Night Stick

Story Info
The cop has more to give her than a speeding ticket.
2.5k words
4.45
89.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maquinna
Maquinna
53 Followers

Maggie Buchanan sped down Route 7 south of Lenox, the sun hovering just above the Berkshire hills, a simmering coral glow spreading through the summer sky. The old Mustang convertible, fire-orange like the sun, raced recklessly towards dusk. Maggie felt herself leaning into the corners with her old car, taking them too fast, as usual. She always drove too fast in this car. She couldn't help herself.

The radio turned static; she was losing another station. She pushed the search buttons, trying to find something quickly. Country. Talk Radio. More static. Giving up, she rustled a tape out of the console and shoved it unceremoniously into the deck. Took a long swig out of her bottled water, spilling some over the front of her t-shirt. The evening breeze racing through the convertible, over her damp shirt, stiffened her nipples. Maggie pressed harder on the accelerator, gliding past the off-ramp to the turnpike while listening to an early Dire Straits album.

The sun slipped past the mountains, the sky deepening in colour with every passing minute. Maggie caught sight of the first stars, appearing almost magically, when she noticed the bright lights in her rear view mirror.

The high-beams behind the car nearly blinded her, and were only getting closer. Maggie flipped her rear view mirror to deflect them but it did little to help. The bright white lights were joined by flashing red and blue ones. She cursed under her breath. The winding road had no shoulder and nowhere to pull over. Crossing over the rail tracks and a small bridge, she pulled down a narrow lane towards the river.

Maggie brought the Mustang to a halt and reached for her handbag. The police cruiser pulled up behind her. She was thankful when its pulsing lights were turned off, but felt anxious when she heard the heavy steps on the gravel, approaching. A bright light shone into the driver's area as she pulled the registration papers out of the glove compartment.

"License and registration, please." The sonorous voice seemed to come from ten feet above Maggie. She passed over the papers, squinting as she looked up into the white-hot flashlight.

"Going a little fast back there, Miss…Buchanan," the officer spoke, searching over her license.

"Yeah, uh, sorry about that."

"You got someplace you have to be, goin' so fast?"

"Not really, I guess."

"So you just like driving fast."

"Uh, well…"

"Car like this doesn't know how to drive much other way, does it?"

Maggie rolled her eyes. "Well, not really, no."

"So you must get into a lot of trouble in this car." The policeman's heavy flashlight shone done across her body, slicing through the deepening darkness. Her nipples continued to shiver prominently under her water-splashed t-shirt. For the first time, with her eyes adjusted to the light, Maggie was able to look up and see him more clearly.

"I can take care of myself," she said carefully, looking him straight in the eye. "I don't go looking for trouble." He was tall, alright, but the powerful shoulders and chest were even more impressive. A light coating of hair bristled over his sinuous arms. His flirting annoyed her. He had no idea what he was messing with.

His eyes stayed locked on hers for much longer than they should have. Maggie wondered if she had really seen something twitching in his pants, his crotch at eye-level to her in the driver's seat.

"I bet you do though, don't you," he replied huskily, shaking his head. He leaned forward over Maggie's door, filling the space with his form. "I bet…you like trouble."

Maggie reached for the ignition. She knew she had better get out of there, now. But he had anticipated that move.

"Oh no, I don't think so," he grinned. "Step out of the car, Miss Buchanan." His hand closed over her arm, squeezing it painfully. Pulling her hand off the ignition, he grabbed her keys and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Ow! What are you doing? Give those back! Let go of me now, I'll scream, I swear it!"

"You really think anyone's going to hear you down here?" He pulled her arm and opened the car door, dragging her out. "You chose where to pull over. Nice choice, by the way."

He pushed her against the front fender of the Mustang. "You know I'm going to have to search you now. Spread 'em."

"Screw you, asshole!" hissed Maggie. She refused to budge.

"What a great idea. But you're jumping ahead," he replied. He pulled her legs apart and roughly shoved his massive hand under her short skirt. She fell back against the hood of the car while he explored her crotch under her panties. Swiftly, he sunk two of his fingers deep into her cunt while his thumb pressed hard against her clit. Maggie groaned, and tried to raise her knee into his crotch to stop him. He advanced between her legs now, though, and her movement just let his hand more penetrate more deeply. He pushed a third finger inside her as she writhed against the steaming hood of the car.

"Fuck, oh fuck," she whimpered.

The burly cop plunged his fingers more rapidly inside her, strumming her clit firmly. Her pussy was quickly turning slick with the helpless juices he was drawing out from it. Instinctively, her hips rose off the fender to meet his thrusts. With his other hand, he reached up to her wet shirt and the rigid, quivering nipple underneath it, and twisted it between his fingers.

"Oh GOD!" screamed Maggie. "God, please, oh, fuck…"

She knew it was useless. He was going to make her cum no matter what. God, she actually wanted him to. She wanted to cum, and cum, and feel him filling her and making her cum again. Her cunt was hungry for it, no matter how pissed off she was. She pounded her fists into the hood in torment as the first orgasm shook through her.

"Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg, isn't it…I bet you have a lot more of that inside you. You want this now, don't you. Say it! Tell me how much you want it."

Maggie moaned as she came, knowing he was right. "You fucking asshole. Fuck me then, go on, fuck me if you can."

"If I can, huh? You little bitch, you're going to find out just how much I can," he laughed, pulling his fingers out. "And just how much you can handle." Maggie gasped at the sudden emptiness. He rolled her over the hood until her pale ass hung in the air. "Take off your shirt and your bra."

Maggie tugged the shirt over her head, then reached behind her to undo her bra. Her tits fell heavily onto the hood, the metal hot to the touch from driving on a sultry summer night. She felt her nipples searing against the car and cried out in pain. He pushed her down hard onto the hood.

"What a pretty sight," he said. And with that, he reared back and smacked her ass hard with his open palm. Maggie recoiled and screamed in surprise, pushing herself harder onto the burning metal hood. He spread her legs apart again and spanked her exposed crotch with full strength, then spanked her ass repeatedly until it was as fiery-red as the Mustang itself.

"You little slut…I bet my fingers weren't nearly enough for you, were they. I bet you'll beg for something bigger."

Maggie braced herself, knowing he was about to shove his cock inside her, and yet, what was nudging against her pussy lips felt so much harder than a cock. She turned her head back to see what he was doing to her, and saw his fist encircling the leather handle of a long night stick. Her eyes widened, seeing it was longer than her forearm.

"Jesus Christ, you bastard, what are you doing to me, oh no…"

He pulled the tool away from her crotch and smacked her across the ass with it. She groaned and collapsed into the car again.

"You're in no position to argue, slut."

He pressed the night stick against her pussy lips again and this time shoved it inside her, hard enough to slide straight against her cervix and bang on the door. Maggie's knees buckled. He slid it out, and pushed it swiftly up her cunt again. Over, and over. Her hole made a sucking noise every time he pulled it out, begging for it to return. The cop pressed down on the small of Maggie's back, causing her rump to stand out high into the night air.

"This isn't going to stop until you give it up to me. Cum, you little bitch. Cum hard."

Her hole shuddered with every ramming stroke of the night stick. It hurt too much, she knew she couldn't cum like this.

"I…can't," she grimaced.

"Yes you can."

"No, you're fucking hurting me."

"Oh, but you will cum anyway." He shoved the stick even harder inside her, then reached down below and took her clit between his thumb and finger, massaging it violently. He quickened the pace as Maggie's pliant body spasmed beneath him, banged the night stick inside her and crushed her clit in his hand. She cried out and knew he'd won. Her cunt streamed and pulsed fiercely in spite of the thudding pain of the stick inside her.

"You're not done yet. You know that." The cop withdrew the night stick from her quivering pussy and pressed it northward. Maggie sucked in her breath, knowing where this was headed.

He bent forward and spat unceremoniously on her puckered ass. The night stick was still slick with her cream. He forced it carefully against her rear hole until it gave way and it popped inside. Watching her ass accept the stick made his cock thicken and throb. He ground his crotch against her thigh so she'd know it was there while he pushed the stick deeper into her ass.

Maggie's breaths came quietly and rapidly against the hood of the car. This wasn't the first time she'd been fucked up the ass. It wasn't even the first time something other than a real flesh cock had been lodged up there, and been well enjoyed. But never had there been anything so strong and rigid, and so frighteningly long. She'd seen how long that stick was, and known not even half of it had been inside her cunt when it was slamming against her womb. The feel of his cock through his uniform, against her bare leg, was almost a comfort compared to the potential of that stick working its way inside her ass.

He stopped, for a moment. The night stick was deep in her rear, nudging against the second sphincter inside the passage.

"Before I go any further, I want you to know that you currently have about nine inches of this up your ass. This night stick is seventeen inches long to the hilt. It's made of nylon, which is why it's so hard and smooth. Your ass looks very beautiful right now with this sticking out. Does it feel good inside?"

Maggie's anger had morphed to focused concentration. She loved having her ass filled. It was impossible to deny it, even if she was very worried about what 'any further' meant. The pain of it now seemed pleasant, even joyful. It set every nerve in her body on fire.

"Yes, it feels good in my ass."

"I'm glad you feel that way," the cop said. He reached beneath her to strum her clit a little, feeling her relax. He then pushed the night stick against her second gateway until it could bear the pressure no more. Maggie's back arched in shock as the hard baton slid three more inches of that stick into her, deeper into her body than anything had ever been before.

"Take it. Take it. Take my stick up your ass, slut."

Dazed, Maggie spread her legs wider and raised her ass to meet the invader head on. She turned her head back at him and looked him squarely in the eyes. "Give me more," she panted. "I want it all."

"Really," he said. The cop pushed another few inches inside her ass as Maggie shrieked.

"YES! Fuck, yes! Shove it in!"

He stared down at the wonder before him. There were only three inches of the night stick left outside of Maggie's ass. Beneath it, her clit had swelled lewdly and was throbbing with rage. He hesitated, and began to pull it back.

"NO! Shove it IN! IN! After everything you've done, are you not man enough to give it all to me now? Shove that fucking thing inside me and rip my ass wide open!" DO IT!!!"

Her taunting infuriated him and he drove the rest of the night stick into her ass, the hilt nestling into her crack. Maggie howled and dropped to her knees, the night stick skewering her. She moaned and reached for her crotch, cupping her cunt in her hands and pressing the heel of her hand against her mound.

"God, I'm going to cum, I need to cum, I need your cum, God, I just need cum." She was barely audible.

The cop quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled his purple cock out, shoving it into Maggie's face. Eyes closed, she engulfed it quickly into her mouth while she humped her hand. He pulled her ginger hair into one hand and used it to force her head back while he fucked her mouth. With every thrust into her mouth her head banged against the fender of the car, and she moaned relentlessly with the night stick still buried impossibly deep in her ruined ass. She sucked at his pounding cock and wrapped her tongue around it as it raped her throat, shoving fingers inside her own cunt now while grasping her clit with her other hand and jerking it off like a miniature cock. He pulled her head back by her hair and sunk deeply into her mouth so that she was forced to swallow him whole, sputtering and breathing frantically through her nose.

"Get ready, bitch," and with that he pumped frantically into her throat. His cum spilled over her lips and ran down her cheek and chin, great frothy streams of seed. Within seconds she came again, the dirt beneath her knees turning dark with the pools of liquid pouring out of her cunt. He waited until she had siphoned him dry, then pulled out of her mouth. She collapsed onto one side in the dirt by her front tire. The handle of his night stick seemed part of her body, shining in the moonlight.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She repeated the word, moaning.

He knelt down and slowly removed the stick from her ass. Her asshole gaped, unable yet to return to normal. "This car suits you," he said, "but I don't think you're going to be able to sit in the driver's seat right now. Besides, I can think of so many other ways to fuck you, and so many other things to fuck you with."

The cop cradled Maggie's limp body and laid her in the back of his cruiser. She moaned quietly. "My car…"

"We'll get it later, my little slut. You're not going anywhere for awhile."

Maquinna
Maquinna
53 Followers