Night People

Story Info
Couple show off in front of watching soldiers.
1.3k words
12.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In September 2017, after the splitting off of the West and Northeast of the US and them joining Canada, Chinese agents in the guise of Siberian separatists declared Siberia independent of Russia. When Putin declared war on the new independent Siberia, China announced they were sending their troops in to defend it from Russian aggression. A day later, Putin and all of his political supporters in the Duma, as well as all Russian government ministers supporting Putin's actions, were killed.

Within 3 months, a pro-Chinese puppet government was installed in both Siberia and Russia, now separate countries. And Chinese troops swarmed into what was left of the USA in retaliation for them backing Russia, easily capturing it and setting up a military regime.

It is now 2019. The cities, both large and small, of the former southern part of the USA are under full Chinese control, and 99.999% of the populace is as well. The few remaining survivors are known as night people. They hide during the day and only come out at night. Rachel, age 31, and Cliff, age 27, are hill people from birth. The cabin they hide out in, located in what used to be Alabama, has no electricity and no running water. There is a stream running within 100 feet of the cabin and plenty of game animals, that are taken with traps and snares to avoid using guns. Due to an infection in her younger days, Rachel cannot bear children. She and Cliff find their only solace in each other.]

As the sun set, Rachel stirred. She nudged Cliff, who grunted as he began to wake. "Time to get up, dear," Rachel murmured.

Cliff shook himself as he fully came awake. "I suppose we should check the traps."

Rachel nodded. "Yep." She picked up a bucket, the only thing in the cabin besides a bed and some blankets, and trudged heavily in the twilight towards the stream. Cliff followed, watching Rachel's naked ass. Both of them had abandoned their rotting clothes months ago.

Three rabbits, four squirrels and one woodchuck was the haul from the traps and snares. Rachel dipped the bucket in the stream and filled it two-thirds full of water. She lugged it back to the cabin while Cliff carried the food. They consumed the squirrels and drank some of the water, saving the other animals for their just-before-sunrise meal.

Rachel climbed into the bed, and Cliff joined her. As always, they lay still and snuggled each other. "Without you, there wouldn't be a reason to survive," Cliff murmured.

Rachel blushed. "I feel the same way about you, dear."

As sunrise came, they consumed the remaining food and water, walked about 100 feet behind the cabin to a small stand of trees to perform a needed function, then returned and fell asleep as the sun peeked fully over the horizon.

The next sunset, as Rachel and Cliff stirred to life, they were greeted by a gentle voice. Speaking with a slight Chinese accent, but in clear, understandable English, the voice said, "Hello, Cliff and Rachel. My soldiers have taken the liberty of fetching up the game animals from your traps and snares and filling your water bucket."

Coming fully awake, the couple bolted upright in the bed. "Who are you?" they asked, speaking in unison.

"How impolite of me not to introduce myself," replied the man standing before them. He bowed deeply. "Major Fang Xi-Wang, of the People's Liberation Army. And these are a detachment of my troops." The 20 Chinese troops in the doorway all bowed as well.

"You are not a threat to us," Major Fang continued. "But I know you have been worried about being found out. We have been watching you for several months now, and decided that we would make our presence known to you so that you could stop worrying. We will not harm you." The major withdrew to the wall of the cabin. His troops spread out from the doorway, also lining up against the walls.

Cliff and Rachel looked at each other, bewildered by the sudden turn of events. They were escorted to their usual stand of trees to perform their biological functions, and returned to the cabin. The major's soldiers had hung two lanterns from the ceiling, filling the cabin with soft light.

"We know you two engage in physical pleasure," the major said when the couple had once again settled on the bed. "Please do not let our presence stop you from that."

Rachel giggled as she looked at Cliff. "I've never had a live audience before."

"Neither have I, dear," Cliff laughed. "But since we do, we may as well put on a good show."

Rachel and Cliff lay next to each other and kissed, long and deep. Their tongues twined as their arms went around each other. Rachel's hands caressed the skin of Cliff's back, and his went to her rear, where he gave her booty a squeeze.

When the lip-lock broke, Rachel rolled Cliff onto his back. She slowly kissed her way downwards from his neck towards his chest. She ran her hands over his legs, and he shivered slightly.

Rachel's hands moved up toward Cliff's groin as she kissed his sensitive nipples. After teasing his cock to full mast, Rachel softly began stroking it.

As Rachel swung her body around so that Cliff could kiss her slit, she noticed that the audience was getting turned on as well. The men, except for the major, were jerking their cocks, and the three female soldiers were fingering their pussies. The major was recording Rachel and Cliff with a cell-phone camera.

Rachel whispered to Cliff, who looked at the attentive audience. Both of them were turned on knowing they were having that effect on the watchers. Rachel quickly positioned herself into a 69 with Cliff, with her on top.

Cliff's skilled tongue, long familiar with Rachel's hot spots, quickly caused her to release a gusher of nectar over his face. He continued to lick at her sweet spots while her tongue lashed up and down his pole, causing it to throb and twitch with pleasure. Rachel gushed a second time, then lifted herself off of Cliff and got on her hands and knees, indicating that she wanted to be fucked from behind.

As Cliff moved into position, he noticed that the men in the audience were now stroking with great intensity, while the women, frigging themselves furiously, appeared to already be climaxing. Rachel noticed as well and almost came again just from the thought.

Cliff slid his hard cock into Rachel's dripping box and began drilling her, fast and deep. Rachel's lusty moans turned him on even more. Her pussy spasmed around his pole as she came yet again. Both of them looked at the audience and were thrilled at the effect they were having.

Normally, Cliff would go ahead and climax inside Rachel. Since she couldn't bear children, it made no difference. But as Rachel's orgasm hit yet again, pushing him to the edge, he decided to show off for the audience. He pulled out and blasted jet after jet of his sperm onto Rachel's back and sexy rear. The men in the audience who hadn't already blown their load squirted onto the floor upon seeing this, and the three female soldiers let out screams of pure lust as they shuddered through mind-blowing climaxes.

After the soldiers got dressed, Major Fang ordered them to clean their cum off the floor of the cabin with towels, while he shut off the camera. "Superb performance," he said, striding over to Rachel and Cliff.

"It was a turn-on for us, too," Rachel replied. Cliff, still spent, merely nodded in agreement.

"Then we will return for an encore performance... soon," Major Fang promised. The soldiers had finished their cleaning and had re-formed a formation near the door.

Rachel and Cliff smiled and waved as the soldiers pulled back, leaving them alone in the cabin. "That was great, honey," Rachel purred as she kissed Cliff's neck. "Now, what's for breakfast?"

Cliff rose and looked over the haul, brought in from the traps. "Rabbit."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Teen's attempt at MILF's seduction leads to unexpected turn.in Mature
A Game of Consequences Ch. 01 A horny 18-year-old falls for his teacher on a trip to Rome.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01 My wife starts an Only Fans page to pay off debt.in Loving Wives
Breeding Slut for BBC Submissive breeding slut for BBC.in Interracial Love
Shoveled and Plowed Redhead takes unexpected inches after surprise snowfall.in Interracial Love
More Stories