Night Out at the Pinky Finger Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy gives Ken a private show.
1.9k words
4.33
15.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later they pulled apart again and nuzzled each other. He kissed her little nose and trailed his lips down her neck, sucking gently on the skin of her shoulder. She nibbled on his ear lobe, sucking and flicking it, which he found deliciously erotic.

They trailed off, content in each other's arms until Ken stirred and asked, "Well, what else can we do."

She pulled her head from his chest and looked up into his eyes.

He gave her a gentle smile back, and she brightened.

"Oo, oo, I know. For twenty dollars I can give you a private show."

She was bouncing excitedly on his lap and seemed very eager to perform for him.

He just couldn't refuse her. Reaching into his wallet he pulled out a twenty dollar bill and waved it in front of her face.

She snatched at it and missed. Sticking her tongue out at him she tried again and managed to tug it away from him. Giggling, she tucked it into the waistband of her panties and hopped to her feet.

She turned to him and held her hands out, cocking her head to one side and giggling again.

Feeling himself rising to her enthusiasm, he allowed her to pull him to his feet. He steadied himself for a moment as his head fogged up, but he shook it off and decided that he had had enough alcohol for the night.

Vibrating with delight, she wrapped an arm around his waist and allowed him to drape an arm across her shoulders.

As she guided him through the maze of tables and chairs, he noticed that everyone in the club had stopped to watch them. He didn't pay much attention to this fact, but somewhere deep inside of him he felt a faint twinge of fear as several pairs of hungry eyes tracked him across the room.

They stopped in front of a pink door set in the wall next to another red one. He briefly wondered why the red door was reinforced with metal straps and had a much bigger lock, but before he could consider it any further Cindy had opened the pink door and tugged him inside.

Holding both his hands she spun him in a circle giggling happily. She bounced to a stop and gently pushed him back into an overstuffed sofa.

She turned again and, without prelude, hooked her fingers under her panties and shimmied them down her legs. Bending from the waist she reached down to pick up the puddle of satin on the floor and looked back at him.

He was staring at her cute little sack, pressed lewdly between her thighs, peeking out at him from below her ass.

She giggled and rolled her ass, breaking him out of his reverie.

Picking up the panties and turning back to him, she sashayed towards him dangling the panties from one finger.

"These are yours, baby. You earned 'em."

Taking them from her he rubbed the soft satin material, still warm from her body heat. He found little patches of dampness from her orgasm and held the panties to his face breathing deeply.

She didn't smell feminine, but nor did she smell masculine. It was a strange and intoxicating smell.

He heard her giggling, "Over here, baby. I think you'll like this even more."

Looking up he found her standing in front of him naked save for her heels. Her smooth, white skin glowed in the light, and he found himself holding his breath.

She was thin, if not particularly fit. Her torso was a little longer than what he expected from a female body, and her curves were not as dramatic. He didn't spend too much time judging her, and motioned for her to turn for him. His eyes fell on her ass, which was not large but full and tight: two beautiful white orbs. When she was facing him again he found himself staring at her clit, poking out over her small, full sack.

She rolled her hips again and started running her hands down her body, drawing his eyes with her. She tweaked her nipples and hugged her chest, giving him a brief glimpse of this sissy with budding breasts. She ran her hands down her belly and rubbed her clitty with the palm of a hand. Spinning in place, she squatted down on her heels with her legs apart, letting her balls hang between them. Leaning forward she poked her ass towards him. She slowly straightened her legs, looking back at him from between her legs and presenting her ass to him.

Standing up straight again, she strutted over to him and draped herself across his lap.

"Ok, baby. Now, I'm going to change into another outfit and model it for you. Then I can take it off again."

She leaned in and gave him a fierce kiss before jumping to her feet.

He followed her walk with his eyes, admiring the way her cheeks flexed and the occasional glimpse of her little balls between her legs.

She opened one of the doors in the room and pulled out a rack of clothes from a closet. As she stepped behind the rack she looked back at him. She was standing with one leg cocked and a hand holding the rack. Her ass was to him, and she was watching him over her shoulder.

His cock throbbed, and his mouth went dry.

Looking around he spied a little squirt bottle on a small table set against the wall between him and the rack of clothes.

He picked it up and took a drink and was pleased to find that it wasn't alcoholic. It tasted almost like VitaminWater: watered down with a slightly bitter aftertaste. He took another drink and put the bottle back on the table.

As he settled back down into the sofa, Cindy came out from behind the clothes, and his breath caught in his throat again.

She had let her hair down and gathered it into a ponytail that hung over her left shoulder. She was wearing a knee-length, pink dress, gathered at the waist by a light pink belt with a large flower. The dress had a simple scoop neck bust line and loose, short sleeves. Ruffles decorated the sleeves and the hem of the dress which was also pleated, and more ruffles framed her torso. On her feet she had a pair of hot pink, Mary Jane flats. She had completed the look with a few accessories, weaving a pair of flowers into her ponytail, using a headband to expose her bangs, and draping a pearl necklace around her neck.

She looked incredible.

She approached him shyly and said, "I'm ready for our date, baby." She leaned down and puckered her lips, demanding a kiss from him.

He scooted up to the edge of the couch and craned his face up to kiss her. He tried to tease her lips open with his tongue, but she kept them pressed tightly together, limiting him to a tantalizingly chaste kiss.

As she tried to pull away from him he brought his hand up and caught her behind the knee, holding her close to him. His other hand came up to the hem of her dress and cupped the mound in her panties.

"It feels like my cute girlfriend has a little something extra."

She giggled and pressed a hand down over her dress, forcing his hand away. She swatted his other hand away and retreated out of range.

She gave him a mock serious look and said, "I'm not like those other girls. You have to treat me nice, and I'll be nice to you."

With that she tucked her chin to her chest and fiddled with her belt, pulling it free and extending her arm to drop it off to the She then grabbed the hem of her dress pulling it up over her head while swinging her hips. She tossed it aside side, leaving her standing in a pair of simple cotton panties and pink Mary Jane shoes. She clasped her hands behind her ass, thrusting her chest out and accentuating her erect nipples. She wiggled the toe of one shoe into the arch of the other, and looked up at him shyly.

"Am I pretty, baby?"

"W-Wow!" he stammered.

She swung her hips back and forth giggling. Still facing him she tugged her panties down and with a toe tossed them at his feet.

She danced back behind the rack of clothes, and he could hear her looking through the hangers on the rack.

He leaned back, crossing his legs and putting his hands behind his head. He was glad he had decided to come to this club. He was really enjoying himself and the cute girl who was enjoying showing him her naked body.

Over the next few minutes she tried on several more outfits, stripping seductively out of each of them. He particularly enjoyed a skin tight, long sleeved PVC bodysuit with tall, black platform heels, and she drove him wild playing with the zipper and revealing only an inch of soft skin for him at a time. At one point she came out in a Wonder Woman costume and gave him a very close lap dance. He was amazed at how lithe and flexible she was, managing to rub a new piece of flesh across his body each time she moved.

Finally, she came out wearing a sheer, black bra and panty set with white lace across the bands. A little, white lace pinafore barely managed to hide her small package from view. She had a black lace choker around her neck, and she wore two, white ruffled garters on her thighs. She was wearing another pair of strappy black heels with bright silver, stiletto heels.

She walked over to him and sat down on his knees, rotating herself to put her feet up on the couch. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss.

"The show's almost over, baby, and I'm going to need to get dressed again. What do you want me to wear?"

"What do you mean?"

She planted a kiss on his nose and explained it to him, "Well, I'm not allowed to wear something this revealing out in the club. We don't want to freak anybody out who walks in off the street."

He looked at her sharply, and she gave him a cute little wink before continuing, "I can't wear my cami because you have my panties, so you get to pick something out for me to wear."

He considered it for a moment before making up his mind.

"I liked that bra and panty set you wore with all the ruffles and the lace across your belly."

She hopped up and rushed over to the rack, calling back over her shoulder, "Back in a minute."

When she came back out, she was wearing the outfit. The bra was made of soft pink satin with lace ruffles running across the top of the bra. A wide band of white lace ran around the bottom of the bra, framing her smooth, flat tummy and her cute little belly button. The panties were also pink satin, but three rows of white lace gave it the appearance of a very short skirt.

She lowered himself back into his lap and asked him, "Did you enjoy that, baby?"

He caressed her stomach, seeking her belly button and breathed into her neck, "You are so beautiful."

She giggled and turned her head to peck him on the lips, "You're sweet, baby. I'm glad you've started to relax. We can have more fun this way."

He felt so happy and pulled her into him for another long kiss.

"What did you have in mind?"