Night Out With Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ca_kimber
ca_kimber
16 Followers

Danette met me at the bottom of the stairs and told me what a wonderful time she had. She gave me a piece of paper with her phone numbers on it and told me to call her tonight. The two women were waiting for Stacey at the door and one put a pin with a symbol on it on Stacey's collar. The first lady asked who she belonged to and Stacey immediately announced her. She reminded Stacey of her promise not to have sex without her permission, even with her husband. Stacey's eyes welled up with tears and said yes Ma'am. She then looked at me and told me she would like a piece of me another time. I defiantly looked her in the eye. Danette laughed and told her not without her permission which was not coming anytime soon. Then said that she picked the right one again, gave me a quick kiss and Stacey and I left and drove to my place. I place a pile of clothes on the end of the bed for Stacey to wear home and jumped in the shower.

When finished I returned to the bedroom to find Stacey still naked talking on the phone. Thinking nothing of it I went to start getting dressed but stopped when I heard Stacey say "Yes Mistress." I turned to look at her as she cradled the phone and started to walk towards me seductively. I asked what she is doing and she just leaned in and kissed me. She broke the kiss and giggled as she told me she had Mistresses approval to pleasure me. I started to protest but she kissed me again and we fell on the bed where we spent the greater part of the rest of the morning making each other feel great. I took her back to the first club to pickup her car and then we parted ways both knowing it would not be long till we were back in each others arms.

From that day on it was strange being around her and Keith. I think he noticed a subtle difference in my attitude towards him but never commented on it. Stacey still wears the pin and I know that she goes to see the women from time to time. And in all reality though he has no idea, I think that her relationship with her husband has never been stronger.

ca_kimber
ca_kimber
16 Followers
12