Night Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a minute," he responded. I could feel his other hand running in the juices flowing outside of my pussy, letting it wet his fingers and then he ran it up to the crack of my ass.

I knew what was coming next and I begged for it. I moaned long and hard "Yes please Master Craig. Please." (PARAGRAPH)

He slowly slid one wet finger into my tight anus. I growled, gritting my teeth, trying so hard not to move against his hand until I felt him put another finger into my ass, stretching it.

Two fingers in my ass, four in my pussy both of his hands fucking me hard and his mouth on my clit. I screamed over and over again not caring if the whole neighborhood heard me. "Please, now god dammit, fuck me now."

Instantly Craig got up, removed his pants, and rammed his hard pulsing cock into my hot pussy. "Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me like a dog."

He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me into him, slamming his cock hard and deep into me. I could feel him swell each time he rammed into me. He was pushing on my G spot every time. The speed and tempo was so fucking good I knew I was going to cum.

My wrists were straining against the bonds. I wanted to touch my clit. I had never cum without some clit stimulation but with Craig, I was so close to cumming that maybe I could cum without it.

"Fuck me harder Master please!" I rammed back into him at each thrust he rammed into me his balls swinging and banging against my clit. "Oh yes! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum." He grabbed me by the hair with both hands pulling my head back.

I loved the feel of my scalp on fire. "Yes, yes, yes," I chanted over and over again, my head bouncing back and forth, my ass cheeks pounding and bouncing against his groin, his cock hard and thick ramming into me. When I thought I couldn't hold on much longer, he took his cock out of me.

"NOOO" I screamed. Then he slammed it into my ass.

Although he has stretched me before, his cock was much thicker than the two fingers he had used to loosen me and I cried as he tore me slightly. Giving me a minute to adjust to his cock, he reached under me and started to insert something long and hard into my empty pussy.

"You're gonna like this sweetheart," he said. "Have you ever been double fucked?"

"No Officer." I said shaking my head, dropping the master/slave role. He didn't seem to mind or notice.

"Just relax and enjoy it." Surprisingly I did. I realized that he was starting to fuck me with his nightstick, in and out, deep into my pussy as my ass got used to his cock.

I started to moan and he started to fuck me faster both with the baton and his cock.

"Fuck! I want to come right now," he said. "You're ass is so tight. Are you close?"

"Yes! Oh god! yes! Just please keep fucking me. It feels so good. Faster and harder. Please." I begged.

"Tell me when you are ready to cum," he said through clenched teeth.

"I will... " I promised, breathing hard. "Fuck!"

He slammed into me with all his might, sweat dripping off his face splashing onto my back, my pussy and ass slamming into him with each fuck. The baton fucking my pussy faster and faster as his cock filled my tightest hole.

I started to tremble and I knew he felt it. I was on the verge of collapse when he found the extra energy to ram his cock into me over and over in the most powerful fucks he could muster.

On the fifth or sixth thrust I screamed "Craig , I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and screamed the loudest "Oh Fuck yes!" I'm sure he had ever heard.

He followed right after me, his cock exploding in my ass. He moaned long and hard, his spunk filling my hole. He finally collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing loudly, both covered in sweat, both drained.

Finally, he found the energy to untie my wrists and ankles and immediately I found myself engulfed by this man wrapped around me. My head against his chest, I heard his heart beat begin to return to normal.

"Fuck, that was great," I said. Craig squeezed me tighter to him and moaned his agreement.

I heard him mumble, "I told you I could tire you out." I snuggled into him and smiled as we both finally drifted off to sleep.

12