Night Shift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please tell me more."

So, as they made their way back to the computer room, Sally related her early evening's activities before arriving at work.

At the end of the story, all Emily could muster up was , "Fucking wow."

Back in the computer room, all the other girls swarmed about Sally and Emily anxious to see the photographs.

First they showed Emily squishing herself against the glass door.

"Where's that taken?"

"The Executive Dining Room," replied Sally.

"Oh, Wow."

Next was Sally on the dining table, then the one with her pissing in the ice bucket.

"Shit, Sally, that puts our exploits in the shade." Susan remarked.

Then the photo of Emily pissing on the floor was produced.

"Bloody hell, how on earth did you clean up that without leaving any trace?" Jacqui asked.

Emily tapped the side of her nose with her forefinger and said nothing.

"That's the bastard's desk, isn't it?" conjectured Anne.

"Indeed it is."

"Sorry to spoil everything," Sally announced, "But how is work getting on?"

"The last job's running now."

"Great, we get an early night then. I'll be staying until 8am because my husband is picking me up, and I'll have to write up my report, but the rest of you can go home now."

"Anne and I will be in the rest room for a while," Jacqui intimated.

"Oh? Any particular reason?"

Jacqui's exhibitionist quality broke through, "We're going to lick each other out in a steamy 69. If there's any film left in the camera, you can take some pictures."

"That would be nice, and I'll lock them up safely with the other photos," responded Sally, keeping in mind that she had no intention of so doing, but taking them home with her to show her husband.

12