Night Reading

Story Info
A woman discovers the fun of reading before bed...
876 words
3.96
11.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my first ever Literotica posting...this is dedicated to all the amazing men that have been in my life...Enjoy!

--------------------

She felt the bed dip under his weight, "you gonna read that all night?"

She shrugged, his voice fell somewhere behind her as she laid on her stomach on top of the covers, feeling his hands slide up the back of her calves then her thighs, her skin instantly warming, to tease him she pretended to read on.

"Hmmm..." He murmured, hands disappearing beneath the hem of her night shirt, thumbs brushing her ass, "that a book my brother lend to you?"

"Yup," she answered, turning the page for good measure as she casually adjusted her thighs, pretending to get more comfortable.

"How is it so far?" he asked, she felt his fingers trace then slip under her panties, his finger wasting no time running down her slick slit.

"Good, a little slow in spots though..."

"Ah yes," he answered, "I seem to remember you like a little more...stimulation..." with that he shoved two fingers inside her; the sound filled her ears, her pussy immediately tightened on him.

"Yes I do..." she said tightly, her body jolting when he shoved them hard up into her, causing a gasp to leave her lips.

He leaned over her and she felt his breath on her neck, his fingers, pumping away inside her, rubbing her pussy walls made her squirm, "oh my g...mmmmmm..."

His deep rich chuckle dropped into her ear, "you...are...so fucking wet for me...your close aren't you baby...especially when I do this.." his fingers hooked up and found that rough little spot, making her jolt and immediately sob.

Her hips began to rock back on his devilish hand, "want more?" He taunted huskily, a moan ripped from her throat as she nodded, "Alright..." He breathed, "I'll give you more..."

His fingers slipped out as his cock rammed in, sinking fast and deep in one hard thrust.

She screamed, he grunted, spreading her ass cheeks as he proceeded to fuck her, "...so much more...huh love?"

Her head flew up as she screamed, "YES!"

Strong intent hands wrapped around her hips, pinning her further to the bed, his weight shifting as he changed from slams to deep pumps.

Her breath leaving her in hard pants began to match his, his cock hitting every sensitive spot in her pussy, making her clench and him growl.

A hard stinging slap fell across her right ass cheek, causing her to yelp; his throaty chuckle vibrated her bones, "Mmm...been thinkin' about this ass all day...fucking this beautiful pussy..."

His body fell forward, one fist landing by her head to keep himself from crushing her, hips slapping down on her ass, making them both bounce on the bed.

Moans, half screams, and deep needy groans of pleasure ripped from her throat until it was hoarse. Her body shivered. Skin began to sweat. Nipples throbbed. Pussy muscles clenched over and over. Everything combined to make her world spin.

She moaned out, pushing every sound out after each of his deep pounding thrusts. Her small sweaty hand pushing under her body, ass easing up, hips in the air as she found her throbbing clit.

Three fingers twirled and tortured the nub until her pussy was quivering with juice, the squishing noise getting louder and louder until they both screamed.

"Oh fuck...you!" He breathed, voice tight, cock throbbing inside her, "You're gonna...make me...cum."

His hips lost a bit of rhythm and she took her chance, getting up on all fours to push her hips back at him, just as deep as he'd been giving her.

Her body slipping on the silken comforter from their sweat, clenched to keep from falling. Fists balled up sheets, bodies slapped and slipped in greeting.

That first hard shiver coursed through her body and she chased it, rubbing her clit again but this time faster, bucking wildly against him, throwing all her weight into her thrusts, fucking him, wanting him.

"Com'mon baby...cum for me...please...baby please..." her voice desperate but she didn't fucking care, it was his pleasure she was craving now.

With a deep almost angry growl he grabbed her hips and took over, slamming into her with such violence her whole body shook each time.

"Where? Fucking ...tell...me where....." he demanded.

"All over me!!!!!!" She screamed, feeling her own body crash into a brick wall of sheer pleasure.

Her knees collapsed as he let go of her hips, pulling out as his groans filled her ears, and rope after rope of hot cum splashed down on her back.

Her body convulsed on the mussed sheets over and over from her orgasm, the feel of his cum on her back only spurring her on.

After a long moment her deep satisfied groan broke their labored breathing, followed by an involuntary giggle when she saw that some of his cum had gotten on her book.

"What?" He breathed, laying a tired hot kiss on her sweaty neck.

"Now how am I gonna explain this?"

His deep chuckle made her squirm and her skin tingle as he grasped a hand full of hair and turned her head up to kiss her so hard, "just tell him we both really really enjoyed it..."