Night Swim

Story Info
A nude swim at the reservoir
3.9k words
4.6
118.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you and John like to go to the reservoir for a swim?"

Now, there's several things to know about that question. The questioner, Deana (Deen-a, not Dee-ann-a), had been dating my fraternity brother John. She was seriously cute. The reservoir is where you went for illicit nude swimming. And it was after dark.

"Let me see if John is up for it."

I put down the phone and went looking for John. I found him in his room puttering around with rock samples for the Geology course he was taking over the summer. He was uncharacteristically abrupt with the invitation: "No, I don't feel like it." He frowned at the specimen he was holding under an illuminated magnifier, comparing it to descriptions of schist in his textbook.

"You sure? Everything OK with you and Deana?"

John stood up and strode towards the door. I backed out of the way, thinking he wanted to cut out the middleman in the invitation. The door shut in my face with the solid thunk of the lock ending the conversation.

I returned to the phone. "I'm sorry, Deana, John doesn't seem to want to go."

"Well, my friend Kat and I still want to go. It's so hot we can't sleep, and we can cool down for at least a little while. We want at least one guy to go with us, since it's so dark there."

"Well, OK."

"We'll come by and pick you up in about ten minutes."

I grabbed a towel and went to sit on the front steps. It was hot indeed. Ten pm and the mercury had only grudgingly left triple digit territory. It had seeped through the old cool stones of the fraternity house over the last four days, until there was no longer any refuge inside. The only way to sleep was in the dorm room on the third floor with all the balcony doors open in invitation to the grace of any breeze that might briefly stir.

The stridence of crickets was the only sound for a while, gradually overridden by a lonely Beetle getting louder as it approached. It turned up the driveway and chugged "I think I cans" all the way up the hill. It stopped in front of me, and Deana popped out of the passenger side.

"Hi, Ben. Can you ride in back? Kat needs me to give her directions."

I peered inside. "You call that a seat?" Deana gave me a shove and I folded myself down into the space. I felt like I had a few new folds.

"Are you OK back there?" I could only see Kat's profile by the dashboard light, but what I saw looked nice.

"I'm fine. I always sit like a bat with my knees tucked around my ears. I'm Ben."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kat." She couldn't bend her right arm around to shake hands, so she insinuated her left between the seats and we touched fingertips briefly.

"I didn't mean to pick on your car."

"I know it's small, and you're very tall. Over six feet?"

"Six two. And a half. Just call me beanpole."

"You live here? I've always thought this house was so beautiful every time I drove by."

"Yeah, I've been a member for two years."

"You don't look like a Frat boy to me."

"There's fifty houses on the Hill. Only a few of them are party houses. Some are geek houses, this one's pretty much middle of the road. We're just normal guys that you'd find anywhere on campus, but we also own the house, serve the meals, hire the cook, pay the taxes, all that stuff. It's a good experience."

"OK, I'm impressed."

"I told you you'd like him, Kat," put in Deana from the other seat.

What was that supposed to mean? Was she trying to set us up? Had she wanted someone to keep me company while she flirted with John? What was the plan now?

We had been driving as we talked, crossing the bridges across the deep gorges that bounded the campus. A short distance down a county road, we pulled off where the shoulder widened near a locked gate. Passing the old "No Trespassing" signs on the dark trail was just part of the thrill. Once in a while they would chase the kids away, but no one ever got in trouble for going here.

I had never been here after dark. The path was wide, and the waxing moon that flew silently above the treetops cast enough light on the trail to see, though it was dark and eerie under the trees on both sides. Crickets sang in the bushes, and an owl hooted somewhere off in the darkness. The girls crowded close to me on either side. I put an arm around their waists and they leaned in gratefully. I in turn sent grateful thoughts to the distant owl.

We came to the reservoir. There was a wide grassy bank leading down to the water, which glinted silver in the moonlight. There was no one else here, and the water was as still as a mirror in the muggy night air.

We dropped our towels on the grass and looked at each other uncertainly. Not everyone swam nude at the reservoir; it was just an option. I was wearing cutoffs and a T shirt, so I could go either way. The girls were wearing tank tops and shorts; I couldn't tell in the moonlight if they had suits underneath. We stood around fingering our clothes and giving each other "I'll do whatever you do" looks.

Deana broke the spell. She peeled her tank top over her head in one swift motion and dropped it on her towel. She swept her head back to shake the hair out of her eyes, setting her breasts bouncing free. She bent to slip her shorts off, gave me a smile, and dashed off for the water. I was left gaping at the images burned into my retinas of those perfect curves. "Y equals alpha times cosh of X over alpha," I muttered. A catenary curve, the natural curve of gravity on an unsupported line. Beautiful. But you can see why I didn't get many dates.

Kat was a little more reticent. She also peeled off her top and shorts, and walked forward to the water with a dancer's deliberate steps. I saw only her strong, slim back as she launched horizontally into the water.

I stood indecisive for a few more minutes. I felt gawky next to their grace, scruffy next to their composure. But I didn't want to embarrass them by remaining clothed while they were nude. I also didn't want to embarrass myself by having an inappropriate reaction. "Come on in, Ben!" their voices floated across the water. I pulled off my shirt, hesitated another moment, then stepped out of my shorts.

I waded out into the water, feeling the warmth of the sun lingering in the shallows, the cooler tendrils drifting in from deeper waters. Parts of me that were normally contained dangled in the night air. I waded in up to my thighs, then spooked when I stepped suddenly off a ledge into deep water. I dunked momentarily under water, then came to the surface choking on the breath I had gulped. The girls were further out, doing a strong crawl out then back again. I treaded water while they splashed back and forth, beautiful mermaids beckoning to the shipwrecked sailor.

I was enjoying watching the muscles play across Kat's shoulders as she stroked through the water when I realized that I couldn't see Deana anywhere. I searched the water anxiously, telling myself that she couldn't be in trouble and fearing that I would be too inept to rescue her if she was. Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg that pulled me under the water. I kicked back to the surface spluttering and choking to find Deana hanging onto me.

"I remember reading Homer," I choked. "Mermaids are deadly creatures. They drag you down to your death in their icy waters."

"You're silly. You just got water up your nose. Besides, this water is as warm as a bath."

She tugged me over to a depth where I could touch bottom but she could not. She wrapped her arms around me from my right side, and scissored her legs around my thigh. I felt soft breasts and stiff nipples pressed against my ribs, and an unfamiliar triangle of down against my thigh. This is John's girl, I reminded myself, and tried to maintain my unexcited state.

"I think I'll wait on the beach for you two. I'm not a very strong swimmer."

"Ok, I just want to do another few laps."

My mermaid swam off, graceful. I splashed noisily ashore, graceless. Girls seemed like beings from another plane, beyond my understanding. On dates I invariably ended up saying something nerdy; I had yet to have one end with more than a quick peck on the cheek at the door. Now I had finally held a naked girl, and I was sure they only wanted me there so they weren't swimming alone. They couldn't believe I would be very much protection if someone else came along, but what else could they want with me?

I sat cross-legged on my towel, glad for what little cooling I could get in the humid air. Fireflies sang their silent green song of passion under the trees. Fireflies had uncomplicated lives; they wanted a mate, they flashed their lights. No deep questions about what she wanted from you and what would her boyfriend think.

Kat was doing a strong breaststroke back towards shore. Deana flipped over and started a backstroke, her breasts leaving twin wakes through the water as she came. I twitched and started to harden, and pulled my towel across my lap. I looked up at the moon sailing through the sky and tried to remember as many crater names as I could: Tycho, Copernicus, Clavius ...

I heard footsteps approaching and looked down to see the girls coming back from the water. The moon was behind them, leaving them in partial silhouette, but I could see enough. Deana had full hips and breasts with a slender waist. They were breasts that didn't need a bra, but did have a slight sag that suggested a soft weight to them. Kat had narrower hips and longer legs, and high-set subtle curves adorned by enormous nipples. I couldn't honestly tell you which one I found lovelier.

I figured it was time to go, so I stood and started to pick up my shorts, turning away from them. I felt a pair of hands rest on my hips, and Deana pressed herself against my back. "Don't you like what you see, Ben?"

Oh, I did. I couldn't see what they saw in me though. And there was one consideration that weighed heavily on my mind. You didn't poach a brother's girl. "What about you and John?"

"Is that what's bothering you? It wasn't working out and he wasn't returning my calls. I told him if he didn't respond the next time I called, I would take that as his answer. So where is he tonight?"

"Cataloging his rocks."

"There's your answer." Her hands moved forward and down, tangling through curly hair, touching where no one else had before. I was stiff in an instant. It felt so different from when I touched myself. Her fingertips were gentle, exploratory; they traced the ridges and the veins, and explored the sensitive tip. "Ben, what have you been hiding from us?"

Kat stepped around in front of me, and draped her arms around my neck. "Is there enough for both of us?" she asked.

"It certainly seems like there is. See for yourself, but you have to share."

Kat pressed close, reaching around to hug Deana to my back, sandwiching me in between. I felt my hardness trapped against her belly, her firm nipples against my chest and Deana's soft breasts against my back. I was trembling in the disbelief that this was happening to me. Kat kissed me softly, then deeply, then her lips parted and the tip of her tongue thrilled against mine. I had heard the guys talk about tongue kissing and always thought it sounded messy. Now that I felt that warm, wet, intimate touch I had a glimpse of how much I had to learn.

"My turn." Deana turned me towards her and showed me how different two kisses can be. Kat's was firm, controlled, pointed, exciting. Deana's was soft, round, sliding, penetrating. They were both wonderful.

Kat meanwhile trailed kisses down my neck, down my chest, across my stomach. She took me into her mouth and made my knees buckle. A wonderful spring wound tighter and tighter within my balls, but Kat took gentle hold of them and pulled them downwards, and the feeling diffused before I exploded.

Now Deana dropped down as well and took turns with Kat in kissing my shaft. They both arrived at the tip at the same time, and ended up kissing each other with me in the middle. Their eyes widened in surprise, then two tongues crossed and parried with my shaft as a hostage between them. They fell back, and I could see the unspoken words in the moonlit air: "I didn't know ...", "I didn't either ..."

They pushed me down on the towels. Kat straddled my face and lowered her pussy towards my mouth. I breathed in her scent, strong and unfamiliar to me. I parted the trim, almost feline, fur and tried to see in the moon shadows what I was expected to do here. "I haven't done this before, Kat. Tell me what's good for you."

"You haven't done oral on a girl before?"

I hesitated. It didn't feel manly to admit my lack of experience, but I didn't want to disappoint them. "Actually ... all of this is new to me."

Kat turned to Deana. "It's his first time! We get to teach intercourse 101 tonight!"

Deana leaned close and stroked my cheeks. "That's really special, Ben. I'm glad we get to be your TAs."

She urged Kat to raise up a few inches so I could see her pussy. Deana gently parted Kat's folds and gave me the introductory lesson. "These are her labia and this is her clitoris. Kiss her and lick her from here to here." Her finger traced a path and Kat sighed. "Go gentle on the clitoris until you get her excited. This is her vagina, you can tongue her there as much as you like." Her finger slipped inside in demonstration, and Kat squeaked, "Deana!"

Kat lowered herself over my mouth again and I had my first taste of woman. It was musky, fresh, and heady. Most of the guys didn't like going down on their girls, though some bragged incessantly about it. At this point I felt I was going to dedicate my life to it.

"Oh Ben, that feels so good! Just keep it up. Yes, just like that. Oh, Oh ... you're so good." Deana swung astride me behind Kat. She reached around and started playing with her nipples. Kat ground her pussy into my face, which I took as the signal to get more aggressive. I formed my lips around her clitoris and started sucking on it. That was apparently the right thing to do, since she clamped my head between her thighs and started screaming.

I hung on and kept working with my tongue and lips as she bucked above me. I started worrying about dislocating my jaw if she bounced too hard in her excitement. Fortunately, Deana held her tightly and kept her in place for me. Eventually she pulled up from me, gasping, "enough, enough." She slumped in Deana's arms, breath shuddering through her slight frame.

"What happens if I'm alone with one of you and there's no one to protect me?" I inquired, adjusting my jaw to see if it still worked. Kat started laughing and fell down beside me, hugging me tight. "Oh, man, Ben. You'll have to take some self-defense lessons. You're just a natural at this."

Deana scooted back until she was positioned over my penis. She rubbed the tip against her pussy lips; I felt the lubrication begin to ease the way into her passage. How was I going to fit inside? She didn't seem wide enough to take me in. As she eased over the tip, I felt her stretching, holding me tightly but still letting me slide in. Slowly she sheathed me, accommodating my girth and length. We were joined, fitting perfectly. The sensation of sliding into her felt so right. My own hand would never feel that way; these parts were made to fit each other. Did I mention my tendency to nerdy thoughts at inappropriate moments?

Do you remember your first time? I wanted to fix every detail in my mind, to keep my first time fresh forever. I felt the walls of her passage sliding back and forth over me. They were more textured than I had expected, and the feeling more intense. The sweet catenary curves of her breasts bobbed in time with her motions. I put my palms against her nipples and felt them rise and fall as she rocked. She sighed, and leaned forward to offer them to my mouth.

I suckled on first one breast, then the other. They were soft and warm; the nipples were stiff and urgent. This slowed her rocking, so I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her from beneath. I liked this because I could control the pace and slow or pause if I got too close to the brink. I wanted this to last until I could feel her come while I was inside her.

Kat had been lying beside me this whole time. She now leaned in to kiss us, first me then Deana. We tried to do a three-way at the same time, but the angles were too challenging. She crawled around behind Deana, and then I felt her tongue. She started licking at my balls and traveled up my shaft to where I disappeared inside Deana. From the wide-eyed astonishment on Deana's face this was as surprising and incredible a feeling for her as it was for me.

Kat urged Deana to get up, and we parted with a wet plop. She positioned Deana facing backwards, and took my penis in her hands. She took it in her mouth and sucked it a few times, then positioned it at Deana's opening again. As she eased her down my shaft, she planted a lingering kiss on Dean's clitoris. After I was fully inside, she alternately took my balls in her mouth and licked Deana's clitoris. Deana reclined in my arms where I could reach around and play with her breasts, while Kat made love to our joining.

Soon I felt Deana trembling in my arms and making more and more urgent mewling noises. She grasped my forearms tightly and went rigid. She held that pose for a full minute, and then ... "Oh ... my ... god!" She started thrashing in my arms. I held her tightly so that I didn't slip free. Her vagina clamped tightly on my penis, something I wasn't yet schooled in. That pushed me to the edge, and with a few quick thrusts I buried it to the hilt in her, pumping three, four times, then just holding it until we both stopped shaking.

We subsided into a puddle on the ground, with Kat joining us for a group hug. "Thank you for a really memorable first time," I said.

"It was a first time for us, too," said Deana.

"How do you mean?"

"That was my first time with another girl, and my first time with three people. I didn't think I would enjoy that sort of thing, but it just happened." Kat nodded her agreement.

"Will it happen again?"

"We'll have to see."

Kat arose, being the one on top. "I think it undid all the coolness we got from the swim." She was right, we were as hot and sticky as ever. "Let's go rinse off again."

Deana and I were still joined, and I felt a little sadness as I slipped out of her as she stood. That truly marked the end of my first time. We walked hand in hand back down to the shore.

The water was cool and clean after our sweaty exertion. We stayed close this time, and rinsed each other off with long kisses and longer touches than were strictly necessary. I cupped both of their asses as they stood in the water and pulled them close, and their hands collided trying to reach my penis. I was hard again, and they giggled. "Ben wants extra credit." "I think he wants to make a good impression on the TAs."

Kat jumped up, weightless in the water, and wrapped arms and legs around me. She squirmed around until she located my penis with her pussy, and sank down on it. The penetration was more difficult because the water had rinsed away some of her lubrication, but after a few strokes we managed it and could move easily. "Oh, Deana, you didn't tell me he was that long. He hits bottom!"

I didn't know if it was the position or a difference in size. I guessed if legs and breasts and penises could be different sizes, then so could vaginas. Kat felt different from Deana, skinnier, tighter, more textured. Since this position was a little uncomfortable for both us, I reclined her in the water until she was floating. Deana moved around to support her head against her breasts. In this position, with her legs locked around my waist, Kat could move back and forth in the water gently stimulating us both. After a few minutes of this motion she suddenly clamped her legs and quivered in the water. In this position and this soon, I knew I couldn't come again without a lot more pounding. I felt happy that I'd give them both orgasms, so I slipped out and let the cool water soothe me back to softness.

12