Night Three at the Swing Club

Story Info
Couple returns to the club for more fun.
1.5k words
4.07
75.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nighttown
nighttown
12 Followers

Again, a totally true story.

Well, it's been a couple of months since we've been back to the club, so when they had a costume ball last weekend, my wife and I decided to go. She dressed as a school girl with a short plaid skirt and a white shirt with a white thong and white push-up bra underneath. She looked really hot. I went as the Phantom of the Opera, complete with floor length black cape and mask. The key was the cape. Underneath, all I had on was, well, nothing. It's all about easy access.

The place was mobbed, which was good, because you are a lot more anonymous when there's lots of people milling around. (Incidentally, on my way to the club, I had told my wife that this time I wanted her to give me a blow job on the dance floor, thinking it was way too over the top for her, but it made for a good fantasy.) We got to dancing with everyone and we certainly got an eyeful. One lady went as a shower - no kidding, she was naked with a hula hoop around her head from which a shower curtain was hanging. It was hilarious. We noticed that there were several other "little school girls" on the dance floor and one of them was dancing with "The Tool Guy" whose costume simply consisted of a tool belt full of tools and his own tool hanging out in front. (He ended up winning the costume contest.) One of the school girls took a liking to him, or perhaps his tool, and because she didn't have anything on under her short little skirt, she leaned up against him and they started doing it right there on the dance floor. Ordinarily, this sort of behaviour is only encouraged in the private rooms, but we could see that this was going to be no ordinary night.

My wife and I were dancing right next to this couple so it was obvious to both of us what was going on. She gave me this sly look and dropped to her knees. Opening my cape, she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking away. I couldn't believe it. I was hard in an instant, and because there were so many people on the floor, only the people right around us knew what was happening. I thought I was going to cum right there with the tool man fucking the little school girl next to us and my wife working my cock in and out of her mouth. A change in the music distracted us so we went back and sat down at our table. Whew!

We had only been there a half an hour and we were already so horny we could hardly stand it, so we went out of the main room into the hall where the private rooms were. One of the rooms had a sex swing in it and, seeing the room empty, we thought it would be fun to try it. My wife sat in the swing and put her legs in the stirrups. I got down on my knees and proceeded to give her pussy a good licking. She was already wet. I figured why waste it, so I stood up and started to fuck her. It was kinda weird, though. Because the swing is, well, a swing, it moved when I moved. Every time I thrusted the whole swing moved and we couldn't get any rhythm going. Finally, we quit in disgust. (note: If we're missing something here, can some dear reader enlighten us?) It must have been an interesting visual, since we left the door open. All you could see was a giant cape bouncing back and forth with a pair of legs sticking out the sides.

Things started to really heat up and my wife did too. She gave me a blow job at our table by the bar, in plain view of at least 20 people. She is normally not like this at all, but she was so turned on that she just shed her inhibitions and went cock-happy, and my cock was the one that was happy. We got up again to go out to the private rooms, but because there were so many people there, most of the private rooms had turned in semipublic rooms with two or three couples making love in various corners of the same room, pretty much oblivious to each other. It was quite the show. She didn't really want to go in any rooms where there were already people, but she was so horny that we were in a quandary. She temporarily solved that by getting on her knees in the hallway and sucking my cock. All these people were going by and it was kind of distracting at first. Finally we just said, "Fuck it," and went into one of the bigger rooms with a bunch of people already in there fucking.

She sat down and as I went down on her, I realized she'd lost her thong somewhere along the way. That excited me (and perhaps her as well), so I licked her pussy until she came. Then I sat down on the couch and she blew me. While she was going down on me, a guy came and sat down right next to us and was staring at my wife sucking my cock. It was kind of a strange experience, someone you've never seen before in your whole life watching your wife suck you off, but I figured he was there so why not give him a show. So I got my wife up and had her sit on my cock. She rocked back and forth and it was feeling really good, but I just couldn't cum with this voyeur staring at us from close range. So we stopped after a bit and left the room, leaving the peeping tom drooling.

One of my goals for the night was to get my wife to cum twice in one night, something she had never done before. So we walked around the hall, peering into the rooms as various groups of two, threes, fours and more got it on. I know she is not into group sex or swinging, so I didn't even suggest that we join them, although it looked like a lot of fun. Still, I could tell that it was turning her on because she kept on dropping right in the thick of things to suck my cock. It seemed like she couldn't get enough. Now, my wife is a world class cock sucker, so I wasn't about to complain, but I want to save my orgasm for the right spot, not in a doorway or in the middle of the hall.

The time flew by, dancing and private rooms, dancing and private rooms. It was 1:00 in the morning by now and many people were filtering into the private rooms which, by this time, had turned into totally public rooms with half the people watching the other half doing it. We just had to fuck so we went into one of the larger rooms which already had several sets of people in it and a bunch of people standing around the door. There was a girl on this, I don't know, apparatus of some kind, where one guy was eating her out and another guy was getting his cock sucked. My wife and I settled on the couch (we're the traditional type) and I settled into her pussy with my tongue. After an even shorter time than the first time, she came again. I was ready. I turned her around to face the whole crowd, put her on her hands and knees and stuck my cock in her pussy from behind. It was incredible. She was really wet and I was really horny and all these people were looking at us fucking. It was finally the turn on I was looking for, not the distraction from earlier in the evening. It didn't take long before I shot a ton of cum up her pussy and then the girl in the contraption started screaming too. Everybody was into it and couples around the door and just inside the room who were watching us starting to pet heavily. You could smell the sex in the room.

My wife and I were exhausted by this time, so all we could do was lay there totally naked and watch the show, just like they had done with us. We had never been to a place where this kind of behaviour was accepted and it was an incredibly freeing experience. Everything we did, we did with only the two of us. We didn't swap or fuck anybody else. It was just unbelievable to be in such a sexy atmosphere where my wife and I could share our love together in a more outward and physical way. We did enjoy watching other couples like us doing it and I think other couples enjoyed us doing it. We can't wait to go back, and when we do, we'll give you the full report!

nighttown
nighttown
12 Followers