Night Princess

Story Info
Beautiful vampiress claims willing victim.
1.5k words
4.24
28.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been watching you now for several nights now through the night mists... Just outside of your perception... just outside your consciousness. The night is cool and the moon is full. It is time. The night creatures fall silent as I float toward the window. The crickets cease their song. They know what is going to happen. The only sound is the hem of my white gossamer nightgown caressing the grass. The time is perfect... I desperately hunger.

I seep into your bedroom after midnight as mist and materialize at the foot of your bed... You wanted to leave the window open to catch a cool night breeze... It was your mistake... Or was it intentional, I wonder? A wolf bays in the distance. For a brief moment, I just watch as your chest rises and falls peacefully with each breath. I can hear the calm thumping of your heart, as your blood courses through your veins. I can barely restrain myself.

Who is that sleeping next to you? Your wife? Your girlfriend? A random lover? It doesn't matter. She is beautiful, but also insignificant. This moment belongs to us alone. She'll never know about our moment until it is too late... After you are mine. My heart pounds harder and heavier in anticipation of my satisfaction. But I remain motionless at the foot of your bed. With a slight tug and a shrug of my shoulders, the gossamer falls silently to the floor. My gorgeous pale naked form gleams like porcelain in the light of the full moon. I just watch with my merciless blue eyes. They penetrate your soul. I have a hunger... I have a need... I need you. I will take you tonight... You can't resist giving me what I want. You need to give me what I want, and you will love every minute of it.

With a thought, I seep into your dreams. Don't you recognize this feeling? You've felt it before in the darkness of the night. It is your own feeling of need... of craving. It is the feeling I feed you. I smile as I see your cock... my cock... begin to slowly rise creating a bulge underneath the sheets. I can sense the sexual energy massing in your balls... ha,ha.. They are now my balls... The energy begins to intensify. Your balls fill with your cum offering. The pheromones of your arousal are thick in the air and draw me in to feed. I glance at your woman who begins to squirm in her sleep. I lick my lips.

Still asleep, you pull off your clothes and just lie there... cock exposed and pulsing, as if beckoning for me. As I glide toward the bed, your legs part further inviting me in to my prize. You let out a soft moan as my hands gently caress their way up your legs. I feel you shiver from the feelings I give you.... Or are those feelings now emanating from deep within you? Still, your desire is almost more than you can bear. You almost wake up, but I have a way of making people feel like they are floating on a cloud. I whisper, 'Shhh, lover, it'll be over before you want it to.' You continue to shiver as I crawl between your legs, and my hands reach your thighs. I smile again as you mumble a sigh "yes" when my golden hair lightly brushes the head of My cock. I lean over and lick the pre-cum that has already collected there. But I don't touch My cock just yet. The hint of cum is euphoric!

Softly, I caress my right hand down the inside of your thighs, gently scraping my red nails over My balls. I continue these gentle caresses... sometimes scraping, sometimes caressing, sometimes squeezing... All the while silently encouraging you to build a bigger cum sacrifice for me. Finally, I tenderly cup my full balls in my hand. I can feel your cum, I can smell it inside those balls stirring and boiling for release. I lower my lips down to kiss the top of that raging hardness, and again taste the salty pre-cum off my hungry lips.

The taste, imbued with your intense sexual energy, is intoxicating! My pussy lips become full and slick. I straighten up on my knees to take hold of my cock possession. I straddle your waist and glide your cock over my sopping pussy. Your sleepy form just groans, but you, like your woman, are oblivious to all of this... except for the feelings deep in your soul. I now have complete control of your cock. It is mine, and it will only cum when I want it to. But right now, I want to play.

Once it is fully lubricated with my dark juices, I slowly pull my cock inside me. What better way to spice up your cum sacrifice than with my own potent juices. I start riding your sleeping body desperately building toward my own orgasm. You unconsciously grab unto my hips pulling down unto My cock prize. We fuck and fuck, and the minutes drift by like hours. Finally, my breath catches and I let out a primal scream, as I orgasm fully and completely saturating My cock and balls with my fantastic juices. Your woman simply shifts position. But I know that the heavy fucking has permeated her dreams as well. She starts rubbing herself in her sleep. Your face is sweating and desperately waiting in anguish for an orgasm that's long overdue.

I hold onto My cock, as I pull it out of my quivering pussy, I get down on all fours again. The full moon glistens off my sharp teeth. I lower my head again over My cock. You are almost ready. I start at the base of my cock and softly lick in figure eight's until I get to the head, then I start flicking my tongue... You are almost ready for me to take you completely... You groan in anticipation and encouragement. I then scrape my sharp canines on the side of My engorged cock drawing a small amount of your sweet, sexually charged blood. The taste of your sex energy, your pre-cum, my potent pussy juices, and your blood sends me into a frenzy! I clutch onto my full balls and start feverishly sucking on my cock, urging you on to one final and complete orgasm. I can feel it building. Next to you, your woman starts bucking her hips in her own dream orgasm. She is soon spent. But still your orgasm builds toward critical mass.

Finally, your eyes open and you prop yourself up onto your elbows. You look down on me lovingly, as I continue to suck furiously. This is what you always wanted... what you always needed! To give in... To surrender... To be free! You say, "Please, Night Princess! Take this cock, please! I am offering it to you freely. I offer you my white cum as a sacrifice! Please take me!!!! TAKE ALL OF ME!!!!

For a moment, I stop sucking you and pierce your soul with my eyes. I reply, "If I take you, you will be mine completely and forever. My slave... My property. Is this what you want?" You look at me with all the conviction in your heart. "Yes Princess, I want... No, I need to be owned by you forever. I give myself freely! You whimper, "Please take me..." I can only smile.

With those words, I slip the head of my prize between my lips once more... and sink my sharp teeth deep into my cock. You spread your legs further apart, and lift your hips off the bed, offering more and more of yourself with every thrust. I cup my balls and wrap my other arm around the small of your back for support. Quickly, the blood flows out of you. And with one final scream, your hot cum sacrifice shoots into my mouth where it mixes with your blood. You thrash in the throes of the ultimate orgasm, and I become lost in the euphoria of your essence. Your energy fills me. You fill me! You die! But you now belong to me forever!

You finally sink back into the bed next to your woman, who has drifted back into a peaceful slumber. You, however, are content and satisfied... and completely drained of blood and cum. You are now fully awake... Not alive, yet full of life! You whisper, "Thank you, Princess!" But I remain silent and smiling. I take you by the hand, and float toward the window.

But then she speaks. She's still groggy with eyes closed, but unmistakably awake! She calls out to you, "Honey, I had the most incredibly sexy dream..." We turn to leave... "She was so sexy... I wanted her soooo bad..." You smirk and head for the window, naked into your new life. "...to take me too..." But for a moment, I am transfixed. I float back toward the bed and gently swab her juices, which have oozed onto her inner thigh with my finger. She squirms, but falls back into her slumber. The taste is sweet, but for now, I'm sated. After the briefest of pauses, together we turn to walk away from your woman, out of your bedroom, out of your life, and into the forever night.