Night Secret

Story Info
Man has a sexy secret.
1.7k words
4.27
154.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happens late at night under the cover of darkness. The silhouette creeps into my room standing at my bedside, nudging me awake if I'm not already. The first time it happened I was only 18. It began shortly after he went away (went away, taken away I should say). It started with a long lingering kiss. I knew it was wrong but thought nothing of it. The next time was only days later, it was much more intense and intimate. The kiss turned into an awkward examination of each other's bodies.

I thought it was over and questioned if it had all been a dream. It didn't occur again for several weeks, this time the touching was much more zealous and didn't last long. Shortly after her hand went down the front of my pajamas and began stroking my youthful cock I ejaculated, shooting jet after jet of cum on her hand and myself. She was kind and understanding, cleaning me up and kissing me before disappearing back into the darkness.

I am 20 now; I know now more than ever that it is wrong. But now more than ever I have begun to enjoy our encounters. At first I was an awkward young boy, but with time and expert training I have become a master. I am not visited every night and never know when I will be. I have begun to anticipate the darkness and my visitor and on the nights when I am not I feel alone.

Tonight is like all the others, I lay awake looking at the clock wondering if I will be visited, I am not disappointed. Shortly after midnight the door opens quietly and the figure comes into my room. I pretend to be asleep and peek out through half opened eyes. Sometime she comes in wearing a robe on others like tonight she comes in naked.

The way she dresses usually tells me what mood she's in. On the nights when she wears the robe, it usually means she wants to go slow and soft. When she comes in naked it tells me that she is horny and wants to get fucked hard and fast. I prefer the robe but am willing to please any mood.

She comes to the bed pulling back the bed sheets and kneels at my waist. I pretend to still be asleep and she does not try to wake me, She prefers to wake me in other ways. I feel as she rubs the outside of my pajama pants, her hand going in circular motions over the top of my flaccid cock. The motion continues until she feels my cock start to harden.

Her hand quickly darts into the fly front of my pajama pants and finds my growing erection. I wear no underwear anymore in anticipation of her visits. Her hand contacts my dick skin and it sends shivers throughout my body. I shake and pretend I'm waking up. Her hand grasps my manhood feeling it's girth and rigidity. I look down at her and she presses her fingers to my mouth. Sssshhh she says quietly. Her hand is pulling my cock out the fly opening now. She places soft kisses on the bulbous crown of my erection and again this causes me to shiver. Slowly the kisses linger longer on the crown and I know what is next. I feel the heat emanating from her lips as her warm wet mouth engulfs the tip slowly, taking it inch by delicious inch into her throat.

The room lit only by moonlight I watch as her head bobs up and down in my lap. She is a true professional in her technique, making my cock fill with blood, swelling larger than I thought possible. She has trained me well and knows I never cum by her doing this. That this is merely a prelude to our passionate lovemaking.

Slowly she pulls her mouth from my cock, placing one last kiss on the spit slick head. She stands and comes to the head of the bed. Sliding over I know it is my turn to return the favor. Climbing up onto the bed she straddles my shoulders her neatly trimmed muff just inches from my face. I inhale deeply, taking in her sweet perfume mixed with female musk. Slowly I raise my head from the pillow placing small kisses along her inner thighs, before moving my mouth toward her mound. My lips contact hers and she shudders letting out a repressed moan. I know she enjoys this and take my time teasing her. My mouth to her groin, I begin caressing her pubis with my tongue. I Lap at her engorged outer lips before taking them individually into mine. She moves grinding herself down harder on to my mouth, forcing my tongue deeper. Inserting my tongue between the folds of flesh I seek out the hard little nub. Finding it I begin to flick it roughly with my tongue.

Reaching up I take hold of her soft fleshy ass pressing her tighter to my mouth. She begins to squirm as my oral manipulation begins to take effect on her. Feeling her ass contract and her thighs tighten around my head I am rewarded to a flood of feminine juice gushing into my mouth. I slurp at it hungrily as she pulls herself away. Sliding her body down the length of mine, she traps my protruding cock between her soft thighs. Placing her mouth to mine she darts her tongue between my lips tasting her own flavor.

Exchanging a passionate kiss our hands continue their exploration. Her hands tug at the waistband of my bottoms trying desperately to push them down. My fingers run up and down tracing the crease between her ass cheeks. Getting the bottoms pushed down slightly I lift my hips allowing her to push them the rest of the way. My cock springs free of the waistband slapping along her inner thigh. Quickly she clenches her thighs shut trapping it between her warm wet groin. My erect cock restrained by her thighs, she begins to thrust against me, rubbing my well lubed member along her outer lips.

We share another kiss as our desire intensifies. She lifts herself from my chest permitting my hands to fondle and squeeze her slightly sagging breasts. Pinching the nipples between my fingers I pull her toward me lowering one to my mouth. Sucking the extended nub between my lips I bite down lightly

She squirms faster now and intuitively I know she is ready. Gripping her ass cheeks I spread them open. She reaches back behind herself and grasps my cock Placing it to her engorged lips she settles back allowing it to slide almost effortlessly into her. OOOHH! She moans as her inner walls stretch to accommodate my blood filled projection. Resting herself upon my hips she exhales attempting to compose herself. Balancing herself she brings her legs up underneath her in a squatting position. I extend my hands to her and she grasps them using them to help her balance. Slowly she rises, allowing my cock to come out of her just ever so slightly before impaling herself back on to it. Her thickly muscled thighs and ass cheeks help her to hover over my erect prick. Over and over she pumps my cock into her, minutes pass and her moans increase.

She is ready and I am able. I guide her down as she settles onto my hips, my cock still rigid and hard inside of her, she shakes, stifling her screams as her orgasm overtakes her.

I wait patiently until it has subsided before flipping her over onto her back. I pull her to the edge of the bed taking her legs and placing them up on my shoulders. Grabbing my pillows I push them up underneath her ass lifting her pussy up to my waiting hard on.

Grasping my cock in hand I aim it at her gaping hole and thrust it back into her. Pistoning my rod fast and furiously between her legs I know it won't be long before she experiences another mind blowing orgasm. I have been trained to be merciless in her pleasure. My thick cock slides in and out of her unrelentingly until I feel her hands push my hips back away from her. She shudders and twitches below me and I watch smiling in my accomplishment.

When she is done writhing on the bed I withdraw myself from her. Turning over onto her stomach she beckons me with her fleshy ass. I know what she wants and it takes me but seconds to react. Being roughly the same height it takes me no time to align myself. Finding the little puckered hole I position my prick to its clenched passageway. Willfully and slowly I press forward, needing no lubrication I pressure the little opening to except my intrusion. Feeling her muscles loosen to accommodate the blood filled perpetrator my cockhead breaches the tiny opening. Slowly and steadily I push more of my flesh into her until my pelvis rests against her ample back- side. Bracing herself for the impending onslaught she leans forward resting herself on the pillows.

Holding on to her hips I gradually commence thrusting into her sluggishly building on the momentum. She reaches back gripping my ass in her hand seeking to driving more of me into her than I have to give. I continue my assault on her orifice, the sound of our bodies coming together producing thunderous applause. She buries her face into the pillow smothering her screams of bliss. I am ready to come and wait to be permitted. She begins to thrust back against me indicating her readiness. Her hands grip the pillow tightly against her face and she begins to shake. Turning to face me she smiles and I explode, discharging my semen deep inside of her, hanging onto her hips I convulse uncontrollably.

Extricating herself from my prick she turns to face me, placing a small kiss on my lips she whispers to me "Goodnight son."

"Goodnight mom," I reply as I watch her depart back into the darkness.