you should know before you go."

He glanced over at her, and she slowly turned her head to look at him.

"The reason this club doesn't have a cover charge is because you are charged when you leave."

He was starting to feel nervous again.

"How...how much?"

She looked down again and mumbled, "Three hundred dollars."

"WHAT?!?!" he shouted.

She put her hands on his chest and shushed him, glancing around the room. No one seemed to have noticed, other than the bartender who turned back to washing glasses after a moment.

She whispered urgently to him, "That's why you had to sign a piece of paper when you came in."

"Aren't you required to tell somebody when you charge them?"

She shrugged and said, "This is a pretty exclusive club. We don't have many people walk in off the street. So, you may as well relax and enjoy yourself, baby. At least get your money's worth."

He could feel himself starting to relax again, and he nodded to her.

She hopped to her feet and wiggled her hips, clapping her hands and squealing happily. She spun around to face him and held her hands out to him.

Still trying to process everything and still a little upset at how much this night was going to cost him, he didn't respond for a moment. Noticing her hands, he looked up at her and raised his eyebrows.

She giggled and wiggled her fingers at him.

Taking her hands, he helped her settle back into his lap. It took a second, but as she pressed her ass into his crotch he found himself responding.